It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Appears To Deliberately Enter Mexico's Popocatepetl Volcano, again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11
I think UFO's have some technology that allows them to distort everything around the body of the UFO and make it safe for any environment. You see them going into the oceans to who knows what depth, then into outer space... I'v heard that when they go through clouds that they don't leave a trail or a hole, that the cloud forms back to it's original shape..

I am not a disbeliever by any means but I feel like putting you people in a box and shaking it.. hard! Where is the proof of this? This is pure speculation based on what you would like to be true taken from rumours, myths and fiction.

Also, when a plane goes through a cloud, does it leave a hole or a trail?? No it doesn't.

It is people with this thought process that make the subject lose all credibility and if something from outer space should ever turn up (which is extremely unlikely given the size of the universe and our understanding of physics) then it will just be dismissed as another hoax.

Education is so underrated.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
Having been in aviation for over 30 years (not flying, but air traffic control), I can say this, IMO this is NOT. An airplane being mistaken for a UFO! We have all seen these things fly around lighting, perhaps gathering power? Maybe they are doing the something here. Obviously, if they can maneuver around the violent reaches of open space, heat from a volcano would most likely cause no harm. Gathering energy? Maybe, but that's not an airplane whatever it is..,

So because you see a light in the sky from an odd angle flying what SEEMS to be over a volcano its now unearthly beings...Oh please...That's not just nuts its illogical which is severely missing from a lot of replies.

We are looking at a volcano from a below pointing up angle, the reason I mention that is because it affects the placement of an object to the eye, what looks like above is actually WELL behind and any craft coming in to land appears to be going down faster than in reality because we are looking up.

The same visual illusion is seen when planes flying away from the camera viewed at a looking up angle sometimes get confused as heading straight down when they are in fact on level flight.

Now with 30yrs in aviation I would have thought this would have been pretty basic stuff.

Sorry but if you look clearly at the object you can see a flash of landing lights.

What you see is an object well behind the volcano as we look at it but because its coming down to land it looks like i pops in to the volcano, its a pure optical illusion.

What hurts me is that I am a believer and I can see this as plain (sigh) as day and it worries me that the desperation to want this to be a UFO is dragging people in to abandoning logical and scientific analysis in favour of storm chasing aliens...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Easy answer...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Well if something bad was going to happen it would have done so by now. I have seen enough reckless driving of automobiles these past few days to know this is a major event, make no mistake. Even so I'm surprised we have seen this, perhaps they are getting careless. Natch it's the same theme of 'them doing stuff that is way beyond us'. As for the nay-sayers, if I read a post saying OMG they are real, I'll never doubt OFO's again gibber gibber, then we'll know they paid you a visit.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamnotadoctor

Easy answer...

IMO the best one so far! lol

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Originally posted by 11:11
I think UFO's have some technology that allows them to distort everything around the body of the UFO and make it safe for any environment. You see them going into the oceans to who knows what depth, then into outer space... I'v heard that when they go through clouds that they don't leave a trail or a hole, that the cloud forms back to it's original shape..

I am not a disbeliever by any means but I feel like putting you people in a box and shaking it.. hard! Where is the proof of this? This is pure speculation based on what you would like to be true taken from rumours, myths and fiction.

Also, when a plane goes through a cloud, does it leave a hole or a trail?? No it doesn't.

It is people with this thought process that make the subject lose all credibility and if something from outer space should ever turn up (which is extremely unlikely given the size of the universe and our understanding of physics) then it will just be dismissed as another hoax.

Education is so underrated.

Sure is. Try some. But if you don't know alien spaceships are real and we are being visited repeatedly then you are either not paying attention or not getting all the information out there. Good luck in your studies. One day I am sure you will catch up but not if you are hanging on to "our understanding of physics." You really have to think outside the box.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't want to tread on anyones toes here, and for the record i do tend to believe that craft are coming to Earth and have been for a very long time, BUT i do not think there is one of those craft on this video.

Nor do i think this video is fake, but i do think it is a hoax.

To explain:

What i think we're seeing in the clip is an aircraft, probably a helicopter from a science team monitoring the volcano.

But the clip is sped up to make it appear as though the light swoops in, turns and then goes into the crater of the volcano...i don't think it does go in, but rather alters course and dissapears behind the crater, continuing on out of sight.

Watch the stars in the background, and how fast they are moving across the sky...this shows the clip has been greatly sped up (or is made of time lapse images, taken a second or so apart).

It's an optical illusion, that's all.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

I already did. It is not life as we know it but it is microbial life.

One page earlier (5) - about the middle of the page.

There's two things wrong with what you linked

1 - What that article was referring to was life on earth and not in outer space as you claimed.

2 - After that article was written the truth came out that NASA had been wrong in the first place. It wasn't an arsenic based life form it was just a life form that could adapt to use arsenic in harsh environments.
source

more..

edit on 4-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Well then I stand corrected. Thank you. In spite of this I still think there is life out there judging from the complexity of the craft that travel here. Life exists outside of this planet.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Looks like a UFO suicide..

That's what I'm thinking!

Actually now, even I think it is a plane.
But I don't know for sure.
edit on 5-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

In spite of this I still think there is life out there judging from the complexity of the craft that travel here

As there has never been any alien craft proved to have visited earth that is purely and assumption or leap of faith on your behalf.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

In spite of this I still think there is life out there judging from the complexity of the craft that travel here

As there has never been any alien craft proved to have visited earth that is purely and assumption or leap of faith on your behalf.

Wrong. Why not check Sag Harbor? For one. Radar don't lie.

Here is another one...Col. Richard French, a 29 1/2 year veteran of the US Air Force describes an encounter where he came upon a down UFO that was underwater and the beings who were working on the ship. He was charged to de-bunk UFO sightings and he did what he was told, he debunked it but admits he still saw it. Two of them.

Cops can lie, but why should they? To fit your theory? Not likely.

The Chicago O'Hare Airport sighting was another good report. A man who captured it on his cell phone hung on to the video for two years without posting for fear of reprisal. Even without this video, the number of Airline employees, crew, police and passengers who witnessed this UFO as saw the hole in the clouds it left as it took off. Very convincing if your mind is not CLOSED to the possibility.

edit on 6-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Thanks for the reply.
I also think it is possibly an optical illusion which is very different from a hoax.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Its not a theory that there has never been any visiting alien craft proved to exist. Its a simple fact.

An unidentified sighting is just that 'unidentified'.

You might have a theory about what that might be but it is just a guess , an assumption or a leap of faith based on a wish until its proved otherwise.

My mind is always open to proof, i just don't take a best guess as proof. I think the cases you have cited are very important cases but until they are 'proved' to be an alien visitor they are just unidentified hopeful cases. That's being open minded. Being close minded is deciding you know what they are without knowing.

edit on 6-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If the UFO reported around volcanoes are ET it's probably for scientific research purposes. Maybe the ETs are not that impressed with humans and are more interested in the planet. Lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

UPDATE - An astronomer from mexican university UNAM said: The object was ionized air !!!
I don´t think this gentlemen knows what he is claiming. Besides he contradicts himself saying
later at min. 1:43 " When this object is getting near the crater then we can observe that it
penetrates inside the crater " Then object or ionized air ?

Anyway, the relevant issue here is that this is the first time the mexican newscast presents the
footage in it´s real time at 10 frames per second recorded by their Panasonic WV-CP504 camera
located in the Altzomoni mountain, this camera records at 15 frames per second at daylight and
10 frames per second at nightime.

edit on 7-6-2013 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What's the chances of them UFO's triggering earthquakes. If they can zip it down a lava tube, whats to stop under-continent navigation? Where does it all end?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join