18 Signs That Massive Economic Problems Are Erupting All Over The Planet

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
A great article by the author of the economic collapse commentary with a list of eighteen supporting data sets.

Media and financial and economic analysts are trying hard to sell their crack hopium of a world economy that is improving, but the data is showing something else. While there are green shoots here and there, the overall picture isn’t looking great. And this is the economic performance of a world economy that is pumping trillions of dollars into every month – a life support system that is barely keeping the patient alive.

What would become of global finance and the economy should another shock hit? Or any one or more of the bubbles burst? Government and central bank policy tools are already being used to the point of fatigue and exhaustion. There will be very little capacity to contain the next global financial crisis.

Article highlights below.....

The Economic Collapse

This is no time to be complacent. Massive economic problems are erupting all over the globe.... Just look at what is happening in Europe. The eurozone is now in the midst of the longest recession that it has ever experienced. Just look at what is happening over in Asia. Economic growth in India is the lowest that it has been in a decade and the Japanese financial system is beginning to spin wildly out of control.

The following are 18 signs that massive economic problems are erupting all over the planet...

#1 The eurozone is now in the midst of its longest recession ever.

#2 Italy's economy has now been contracting for seven quarters in a row.

#3 Industrial production in Italy has fallen for 15 months in a row.

#4 The number of people that are considered to be "seriously deprived" in Italy has doubled over the past two years.

#5 Consumer confidence in France has just hit a new all-time low.

#6 The number of unemployed workers seeking a job in France has hit a brand new all-time record high.

#7 Unemployment in the eurozone as a whole has just hit a brand new all-time record high of 12.2 percent.

#8 Youth unemployment continues to soar to unprecedented heights in Europe.

#9 Youth unemployment is being partially blamed for the worst rioting that Sweden has seen in many years.

#10 An astounding 10 percent of all banking deposits were pulled out of banks in Cyprus during the month of April alone.

#11 Economic growth in India is the slowest that it has been in an entire decade.

#12 Suddenly Australia is experiencing some tremendous economic challenges.

#13 The financial system in Japan is beginning to spin wildly out of control.

#14 Global cash flow is declining at a rate not seen since the last recession.

#15 Real wages continue to decline in the United States.

#16 Wall Street is buzzing about the fact that "the Hindenburg Omen" appeared at the end of last week.

#17 As I wrote about the other day, the SentimenTrader Smart/Dumb Money Index is now the lowest that it has been in more than two years.

#18 Margin debt on the New York Stock Exchange has set a new all-time high.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
point 15 of yours real wages decline in the united states got news for you bud it is all over that that is going on .

i quit my trade as the wages did not rise in over a decade due to immigration into the uk and it is shocking how fast prices are going up here

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
yes. the writing's on the wall and has been for some time now..

the plan is to bring in a digital currency.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
A great article by the author of the economic collapse commentary with a list of eighteen supporting data sets.

Media and financial and economic analysts are trying hard to sell their crack hopium of a world economy that is improving, but the data is showing something else. While there are green shoots here and there, the overall picture isn’t looking great. And this is the economic performance of a world economy that is pumping trillions of dollars into every month – a life support system that is barely keeping the patient alive.

What would become of global finance and the economy should another shock hit? Or any one or more of the bubbles burst? Government and central bank policy tools are already being used to the point of fatigue and exhaustion. There will be very little capacity to contain the next global financial crisis.

Article highlights below.....

The Economic Collapse

This is no time to be complacent. Massive economic problems are erupting all over the globe.... Just look at what is happening in Europe. The eurozone is now in the midst of the longest recession that it has ever experienced. Just look at what is happening over in Asia. Economic growth in India is the lowest that it has been in a decade and the Japanese financial system is beginning to spin wildly out of control.

The following are 18 signs that massive economic problems are erupting all over the planet...

#1 The eurozone is now in the midst of its longest recession ever.

#2 Italy's economy has now been contracting for seven quarters in a row.

#3 Industrial production in Italy has fallen for 15 months in a row.

#4 The number of people that are considered to be "seriously deprived" in Italy has doubled over the past two years.

#5 Consumer confidence in France has just hit a new all-time low.

#6 The number of unemployed workers seeking a job in France has hit a brand new all-time record high.

#7 Unemployment in the eurozone as a whole has just hit a brand new all-time record high of 12.2 percent.

#8 Youth unemployment continues to soar to unprecedented heights in Europe.

#9 Youth unemployment is being partially blamed for the worst rioting that Sweden has seen in many years.

#10 An astounding 10 percent of all banking deposits were pulled out of banks in Cyprus during the month of April alone.

#11 Economic growth in India is the slowest that it has been in an entire decade.

#13 The financial system in Japan is beginning to spin wildly out of control.

#14 Global cash flow is declining at a rate not seen since the last recession.

#15 Real wages continue to decline in the United States.

#16 Wall Street is buzzing about the fact that "the Hindenburg Omen" appeared at the end of last week.

#17 As I wrote about the other day, the SentimenTrader Smart/Dumb Money Index is now the lowest that it has been in more than two years.

#18 Margin debt on the New York Stock Exchange has set a new all-time high.

A good find, and thank you.
It seems "the Hindenburg Omen" reared up a little worse in a second consecutive week of
trading, so said The Street. There's your verification of the stock/metals bubble about to go.
Also a bunch of major players are dancing at the doorway right now, but not quite through it
yet. The next 30-45 calendar days will be lynchpin to the Dow's average maybe taking a
BIG correction, right on cue with the middle of a POTUS term...
As a rank amatuer I'd recommend selling off anything but utilities, defense and pharmas,
with low confidence in the latter anyway. I got out completely in ''99, too much stomach acid.
"Get to the CHOPPA!" Arnold S.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

This is not entirely true.

There are underlying issues based on our reliance on exporting raw materials as the high Australian dollar has damaged all other export industries. We are being told that we have to make plans for the eventual decline of our minerals exports. We can't rely on that alone, but as it stands the economy is still going great.

There is no sudden challenge.

This makes me question the rest of the 20 points

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Point #12 - Australia suddenyl experiencing great economic challenges.

I wouldnt say suddenly....as a citizen it is like watching the slow sinking of the titanic ever since the Labor Party won the last election. Anyone with half a brain could see the ship sinking from day one. And its only got worse since.

Extreme economic mismanagement by former Union Thugs now politicians.

There really should be a requirment for minimal education/experience prior to getting the top job, not just how many public votes or party votes the leadership contenders get.

Its an absolute joke. And Australia is siffering now.

Inherit a surplus from previous Liberal Government with growth of 1.5% GDP per annum and change that to minus 2.5% GDP each year they;ve been in power. Its farcical at best.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Huh? Thought i just read about fordaustalia going down...?
That should kill the job gains for a year.....
No argument though....aus is doing better than most.
I wonder if its best to just hold onto cash in a sock (could be worthless should rampant hyperinflation take off.)...
Or maybe Gold? whats up with that bubble?
Silver too?
I have little faith in stocks of any kind.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You can quote me in the future on this, but I really believe that all over the world, countries and institutions have been infiltrated by some group or institution for crashing the current system in order to allow the rebirth or a new one. It's coming, nothing you or me can do about it. It's planned, everything will crash, chaos. Then there will be the new system and it will look very attractive, they might give you some start up money. But, you know, to make sure you're a good guy and not a terrorist they will require to have this cool chip implanted in you. It will give you tons of benefits, linked bank accounts, medical information, your citizen code to access the internet (which might be free!). How cool, right ?! Anonymity is not accepted in this new society, at least not from the government. Power to the people they will say.

edit on 2-6-2013 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

I think Australia is hurting itself in this regard.
We are just to expensive to do business with.
Look at the miners and the gas workers up north, $150,000 - $200,000 AU ($144,000 - $192.000 US) average means all those big British and US energy companies cant justify the cost.
Look at our products, We're charging the Chinese $116 per tonne of Iron Ore. Cost to produce is around $30 per tonne.

House Prices, Who can afford $400,000 for a simple 3x1 flat that was worth $150,000 8yrs ago?

We got greedy...

China will get its Iron Ore from South Africa at a discount and Russia might increase its facilities and gas exports via sea for a cheaper rate.. while the Chinese build massive food bowls in our territories and get their own people to farm it..

As for Julia and Tony, We've only got 2 options. Julia's future of economic mismanagement or Tony's future of stupidity and ignorance in power.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm already buying all of the non-perishable goods that I can, I suggest you do the same if you want to survive the coming economic collapse that will surely follow in the wake of the Fed's meddling. Please, save the children first!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Well conservatively some would say the omen would have to happen 3 times to be verified in a 30 day period, its only been twice so far and in a 36 day period not 30.

Its definitely a troubling sign as it signals a sick stock market at the very least, but if it occur 2 more times by mid june, well start stock piling and prepare for lean times.

top topics

join