It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might be a Neocon if you.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The more people I encounter, the more I realize that a good number of people see straight through the hypocrisy of both parties. If this is the case, then why haven't we created a viable third party yet? We have to wean ourselves off this two headed monster

I believe the only way to really fix this country is to establish a party that will actually represent the needs of the majority, not special interest groups, banks, corporations, and the ruling elite. We need a party of common sense mad by the people and for the people, which will draw the most important part of this country (the middle class) from both sides....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

You can tell yourself that if you want, whatever helps you sleep at night. But, I know many liberals who are guilty of the points on that list.

Also, it is painfully obvious that the parties are ran by the respective political ideologies. So much so that the words are interchangeable.
You're trying to argue semantics, and I have neither the time nor inclination to do so.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by undefyned
The more people I encounter, the more I realize that a good number of people see straight through the hypocrisy of both parties. If this is the case, then why haven't we created a viable third party yet? We have to wean ourselves off this two headed monster

I believe the only way to really fix this country is to establish a party that will actually represent the needs of the majority, not special interest groups, banks, corporations, and the ruling elite. We need a party of common sense mad by the people and for the people, which will draw the most important part of this country (the middle class) from both sides....

We had a chance in 2012, but we blew it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join