New member-longtime lurker- looking for soul connections

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi all!

I've been a lurker off and on for about 6 years. I enjoy reading stories from the gray room and philosophy and metaphysics. I've had a few experiences of my own. When I was 14, I had an out of body experience. When I was about 16, I had frequent dreams about ufos and aliens. I awoke one day with a perfect circle within a circle drawn on the bottom of my big toe. I lived with just my parents at the time and searched the house to see if I could have stepped on anything to leave such a mark on me, but I did not. It took weeks to wash the ink off of my toe as unfortunately I didn't have a camera or camera phone at the time (1996), so I have no pic of it. I've had other experiences that have shown me a glimpse into the reality of our nature and I can't wait to share them to see of others have had similar experiences.

I am seeking a metaphysical soul mate. Someone that I can explore the universe with in a deep sense. Perhaps we can experiment with lucid dreaming, psi development, telepathically communicating, sending each oyher positive energy and thoughts and chakra cleansing,
I'm 32 and married.
Thanks all for reading

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
hello and welcome to the club plenty here to keep you occupied 6 years what took you so long ??

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

I think I've always been somewhat intimidated to post. Sometimes I don't feel like I can adequately put my thoughts into words, therefore I have nothing to offer? Let's just chalk it up to my depression and lack of self esteem
I'm done hiding I'm the shadows though and need to join my own kind on here. It gets lonely out there in a world where people don't understand!!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by twochoicesloveorfear

join the club took me a while too i am not that good at expressing things also but welcome to the club

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Welcome Two! Dont feel alone,look how long Ive been a member,as compared to how many posts I have

Trust me though,there are some really awesome people here,just chime in my friend,Im sure your soul connection(s)are here,you just took the first step in meeting them!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks bootyac! I'm sure there are a few people out there to connect with, and now it's my intent to find them
thanks for the welcome

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Welcome squire, I look forward to your contributions

King

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Glad you finally joined us

enjoy your stay

-nat the vader cat-

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Enjoy your time here and have fun! See you around the forums.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I've had some very similar experiences growing up. I've had many OOE's when I was a child. First one I recall is when I was watching TV with my family, and my sister & I fell asleep in the living room floor. Next thing I know, I'm at the ceiling of the house, looking down. I see myself, my sister, then look over to the couch and see my mom and stepdad watching tv. I never thought much of it until I was older, and realized what I had done.

But that's one of many. The most common ones were just of me, wandering around the house, watching what everyone is doing. Nobody seemed to notice me. I could hover around, to any height, and just explore. There was a strange feeling of thickness, every single time I did this. That's the best way I can describe it. At times, it felt like my skin was 4-6 inches thick.

Many other experiences as well, but I could go on for awhile with this. I've also seen quite a few UFO's in my life, and I have reason to believe that I've even seen an alien being in my room when I was in 5th grade. I've had occasional dreams regarding aliens/UFO's throughout my life. What's funny, is when I was younger, whenever they'd appear in my dreams, I'd do badass kung-fu and kick their arses. lol I believe that was a byproduct of my fear regarding them just coming into my room. XD Then as I got older, there was no more fighting. A couple of them I went with them up into a ship(where I originated though was not where I was living, so I'm sure these were just dreams), and others were me watching them bring the destruction of the world.

It was quite interesting. I'd be in a house, with many people panicking, because the sky was orangish-red, with tornadoes and thunderstorms all over the place. Lightning would crash, destroying buildings, and the tornadoes would sweep everything up. But I didn't panic. I watched carefully, and noticed that atop every tornado, was a ship. Then, after so much time occurred, some ships would land, where others would fly around, doing scans of all the houses. Very strange dreams. lol

Sorry for the ramble, but I just woke up, saw your post, and would share some early morning ramblings of similar experiences. XD

new topics
top topics

join