It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Officers Does it Take to Beat a Woman Senseless?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
And the cops cry wolf when they are gunned down in the streets...such hypocrisy

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Love how "progressive" America is, yeah good one guys, show the world why you have the right to police other countries when you can't even police your own.

Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Love how "progressive" America is, yeah good one guys, show the world why you have the right to police other countries when you can't even police your own.

Shame on you.

Try not to condemn our entire country based on the behavior of one of its subcultures.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by suz62

Originally posted by old_god

Shame on you.

Try not to condemn our entire country based on the behavior of one of its subcultures.

Then why do you (generalizing here and not meaning you specifically) condemn the world based on their "subcultures"?

Seems the same attitude is fine for Islam and Muslims because there are group of people exploiting and manipulating religion to act out violence whether intentionally or through ignorance so how is this news article any different?

I have been keeping a rough count and it seems this is a regular occurrence in the US, extreme violence exacted out by various police forces up and down the country.

Instead of trying to fix the world if the US tried to fix itself the world would pay attention and would follow suit, what's the saying "Lead by example".

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

In case you haven't noticed, our government hasn't been elected by a true majority in decades. It doesn't really represent the people. And, it has been rogue for more years than we would like to admit.

The US Government is completely unaccountable to its employers, the US taxpayers. This filters all the way down to the municipal level. You wouldn't believe the politics in the small town where I live. Cutthroat.

Anyway, I hear you. You're right, but what do we do about it?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looks like most people on here didn't get the memo.

While it is true that in a Court of Law, a person is innocent until proven guilty, when a person attracts the attention of an LEO he/she is guilty by that very fact and any action taken by the LEO is justified until the LEO is satisfied the person is not guilty. This woman is lucky to be alive. If the cop believed she was attempting to draw a weapon (it is no longer necessary for it to be a firearm, even a Swiss Army knife can be deadly) instead of merely taking a threatening posture, she would have been shot dead like the woman in Costco.

Here are some survival tips when you see a cop and the cop is looking at you or seems to be talking to you.

1. Drop whatever you have in your hands and raise your arms with open palms. Do this slowly or you'll get shot immediately.

2. Get on the ground and lie face down, with your hands on the top of your head.

3. Wait for a cop to walk to you, satisfy himself/herself that you are no threat (this may require taking a few kicks in the body) and ask you to get up and leave.

4. If you are hard of hearing state the thing when the cop walks to you.

This is the standard behaviour expected of anyone who doesn't have anything to hide. Everyone else deserves what they get.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You're absolutely right. That hearing impared woman with the cognitive disability should have done a much better job communicating her issue with officer Roidrage.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Well, maybe that's how they do it on Pluto but here in the real world free citizens are not required to behave like suspects. Despite what you seem to think we do not live in a police state.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

Well, maybe that's how they do it on Pluto but here in the real world free citizens are not required to behave like suspects. Despite what you seem to think we do not live in a police state.

Who said anything about a police state?

Feel free to push you luck "free citizen"! Or perhaps you are a cop?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
reply to post by suz62

Who said anything about a police state?

Feel free to push you luck "free citizen"! Or perhaps you are a cop?

Police? No. Just an ordinary citizen. I don't interact with the police because I give them no cause to interact with me.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
Looks like most people on here didn't get the memo.

While it is true that in a Court of Law, a person is innocent until proven guilty, when a person attracts the attention of an LEO he/she is guilty by that very fact and any action taken by the LEO is justified until the LEO is satisfied the person is not guilty. This woman is lucky to be alive. If the cop believed she was attempting to draw a weapon (it is no longer necessary for it to be a firearm, even a Swiss Army knife can be deadly) instead of merely taking a threatening posture, she would have been shot dead like the woman in Costco.

Here are some survival tips when you see a cop and the cop is looking at you or seems to be talking to you.

1. Drop whatever you have in your hands and raise your arms with open palms. Do this slowly or you'll get shot immediately.

2. Get on the ground and lie face down, with your hands on the top of your head.

3. Wait for a cop to walk to you, satisfy himself/herself that you are no threat (this may require taking a few kicks in the body) and ask you to get up and leave.

4. If you are hard of hearing state the thing when the cop walks to you.

This is the standard behaviour expected of anyone who doesn't have anything to hide. Everyone else deserves what they get.

You forgot,

Pull down pants or better yet just wear a skirt, and spread wide...because it will be expected...

Or bend over.

Make Sure you defer to officers as GOD

Repent of all other loyalties including denounce ALL human dignity

Offer your arm for blood and even heart, in case they are hungry

Be sure to Thank them for arresting you and judging you Guilty before any trial or seeing a DA

And remember...you are Lucky you weren't gassed years ago, be grateful that the Majestic GODS have allowed you life thus far...

Oh, it helps to learn how to pray on knees and a lot of other BDSM type of rituals too, Kniw how to be a GOOD SLAVE,

Little Grasshopper, not just Any Slave

Barking helps too, they especially like the yelping kind, more self debasing you can be the better!

Now Run along now, little grass hopper slave, gets to obeying!

OH, Almost forgot! Wow like This is the Most important thing, Especially for Women

How to stay Beautiful and Graceful with blackened eyes, swollen cheeks and ripped up insides!

Be sure you Practice that concealer and Know those Submission words, always say you are Sorry for being alive, Especialy if you're female, Disabled, Poor or non white!

Concealer, then a darker shade of foundation seems to do the trick, you know there is You tube videos on How to apply cosmetics to hide being beaten to a pulp by abusive men,

OR

Just ask numerous Cops wives, and daughters, they got That skill down Pat.

Can't believe I almost forgot that one...

We Seriously Need to get on Board with the whole Stepford Wife protocol, I mean TSS TSS, to Think this woman was abused, plaleese, why it's Normal for a 200 lb man to punch women in the Face! It's what Makes them

MEN! By golly be Proud! Such Tough MEN, next, throwing babies into the air and using them for target practice, because it's All about Machismo baby! USA USA USA

edit on 4-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Addition

edit on 4-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos and addition

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Police are out there to make arrests that's it. I know many cops and they do not tolerate anything that even seems like resisting them. They need to calm down and think before acting like I tell my 3 year old neice. Or start being charged with assault and battery themselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by suz62

I don't interact with the police because I give them no cause to interact with me.

So you think, until a cop comes along who thinks otherwise. Ask that woman if she thought she gave the cops a cause to give her a black eye.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Thanks for the comprehensive list. I am sure that will be very helpful.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

That is the million dollar question...stay safe my friend, that is the first thing I would advise you to do. Look after your loved ones and hope that the madness that is taking over the world doesn't affect all of us...

Peace.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join