It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me tell you about Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

The cheese packet is indeed toxic - yellow 5 and yellow 6 are banned in Europe but not in the U.S., linked to cancer, behavior and attention problems.

My oldest ate it once and lost his little mind, so, never again...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Not to take away from you're wonderful thread but..

I tried some KFC mac-n-cheese about a year ago ...

and that glow in the dark fluorescent yellow goo was so badd..

I couldn't eat more than one bite..

but I remember when both were really good..

about 30 years ago....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

"My days are numbered" ....OH Crap!

I totally agree with what you are saying though, so sad but so very very true!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Only Fiji Water brand has no fluoride. Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

And the local Fiji government terrorizes people in the name of their water. When I read what was done to the female reporter investigating how they run the business there ,I never bought Fiji brand again .

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

theres no way you have kids in college

your not a bad mother our kids all eat different things at meal times,
you would think your in a cafe

does that make me a bad dad? NO

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Well then there you go. Either be poisoned, or contribute to an awful dictator. Don't you just love the big boot of government on your throat???

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Fiji was THE only good brand. Ask me how I felt reading how they conduct themselves.
The crap in our water,even alleged good waters ,like in nyc ...is unreal.
Medications ,pesticides ,sucralous .
You're rammed if you do ,rammed if you don't
I went and got a Brita water pitcher and said the hell with it all .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It is on sale in Tesco here in the UK, the US version with yellow 5 & yellow 6. The UK version should have natural colouring. I am buying some for the first time in years just to have a look to see if it arrives as the US version and if it says anything about GMO ingredients, and making calls to their CS / PR from there.

On the website they have marketed it as ''new packaging, same product'', obviously it isn't as it now contains banned colourings.

We won't be eating the cheese packet!
edit on 4-6-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Gosh, when I was a young mother in France, I remember complaining that I couldn't get Kraft Mac and Cheese, and had to make it myself from scratch... but now I guess I am glad that was the case!

The last time was daughter was in the US she got some, and said she didn't like it- mine was better.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I haven't tried the blue packet, but I did try the red "cheesey pasta" Kraft have. I absolutely love mac and cheese, and order it any time I'm in a restaurant or cafe. Anyway, I'm not sure if the red and blue packets have wildly differing flavours, but it was disgusting. I ate a quarter and binned the rest. That "cheese" powder was unnatural at best, and ridden with immortal demon spawn from the depths Hades at worst.

I much prefer to make it from scratch with creme fraiche, cheddar and crispy bacon. Simple, takes less than fifteen minutes and can last me three days with the amount I make.

And dammit, now I'm hungry.

It's quite alarming when you look at the ingredient list of something that is supposedly so simple, but I know people who are addicted to the red box stuff. E numbers, that's probably why. These same people haven't touched a vegetable in their lives unless it's been drowned in so much curry sauce that osmosis has taken place.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I gave you a star because I was the same kind of parent. I made a meal, and once I made it, if they didn't eat, they went hungry also. When they got older they were instructed on cooking and such, and one night a week they each were responsible for making the family meal (with supervision). Sometimes we did silly things like have breakfast for supper, but overall, I tried very hard to give them the healthiest diet I could afford to give them. I applaud you.

SK

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

According to some here though. We are eeeeevvviiiiiiilllll!

Hell, I still have breakfast for supper at times. Who doesn't like a good omelet.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
gmo stands for give me organic

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join