It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

i'm amazed this has so many flags, seriously where you gonna talk about something obscure or something or just talk about yourself? you seriously provided zero information to your thread title, so ill fix the thread title for you OP
"I'm so important, I'm Much more Knowledgeable than you, I know all the secrets to our existance" blah blah blah

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate

1) Continued from my previous post to you, Kgnow:

It seems as if I haven't yet properly answered your question, so let me continue: "social memory complex" is used for something that he (HH) likely refers to as the collective experiences of mankind stored in the subtle worlds of our planet Terra (Earth).

Some of you certainly have heard of the so-called Akasha (or Akashic) records. I warn you, the reader, to be very wary of anybody who claims (or has claimed) access to these records. These are mostly deceptions (intentional and unintentional), and I will proceed to explain a little later how this works (my back is beginning to ache, unfortunately. I might need some longer, extended breaks).

The Akashic records in the New Age movement, (and this is a huge, fragmented group of souls at various stages of evolution), generally refer to those records in the emotional plane of our planet Terra. However, the actual (true) Akashic record is actually on a much higher level. This carries with it some technical complexity, which I will endeavor to explain soon. One thing at a time, however.

What we must understand, is, that the worlds the HH refers to, are very unlikely anything to do with worlds higher than the human.

Those with access to the Library deem it wiser to watch publicly and teach privately, for the most part. Reading from those 'books' in public will get you lynched (proverbially) ((or flayed/poisoned, literally), more often than not

'They' say, "One thing at a time until the singularity."

hehehe

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello Initiate,

Thank you for this thread. Many of your comments make sense to me but I would like to get back to a few basics. Hopefully I can add to your thread and allow you to elaborate further.

I would like to make a few comments on your thread and allow you to comment as you see fit. I have been more interested in philosophy and spirituality more and more as time goes on.

I have noticed many people judging you and your motives/intent without even a reasonable amount of information. I believe it is intended that we discern the truth for itself, however, it is not possible to judge another as it is not possible to even judge ourselves accurately. For example, I have become convinced by experience that I cannot even judge the spiritual state of my soul and must simply try to do what I internally believe is right (In many ways to follow my heart tempered by reason).
Even further, I have become convinced that it is not possible to judge someone else without actually living their life since many of their reactions are tempered or modified by their previous experiences whether that be due to emotions either positive or negative or by what they have learned or believe. Even the Bible which I believe holds jewels of truth says something to the effect of "Judge not that you be not judged" and (approximately translated) "By whatever standard you shall judge others, you shall be judged". However, I do agree with your general assessment that the Bible contains many inaccuracies either accidental or deliberate and much is lost in translation (A subject for its own thread including the writings of Thomas Paine).

During my life I have formed a certain set of beliefs about the meaning of life. I believe there are many clues and one important clue is the information that is NOT there. Specifically, if we were meant to understand the meaning of life, it would be written on billboards and/or written in the sky. If God or a god has any degree of power they could do that or could simply tell us telepathically this very important information. Yet, It or they have obviously chosen NOT to. Therefore the logical conclusion, to me, is that it is up to us to figure out what the meaning of life and that process is part of the intention for our lives.

Going hand and hand with figuring out the meaning of life, I believe we as entities or humans have certain responsibilities to ourselves and to others. Some of your previous comments about religion reminded me that many people like to require others to be responsible for their own welfare. For example, some people may choose not to eat healthy and exercise and leave the responsibility for their health in the hands of their doctor. By doing this, they relieve themselves of the responsibility to take care of their own health and translate the responsibility to someone else. This is what I consider to be the easy path. When they get in trouble, they blame the doctor. In a similar way, many people translate the responsibility for their spiritual health to their church, minister, or priest rather than accepting the responsibility themselves. I am not a believer in religion but I do not believe religion is particularly wrong. It is what we choose to do with it which is important. We can use it to grow or limit our own growth. Many people take the "canned" beliefs at face value rather than exploring and learning for themselves. This is what frustrates me most about religion.

In much the same way, the trials (or hard times) we have in this life can be used to allow us to grow or to hurt ourselves. It is not the trial or the problems we have that is important but our reaction to it. The important thing is the choice we make in our reactions. I believe evil is allowed in the world to allow us to have the trials which will help us to grow.

I could go on but both time and space limit me. I further believe that we are intended to learn to love each other and to work together. I believe that in order to love others, we must first learn to understand ourselves and then love ourselves (which I think is difficult for many through no fault of their own). I also believe God (or god) gave free will to man to allow us to grow and to interfere to much degree (even when we desire it) would violate our right to free will. Many times negative things happen and people wonder why God did not fix it but to do so would revoke the consequences of our own actions. In some cases the bad things that happen may be opportunities for some of us to grow by doing what we can to help (even though we need to realize that our help may not always be desired much the same as God's help may not be desired).

I am asking whether you believe some of these beliefs/philosophies are on track and would like to hear your comments.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
singularity.. hehehe... may a new way dawn upon us all

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Anyway my question, and it's a simple one:

Will i become a god one day?

Oh, and are Manchester United part of the evil forces?
edit on 3-6-2013 by liverlad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow

And as a second point, it is my observation that many influential and powerful people/groups have these metaphysical understandings. If they understand and know that "All is One and One is All", then why do they seek control, oppression, totalitarianism, massive death, suffering, starvation, poverty, and eugenics in order to achieve their goals?

And as a final point regarding this reply, why would clandestine individuals and groups choose to dedicate their entire efforts towards an agenda that they will never see accomplished? The One World Totalitarian agenda is a multi-generational plan. I do not 'see' the motivating factor that would have so many people of influence dedicate their lives to an agenda that has taken centuries to come to fruition.

Peace.

PART VI

Continued:

3)b) Claiming these energies for oneself, is not enough. You must ensure that certain energy levels are retained (harvested, if you will) in the emotional world. These levels, of which I speak, are none other than the base, repulsive energies humanity is so addicted to.

The energies wielded by a true BM (neither Rockefeller, Rothschild, HH, or any other individuals you have heard of or read about are true BMs. Why? Because true BMs do not incarnate anymore. They have destroyed their own 'ability' or 'capacity' to incarnate. But [this is an important but], their aim is to one day become such a being. Why they have gone so far astray in their evolutionary progress, could be endlessly debated of course. It would be required to investigate their previous lives, their influences from without and even acknowledge that in a fundamental sense, they are victims of their own self-deception: the falsehood that the final outcome of a BM is anything other than complete, utter, perfect despair and a setback in their evolution by no less than 30 eons [which totals to about 130 billion years. Yes, you have read that correctly: 130 billion [130 thousand million] years]) are:

* Attraction (up to the emotional dimension 6, which overall constitutes dimension 7+6 =13) and
* Repulsion (all the way down to emotional dimension 1, which could be labeled the purgatory/hell levels of the emotional plane)

CONCLUSION: Only by maintaining hatred/conflict/suffering/etc, will BMs and aspirants to BMhood, maintain their magical sovereignty in the worlds of man! The emotional world = world of duality. Ponder on this, dear reader!

Sidenote: Please consider the fact that the emotional (or astral) planes are sometimes referred to as the planes of illusion. The word "illusion" is a very important term, which should be used with care; but it provides an extremely profound insight into what is so wrong with our world. Remember again the word: ILLUSION, and never forget to always use it in combination with the words ASTRAL/EMOTIONAL. I might expound on this later, when other questions have been answered first. (Also remember something important: Never, ever, fall into the trap of assuming our material cosmos is an illusion. Even the emotional worlds are not an illusion, but the vibrations permeating within them, impressed upon intelligent minds, are just that: illusions. Let me make an example: You can draw a unicorn on a piece of paper, and claim it not to exist. But does it not exist on that piece of paper? An important 'metaphilosophical' question for you to ponder on, and for me to elaborate on, later, if time and energy are willing).

The amount of suffering they (BMs) will go through, throughout the eons, can only arouse sympathy for such a twisted, perverted and misguided soul. Your hatred is certainly wasted on them.

(Perhaps it deserves mention: they believe that if they halt the evolution of the entire cosmos, not just planet Earth, they might escape this horrible fate. So, it's certainly in their highest and most potent interest, that they prevent Earth and its life [humans and animals included] from ever reaching a point, where the repulsive emotional vibrations are superseded by the attractive ones. If that happens, they will have to not only suffer all the horrors they have inflicted upon humans/animals/plants/minerals/superhumans, but they will also have to re-start their evolutionary journey, all they way up to re-acquiring a human soul [I will explain in a later post what a 'soul' actually is. Most people do not have a clue as to what it is, but I will explain it in great detail later. Please remind me, ATS, later on]).

They have done this deliberately, which can only be described as the vilest of evils. They have effectively destroyed (abjured) their own humanity.

A BM need not be from our own planet. It could well be from another planet in a different solar system, that no longer exists (dissolved). It could be (in certain rare cases) even from another cosmos. TBC

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by liverlad

in my opinion, you are god, a microcosm of the universe, and I am merely a reflection of you.

also in my own opinion, there is no such thing as good and evil, only love and awareness, and fear and ignorance.

edit on 3-6-2013 by Anuweh because: cuz i didnt finish my idea

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi,

What does immaculate conception mean to you?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Why do "aliens" fear nuclear detonations, more so than earth humans?
edit on 3-6-2013 by NightFlight because: spelt

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'd like an answer to the JFK question. Was the CIA / Bonesman (H.W Bush, et al) behind the JFK plot?
This is relevant to the discussion because of the occultish ties of the Bonesman to H.W. Bush and those in charge of the CIA (at the time, and possibly even now). JFK was a great leader, and he preached peace, nuclear reduction, and the eventual dissolution of nation armies and war.

Many believe he was killed because of this belief - which ties directly into what you are advocating in this thread.
IE., that BM's want to continue war/suffering/ etc.

So - was JFK truly assassinated by these people (Left Handers, BM's, illuminati, CIA etc)?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Greetings~
Thanks for sharing - hope to hear many of your insights!
Nice to hear also that you are not an 'insider' with vested interests in the 'inside', and legitimizing the necessity of its role here on Earth.
One question, in the form of a statement and two questions, for you:
It is my belief that all life has a purpose, that we humans have a specific purpose in this specific life.
What then would you say are coincidences, which steer us closer to/away from this goal.?
And what is the orchestrating factor determining the role of them (coincidences) in our lives.?

LOVE

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Will I? Or will not I?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Was the first living cell created or did it come about through natural causes? And after the first living cell was in place, did it go on its own to evolve to all life we see today on earth? Or was there further "guidance" and "direction" by a superior force?

Is there a massive brainwashing campaign to disinform people about their true origin, and consequently human history?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RadarOReilly

Off Subject. If that is an actual picture of you in your avatar, I think I love you!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Funny thing too,I haven't heard mention of Goetic manipulations and their really nasty entaglements that high levels deal with and there are NO exeptions.
I bet this person can't tell the difference between Gorilon and Baal.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I traipse around this ephemeral plane, I dally within my words. Not much is new under my sun, I take flight with a flock of birds. My dog touches the hem of my coat, I eat bread because I know I must. All I do in simple rote, I am nothing but so much dust.

Is this true?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Initiate,
Thank you for an interesting, well-written thread. I have these questions:

1. What is consciousness? How may it be improved in a healthy way?
2. You have previously referenced the heart and mind. Metaphysically, what is the function of the heart and mind? Do they have anything at all to do with manifestation?
3. What are the metaphysical laws that govern earth?
4. How can we best avoid our current destructive path?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
HAY GUYZ, BRAND X OF CRAZY IS MUCH BETTER THAN BRAND Z!! NOW IN A VARIETY OF FRUITY FLAVORS, JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER!!!

As soon as you threw "consciousness" and a few other new age phrases out there, I knew to stop reading.

Discovery & enlightenment will come in the form it has always come....through science, critical thinking, logic and experimentation. The only thing meditation and spiritual exploration will get you, is better sleep and perhaps lower stress levels. Other than that, its a bunch of crap.
edit on 3-6-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your perspective with us, Initiate. I found this thread is so interesting that I created an account here. Some of the concepts you address remind me of the subjects found in Harold Percival's "Thinking and Destiny." Are you familiar with that work? In particular, you briefly mentioned perfecting the body. Hopefully if you have enough time, you would be willing to go deeper in that subject. Thanks again for an entertaining and thought-provoking read.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Hi Initiate,

I have a few questions.

1) You mention the different levels of progress a soul has to undertake and about Karma. Isn't Karma attached to the mind. If one were to abide in the self devoid of thought, then how does karma attach to such a one?

2) What are your thoughts on Ramana Maharshi?

3) How can one end the cycle of reincarnation? (if possible in a single life time)

4) Please explain what a Soul is?

More questions may become possible as your replies have kept me thinking.
Appreciate your answers on ATS so far.
edit on 3-6-2013 by JoyofUnity because: Question added after being encouraged by the OP

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join