It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
reply to post by Initiate

Hello Initiate and may Peace be upon you.

(already answered)

And as a second point, it is my observation that many influential and powerful people/groups have these metaphysical understandings. If they understand and know that "All is One and One is All", then why do they seek control, oppression, totalitarianism, massive death, suffering, starvation, poverty, and eugenics in order to achieve their goals?

And as a final point regarding this reply, why would clandestine individuals and groups choose to dedicate their entire efforts towards an agenda that they will never see accomplished? The One World Totalitarian agenda is a multi-generational plan. I do not 'see' the motivating factor that would have so many people of influence dedicate their lives to an agenda that has taken centuries to come to fruition.

Peace.

PART II

3) continued:

So, I hope we have established the very many layers and levels of power that exist. I emphasize this, because sometimes a power you deem non-existent (e.g. ones from beyond the physical plane) are more real and paralyzing than the more obvious ones (you being threatened by your electricity company, if you fail to pay your bill(s) on time). Sometimes you believe something has power over you, when it truly doesn't (in East European parts of the world, this is often referred to as a: Paper Tiger). Imagine a spider, that seems very threatening, but is completely harmless.

Now imagine, for example, that a political official demands you give up some basic human rights, in order to 'protect' you from some vaguely existent threat from a different country, that apparently might use its radicals to exterminate you. Most people fall for this basic, cheap trick, all the while forgetting that they are far more likely to die of heart disease or merely crossing the road, than from an overseas (or even local) terrorist threat. You have witnessed these tricks play themselves out already, many times -- there's nothing unique about this observation. Why am I trying to beat this point in? Because, when you come to me and mention the word 'power,' I must first analytically establish if it's a genuine power (such as me wielding an axe, while you're tied to a chair) or contrived power (such as the manufactured hold over your hearts and minds your political and economic/pharmaceutical institutions exercise over you on a daily basis). The irony here, is that me wielding an axe in front of you, is far less destructive than the make-belief power your governments take advantage of daily to uphold your emotional and mental paralysis (I am not attributing special blame to governments; religions, social systems, etc, are no better).

Now, friend, with all that being said and hopefully easily digestible, I wish to answer your question more directly: When the individuals who wield this real and apparent power (two separate powers) "know and understand that All is One," why do they exercise such brutal and oppressive methods to maintain their subjugation over humanity?

The answer lies in the following:

a) Let's be clear, that there are two basic levels of Black Magic. A higher level and a lower level. Why do I say this? Because it is important to understand that depending on the practitioner, the motive will be entirely different. And I wish to make clear, that the individuals I am referring to, are largely non-genuine BMs, but rather aspirants/neophytes, who greedily wish to obtain that status at some point throughout their future incarnations (please remember this! for it slowly begins to answer your final question: what's the motive, when they won't see the new 'order' materialize in their lifetimes? The answer lies in the fact that they do not care as much about that, as what they hope to attain spiritually: a sovereign control over the energies extant in the emotional and lower mental planes. Many of them do not concern themselves with anything beyond this [such as attaining a genuinely superhuman qualification]. For them, becoming a BM or Dionysus Practitioner is superhuman enough; and in a way, it is).

More to the point: Somebody like David Rockefeller, who seems to be just an old, disheveled, annoying man, is an aspirant to Black Discipleship. This is why he could not care less what you (or I) say about his incarnated ego. His plans are to one day master the black arts as a Left-Hand path practitioner, and the rest (including intelligently organizing and maintaining global poverty/malnutrition/conflict/etc) is merely a means to obtaining this end. I would classify his current progress as mid-level BM. I.e., he isn't as foolish as your run-of-the-mill Satanic temple practitioner, but he hasn't attained the status of a high level aspirant either.

Let me continue in my next post.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

If some of you are interested: I was on a very evil path in this present life (I would classify myself as having been more evil-willed than Hitler himself, just to throw in an infamous dictator). I do not make these statements lightly. I was on a very dark path, and I have chosen to sever all connections with that path. Consider this as a small service in payment of that debt.

Have you ever asked yourself why it's always the "evil" people who are always given this type of knowledge and why they are the ones that are given the "truth"? Yet, all of your "truths" are different?

Just like the thread on "My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'."

Good for you for giving up your very dark path, but don't think for a minute that spreading all of these different "truths" will suffice as service in payment of that debt. You're being deceived again because you're too vulnerable to evil, even though you're trying to escape it. Give up the esoterics, and then maybe you'll START to be able to escape it. Until you do, you'll only be driven down a deeper rabbit hole of demons disguised as light to further confuse you on what is "truth" and what is not.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I did notice that too.To be fair,maybe the member is a very busy individual.I would'nt bother,for myself,though.Always best to figure things out for oneself,or at least to try.You may never learn the truth in this life,but you do learn a LOT on your quest.
And maybe that's the point.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I've thought up a few more questions, some are not important to the raising of consciousness and are more just curiosities; others may be related to the raising of human consciousness.

1. Did Johnson and the CIA kill Kennedy, and more importantly why?

2. The US started off with seemingly great ideals, but seems to have gotten off track, the two main points where this occurred, from what I know, were the Act of 1871, and the creation of the Federal Reserve, among much else. Were these two events crucial in directing the US and its citizens towards lower consciousness? Who really controls the US and its military today?

3. Was the Titanic intentionally sunk by its Mason captain to get rid of bankers who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve (which with along with other central banks seem to be a main vehicle for "lower" global control)?

4. Some crop circles are made by humans, some have physical characteristics that human made ones cannot duplicate, like having growth nodes where the stalk is bent as opposed to being broken; who makes these circles, and more importantly do they contain messages worth analyzing?

5. What are the triangular coronal holes on the Sun that seem to contradict the laws of fluid dynamics, do they have any significance for humans?

6. The pineal gland seems key to many vital yet lost human abilities, is this true? Is it worth trying to decalcify it and activate it, and if so what are the best methods of doing so?

7. What is the significance of spirals seen in many petroglyphs?

8. Who built the face and the pyramids at Cydonia on Mars?

9. Are there humans now present on the Moon or Mars, and if so what is their main purpose?

Thank you very much for your time.

edit on 3-6-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 3-6-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

And as a second point, it is my observation that many influential and powerful people/groups have these metaphysical understandings. If they understand and know that "All is One and One is All", then why do they seek control, oppression, totalitarianism, massive death, suffering, starvation, poverty, and eugenics in order to achieve their goals?

And as a final point regarding this reply, why would clandestine individuals and groups choose to dedicate their entire efforts towards an agenda that they will never see accomplished? The One World Totalitarian agenda is a multi-generational plan. I do not 'see' the motivating factor that would have so many people of influence dedicate their lives to an agenda that has taken centuries to come to fruition.

Peace.

PART III

3)a) continued

Please bear in mind, that individual justifications will always exist (for example, while a David Rockefeller, an aspirant to Black Discipleship will justify it to himself as perhaps a worthy cause in order to play out the natural, material dialectic to achieve his 'truth,' it goes far beyond this). Somebody like him, is more interested in enslaving souls in the subtle realms of our planet, rather than merely the physical. He knows that he is a decrepit old fart, who's got a leg firmly lodged in the grave already. His eyes light up, however, when he imagines the rewards he shall receive, when eventually achieving the so-called Dionysus Degree of the BM (the genuine BM). For him it will take a few more incarnations, if he continues in this manner.

He will suffer a tremendous amount of Karmic negativity in the process (nobody is exempt from this, and he knows it!), but he considers it a justifiable sacrifice to hopefully wield a complete power for the eons (billions of years) to come. Because a BM has severed his higher self from his incarnating ego (referred to as the triad and its envelope), he will also be free from the incarnation-reincarnation cycle, and thus be 'free' to dwell within the emotional and mental planes, and continue enslaving you via the immensely powerful emotional and mental energies.

Further, a BM can temporarily form a physical organism, so that it may take visible material form, for whatever purposes it so desires (this may account a little for the so-called 'shape-shifting' phenomenon some people talk about. That usually is some form of BM, that has been supplied with enough energies from its 'worshipers,' that it deems it 'worthy' to physically materialize).

Therefore, I would conclude that the HH was likely another aspirant to BMhood, who most likely is senior in position and power to something like Rockefeller, who is still a tool (albeit a conscious tool) being used for their purposes. In other words, Rockefeller is aware of his being a tool used for these purposes, and he gladly plays his part, in the hopes of attaining so-called Black Divination. The word "black" is more symbolic, as many of these individuals do not necessarily refer to themselves in that way. They may consider themselves 'illumined' or 'enlightened' or 'Luciferic' (as HH did, although I doubt HH truly believed in his personal enlightenment. I think he was aware of his deceptive tricks).

So, Rockefeller and HH are clearly on the same side, but play different roles. HH is not as superior as he wants you to believe. Certainly he has a more senior position, due to his greater soul awareness, but they are all serving the same goals, even if HH claims the contrary: i.e. that this 'game' of his is supposedly for our greater good.

This is complete and utter rubbish, but it is not easy to explain why it is such rubbish, interestingly enough. It requires quite a bit of explanation, so please ask me, and I shall elaborate in a subsequent post.

These individuals are conscious agents of the Dark Brotherhood (the collective belonging to practitioners of the Left Hand Path). They are organized in a strictly hierarchical structure, but they serve the same general purpose: to attain their "unlimited power, in the worlds of man."

b) You asked me also, why they use methods of starvation/totalitarianism/eugenics/suffering/etc to achieve this. Could they not do it differently? The answer is: they could do it differently, in a more 'benevolent' fashion, but it would ultimately prove futile to them and their power.

Why?

I will answer this extremely important, and seemingly puzzling question in my next post, because my chars are running out again. I recommend all ATS members to read attentively my next post, because it answers a very perplexing dichotomy: Why bother seemingly wasting so much energy destroying life and humanity, when it could be done differently? Could you not achieve black mastership, without all this suffering?

Read my next post, to find out!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If we are all one and separation is an illusion then what does it matter if we are selfish or not? It wouldn't matter if I serve my own will doing what I want rather than being a slave and fulfilling another's will of what they want. Either do what you want or be used by another for them to get what they want.

What do you think of Lucifer, Jesus, Yahweh, Satan, Ra?

And what do you think of languages said to be "holy" like Sanskrit, Hebrew, and Enochian?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Peace.

PART IV

3) b) continued:

***IMPORTANT***

Dear ATS:

I have been answering Kgnow's questions in some detail now (as I believe they are enormously important), but I am convinced the answer to this question deserves your attention, because I will reveal why these individuals, who indeed do have a knowledge of "All is One and One is All" (you will not be given admission to any committee/counsel 'worth' attending [for both malevolent and benevolent purposes! -- not all committees work against humanity/against evolution; remember this, the next time you feel helpless! The Earth is not completely under their control, not remotely like the way they intend you to believe to secure your helpless emotional paralysis on this planet!], if you lack this basic understanding!), use the techniques they do to achieve their ends, which only culminates in a single end for them (it never is different): An 'exalted' place among the Black Mastership controlling Terra.

Let us proceed:

Firstly a crash-course in some basics. The crash-course I am providing you with, is taught to all sufficiently high members of the Illuminati and families enjoining them in equal or superior Earthly power. Not every run-of-the-mill Illuminati outskirts member (say, somebody who likes to attend a Black Mass ritual and participate in debauchery), or somebody like Svali -- an unfortunate soul born into those conditions, so that she may pay her debts incurred from previous lives and learn important experiences required for her future Earth-bound career --, will be given this information. Although, I must say, Svali understands the low levels quite well. But it's not from these low levels that the power directives come from; so in the grand scheme of things, she is a nobody.

Information is perhaps among the most cherished entities of all bloodlines (the bloodlines are not as important. You could be born in a dung hut in Uganda, and rise all the way to the top of a particular blood line 'family,' provided you have the spiritual qualifications. These people are not as stupid and stubbornly adherent to these guidelines as they might make themselves out to be). There is a protocol followed (the protocol serves to avoid unnecessary blunders in their future decisions); but breaking protocol is more the rule, than the exception. Trust me, they are not slaves to protocol. That's why the world religions exist. But they are beyond that level (the more powerful ones, of course -- never forget there's a strict hierarchy here, based on one's spiritual development. Nobody will get any special treatment, merely because he was born into a particular bloodline. It doesn't work that way.) Family ties and blood ties are important, don't forget, but of greater importance is your spiritual development (which they will investigate using their magical techniques). They will give priority to a street beggar, who commands the requisite spiritual characteristics, over the first-born son of the most powerful Rothschild dynasty ruler, any given time. But, if all other factors being equal, of course, the blood line ties will be important.

I leave it up to the discerning reader, to speculate why so many Conspiracy Theory gurus place so much importance on these bloodlines. My current guess is: to uphold the fiction that it's a 'them vs us' dialectic (which it isn't!)

They have their plans for the world, but their plans can materialize only as potently as you (the citizen) will allow. Even the lowliest of low CTs should be able to recognize the basic logic in this. They too, are bound by natural, divine law (that includes Karma, and many other laws, which I might discuss in a subsequent post -- especially if it's requested of me).

The higher beings who wield greater power, 'allow' these power-hungry beings to exercise their power over humanity. Please never forget this: their power is 'allowed,' not wrested from another source. It is allowed, because we (citizens) have allowed it. Not even the highest LOGOS would dare violate free will.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Dear ATS:

Please note, I have not yet finished 3)b)

There is so much to get out, that it seems like we are moving forward very slowly. So please bear with me, while I continue typing the completion to part b of my previous post.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I want advice on how I should go about my relationship? We are in love, and we have been together for 5 years. I am only 24 and she is 21. I know we are both young, but I just over think a lot which leads to us arguing. I don't know how to controll my self and I get so jealous and upset. So some advice on how to have a loving/lasting relationship would be Helpfull. I know I can google it but I'd rather here it here. ? Is that a fair question to ask? Or do I sound selfish

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Evidently it is.My questions pertain to individuals who are higher inside the system the "System" not a magus. He is answering as a magus or practitioner only,not a person who is an initiate to the "opposing side" to the illuminauti.
My questions are trick ones as well. A person exposed to the efforts made at real upper echlons against the "dark side" would have answered in a simple statement.
While I applaud the efforts this person has gone to to expand HIMSELF apparently that is the extent of the information expressed here.
That is what I was seeking to learn.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ok... a set of questions off the top of my head. I hope you get a chance to answer them.

1. What is the most important piece of information you have ever come across in your time?
1b. If you could only tell us 1 thing, what would it be?
2. How can I progress spiritually?
2b. How do I know if I am on the right path, or how can I find out for myself?
3. How do I escape slavery, and stop depending on others for even basic needs? (gardens can only get you so far)
4. Is the point of this physical realm to simply learn and grow spiritually? If not, then what is the point?
5. What do you see happening to humanity as a whole within the next 2 years?
edit on 3-6-2013 by inval because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate

Somebody like him, is more interested in enslaving souls in the subtle realms of our planet, rather than merely the physical. He knows that he is a decrepit old fart, who's got a leg firmly lodged in the grave already. His eyes light up, however, when he imagines the rewards he shall receive, when eventually achieving the so-called Dionysus Degree of the BM (the genuine BM). For him it will take a few more incarnations, if he continues in this manner.

So how do we stop the enslaving and protect ourselves (Step-by-Step process)? I surely do not ever want to experience this chaotic mess ever again.

The higher beings who wield greater power, 'allow' these power-hungry beings to exercise their power over humanity. Please never forget this: their power is 'allowed,' not wrested from another source. It is allowed, because we (citizens) have allowed it. Not even the highest LOGOS would dare violate free will.

You say we have allowed it? Why?
edit on 3-6-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am.sorry if these have been asked, but I just want to get some of these out before they fade into the infinite tomb of memories...

Why do this in a question/answer format? For one hour a day? I get that you're above average intelligence and maybe you type fast, but this will take......days at the very least.... How will you keep up with questions? People will be asking questions 24 hrs a day, but eventually they will peter out and that is how you will catch up?

Will you have the commitment necessary to stick it out and answer everyones questions? I'm realizing now, I might have to wait a few days to get a reply to mine...

How far will you go? One month? 13 days? A year? Precisely 222 posts?

What hit WTC on 911 and why? What happened on that day?

How can regular people like me help you "battle the illuminati" or "disrupt their plans"?

What is the deal with Jesus?

What do you think about his teachings?

What is the deal with Muhammad?

What do you think about his teachings?

Are Yahweh, Allah, Jehova, Elohim, all the same being? What are they?

Will humans of ou
r lineage here on earth ever go out into space, terraforming planets and meeting other beings like in star trek? Cause if not, I don't know if I wanna exist. Jk.

Is magic basically just the summoning of spiritual beings to make a deal with them? Can it do that? What else can it do? If there's no such thing as fireballs or lightning coming out of your wand, what's the point?

Do you think magic can be addictive? If people really can get powers then why has nobody successfully demonstrated something in front of the world? Not every magician can be mature and sticks to the code of silence. Do you know of any video or picture evidence of magic that can be found online? Like a YouTube video maybe? I know people can still point and say its not real but I'd like to see an example of what you consider evidence or something you consider to be real.

I've heard a story linking UFO sightings to magic. Supposedly, everytime the magicians would perform sorcery, they would sit back and laugh at the people reporting lights in the sky, knowing that it was some demon or other on its way to or from their ceremony. Does this resonate with your experiences at all?

What's the deal with crop circles?

Have many popular music master recordings really been blessed by witches?

Is it true that Satan or Lucifer is somehow the angel of music? I think I heard that somewhere. Is that why music is so liked by humans and seems to be hypnotic in a way that it controls or enhances emotions?

What do you make of this report that 83% of us have brain parasites? Is there a way to tell who has them and who doesn't?

Do you have any inside knowledge or educated guess on any important events coming up in the near future that you could share with us? Next 5-10 years?

Is there a mark of the beast? Do you know what it is or will be?

Are the elites planning an anti Christ or world dictator? Is that person alive today? What do you know about this plan?

What should I do with my life?

I wish you had just made one long post sharing all the obvious stuff and THEN let people ask questions. You're gonna get a lot of multiple questions, and if this thread becomes something interesting, someone will have to go through and summarize all your answers... A lot of stuff could've been avoided. The truth couldve been made
more easily accessible and spreadable. You STILL would've been answering questions for days.

Oh well. I just hope I remember to come back and scour the pages for a reply. Thank you for offering to answer some questions.

Oh, the whole Saturn death cult, is that real? And was Saturn really positioned at our celestial north in the past? Can you elaborate on this as much as possible? If the trurth exists online for any of my questions, a link will do if that saves time.

Sorry for so many questions and thanks again for the opportunity.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wow, this is absolutely ET_MAN and 'The Warnings from the Benevolents' thread all over again...

I can't believe people buy into this stuff. It won't be long before all of the contradictions start taking place and this thread ultimately amounts to nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
RECIEVE THIS
.... awh looks like I"m being censored again... too bad.
oh maybe not... nice

edit on 3-6-2013 by Anuweh because: guess I'm not being censored after all.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
OK. I have a question for the OP. HAve you ever heard of being Re incarnated BACKWARDS through time? And It was because I wanted a do over so to speak to prevent my Eventual death. Now If you can explain to me the reason why I chose to come back OTHER than preventing my own death I will be impressed. You have my permission to look up anything you wish with all your resources for the answer. Please be specific if possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hidden hand knockoff.... Nothing to see here, folks

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Dear Initiate,

First of all, I wish to thank you for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. Truly appreciated. My question is short and concise, so an equally short and concise answer will do.

How do I find my path? I am bewildered and lost in the vast jungle that is the "human experience". Deep in my bones I can feel some sort of calling, a purpose. As if something/-one is subtly guiding my way. I have gradually felt this feeling grow over the last couple of months, and the suspense is killing me (mentally). I'm worn out, tired of waiting for the unknown to revelate its true self. Are there any "shortcuts" availible to me? Or do I simply have to go on patiently, observing?

And lastly, do every human feel this?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Peace.

***ATTENTION ATS: I DEEM THE FOLLOWING POST(S) VERY IMPORTANT, FOR YOU TO EXAMINE***

PART V

Before I continue with my post on 3) b), I will repeat myself:

To those who keep interrupting the flow of communication with empty, inane, hollow and baseless accusations to my person: If you exercised a wee bit of discernment, you will have noticed that I have answered every single question thus far, in strictly chronological order. You accusing me of avoiding questions, when I haven't even come close to the page your question(s) reside(s) in, betrays a strange combination of stupidity and puerility. I will answer all questions thoroughly and unambiguously (as is my contractual obligation, that I imposed upon myself when creating the thread). Please await your turns, dear impatient, mischievous souls.

-------

Anyway, continuing from before, I mentioned a crash-course in the 'basics,' (although even a crash course would take many hours). So, this crash course is simply focusing on the fundamentals required to satisfactorily answer the question. ONCE AGAIN, ATS MEMBERS, PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:

The worlds of man, consist of (as I have already laid plain)

7 physical- (3 dense physical and 4 subtle physical [etheric, metaetheric, subatomic and atomic]), 7 emotional- (4 lower, repulsive emotional, 3 higher, attractive) and 7 mental- (4 lower, concrete, and 3 higher, abstract) dimensions. These dimensions co-exist in the very same volume of space-time you are inhabiting right now as you read these words. It is important to remember this, so that you do not entertain false notions of "higher and lower" in a literal sense. Try to imagine it as "more inner, more subtle, more energetic, more finely tuned and ultimately more potent" as we progress in dimensional count.

Example: the 14th dimension (emotional atomic) is more: inner, subtle, energetic, finely tuned, potent than the 13th dimension, which in turn is more inner, subtle, etc, than the 12th dimension. Also keep in mind, that the 14th dimension is a material world (just as material as the physical world you're currently conscious in), which endows the lower worlds with their vibrational material (vibrational material = energy. If matter ceases its vibrational state, you reach a true zero-point energy [not the same thing as the concept used in Quantum Mechanics, although related], which, hopefully most of you will know from basic physics, is an impossibility, as it effectively would dissolve the entire cosmos, and no Creator would be a genocidal maniac as to warrant such a dissolution of consciousness. The idea wouldn't even occur to him).

Why have I mentioned all this? Because in order to understand the blatant methods used by BM pupils, you must understand what they know and understand, so that you will recognize the following:

If their aim is to achieve absolute power in the worlds of man (this is indeed what they hope to achieve, and this goes far beyond anything they care about in the physical world alone), they must have a control of the energies in the worlds of man. How do you control these energies and why?

Well, firstly, you must control the energies the inhabitants of these worlds wield. When you, for example, have a dream (and either subjectively or objectively [lucid dreaming is an objective experience in the respective astral/emotional dimension] have an out-of-body experience [dreaming is just that!!] )you are wielding certain basic energies, that all humans have a part in and of (some more than others, depending on their spiritual development). If you can prevent humans from achieving higher energy levels, you, who are knowledgeable, where the others are ignorant, will be able to claim these energies for yourself.

Now it gets a little more complicated, and I shall proceed to complete this section, 3b) in my next post, because we arrive at an enormously important conclusion. Have faith, dear reader, we are all slowly approaching the bottom line of all this.

To be continued very soon!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting thread, who knows if this is true or not but it's a very good read... much better than all the gun threads we have on here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join