It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hello Initiate,

Could you please elaborate on what you said about "a pointed pressure in your forehead that is almost continuous."

What does this sensation indicate? How could someone learn to better relate to and use this sense?

How does this relate to the overall concept of a new window of opportunity?

Thank you for posting and answering questions.

- onepath

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hello Initiate, and thank you for providing this most interesting thread!

I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Regarding the idea of "Ascension", as is being spread among some of us now and in the past some people have spoken of it. What is Ascension? Do we experience it while within the body vehicle or must our 3D body die first? Are we in a time period right now where we can look forward to such a thing? If so, is there anything specifically we need to do in order to manifest it?

2. Do we co-create our physical reality on Earth? (This question is in regards to ideas such as the mental/emotional condition of humanity and other things such as weather conditions and earthquakes, for example). If so, what is our best avenue of co-creating a better life on Earth for all Humans?

Thanks again, and I look forward to reading all of your answers to all questioners.

AngelicView~

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hi initiiate ,

what do you know about ET contact. Will it happen? What about disclosure.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I really don't get Q&A threads but I guess if I had a question that would get down to the nitty gritty I would ask, can you give a brief description of reality?

To let you know what I mean I will give three examples starting with the most poular and followed by its opposite and then one that is out there:

According to the Bible, an omnipotent being created everything in 7 days. He handed out laws that were not kept. Being solid love he sent his son to die for the sins of man. The guy was killed and rose from the dead, ascended to heaven but, before leaving, swore to return to take those who believed in him to heaven and warned that those who were not with him would burn in a lake of fire.

Materialists believe that what you see is all there is. You are born and you do your thing and then the body wears down and you die, then nothing.

Xenu was the ruler of the galactic federation, which included 76 earth like planets, 75 million years ago. There was over population in the federation and he crammed billions of beings into DC-8s and brought them to earth piled them around volcanoes and blasted them with H-bombs. Once disembodied, they were trapped in an electric ribbon, forced to watch 3-d movies to indoctrinate them and trapped here on earth which has been, from that day on, a prison planet.

There, three takes on reality in 1000 characters. What's yours?

edit on 3-6-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

I have a question.

How long does one spend reading GLP, ATS, project camelot, david wilcock, law of one, light workers, starseed transmissions, seth materials, the nobody, etc. etc. etc. before they make the transition and decide they will now start a vague and egotistic thread about how they are here to teach us and we should ask them questions??

I just see so many of these threads around, wondering what makes people feel like they know something now and should start preaching at others in a Q&A thread?

What happened to "true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"?

I ask because if I knew what it was, that would help me deal with those threads (which will remain unnamed). I came close to realizing in my own experiences, but unfortunately I never got to the point where I thought I was a time traveler or a hidden hand, or whatever

I'm thinking its something psychological, maybe to do with self -worth or something, not sure yet, ideas anyone?

edit on 3/6/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
What did I most likely encounter in each of these two experiences, and why?

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Evil Alien/ Demon

I woke up in the middle of the night and an alien about 5 feet tall materialized in the room next to my bedroom and walked into my room. Its movements were very fast, very deliberate, and very out of this world. When we walk we move from point A to point B to point C etc. When the alien walked or did anything it moved from point A to point C to point E. It was the strangest thing I have ever seen. When it came up to my bed it immediately, wasting no time, began reaching inside my body with its long slender arms and flat fingers that seemed to be made of an etherical light, but not a bright one. It was doing something with its hands inside my stomach area, but I don't know what. It worked inside my stomach for about all of 2 or 3 seconds. As fast as it was moving what it did in those 2 or 3 seconds would have taken a human 3 or 4 minutes. I need to emphasize that it never opened my stomach up physically but it was able to go inside my stomach without me feeling anything. Like a ghost. When it got done operating, It leaped inside my body and I sat straight up in my bed breathing in a big gasp of air. I was very confused and very afraid to go back to sleep. The whole time it was there I felt near absolute terror. It was only there 10 to 15 seconds total from the time it materialized in my living room to the time it possessed my body. But if a human would have done the same task it did, he probably would have been there for approximately 5 minutes. It may can be construed as a sleep paralysis hallucination but if it was, it was the most vivid and detailed hallucination I have ever had.

The next morning, as soon as I woke up, concentric rings of dull white light shot outwards from my body. There were 3 or 4 of them.

I had described the alien to my girl friend but left out the part about the flat fingers and long arms. From the time I met her, she was skeptical about the existence of aliens. One night she had a dream about an alien that she described looked exactly like the one that came into my room except for the skin color. The weird part was she described its flat fingers and long hands and arms, which i clearly remember i never conveyed to her that detail of my own experience.

Benevolent Alien/ Angel

I was laying in bed, not yet asleep, and not quite almost asleep. All of a sudden, this greenish glowing light begins to fill my closed eye vision quickly increasing in brightness. This light was simultaneously accompanied by a tremendous feeling of ecstatic energy (PUUUUURE joy) that permeated every cell in my body to the core of my being. I had felt that kind of energy before, but never that strongly. And it was getting stronger. It got to a point to where this increasing energy(love)/light reached a point of intensity and a form of a being began to manifest within my closed eye vision. What I began to see was a more human like alien than the one in my demon experience. The most amazing thing about this, and probably the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, was the beauty of this feminine being. When I say beauty, its a beauty beyond what I had ever conceived beauty to be. I really can't put in to words how beautiful it was. It's a higher dimensional beauty. Her beauty, now we're talking about beauty here, her beauty was so intense that if she would have stayed a few seconds longer, I know that I could have easily died. It was very powerful. To add more wonder to the possibilities, this lasted about a total of ten seconds, and even at the point where the light that was radiating off of this being became intolerable, it was still increasing in intensity, which leads me to believe it was infinite.

There was an aura of brilliant light around this being. I could feel and see the light. The light contained a vibration of every positive quality (joy, beauty, love, life, etc.). There is nothing on earth equal to the quality of life this being possessed. It was breathtaking. Words really fall short of being able to accurately describe the nature of this light, probably because there aren’t enough words, and probably because there is no reference to compare it to on earth. The aliveness of this being was, in my opinion, the most prominent quality of this encounter. It’s hard to explain because you think you are alive, but until you have experienced something like this, you have no idea what “alive” is. It was just intense in every unimaginable positive way.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Greetings Initiate, thanks for taking the time to create this thread and respond to people's questions. I've spent a good deal of time reading various materials that parallel the ideas you've espoused in this thread, and so I'm glad for this opportunity to dialogue with one so ostensibly knowledgeable in these fields of study. My questions are as follows:

- I should like to know more about the order or school of esoterica to which you subscribe; you've said that you may be considered a 'rival' to the Illuminati bloodlines... do you belong to a group of individuals who are trained in certain disciplines, similar to the way in which HH describes his training within his order? If so, how many are in your group, and what methods do you use to train and/or educate yourselves in your particular discipline? Does this group have a name? Do you have certain texts that you study, and if so, which? Is this a group that one can seek out and join, or by what means do you or your group seek out new 'Initiates'? You stated that there is a particular branch of esoterics that you specialize in... which branch is that, and can you elaborate on it's precepts? To generalize my previous questions, how is it that you know what you know in regards to esoterics?

- You stated that you were previously on a very dark path and were a very evil-willed individual... what path was that? What were the beliefs you held at that time? What was it that you were involved in that you consider to be so heinous and vile, and what was the catalyst that caused you to abandon that path and embark upon this new one? It seems quite rare for one to so drastically change their modality of being, so I'd like to know what it was that brought you to the light so to speak.

- You stated that humans have existed on earth (Terra) for at least 21 million years. From whence have you derived this knowledge? You also mentioned Atlantis... can you give a rough estimate as to when this civilization was active, and what caused it become defunct? Were there any other civilizations that preexisted Atlantis, and at what times were they active?

I've many more questions, but that was quite the battery, and should suffice for now. I'm very interested to read your responses, and thank you for taking the time to answer our questions in such a thoughtful and genial manner.

Thanks, and be well.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Oh my - now tell me something novel. Something enlightening. And by novel I do not mean something I've already heard in a Zeitgeist internet movie or read in a book authored by Blavatsky,.
edit on 3-6-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

There is a certain portion of the population (you know who I'm talking about) that has unwittingly (for the most part) been groomed (and is still very much being groomed), either by you and your kind, or by some other similar group (Illuminati?). What of them? What role do they truly play? What happens after their usefulness has worn off?

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello Initiate...
On page 3 you mentioned 'voluntary' suffering...and said that you would expound on this further if someone asked.
I'm asking. That sentence touched a nerve with me.
I realize that you have many questions ahead of mine, so I will patiently wait my time...and I thank you in advance.
jacygirl

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What is real?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hello Initiate - I've got a question for you...
Can you please explain how the relationships between the human brain and certain neurotransmitters found in certain plants and fungi came about, and why?
I'm specifically talking about psilocybin/psilocin.
There seems to be a super-advanced intelligence encoded into the molecules, they seem to have man's best interest at heart. ie. they teach you how to improve your life by highlighting where you are going wrong.
They are also extremely creative and enjoy displaying this in the forms of imagery and music for the ones paying attention (eyes closed in a quiet and dark room).

Please can you explain what this intelligence is and why has it manifested as a mushroom?
Is it a soul/spirit?

How and why is it capable of temporarily ascending/elevating the consciousness of mankind?

Please go into as much detail as you like/can.

Thanks a lot.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

After reading through this thread and doing a bit of cross checking quite a bit of your answers simply seem to be a regurgitation of The Way of Man by Henry T. Laurency. A bit of a spin here and there but the majority of your replies are without question the same info including the millions of years on terra(although in the way of man its only 18 million). So my questions is simple, can I not just read that and have the answers you seem to have and not wait for responses from you?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Initiate,

It seems that, in this particular dimension, there are only two directions a conscious entity can direct his focus, the consciousness of the soul, or the unconscious.

In light of this:

1. How can we best translate this knowledge into practical application to work towards pure consciousness?
2. Is it necessary to remove/destroy that which obscures the consciousness to simply strengthen the already existing consciousness of the soul? What are the practical methods to remove the obscuration?
3. (related to 2), or, is there a balance to be found where the unconscious co-exists with the consciousness? What are the practical methods to achieve this balance?
4. Can you describe, in detail, what forces obscure the consciousness and their effects if not covered in the above questions?

Or, is my original conclusion incorrect?

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Hey so basically in my first 16 years of living I was a normal kid, but now I've started to realize spirituality, our true nature, consciousness and all that good stuff. I Meditate daily and have been trying to lucid dream and astral project for a while with some effort and with minimal results. My question is, I really want to start to get serious about this stuff, but I still feel like I'm partially stuck in the same life I was in before and I believe this is because I am still hanging out with my friends who are very close minded about what I am interested in, and basically are just conformers (other than the fact we all smoke alot (not cancer sticks). How can I start to live in a reality that I want to truly live in and not one that holds me back?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow

Hello Initiate and may Peace be upon you.

(already answered)

And as a second point, it is my observation that many influential and powerful people/groups have these metaphysical understandings. If they understand and know that "All is One and One is All", then why do they seek control, oppression, totalitarianism, massive death, suffering, starvation, poverty, and eugenics in order to achieve their goals?

And as a final point regarding this reply, why would clandestine individuals and groups choose to dedicate their entire efforts towards an agenda that they will never see accomplished? The One World Totalitarian agenda is a multi-generational plan. I do not 'see' the motivating factor that would have so many people of influence dedicate their lives to an agenda that has taken centuries to come to fruition.

Peace.

PART I

Okay. I am back now for a final section of our session (update: I took a brief nap, so as a consequence, I will answer a question or two extra, before I end this session), to answer the questions posed in these two paragraphs, and then I must go. I am quite tired. I will be back tomorrow to answer whomever is next in line (in chronological order), until everything worthy of bearing the distinction of "genuine question" has been -- to the satisfaction of all parties involved, I hope -- , answered. Don't worry, most of you have posed genuine, sincere, very well answerable questions!

3) (continued)

First, let's focus on the words "many powerful people/groups" and "metaphysical understandings."

The rest of the paragraph, I will answer concurrently, i.e. if they supposedly know that we are all one, why do they seek control...(and all the other nasties you list...?) followed by "in order to achieve their goals?"

a) It depends what you deem powerful. Is IBM powerful? Is Bill Gates powerful? Is President Obama powerful? What about David Rockefeller or a senior Rothschild member? Are they powerful? What about these bloodline members? How powerful are they?

Firstly, let's discuss 'power.' Yes, I know some people will consider that I am engaging in petty semantics, but I ask them to patiently bear with me, while I try to get to the true guts of the topic. It's important that we do not confuse ourselves amid the forest of concepts that may well mean different things to different people. Let's agree on our terms.

There's physical power (simple physical superiority of one being over another -- best demonstrated by observing the animal kingdom. By the way, you might be interested to know, that the animal kingdom was never meant to be a predatory food-chain type kingdom, where the most powerful beast is at the top. There was a time where all animals once lived in relative peace and harmony, without gobbling each other up. Almost all of them [if not all] were once vegetarian, amongst other means of absorbing energy; so what went wrong? Ask me for another session, please); there's emotional power (e.g. an attractive, sensual woman commanding a manipulative emotional control over her admirers, but there's also that same emotional, psychological power of fear, for example, that any menacing or seemingly threatening individual(s) may control another being with, e.g. the fears many of you have of rebelling against your governments); mental power (the power a religion may exercise over an individual, such as some Christian Church, which claims that you will burn in hell for eternity, if you indulge in impure or unholy or ungodly thoughts -- just by questioning the doctrines, for instance) etc. These are basic examples, which serve only to illustrate how extensively DISempowered most humans are. Why do I state these obvious truths? I ask you, dear reader, to remember that you can be under a hold of somebody else's power unwittingly and without having consciously chosen to give it away.

What's my ultimate point? My point is: the astral planes and even mental planes (the 4 lowest ones) can be easily used by BMs to exercise a "subtle but very real" hold over the hearts (emotions) and minds (mentality) of mankind, without them having the faintest clue. How is this done?

These elementals (emotional- and mental thoughtforms) can be hurled toward individuals who have a receptive aura (regrettably, a large portion of mankind), and they quite unknowingly yield to these powerful vibrations.

This is a very real (non-abstract/non-philosophical) method of controlling mankind, without even setting up a financial- or governmental- or religious institution; which all exist in the physical world only.

In other words, while your generic Rockefellers and Rothschilds do wield a real physical power, it is almost meaningless compared to the powers that grip humanity metaphysically.

Chars have run out, so let me continue, friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

until one of my brothers finds the time to properly 'translate' it.

lol no disrespect intended here, but isn't 2000+ years enough time?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What I find very interesting about this thread, are the amount of NEW MEMBERS responding , members that JUST registered today, the same day the thread was initiated. I also see where one of these "new members" asked the OP about how they had mentioned their back hurt and would need to take a short break. Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that question was asked directly BEFORE it was mentioned by Initiate that a break was needed due to this back pain?

I thought it was against the T&C's for anyone to register and post under different usernames, as it honestly appears to me that this is what might have happened today in this thread OR is this something that is also looked over when posting in the Gray Area?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
I also see where one of these "new members" asked the OP about how they had mentioned their back hurt and would need to take a short break. Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that question was asked directly BEFORE it was mentioned by Initiate that a break was needed due to this back pain?

That was an edit made after initiate said his/her back was aching.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

I was one of the ones that registered just to post in this thread, and I was also the one that made the comment about his back. If you actually read through it carefully, you'd notice that I went back and edited in my question as a response to his post, as he hadn't reached my comment to answer it yet. I can assure you I don't have multiple accounts, I was only trying to have my questions answered in an efficient fashion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join