It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate
Please note: The upcoming treatise is related to questions that I am answering in chronological order. They concern the future of mankind's arts and sciences.

So I was warm. Looking forward to a perspective from somebody like you on those subjects. Unlike others here, I neither place faith in you nor do I spurn your existence.

You speak with a silver tongue even when being condescending. That trait is the same one I find in many historical influences in my studies. This, if nothing else, places you in the category of "educational" for me. People seem to think that they can't learn from those they don't trust. That's the perspective of ignorance. I learn more from the candid wisdom of strangers than I ever would from friends and acquaintances.

Keep it up. I hope that treatise is what I think it is.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 9/6/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

One of the divine cosmic laws are as follows: "Do what thou wilt, for all to do as they will

Nice line from Aleister Crowley ... how long did that take you to google ??

This is getting ridiculous now ... clearly a google warrior

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Please note: The upcoming treatise is related to questions that I am answering in chronological order. They concern the future of mankind's arts and sciences.

So I was warm. Looking forward to a perspective from somebody like you on those subjects. Unlike others here, I neither place faith in you nor do I spurn your existence.

You speak with a silver tongue even when being condescending. That trait is the same one I find in many historical influences in my studies. This, if nothing else, places you in the category of "educational" for me. People seem to think that they can't learn from those they don't trust. That's the perspective of ignorance. I learn more from the candid wisdom of strangers than I ever would from friends and acquaintances.

Keep it up. I hope that treatise is what I think it is.

My dear brother: You have spoken wiser words than I managed today, it seems. What a joy it is to share a cosmos with the likes of you!

We will build great and wonderful things together, my dear brother, ere our time herein is up. Even beyond aught and yonder, we shall indeed be one, yet not. That is the true beauty of our marvelous cosmos.

That is something the BMs have not yet grasped: Unity, Oneness, without losing one's individuality; without subjugating oneself to another.

We are all equals, my dear brothers (everybody in this forum, even the disruptors).

I love you all, and I forgive you all, and I hope you forgive me, if I have at times misjudged my duties for humanity.

I never wished to be anything other than a useful servant, so that my fellow brothers can be the servants of others, which, paradoxically, it seems, leads to us being truly free, inseparable and masters of our own destiny and masters of nature.

Please, kind brothers, do not 'seduce' me to give up my duties now; I have over 4 ATS windows open, typing up this treatise as it 'appears' in my heart and mind, and I am procrastinating!

You are all so beautiful and wise -- truly.

But allow me to continue. It is such a joy to write this up and finally be 'rid' of it, as it has been 'festering' in my body for days.

(For those lovely, inquisitive users in here: Ask me, and I shall tell you what this means; for it will take a while to explain!)

With love,

Your fellow brother

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

One of the divine cosmic laws are as follows: "Do what thou wilt, for all to do as they will

Dear Brother:

I did that deliberately, to have you fall into the trap. In fact, I know that this is never what Aleister Crowley wrote.

He wrote "Do what thou wilt" and his philosophy was just that. I intentionally combined my saying with his, because, (you did not know), his 'philosophy' was a perversion of ours. I challenge you to copy and paste what I wrote, into google, and find just a single such quote on the internet (or any book). I promise you, it does not exist.

Further, I challenge you to decipher the meaning of those words. I have plenty of time to wait for you, dear brother, as this treatise will take hours.

Re-read what I wrote, if you will. "Do what thou wilt, for all to do as they will!"

I will reveal to you what exactly it means, once you have spent the next 48 hours on google, trying to decipher it. Good luck, dear brother.

Thank you for proving that you are indeed what I claimed you are. Nothing further needs to be written.

Nevertheless, you are my brother, and I love you. Accept my condolences, and let us be one, now and forever.

Your brother
edit on 9-6-2013 by Initiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No my friend there was no trap lol .. you got busted quoting Aleister Crowley ... almost word for word.

His original quote was, Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law (He also said Do what thou wilt for that shall be the entirety of the law). It is called the Law of Thelema. (so clearly you are still not providing new information as this is very easy to google and general knowledge to most)

All you did was take that quote and write it in your own words, and you were even lazy enough to not even change the first few words ... wow ... and you're still going to continue this charade ??

I wasn't lying when I said I know people in deep esoteric societies ... so you will have to do a lot better then stealing quotes and rewording them to deceive me my friend.

I feel sorry for you that this is the only way you can get attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Dear Brother

"Do what thou wilt" is one of the most famous sayings in all of contemporary pop-culture -- especially in the low-level occult dabblers. The fact that you needed to google it, is in fact the actual joke. Many individuals on ATS would know it without googling it (which I was perfectly aware of). Yet you had to google it?

A generic police officer or accountant would know it.

It is a divine law, in the manner I have written it (not the way Crowley did). The way I wrote it, has absolutely nothing to do with Crowley's version. His quote is famous to most generic 'secret' societies.

What you are doing right now is: insisting that you did not fall into the 'trap,' and now quoting his pseudo-religion to claim that I copied that quote?

Once again: Study what I wrote, google it for 48 hours, compare, and explain to me in your own words, what you think the quote means. You may give me Crowley's version, and the version I gave you.

Is it not interesting, how easy it is to inflame somebody who 'wants' to be inflamed?

Sorry, my brother, but you cannot excuse yourself from this folly.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

It has taken me less then 1 minute to google everything you have said (not that I need to as everything you have said thus far has been general knowledge)

You are spending hours in between sessions ... A person retrieving knowledge from their own mind doesn't need hours and hours in between sessions ... they should be able to reply with relevent information almost straight away as they don't have to go looking for it and rewriting it so it doesn't look plagiarised.

Explain to me why it takes you so long to reply to people if you are pulling knowledge from you own mind. The only reason you take so long to reply is that you are taking the question, researching them through google, and writing up an answer in your own words. Exactly like a UNI student would to fool Turnitin.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh, mr Crowley. You know, I really don't care about aleister crowley. Why initiate, why?

On topic.

Why are there people like Frank?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There will always be users giving simple minded replies and trying to deconstruct something in very primitive manner that lacks perspective, devotion and patience to address it from different angles.

It's always black and white to some of them, those are people used to being given simple answers and guidelines how to live and what to believe by their priests and society. (as we all are, but such thinking patterns are still strongly present in their minds) You'd be better welcomed if you could prove your education with posting copy of your PhD, because any reasoning process of other users required to understand something is clearly too much. Now instead of just getting answers we have to doubt their accuracy and use our own mind to actually connect a thing or two..no, no!
edit on 9-6-2013 by creativespirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Dear Brother:

Please do not change the subject. You were clearly fooled, and it is obvious to many, who would read your words and compare my writings.

Do you not think it ironic, that I mention "Crowley" in my post (where I wrote the quote), and shortly after I actually use his MOST FAMOUS quote, except I word it in the correct manner, which is unknown and not understandable by anybody on the internet?

I think, my dear brother, you are giving yourself a little too much credit here, and giving others too little. Ponder on these words, if you will.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I have been very interested in your posts. But, seriously, why are you wasting valuable time and energy responding to these people when you have pages and pages of people who ARE willing to listen with an open mind waiting for their questions to be answered? If you have nothing to prove and are who you say you are, the posters arguing with you and trying to discredit you would mean NOTHING, and you would be able to ignore them. They are not going to change their minds anyway, so why bother wasting energy on them? I lost count of how many of your last responses were to these negative posters, instead of answering questions or giving information as you have promised. Please, get to doing that before you lose the interest of those who were actually interested in what you had to say for other purposes than just to argue or discredit. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

You do understand that "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of The Law" and "Love is the Law, love under will" are two insanely popular quotes? It's not like the OP here ripped if off. It would be like saying "let he without sin cast the first stone"... that's not copying or ripping people off. It's a commonly used quote in discussion.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Dear Initiate, please forgive my straightforward attitude here but PLEASE stay focused and remember why you started such a thread in the first place.... I have been waiting patiently for over 4 days now with a very important question(s) on page 23.

Do not feel as if you have to consume even more time defending yourself from the attention seekers and bickering troublemakers.

This may very well be one of the most intriguing and attractive threads I have had a pleasure taking part in.

Diesektor is testing his patience even further after reading nonsense filler replys for the past several days.

Please Initiate, answer my personally directed question to you. Thank you brother.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The simple fact still stands that you have not provided any information that can be considered original content.

It is very easy to see what you are doing my friend ... and anyone can do the same. You keep asking me to find what you are saying on google ... I haven't said that you are straight copy pasting from google, I'm saying you are researching it on google and rewriting it in your own words to fool turnitin or any other plagiarisation programs. (extremely clear from the amount of time it takes you to respond to simple questions)

In 40+ pages now you have not demonstrated that you have any knowledge that is not readily available with a 1 min google search.

As i said all you need to do is provide information that you cannot google ... you have not done this thus far in 40+ pages ... how long are we meant to sit through you rewriting googles articles before we see something that cannot be googled ??

You can shut me up in 2 seconds by providing any kind of new information ... that's all you have to do to prove me wrong and you have had 40+ pages to do so ...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chacruna44

I have been very interested in your posts. But, seriously, why are you wasting valuable time and energy responding to these people when you have pages and pages of people who ARE willing to listen with an open mind waiting for their questions to be answered? If you have nothing to prove and are who you say you are, the posters arguing with you and trying to discredit you would mean NOTHING, and you would be able to ignore them. They are not going to change their minds anyway, so why bother wasting energy on them? I lost count of how many of your last responses were to these negative posters, instead of answering questions or giving information as you have promised. Please, get to doing that before you lose the interest of those who were actually interested in what you had to say for other purposes than just to argue or discredit. Thanks.

5 other people have asked this including myself .... the reason is that, he isn't who he says he is ... he even commended someone on not replying to non questions while doing it himself over and over again page after page ... he has contradicted himself page after page and lets not even step into his total hypocrisy ...

the fact that you even have to ask this question should be your answer

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Initiate. Everybody here is following this thread because you answer quite intricately and somewhat profound. I haven't followed a thread this long since I joined. We are waiting for you to stop faltering with others who shake things up. Please, kindly press forward and ignore those who try to provoke you.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Re-read what I wrote, if you will. "Do what thou wilt, for all to do as they will!"

I will reveal to you what exactly it means, once you have spent the next 48 hours on google, trying to decipher it. Good luck, dear brother.

I'll take a crack at it. I'm assuming you are using "what thou wilt" in the same spirit as the meaning about finding your true purpose and not about any sort of unsavory hedonism. So, if I were to decipher it, I'd reword it as:

"Find your true purpose in life and apply it to helping others find theirs."

Am I close?
edit on 9-6-2013 by Cuervo because: clarification

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To inquisitive minds out there:

The quote "Do what thou wilt, for all to do as they will" is one of the highest, most divine, most important laws in our cosmos.

It has nothing to do with Crowley's pseudo-occult-philosophy "Do what thou wilt, and this shall be the whole of the law..."

What Crowley did (for those interested), is he scoured several magical societies, chopped and changed according to his own predilections and created another occult sect and various offshoots. He was, to be sure, another tool that was used.

The important additional clause "for all to do as they will" is what makes the law divine.

"...and this shall be the whole of the law," is in fact a Black Magical perversion of the divine "for all to do as they will."

Please, dear readers, ask me more about this, if you wish, because Loki has actually touched upon a very important difference between the LHP adepts and the RHP adepts.

I am merely expounding on this, because I am certain other users will ask what it means.

There are several divine laws, where "Do what thou wilt, for all to do as they will," is perhaps the most sacred.

Of course, Loki will not understand what it means, because he cannot google it (it doesn't exist on google). Further, he unlikely will even be able to understand Crowley's version, as, unfortunately, google is all he has to rely on.

But for the interested users in this thread: I will reveal to you what it means, after Loki's 48 hours run out, as he certainly will try very hard to find a match in google search (a project doomed in failure).

Please, Loki, enlighten us with your psychological aptitude, and perhaps one of us will learn something from you just yet.

This is your test. You accused me of plagiarizing a well-known quote (every generic new-ager will have heard of- and read Crowley), after you did a google search and found "Do what thou wilt..." which has nothing to do with my original quote.

You claim that a perversion is the same as a divine law.

Please, go and tackle these issues in your private time, and come back in 48 hours, once you have built your 'case.'

I will provide the actual meaning after 48 hours, ##SNIPPED##

edit on 9-6-2013 by Initiate because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join