It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey Initiate:

My questions are:

How exactly do we project 'loving understanding' from our envelopes? What are the technical details of doing this?

How do you ignore the anger that arises within when somebody is really irritating you?

Also, could you tell us a bit about the overall structure of the universe?

Thanks...

I will post more questions as they develop...

Keep up the love for your fellow humans, bro...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Dear Initiate.
I sincerely hope that no information useful to the true seekers on this thread was removed in the two posts deleted by the moderators.
For whatever it's worth to the general audience, I have been fortunate enough to get a sense of Initiates' brothers...
Let's just say, I'm glad they are the good guys.
I know that nobody here 'knows me from Adam', as the saying goes, but I've been around the block a couple of times and survived a few scrapes in my time.
I've dealt with some really bad powers, so I know what evil looks like, and I know how powerful it can be.
But something I've discovered over the years - rather to my surprise, really - is that the forces of good are truly more fearsome than those of evil.
In fact, I believe that the only reason evil 'powers' exist is by the mercy of the powers of good.
I literally fear no evil - because even a highly evolved 'evil' power still is just a power granted by us, not inherent in and of itself.
But I honestly 'fear' the Lords of Light - in the old fashioned 'fear of the lord' sort of way - not because they threaten me, but because their power is real and inherent.
Evil is subject to me - to us all; but we are all subject to the powers of good - whether we like it or not.
I said all of that as a neighborly caution to the jerks that like to put negative energy into the thread.
The tide is turning, and you better get right.
'Nuff said.
Many blessings to you brother Initiate; we're gonna win this thing yet.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Dear Initiate, Thank you so very much for this wonderful thread. Earlier you alluded to one having a steady sensation in the forehead (Ajna chakra). Your opinion on the latter please. Please speak to us of the legions of demi-gods, ultra-terrestrials, archangels, (all semantics) that are there for each of us for help at any time we ask. Most of your post has been a downer. (through no fault of your own but perhaps the questions asked of you) Please inform us of the wonders awaiting us on the attractive, positive side when we realize that we are one and still yet an individual. Please speak to "Realm Dynamics" ala Montalk.net To wit, methodologies to protect ourselves from the BM's and their ilk. Thank you again. Hopefully the BM's will see that they have no hope of ever winning and that they are just annoying and should wake up and smell the Cosmic Coffee. PEACE.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by robwebbjr

Dear robbwbjr, I resonate totally with what you are saying. The Forces of Light have all of the unimaginable power of all of creation available to them and they will weild it justly in accordance with harmony. Such a power can "Fry" these forces of dark into oblivion. The time is coming very soon...they will piss their pants. I feel it coming...they can't imagine... it's been long planned... utter devastation...shock and Cosmic awe. They had better switch to the winning team and pronto. I see the archetype of Michael the Arch Angel...Wow!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Deleted.
edit on 9-6-2013 by FarzadEghlima because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I never judge anyone. I learn from the things that appeals to me. And for the things that does not appeal,
I see that just past me. For what do you gain when you are wasting energy trying to prove one's own faith against someone else?

There are no right or wrong in this universe, I think. You choose what's right for you and respect what others would like to believe. It works fine for me.

Thank you all for this thread. You all collectively made this much interesting and learning. Thanks for starting this, OP.

Your brother from Sweden.

edit on 9-6-2013 by StoneOcean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate

Originally posted by King Loki

There has been nothing you have said so far that most of us don't already know ... I for one have not heard any new information from yourself yet after 30+ pages ...

Everything you have said so far has been easily available from various sources on the net/books .. and why even bring up turnitin, I use it all the time for university (I study Medical Science) and its not hard to fool that program just by writing things in your owns words even if they are very similar to the original text ... everybody that goes to university knows this.

I have noticed when anybody asks you a question based on something in the physical world we are in now that you dodge it or give a long winded round about answer that does not actually answer the question ...

I have sat back for 30+ pages assessing your answers to give you the benefit of the doubt. As a scientist thats what I do, and after I have observed your responses and clear lack of respect for the members of ATS, I have come to the conclusion that you are not in fact a member of any brother hood of any importance, as you have not actually shown that you have any knowledge above what any random Joe can find himself with a fairly quick net search (and you are spending hours in between posts).

I think its is plain and clear to any critically thinking person that you are a fraud, or if not a total fraud much much lower in the food chain then you would have us believe.

The only way you can refute this is to actually give us some knowledge that cannot be looked up with a 30 second google search ... but as we all now know ... that will not happen.

I understand people get lonely and bored .. but ATS is not a place to come to relieve your boredom by making out to be something that you are not.

As previously stated, I will be back with a major treatise, as my brothers have decided that based on the questions I am currently up to (I am up to some very important questions for the human race at large), a very special moment in human 'history' is going to take place.

Interestingly enough, it involves the physical sciences, that which your dull mind has not yet managed to glimpse through my texts.

Unfortunately, my dear brother, your mind will not be able to glimpse it after that either. The karmic law of action-reaction will ensure that.

Pity, for it may well have helped you greatly understand our cosmos.

I warn you only, because I love you. Casting foolish judgments on your fellow brothers, will never bode well with nature (and the Lords Of Karma).

Be well, dear brother, and consider yourself absolved from further blunders.

Thankfully, there are other scientists, who will carry on the revolutions we are about to provide for humanity. I sense that you will feel 'disorientation' very soon. Ponder on these words, dear brother, and I shall explain to you more in another life, when you are endowed with a finer mind.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Initiate because: (no reason given)

You didn't even address the issues in my posts .. once again dodging the questions ... you have treated me and the members of ATS very poorly ... some might say repulsively

You have said on many occasions that anyone who doesn't agree with you is not "spiritually evolved" NO my friend just NO .... My post was a test for you ... I do actually know members of esoteric societies ... and you my friend do not act anything like them.

Most of them seem to me like father figures they are caring and understanding of the human condition (knowing that we are deceived so heavily). You on the other hand do not understand much other then what google can tell you ... you tell us we have been lied to our whole lives ... so why aren't you more compassionate to obviously deceived people. Even I understand this when I talk to people who are classed as "asleep".

Your actions go against everything you have said, I am not wrong here, I am 100% correct.

I actually know quite a bit more about your subject matter then you do apparently,

Tell us something you cant get from google and maybe you will redeem yourself ... but even if you do ... the way you have treated people on this forum is disgusting considering it is meant to be coming from a more spiritually evolved person.

If the information you have put out so far is meant to mean your more spiritually evolved then us, then I must be much higher then yourself in spiritual evolution as i already knew everything you have said and much much more that you don't elaborate on.

As I said I work in the Medical Science field and part of my job is assessing peoples mental states quite accurately, And I will bet my job that you are not who you say you are.

edit on 9/6/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I warn you only, because I love you. Casting foolish judgments on your fellow brothers, will never bode well with nature (and the Lords Of Karma).

You cant expect me to take that seriously after the way you have treated the people on this forum.

If casting foolish judgments doesn't bode well with nature .. then you my friend are in for a big karmic kick in the pants due to your hypocritical and contradictory actions.

I know for 100% fact now that you are not who you say you are. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

As I said I know people can get lonely and bored when they have no one (pm me if you would like some medical advice on your depression), but if you are going to pretend to be someone ... at least make it slightly convincing and less contradictory, at least it would be entertaining then.

sigh another thread for the hoax section ... nice try though friend, most frauds don't get to almost 40 pages.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well that's 1 post ban. Do we have any more?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

I have carefully read through his posts. I have checked a bunch of online books and articles. He is somebody who definitely has read a lot, but I know a google-professor when I see one, and he ain't somebody like that.

Plus, he has written heaps of posts, where he isn't addressing questions but simply discussing off-topic issues, which themselves demonstrated a huge understanding of many different fields and topics.

The fact that he can casually discuss a huge variety of separate topics, proves that he aint a google professor.

He has put his money where his mouth is, and demonstrated that he can answer people's questions intelligently, insightfully and deeply.

All you have done is sit there and try to accuse him of the cheapest, oldest flame-plants in the book.

He has proven what he is, from the way he speaks. Many others have said it too, not just me, even people who don't agree with everything he says.

All you're doing is saying "I know as much as initiate knows, and I am a medical science student and I think he is depressed..."

Sorry bro, I aint feeling the enlightenment from you...

LOL...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
More QUESTIONS !!!!!!!

How many beings are in your order?

What percentage of them are incarnated in the physical at this time?

What kind of process did you go through to join your order ?

How does one "join", can I apply?
edit on 9-6-2013 by nimrod20032003 because: clarity

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgoth
reply to post by King Loki

Sorry bro, I aint feeling the enlightenment from you...

LOL...

I never claimed enlightenment in any of my posts .. I would like you to point out where I have please ?? ( show me please in your reply)

you also dont seem to understand he is spending hours in between his "sessions" ample time to get some information from google and rewrite in your own words ... as a uni student would.

and surprise surprise his thread started as soon as the university holidays started ... coincidence ???

I don't claim to be enlightened or wise ... I am human .. I make mistakes sometimes ... but my job is something I cant make mistakes in ... and assessing mental states is my job ... this guy is not who he says he is ... I can give you a 100% guarantee.

This guy is a bored and lonely Uni student who has nothing to do in his holidays ... with no real information as usual.

I gave this guy 35+ pages of leeway before I commented ... a lot more then I needed to come to a conclusion, you guys can believe him if you want ... thats not for me to decide ... but i can tell you with 100% certainty you're being deceived.

If your reading for entertainment value, go right ahead, but I would take what he is saying with a grain of salt as you can look up everything he has said on just google (you don't even have to go into the deep web). Pretty lazy really ... but what you would expect from a uni student.
edit on 9/6/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwebbjr

Dear Initiate.
I sincerely hope that no information useful to the true seekers on this thread was removed in the two posts deleted by the moderators.
For whatever it's worth to the general audience, I have been fortunate enough to get a sense of Initiates' brothers...
Let's just say, I'm glad they are the good guys.
I know that nobody here 'knows me from Adam', as the saying goes, but I've been around the block a couple of times and survived a few scrapes in my time.
I've dealt with some really bad powers, so I know what evil looks like, and I know how powerful it can be.
But something I've discovered over the years - rather to my surprise, really - is that the forces of good are truly more fearsome than those of evil.
In fact, I believe that the only reason evil 'powers' exist is by the mercy of the powers of good.
I literally fear no evil - because even a highly evolved 'evil' power still is just a power granted by us, not inherent in and of itself.
But I honestly 'fear' the Lords of Light - in the old fashioned 'fear of the lord' sort of way - not because they threaten me, but because their power is real and inherent.
Evil is subject to me - to us all; but we are all subject to the powers of good - whether we like it or not.
I said all of that as a neighborly caution to the jerks that like to put negative energy into the thread.
The tide is turning, and you better get right.
'Nuff said.
Many blessings to you brother Initiate; we're gonna win this thing yet.

My dearly beloved Brother:

Guess what? It was your question (and another user's) that inspired me, through the gift of my brethren, to release the information that will soon be posted on ATS...

You, and the user directly following you.

Needless to say, thank you for the kind words. I am in fact working on the material as we speak. It will take some time, as it is a lot of material. My fingers and back are certainly (hopefully) making some inroads on the errors of lives past!

We shall speak soon; and do not hesitate to ask me anything further, should you require it.

To other users in this thread: According to the present circumstances, I deem it wise and advisable (as other users have already noted), to skip the thread, and jump directly to my posts.

There is nothing much else of use here to be found, for the time being, as it is evident that the disruptors of this thread have not yet found their 'tree house.'

If you wish to skip all the repulsive energies, simply view my posts by:

Accessing the posts that are viewable in my profile. You access my profile, by clicking on my user name.

I look forward to spending another few hours, hopefully completing Session 3, which I will consider one of the most important sessions we will ever have.

After Session 3, I shall resume 'business as usual,' by answering questions for about 2-3 hours per day.

Occasionally, I will spend more than that on your questions.

For orientation purposes, all user names will be clearly indicated, who have had their questions answered, in strict chronological order.

Please note: The upcoming treatise is related to questions that I am answering in chronological order. They concern the future of mankind's arts and sciences.

Thank you all for your time and patience.

Your fellow journeyman

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Dear Brother Initiate,

I'll hazard a guess that you're not a twenty-something year-old, and offer a bit of unsolicited advice.
If you have an Android smart-phone, you may already have a speech recognition application in your possession.
You might be able to dictate your posts instead of typing them.
If not, here are links to some examples that you might try installing on your computer - they claim to be free; I have not tried any of them.

download.cnet.com...
www.richinfosite.com...
www.labnol.org...

I often use my phone to dictate pretty much anything that I would type.
Just trying to lighten your load a little bit if possible.
Love and light...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If you wish to skip all the repulsive energies, simply view my posts by:

Accessing the posts that are viewable in my profile. You access my profile, by clicking on my user name.

There may be an easier/quicker way for logged in members, but it's harder to explain than do so don't let the below instructions scare you.

One can view anyone's posts in any particular thread by logging in, viewing that thread, finding a post by that user, say Initiate's.

And at the left-and edge of the window beside the post text you will see the poster's name, stats and etc.

Below all that you will see: "member" with a little down arrow to the right of it.

Mouse over that and a menu will drop down, select "posts in thread" and that will show you all posts by that user in that thread in chrono order.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join