It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

I see my request for clarification is being ignored as I'm not on the list of pending replies.

Sometimes a non-reply is as telling as an actual one.

In an attempt to figure this guy out, some small yet interesting points stand out.

Psychology, the modern version, began with Wundt's postulate than man was an animal. This is bit contradictory to a spiritual mentor. At least, beyond achieving an understanding of their basic tenets. Yet he states a continued interest in the subject. There could be a reasonable explanation yet he chooses not to clarify.

He uses the term "Terra" which was a popular name for "earth" back in the Golden Age of Science Fiction. This was when those educated in the sciences were the writers of the pulp science fiction. circa the 1930's.

"He" is articulate, at least measured by today's standards.

The subject matter seems well researched, at least by my standards.

He is both condescending and charitable in his comments.

The only answer I can come up with that covers these points is the "author" is, in fact, a collaboration of more than one person. I choose not guess at how many.

Perhaps a psych class or a political science class looking for a percentile of people who take data, as in a modern medium, newspaper or blog site, at face value with no further thought or skepticism- I make no value judgment, trust is a honorable trait- funded by a government grant, of course....

I won't call this a garbage thread, as I have no personal experience with these entities any more than God or any others have chosen to have a chat with me directly. So my honest answer is I don't know....

I'd also guess that this theoretical collaboration is amongst those with bodies rather than those without.....

Still, moths to an open flame is my guess, not that I don't make a habit of being wrong.

edit on 6-6-2013 by nwtrucker because: grammar error

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

you must understand that part of the 'plan' of the 'Illuminati' is to maintain this monetary system for as long as possible, to give themselves enough time to prepare for their New 'Order' --although this is not necessarily close to what you might think it is. If you are interested, ask me about this New Order, & I shall respond in greater detail in a separate post.)

Yes, yes, please explain this. What is NWO exactly? Most people think it's society similar to that in movie Equilibrium or 1984.

I hope you'll stay long enough to answer this at least, it seems to be important.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I have studied the so-called revelations (two of them) hitherto posted online by self-proclaimed Illuminati insiders (the godlikeproductions thread as well as the 'Hidden Hand' thread posted on ATS in 2008), and I have come to the conclusion that these materials have caused more damage to the minds of the young and impressionable, than should have been allowed. So, with that in mind, you may ask me specifics about what it is you did or didn't understand about that material, and I will clarify the truths/half-truths/lies of that material.

Indeed damage was caused, I agree wholeheartedly. And if you don't mind I would like to respectfully make some clarifications of my own on this matter.

I have been compelled to once again share what our Father has prompted me to reveal after a specific prayer was made that was immediately answered in reply to my questioning regarding the validity of the following post by the Hidden_Hand author slandering the Ways of Yahweh...

"Next "problem" to occur, was that his offspring were so grateful to us for our help, that Yahweh became (in his own admission) a "Jealous God". Then we had the whole "you shall have no other gods than me" thing. We were not pleased with the situation at all, as a Logos should not be behaving like this with his offspring, they are One, after all. When we attempted to leave the planet to return to the Council, Yahweh prevented our departure. We tried to leave again, and were then thrown down into the Astral Planes and confined therein. The Council ordered us to be released, but said we would have to cancel our contract to help the Souls on Earth to evolve. We didn't want to leave, we found them very likable Beings, really Positively Polarized, and we wanted to stay and help, we just wanted also to be free to come and go as we pleased. The only way we could stay, was to stay confined as a Group Soul, which meant Cycles of incarnation for us (as individuated Souls), which we had not done for a long while. As I've stated before, there is no 'wrong' or 'right' seen from a Higher Density, but there are still consequences for every action. Such is the law of Karmic effect. The contract had already been made between Yahweh, us, and the Council for us to provide the Catalyst so we had a right to be there, the Karmic effect of Yahweh imprisoning us on the Macrocosmic level, was that his individuated Souls would be imprisoned on the microcosmic level. The Infinite Creator gave Yahweh (and all) the gift of Free Will to Create as we choose, but the Karmic effect of his choice was the Council quarantining the planet. A certain evolutionary level is required to be a functioning part of a Positive Unified Galactic Society. "

I prayed to our Father to Reveal to me in opening the Bible, the Truth of the aspects of his post and to expose the deceptions within (and please note I too acknowledge the distortions within elements of the Bible requiring discernment with the Guidance of the Holy Spirit). My hand was Turned to page 544 of the Complete Jewish Bible (highly recommended to students for translation and easy readability)---and the page that was turned to just happened to fall on the first page of the Book of Jeremiah. Read the content and note the power of the Message through the pages of the chapter, indicating what dangerous fallacies are taught by the child servants of perdition who have rebelled and served other gods. It is crystal clear to me and had touched on these elements last post also---however others still unconverted to the Stations of the Holy Lamb may doubt how the Kingdom Reveals it's Truth in stark Clarity to the faithful. Praise be to HIM who Delivers to those that love Him, Rewarded even in their flaws and imperfections.
www.biblegateway.com...

Blessings to you all sincerely and even more so to those who would scoff at the Warnings provided at this late hour.

"Let no man deceive you by any means; for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition." — 2 Thess. 2:3.

Seek not men for counsel, but first seek the Kingdom who will Lead you to the Ways of Holiness to recognise the Truths in amongst the many perversions and alluring corruptions of this world--and even among the many Inspired faithful who aim to serve in Surrendership.
www.puritansermons.com...
As this age of great apostasy will ensure the heralding of the son of perdition.
edit on 6-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRUTHHAWK
THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND MAY OR MAY NOT BE MY LAST...MY QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS...I CONTRACTED POLIO IN 1958 AT THE AGE OF TWO AND HAVE HAD TO GO THROUGH LIFE WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH IT...I WON'T BORE YOU WITH THE DETAILS...WILL THE ADVANCES IN MEDICAL SCIENCE (STEM CELL RESEARCH AND SUCH) EXIST IN MY LIFETIME AND WILL ANY SAID ADVANCES BE AVAILABLE TO ME AND PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO SUFFER LIVES OF CHRONIC PAIN,POST POLIO SYMPTOMS, ETC.?

Please do not use this person's opinion for any "important" decisions...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dear ATS,

Welcome to session 3. This session is going to pick up pace significantly, because I wish to answer as many questions as I can within the next several hours I have allocated to this task today. Many very important questions have been asked on pages much farther away than I'm currently on.

Starting this thread necessarily carries with it responsibilities. One of them is the fact that I no longer can 'indulge' in writing 10 page tomes to single questions (as I have done in the past), whilst 'ignoring' (failing to arrive at) the questions of other users.

This is simply not practically possible. In fairness to my person, however, I did not expect this thread to reach 30 pages (or so) and counting...This is why in the beginning I was proceeding at a more 'leisurely' pace.

This does not at all imply that I will answer your questions abruptly, without giving it its due respect. What it means is, I will not be delving into high levels of generality and thoroughness as I have before. This means, if anybody on ATS feels that a particular concept hasn't been properly explained/defined/elaborated upon, they most certainly are welcome to ask for it. For instance, I speak of 'consciousness' a lot in my previous posts. Yet, some of you surely have noticed that I have not defined what 'consciousness' actually is. This definition is enormously important, because it is quite different to anything most of you might be acquainted with (especially from conventional science/philosophy).

However, I didn't now gallop off into all these various tangents, otherwise we would never get anywhere in our discourse.

So, if somebody here feels (at the expense of repeating myself), that a post hasn't sufficiently clarified a question that pops up in his mind, then do not hesitate to ask me. Considering the pace I am now intending to pursue, I should hopefully get to page 30 now within the next 2 or 3 days.

I believe this is good news, because, this means more users will have their questions answered, BUT, those users who feel that their questions/answers were not 'detailed' enough, can always come back to ask more questions.

Thus, the current pace I currently am aiming for, is on average, not more than one full post per user. This means, if 40 users ask me 2 or 3 questions each (on average), then I shall reply with (on average) 40 full-length posts. This means, one user might have asked something, which I deemed necessary to cover in multiple posts, whereas another 3 or 4 users ask me questions, which can be covered in a single post.

Hopefully things are clear now, dear ATS.

Without further ado, let's continue whence we left off, starting with user 'CaticusMaximus.'

by CaticusMaximus

1: It is my sense that the hierarchy of TPTB does not terminate with a ruler or set of rulers living on Earth, and indeed extends unto higher entities either living on this

plane of existence off planet, or more likely IMO, entities that are located outside of this plane of existence and have the ability to communicate and direct those who

serve them here.

Is either accurate, if so which one, and could you elaborate on the precise structure of that transcendent hierarchy, their goals, and the nature of those individual beings

within that hierarchy?

Also, do their servants on this plane/planet do so willingly, or are they a kind of slave, forced into doing the higher ups will, or even are they some kind of will-less

biological automaton, simply an organic machine carrying out their programing?

PART I

1)a) My dear brother, thank you for the questions.

There are two hierarchies presently associated with our planet. The White hierarchy (they do not call themselves that, but I am using the symbolic terms 'white' and 'black' for reasons of superior comprehension, I hope) and the Black hierarchy.

To the white hierarchy belong the exalted members of my order, whose responsibility it is to oversee the consciousness evolution of the human souls currently associated with our planet Terra (some sixty billion human souls, at various stages of their development, are currently struggling to transmigrate to the superhuman kingdoms of Terra). These superhuman members mostly consist of incorporeal (non-physical) material beings, who linger in the unity planes and higher. They used to exist in the lower planes, but after the great wars in Atlantis and its subsequent destruction at Poseidonis, they removed (retreated) themselves from the physical-, emotional-, and to a great extent the mental planes of our planet. Humanity is largely responsible for this great tragedy, the consequence of which has been over ten thousand years of enormous suffering. As a minuscule defense of mankind: they were largely deceived (and still are) by the Lords of the Left hand path, whose agents continue to incarnate in mankind (Illuminati, international bankers, dictators). They are the conscious and unconscious aspirants to Black discipleship.

To be continued.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Initiate because: minor errata

link   
Continued from the previous post, are my answers to user: CaticusMaximus

PART II

This white hierarchy voluntarily chose their roles, because it was a joy for them to see their younger brothers evolve on this planet. Unfortunately, that joy was quickly turned into despair, as humanity continually 'disappoints' them, with its innumerable follies and willful delaying of its own evolution. They are disappointed, because they wish to see their brothers thrive, rather than suffer.

Occasionally, they will choose to incarnate in the physical world, in order to guide human consciousness development.

Some examples are: Jeshu/Christos (two separate beings!), Francis Bacon, Pythagoras, Blavatsky (say whatever you like about her, but it won't change the fact that her life was another great sacrifice in a renewed attempt to lift humanity out of the stone age, so to speak) and others, whose names I choose not to mention. In case it is asked later: although they can choose to clothe themselves with dense physical matter to briefly appear before humanity, if they so wish, depending on many circumstances, sometimes it is a more efficient and parsimonious use of energy to incarnate into humanity, if a major task needs to be done. As an example, Pythagoras' mission was to establish the 'mystery' and magical orders in Ancient Greece, which is completely unknown by conventional history. Remember, conventional history is largely false. The only things it manages to get right are the most obvious things (such as there being a World War 2 in 1939-1945, etc).

Their incarnated egos are usually 'personalities,' with their own unique idiosyncrasies.

b) As previously mentioned, their task is to oversee the consciousness development of mankind. They were transferred here from various planets in our solar system (e.g. Venus) and possibly other solar systems as well. By the way, Venus consists of a highly evolved mankind, whose lowest organisms are physico-etheric (4th dimension onwards). The members of the white hierarchy communicate telepathically with each other, although the telepathy is of a highly refined (intuitive) kind. The reason I mention this, is because members of the Black Hierarchy also communicate telepathically with each other, but they cannot access the telepathic communications of the white hierarchy, because their consciousness is not evolved enough (although it's far more evolved than that of mankind, so this should be of little 'consolation.') This means, black adepts can access all thoughts & emotions up to and including the 16th dimension (4th dimension inclusive of the mental plane, where I have subtracted the emotional atomic- and physical atomic dimensions, because BMs cannot access this; i.e. 18-2 = 16).

As an example: say you think about some engineering problem or how you wish to open up a restaurant business or how furious your mother-in-law is making you feel at the moment. They can access all of this information (& more) immediately, if they so choose (to explain how this is done, from a more 'scientific' point of view, would require a very long tangent, so I will not get into it now). It's an advanced technique of black magic; & don't forget, these techniques are not taught in your run-of-the-mill temples/schools in the public domain, e.g. Temple of Set, etc. These techniques are strictly 'forbidden,' until the aspirant to Black Magic adepthood has proven 'worthy.' A senior blood line/Illuminati family member, would be working very hard to prove his 'worthiness.' This is why it's a dog-eat-dog world even with the Illuminati. Everyone is trying to outdo and 'outprove' themselves. The basic techniques they are taught, such as invocation/evocation/expulsion of spirits and the like (so-called 'shape-shifting' entities, etc) are not very impressive.

Anyway, Aspirants and Initiates to White Discipleship are taught the techniques required to 'block out' their thoughts, so that nothing from the 4th dimensional mental vibrations leak out into minds of the BMs. Terra would probably have been destroyed a long time ago, were it not for this important defensive measure.

c) Briefly about the organization and the nature of this White Hiearchy, because I wish to move on to the other questions. They consist of essential and meta-essential selves. These selves are millions of years ahead of you (or me) in their evolution, although they used to be humans like us. Recall that humanity is 20 + million years old (contrary to what conventional paleontologists would tell you). During that time, there was sufficient 'room' to diverge in our evolutions by millions of years. As I have made clear before: each individual develops at his own pace. Some take longer than others to 'get the point.' But no matter; for all shall reach the goal of cosmic omniscience and omnipotence, sooner or later (even the Black Magicians, although they have delayed their evolution by at least 130 billion years. What a shame.)

TBC

link   
PART III

d) The White Hierarchy is organized into several 'departments,' each of which consists of chiefs, lesser chiefs, senior members, intermediate members and junior members. Needless to say, this 'rank' is strictly based on evolutionary 'maturity.' Please note that this is not some benign dictatorship or otherwise authoritative organization, as you'd might imagine in your mind, because you are so used to these lowly evolved (primitive) structures on Earth. Each member 'knows,' what he must do, and 'does' it. Suggestions are made, discussions and occasionally advise are sought, but each member acts according to his own free will. These departments also take 'directives' from higher hierarchies, so-called governments of Planet Earth and even Solar Systemic governments. They work with various other evolutionary beings (non-human) to stimulate/allocate/manipulate natural forces in all 49 dimensions of our Solar System, according to the wills of higher beings, without violating divine directives (laws). Time, unfortunately, doesn't permit greater detail than this, my dear brother.

Lest I remind you: these organizations are all spiritual. In fact, the physical world is in some respects the least important world and also the least inhabited world in our cosmos. Physical life in the cosmos is a rarity, because only beings with very bad sowing to reap, will be 'forced' (according to their own free will) to incarnate in densely physical organisms of suffering. This explains why there's scarcely any physical life to be found: very few beings in the cosmos are as stupid as mankind, so as to warrant physical incarnations. I won't say more on this now, because this is another tangent.

Now, imagine you have a baby, whom you're the parent of. Did the baby command you to look after it? Are you being forced to look after it? No. You do this, because it is your duty as a parent, because it was you, who chose to bring a child into this world (occasionally even subconsciously), whilst concurrently that very child has made choices in past lives as well as its discarnate life, to ensure its birth into a particular family and thus circumstance. Yes, before somebody asks, that includes so-called rape 'victims.' You would not be raped, if you had not made choices leading to that rape, both in the present- and in a previous life. Sometimes forces (beings) interfere with something like that, but only if the divine law has been categorically breached. Karma is an enormously complex topic, which is far beyond the scope of the current questions asked (although I can discuss it at length in another post). It's not as simple as "if you kill somebody, you'll get killed too, etc." It's a lot more complicated than this. This is also why the 'Lords of Karma' are evolutionary beings, several millions of years ahead of mankind.

Anyway, these past choices (of the individual about to incarnate) can of course be 'good' or 'bad' (or a combination of both). As I have hopefully made clear before: nobody can be born against their will. Even if you feel depressed in this life and blame your parents for "dragging you" into this world; you can truly blame nobody but yourself. It would be a violation of divine law (natural law; nature = divine) to 'force' a being to incarnate against his will. Anybody who claims otherwise, is only kidding himself and will have to relearn in another life. In case some people ask: you will only be able to remember past lives at will, once you reach a sufficiently high level of development, for certain technical reasons, which I won't get into now.

So, my point is, that this is how it is with our ascended brothers of the White Hierarchy. They voluntarily chose to bind themselves to Planet Terra, to oversee the evolution of their brothers on Earth and of course prevent the BMs from completely running amok here (which also explains why Earth still exists). Study some real history, and you will be amazed at how many hundreds or even thousands of times we have had 'close calls,' which could have ended in our complete annihilation. Do you think this is just mere coincidence? Hundreds of times in a row? It's like a bad movie, except it isn't. That's because we owe this to the service of our great brothers of the hierarchy. Never forget this, the next time you feel depressed at the petty life problems you're currently struggling with. Their problems are a million times worse. It's like looking after a child that's gone completely insane, and tries to stab you to death every time you shut your eyes and fall asleep. We are that child.

d) No, my dear friend, nobody on Earth (or beyond) can be 'forced' or 'directed' against his own free will to do a single thing. All aspirants to discipleship, initiates, disciples and other junior members of the White Hierarchy on Earth, do their Light Work strictly voluntarily, because they love their human brothers. The only ones who deal with 'force,' are the BMs.

TBC soon.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"very few beings in the cosmos are as stupid as mankind, so as to warrant physical incarnations."

-> all i got to read..

thanks and good bye..

for all the others...

if you believe this guy ...better spend your time with bashar..he gives the real information about "humans"..

IMPORTANT...watch this 1.24 minute video..feel the vibe and you know what wisdom is...
the op..does not vibe in a positive way..shows he is not of high intelligence...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Long time "viewer", recently joined.

Aside from all the back and forth bickering, I am enjoying this thread. Much appreciation to those who try to dissuade from reading this thread, I understand your concern.

However, seeing a thread like this is the "Gray Area" is unsurprising and anyone venturing within this area should understand the parameters of the threads therein.

Initiate - I trust you very little, and I think your method of speech is patronizing and just plain annoying. The material you've covered, though, has sparked a new interest in me in a realm that I thought I had "tapped" and dismissed. Regardless of your intentions and "who" you are, I'm enjoying this discourse and will continue to check back for your updates. I've also began reading some of the authors that your detractors have mentioned and am enjoying them thoroughly.

Just in case you reach this point and are still answering questions:

I'm very interested in dreams and have never been able to quite figure out those odd tales of dream predictions, lucid dreaming, etc. What are your thoughts on the realm of dreams/unconciousness? Are the departed able to visit us in our dreams? Are we in a heightened state of awareness or are we simply exploring our own minds in "down-time"?

Thank you for an interesting thread,

Tim3t

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
Okay, I guess I had better get my questions in before this thread gets too much longer!

1. Isn't it true that all serves the Creator of this cosmos? That is, how can anything happen that is not empowered to manifest by said Creator?

2. You mention that BMs don't incarnate any more. Isn't it more accurate to say that they are denied incarnation?

3a. Is it true that nuclear weapons destroy even the emotional and mental bodies?
3b. If so, wouldn't it be a lot easier for the BMs and aspiring BMs to avoid their hell of despair (which I have gotten a peek at, and I agree, it's the worst imaginable fate) by simply being present at a single atomic detonation? That is to say, would there then be no need for them to halt the evolution of the entire universe in order to achieve their objective?

4. I have had a number of heightened-awareness experiences so full of synchronicity that it was obvious to me that my life is following a script, and nothing can cause it to deviate from that script. Therefore, the main obstacle to happiness/bliss is the thought that I have to 'do' the 'right' thing and 'not do' the 'wrong' thing. I can literally just sit back and relax and life will take me where I need to go. What is your opinion of that perception? If I am mistaken, how so?

5. Where and what is this:

This is the flower of life...I have it tattooed on my person in fact. It represents the basis of life here. Making room for everything else with cohesion. Where? It's everywhere specifically at a atomic level...OP correct me if I'm in error

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiCentury

Originally posted by seamus
Okay, I guess I had better get my questions in before this thread gets too much longer!

1. Isn't it true that all serves the Creator of this cosmos? That is, how can anything happen that is not empowered to manifest by said Creator?

2. You mention that BMs don't incarnate any more. Isn't it more accurate to say that they are denied incarnation?

3a. Is it true that nuclear weapons destroy even the emotional and mental bodies?
3b. If so, wouldn't it be a lot easier for the BMs and aspiring BMs to avoid their hell of despair (which I have gotten a peek at, and I agree, it's the worst imaginable fate) by simply being present at a single atomic detonation? That is to say, would there then be no need for them to halt the evolution of the entire universe in order to achieve their objective?

4. I have had a number of heightened-awareness experiences so full of synchronicity that it was obvious to me that my life is following a script, and nothing can cause it to deviate from that script. Therefore, the main obstacle to happiness/bliss is the thought that I have to 'do' the 'right' thing and 'not do' the 'wrong' thing. I can literally just sit back and relax and life will take me where I need to go. What is your opinion of that perception? If I am mistaken, how so?

5. Where and what is this:

This is the flower of life...I have it tattooed on my person in fact. It represents the basis of life here. Making room for everything else with cohesion. Where? It's everywhere specifically at a atomic level...OP correct me if I'm in error

Yes you are correct. It is created using sacred geometry. It also illustrates the importance of mathematics to help explain the workings of the universe. The image is made of circles that cross to create vesica piscis(look like an eye) I think every equilateral geometric shape including 3 dimensional can be formed using this as a template, its been a while since I studied it and my memory is getting hazy.
edit on 6-6-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim3t[...]

Initiate - I trust you very little, and I think your method of speech is patronizing and just plain annoying. [...]

I think a lot of people feel that way. But I also think that they are reading into it more than what is there. Initiate exhibits a highly-organized mind, and a fluency of expression... See?! I'm doing it now! It's not intentional. It comes from learning writing from doing lots of reading, as opposed to participating in lots of conversations. I have a sneaking suspicion that Initiate might also have Asperger's traits (as do I). Asperger's people catch a lot of flak for not communicating in a socially-acceptable way. They tend to be pedantic. They tend to obsess over spelling and/or grammar. They express themselves as lofty writers unless they TRY to do otherwise. To them, it's just matter-of-fact, laying out the information. To others, who are more "well-socialized", they seem condescending. I get it all the time. But it's not in me to condescend to people. I do condescend to the stupid ideas they express sometimes. And normal people don't know how to separate the two. Just because I think your politics are stupid, does not mean I think you lack intelligence, for example.

So give this guy the benefit of the doubt when judging him for his condescension. You might be the one projecting.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hello Initiate, hope your well.

I'm enjoying this discourse thus far, a few moments of disagreement, but it seems I have been fortunate enough to have read and been taught the same 'curriculum' you seem to have been taught. Without taking up time, I will refrain from discussing some of the material you have mentioned and go straight to a few questions, as time will be of the essence at a time like this, plus I am sure you have other endeavours to continue.

1) Much of what Blavatsky has said has been put forward, not staunchly but very similar and at times identical. So clearly you have read/ studied the same material of hers and her sources. So this leads me to ask, what other authors would you recommend and for what reasons? Also, what 'mainstream' schools do you think touch on genuine teaching?

2) Hints at questions of history and historical significance have been mentioned so, could you expand on historical events of significance, perhaps from pre-Atlantean times, or if easier from there onwards? Also, this could include persons aiding in bringing in knowledge, or architecture or previous 'civilizations'? Would be very interested to hear about your thoughts on some members of the White Brotherhood, specially with Counte Saint Germain, and other members such as Hilarion.?

3)Karma is a complex subject and you have touched upon it briefly. I think it would be beneficial for other members to hear a more in-depth or complex account for it, rather than simple versions of the duality of causality,

And, Lastly do you think Sheldrakes theory of 'Morphogenetic fields', & 'Morphic fields' will help usher in a new understanding and position in science of incorporating group Karma, 'collective unconsciousness' and similar psychic and spiritual phenomena under a potential empirical epistemological position that the world is currently obsessed with?
edit on 6-6-2013 by The 5th because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiCentury

Yes I know it's the flower of life. I had a vision many years ago... more a waking dream, wherein I was part of this 3-dimensional matrix, and the intersections are nodes of consciousness, and in the center is what looks like a 'sun'. It was bigger in my vision/dream than it is shown in this picture, and it was 3-D, and there was no pattern in the background. I was PART of it. outside was utter darkness. I want to know what THAT was, and using that picture was my shorthand way of asking. If he knows, he can answer. If he hasn't seen it or been told of it, he can't answer. It's not a trick question. I really don't know what and where that is.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

To him that has been trained by the White Brotherhood/Babylonian Brotherhood (rather Sumeria) adopted and flourishing into the ancient schools of esoteric initiation including and becoming various orders throughout the ages known and affiliated as orders of (the snake/serpent masters, particularly heightened by the Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools of first and foremost the blue bloods designated by the fallen ones to rule but first beginning in Sumeria).

Adopted by and also known to be attributed to the First Order of The True Ancient White Brotherhood, an Ancient White Order of Malchizadek and others all mixing in one way or another into every school of ancient esoteric teaching. These having infiltrated in every school of thought having adopted the very perverted teachings that nowhere reflect the original teachings but are crippled bastardized versions even in their various deceptions. That is to say that even in their original deceptive teachings they became even more corrupted. However, they are ALL based on the teachings of the fallen ones both white and black in the tradition of the serpent and his fallen legion.

Your discourse reads like a combination of every esoteric teaching with a little extra that many here have not been privy to, that is to say that not all the texts are made available to the public. What I see in your discourse is at the very least a combination of it all but perhaps including a text that is not known unless of course you are Initiated into that specific white order. There is a legend of an original source derived from the writings of one particular fallen angel that again has not been made available and kept hidden throughout the ages.
Before we continue I just want to say that while reading your writings it reminded me of so many schools of esotericism for example: I simply cannot name them all but will list a few.

Hermes Trismegistus, Blavastky, Alice A. Bailey, aryan theosophy, Rosicrucianism, Aryan Trigonometry, gnostism, ancient egyptian schools of specific initiation, planetary-human-solar Logos, Sirius, Ra, Priests of Atlantis, New Dawn, John Dee, Crowley, Enochian Magic, Hindu Vedas, Mahābhārata, Law of One and I can't leave out the one that is alledged to have been written by a fallen angel. A text purported to have been discovered long ago in 1000 A.D. written by one fallen angel in repentance of his fall who wanted to reveal the truth about the true condition of this quarantined world caught in the greatest war known.

I have not covered them all here but enough to make a point. You are clearly initiated and that is my point. Your name does say it all.

So we have all ascertained that you have been schooled in the ancient esoteric teachings passed down from the fallen ones to man for the purpose of using you to derail the masses and yourself from the one and only Truth created and manifested to save your soul. I could waste my time and go into a huge discourse about the beginning of the Ancient White Order but I won't. The 'The Shining Ones' did much to thwart mankind from the narrow path, the One and Only Truth and Bridge to save our Souls.

If I had more time I would love to go through everything you wrote and share with you how you have been seduced. However, upon reflection it is probably better that I do not because the core you are missing is what you need to focus on. With warmth I urge you to re-read PrimeLights posts because they are Pure Truth and will lead you to that very center in HIM (IF you allow yourself to resist how you are being controlled and simply be open to The FATHER showing you).

Highlight: Your writings read like a combination of Aryan Trigonometry, Hermes Trismegistus, Blavatsky, Ancient Egyptia Schools of Initiation, Alice A. Bailey, School of 7 Initiation, Law of One, Human and Solar, planetary logos, sirius, Ra, priests of atlantis, Hindu Vedas, gnostism, Crowley, John Dee, the New Dawn, Enochian Magic and a plethora of others that I care not to name. In the heart of it all you are continuing to mislead people from the truth. You have taken the bait from the fallen legions and have been caught up in the magic of the ego, transfixed by a very deep convoluted lie. They are appealing to your intellect and your blood line.

Also the manner in which you have created and controlled this thread is circumspect to me and once again is reminiscent of 'their teachings' in the way of open ritual and initiation. It is very designated with a specific design attached to it. It is controlled and elaborate even in how you answer questions guarding always your 'truth' and being allowed to reveal 'just so much' yet not entirely getting to the core of anything truly specific. It is apparent that you are heavily monitored in this project.

Let us just say that it is equivalent to baiting people with a modus operendi. I am not accusing you I am merely stating how it appears.

t.b.c.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In conclusion the seduction is huge because it appeals to everything that titillates us, however the Truth when known doesn't do that. If anything it is a difficult pill to swallow but yet your 'being' feels corrected and a quiet 'rightness' that has no bearing in ego or flattering the senses. It often feels like the opposite but yet simultaneously you feel shielded, loved and guided, no ego or heightened sensations, no feeling that you are being 'fed' or siphoned, no feeling that you are being puffed up and lured further and deeper. It is transparent and clear in a 'goodness' with a Love that you knew was never there in that 'special' way before.

I could be wrong but when I read your writings I don't feel 'Love' or a 'nurturance' instead there is a desperate intellectual need to understand the world for lack of such within that Love to create the proper environment in order to receive the gift of truth perhaps more easily. It is easier to be led further in the world of deceptions when Love is not the guiding force. I am not being accusatory here but only stating what I am 'reading' from your written expression in the form of what is a mere perception. What I read and what emanates is and are the arguments of the fallen in a most seductive lie with partial truths.

Romans 8:7 (Complete Jewish Bible)

7 For the mind controlled by the old nature is hostile to God, because it does not submit itself to God’s Torah — indeed, it cannot.

Throughout the struggle in the deceptions wrought by both sects of white and black divisions in teachings that are actually united even in their discourse because they serve and have always served Satan and the Fallen the veil has purposefully thickened to have confusion and division rule the minds of men thus keeping them separated from the Truth.

1 Corinthians 4:6
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

6 Now in what I have said here, brothers, I have used myself and Apollos as examples to teach you not to go beyond what the Tanakh says, proudly taking the side of one leader against another.

YEHUAH FATHER has ensured an immense provision for HIS children in the Way of HIS WORD, HIS prophets and prophecies revealing and preaching the Way leading to the long awaited birth of HIS SON Yehushuah that we may be Saved through Him as Bridge.

The devil titillates using man's weakness in ego, flattery, intellect, vanity, insecurities, selfishness, inflating what is already the flesh mind in sin within us but The FATHER in Heaven Convicts the heart in Truth. HE convicts with the fire in a refinement removing the fleshly mind for a desire that wants no bearing in the world of corruption for automatically it feels wrong and off center.

Hebrews 12:5 - CJB - "My son, don't despise the discipline of ADONAI or become despondent when he corrects you. For ADONAI disciplines those he loves and whips everyone he accepts as a son. "

Conviction in a true repentance that opens your eyes to the true state of your sin condition and all the elevated lies that ensnared you in beliefs because they fed you and your feigned intelligence. The devil has had eons to learn how easily we are corrupted, confused and ensnared, we are playthings easily toyed with and controlled. If we do not step out in Faith to our True FATHER in Heaven YEHUAH who has placed everything we need to ensure not only our salvation but our 'protection' and discernment to navigate through this world of corruption and lies then we will perish the second and final death.

"The very rock which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone". (Luke 20:17 Complete Jewish Bible)

Matthew 7:14-16 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
14 but it is a narrow gate and a hard road that leads to life, and only a few find it. 15 “Beware of the false prophets! They come to you wearing sheep’s clothing, but underneath they are hungry wolves! 16 You will recognize them by their fruit. Can people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?

It is my desire that I am not required to correct your deceptive discourse any further with the revelations of all that has been experienced personally and revealed to me with what is a life time of experiences that would shatter your entire premise in one full length explanatory argument.

I really do not want to go there if I don't need to because it would require a great deal of writing, time and personal revealing that I am not ready to do when the answer is in The Blood of The Lamb, written in The Word and at your fingertips. Simply put I pray that my response is sufficient in that which matters most because the rest really is irrelevant and consists of 'just stuff'. We are called to Faith and to have Faith without having to have proof even though proof is all around you and right before your eyes. What matters is that you come to the knowledge of the Truth in HIM YahuShua HaMashiach.

The truth is ultimately defined by one decision, one choice. This defines Life itself and what is everlasting life in the end. This one choice defines what the truth is of this world is and where you stand in the great battle. That one choice that you are called to make when it comes knocking on your door defines it all. Your answer will define for all time life or death.

Finally,

2 Corinthians 11:3
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

3 and I fear that somehow your minds may be seduced away from simple and pure devotion to the Messiah, just as Havah was deceived by the serpent and his craftiness.

Acts 4:12 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

12 There is salvation in no one else! For there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by whom we must be saved!”

I fear that you have been greatly seduced and are being utilized in the spreading of such deceptions. A warning that you are treading on extremely dangerous ground for many reasons in your affiliations and that which you are adhering to. It will be through your very intellect that you will be brought down in a humility in Truth because that is the avenue the enemy has used to utilize you in the path of destruction. The weight of such an error is a great and fearful thing yet HE continues to provide for you a clear leading to The Truth that you may be Saved and called to the True Mission.

John 14:6 CJB Complete Jewish Bible
Yeshua said, "I AM the Way -- and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

by CaticusMaximus

2: The All Seeing Eye... what is it precisely, if more than a metaphor?

3: It seems to me, that humanity might actually be in a phase of spiritual devolution, and NOT in some kind of "ascension" garbage thats been talked about for the last

quarter century (or more). It seems from what I can glean, that while there have always been those disconnected from spirit, the ratio of disconnected to connected has

soared in recent millennia, centuries, and very markedly in the recent decades does the disparity seem to be widening at an accelerating rate.

It is my opinion that if ones true nature is to be connected to spirit, this connection cannot be broken by religion, persecution, oppression, whatever. In principle it would

be akin to the saying "you cant herd cats". Thus IMO its not really a matter of "making" people less spiritual... its simply a matter of the whole reflecting the individual

averaged natures of the collective.

Is the above accurate, and if so, what is accounting for the fundamental change in the nature of the human collective? Who are the souls now coming to occupy the

human form, and why has this "changing of the guard" so to speak taken place?

My dear brother, I must pick up the pace now. Already 2.5 posts have been spent on your good questions, and I am spending a third. I truly have to start the jog-trot now, in fairness to other users. Please understand (and other users, also please understand), as this is getting out of control now. I truly cannot indulge anymore! But, as compensation to you, you may ask me more questions, even if you have already had a turn.

1) Regarding the 'all seeing eye.' It's not an important symbol. It's used by brotherhoods of various kinds throughout the world to demonstrate their 'illumination' as well as to ritualistically intensify their 'bond.'

I can, however, tell you, that it is not a particularly important symbol at higher levels. In fact, its significance is overestimated. If you must know, there are only 2 principal symbols that are of importance in association with out Planet Terra:

i) The symbol of our white brotherhood, which is an equilateral triangle, with its apex pointing upward, and its base down. This is the symbol of evolution.

ii) The symbol of the black brotherhood, which is an equilateral triangle, with its apex pointing downward, and its base up. This is the symbol of involution. (Involution is a particular kind of energy of vital importance, both in the manifestation of a given cosmos, as well as the exercise of black magic). It is used by BMs and CBMs. It is not so well known & used among the ILLS, although certain perverted sects such as A.M.O.R.C have a particular 'twist' on it.

Very quickly: The equilateral triangle (sometimes represented as a three-dimensional pyramid), 'sacred' both for my brotherhood, as well as the dark brotherhood, is the most important figurative symbol in our cosmos, because it contains a huge amount of information within it. It would be impossible to convey this here and now, because, as you know, my chars are running out.

But quickly: It represents the three fundamental expressions of nature (and any cosmos that is built, not just ours): Matter, Motion (Energy), Consciousness.

The matter is not physical matter, but base, primordial, differentiated matter (which is the sole contents of any given cosmos). Energy = Matter in motion = Will (blind will/'unblind' will=conscious will). Consciousness is the vibrational quality and frequency of the individual pri-atom. None can exist without the other. All depend on one another. Please, ponder on these vital words, dear ATS.

2) An extremely important and very difficult question to convey in 1200 chars or less (currently remaining). Let me try.

i) The sixty billion human souls currently bound to Terra (with about seven billion in present-day incarnation), incarnate in various cycles according to astrological age (we are now in that of Aquarius), Karma (Causality), suitability of the social and biological environment, etc. At present, we are experiencing a steady influx of more evolved souls incarnating in less-developed nations/continents (e.g. Asia, Africa), whilst simultaneously experiencing less evolved souls incarnating in more developed nations/continents (e.g. USA, Europe). If you really, desperately must know WHY, please ask another time, out of respect for other users.

Whilst no soul can be forced to incarnate, certain souls 'choose' not to, whilst other souls are 'blocked off' from incarnating. Individuals at the lower levels usually seek to resume incarnations rather quickly, as they are more drawn toward the dense physical regions of our planet, than others. If you ponder on these words carefully, my brother, and combine this with how my brotherhood wishes to 'tear' down the 'illusions' of old, you will understand.

Thank you my friend, and be well.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Your soul can die permanently. Its not fully guarded within the higher dimensional realms of dark matter and dark energy. Only exists within both plains at the same time.

The key is escaping the transition of the 4 physical states. To finally reach the 5th energy state.

There's only 5 energy states. If you cannot see any other energy states that you THINK exist. Its probably
Because it does not exist at all. And its completely fabricated.

What can you observe in the universe? Dark fire earth water and air. This is all we see.

Everything cycles between these 5 energy states. There is no other states above or below them.
Nore Is anything else needed to govern these elements as these elements govern themselves.
so don't be retarded.

Its obvious any light we see is the physical change the manifesting physical energy.
Its physical you can see it and detect it, it will always generate heat or effect any of the other 3 energy states.
Because fire is just the reprisentation of light. I don't know why. but people think we accend to some corperal light? Why? Sure go ahead you go do that. Well i follow the real path the universe has set.

Im not afraid of the dark like the rest of you. I embrace it because my mother i within it.
I love it because of its gifts. Its mystery. Its constant feeding of knowledge and still remains unknown.
I serve my mistress very well. She is the spider that webbed the skies. She is the lioness that prowls the streets. He is the wolf at your door. She is the mother of all life light and creation. Within her lies the abyss of tightly compacted energies from transmuted matter through black holes. He she really is not a he or a she. But we humans have male and female to divide the male and female * essence*.

There is what you can see and cannot see into. If you cannot see into something, you can still see it. Its just not recognizable and you havn't been given the full tools to see what you lack in seeing.

We cannot see into darkness, but it is there. It vanishes when you turn on a light. But you did see it. You see it in shadows. You know it exists. You just don't know why.

That is the 5th element. Everything came from it and returns to it. Within it is just tightly packed mass. All those suns and stars and everything else gets sucked through a funnel. and gets ejected the otherside as super concentrated mass. This mass tho is so small. and so dense. That it exists outside of what most people think is reality.

The best way to think of it. Its like gas and water. its like black matter and black energy is more dense and more spread out. and the gas is much lighter it just floats on the surface of the water. Tho the water is viewable. The gas is simply *floating* on it.

This is the same principal with mass and dark matter. Since we are much lighter we sit on the top. This is why the darkness is refered to as the UNDER WORLD because its underneath us.
But above us. Can you understand that? Since the entire universe is made of blackness. There is no where for matter to go. It just floats within the sea of black matter.

And this is the truth that Satan, Luciver, and the Devil all tried very hard to hide. All 3 of them failed.
Because there will always be those to understand. Scientists will be some of the firsts people to stumble upon the higher workings of god before the religious man.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker

I see my request for clarification is being ignored as I'm not on the list of pending replies.

Sometimes a non-reply is as telling as an actual one.

In an attempt to figure this guy out, some small yet interesting points stand out.

Psychology, the modern version, began with Wundt's postulate than man was an animal. This is bit contradictory to a spiritual mentor. At least, beyond achieving an understanding of their basic tenets. Yet he states a continued interest in the subject. There could be a reasonable explanation yet he chooses not to clarify.

He uses the term "Terra" which was a popular name for "earth" back in the Golden Age of Science Fiction. This was when those educated in the sciences were the writers of the pulp science fiction. circa the 1930's.

"He" is articulate, at least measured by today's standards.

The subject matter seems well researched, at least by my standards.

He is both condescending and charitable in his comments.

The only answer I can come up with that covers these points is the "author" is, in fact, a collaboration of more than one person. I choose not guess at how many.

Perhaps a psych class or a political science class looking for a percentile of people who take data, as in a modern medium, newspaper or blog site, at face value with no further thought or skepticism- I make no value judgment, trust is a honorable trait- funded by a government grant, of course....

I won't call this a garbage thread, as I have no personal experience with these entities any more than God or any others have chosen to have a chat with me directly. So my honest answer is I don't know....

I'd also guess that this theoretical collaboration is amongst those with bodies rather than those without.....

Still, moths to an open flame is my guess, not that I don't make a habit of being wrong.

We are in an animal body that creates the sensorium through which we perceive the world. So that is an important statement because our animal body effects what we perceive and even how we think. So I think that is a fair statement on his part.

Your idea that this might be a group or a study is fascinating. These occurred to me too as a possibilities. I think the writing style and constructs seem to be from one person, though. I would say male sixties or seventies and educated in a private school and ivy uni. It is a joy to read regardless of content.

If it is a study I really don't think the writing would be this good, to tell you the truth. I have designed and been a guinea pig in a few studies and they are not this literate, period. And none would have this vocabulary which is current for an educated person as you say from the 1930's or 40's, so too old for most university studies.

The only thing that is worth a study is the wild reaction this fairly innocent thread had. Like throwing a steak into a pitbull kennel! A rich opportunity for any armchair shrink.

I, myself, feel like the information is true in as far as the author believes (or knows). He deviates from the generally accepted esoterica in ways that I think are accurate (like Blavatsky who was advanced, and was more male and was amazing and completely twisted by subsequent followers).

These are the only things that would alarm me in a post of this nature:

- the work disempowers the reader by suggesting we turn our power over in any way
- there is a suggestion that you do something for a reason to be revealed later
- there is a hook to join, contact or copy
- there is a request for money or other support

So far this author is as good as his word. He is the only one taking any risk. He spends time and care crafting his answers and exposes himself to an onslaught of ridicule and derision. He is representing his view of the world and heavens authentically, I believe. It is just up to each of us to see if it resonates. We cannot prove he is from the brotherhood he refers to, but we can use our hearts and minds to see if the material makes sense to us on an individual basis.
edit on 6-6-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: correct my awful writing

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This has been great reading so far and I wanted to thank everyone on ATS for contributing and giving this "old man" some much needed intellectual entertainment.

This will be my last contributing post on ATS and a fitting thread to do it on I think. I will remain as a lurker however I feel the generality and tone of ATS has changed too much for me (however you get rare gems like this thread) so I bid everyone farewell.

I will follow this thread until it's demise as it's proven very entertaining so far...as I said, it's all a distraction in the end...as for me, I will spend time with my family, reach out to people and life in general and do what I can to be of benefit to those I can be of benefit to, in my human capacity.

I would like to leave everyone with a short piece, it has many meanings and I feel quite fitting for this thread:

"A rare flower is hard to find, it only ever blooms for a short moment, but when it does you are lifted by it's beauty, reminding your soul of a better place to come"

Peace and farewell.
edit on 6-6-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join