It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
welcome back bro, not expecting you respond but I'll just throw this out there.. once we have gained enough self awareness to evolve into a higher state of being, what will our newfound abilities help us achieve? Will we be able to create or give life to other beings of consciousness? Can you help me understand the step ahead of the next step more clearly so that my/our paths become clearer? I love what you've been writing so far and it has brought clarity to many questions that were on my mind, so I made an account just to say keep up the good work bro - I'll be around

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Hi, Initiate.

I sincerely appreciate this thread, your time, and the detailed answers you are providing.

I am only reading posts made by you by going under your avatar and using the "posts in thread" link. This will allow me to avoid all the back-biting, trolling, arguments, etc. posts that are taking up valuable space here; others may wish to do the same.

As I stated, I am only reading your posts, so this question may have already been asked. If so, thank you; I'll see it eventually.

My question:
You said in one of your posts that the bible has some truths, and some non-truths because of mistranslation (that wasn't your exact words, but you get my drift?).
I am wondering if you could go into detail about which truths are in the Christian Bible, and what has been added to "control" the masses, and what has been mistranslated (in your opinion, of course)?
Do you believe Jesus is the son of God, and did he die "for our sins"?

I had several other questions, but I will wait and see if they are covered before posting them, as it appears you may be very busy for the rest of the year answering the questions in this very long thread.

You are a very advanced soul, and I appreciate your answers to the trolls. Should give them something to ponder, if only they will.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Initiate I asked 2 questions, on page 8, that went unanswered so I am reposting with an additional personal opinion.

You speak of the bad entities and how much knowledge you seem to have, but yet you offer few solutions, or step-by-step guides on how to deal with, or attain a smoother path.

The reason that people are listening to your messages are that they seek to better themselves and their existence on this world and beyond.

My perspective:

It seems that we, meaning each of our souls seem to just appear from nothingness, hence the story about how we are to climb to enlightenment, or become more evolved, but personally I think this is a fallacy of the physical world we live in. I feel we are infinite beings that have just forgotten who we are, and by choice, to experience the physical world.

With this forgetfulness we have also allowed ourselves to be targets, or better yet put ourselves in a vulnerable position to be taken advantage of by entities that have not incarnated and are here on earth, but yet feed off of our state of forgetfulness. These entities IMO are creating bad karma for themselves which they will eventually have to work through, feel, see, experience, and know all the pain and chaos they caused, not as a punishment, but just for experience sake.

IMO the Universe gives back exactly to the individual soul, exactly what it puts out, some souls have learned to hide from their karma for a short duration, but will eventually have to face themselves and their creations.

It is also from my understanding and remembrance that each of us have a contract that we pick before we incarnate, meaning that we have a lesson plan, and not everything is predestined, but rather outlined for experience purposes, once those lessons are fulfilled we are moving along. Nothing can or will hold us back from that, you see every soul has equal representation, and equal power, but again many have forgotten this.

What we do here on this earth is guided by our intuition, but many seem to go against their intuitions and lesson plans, hence the need to repeat, over and over.

The evil ones as you call them are the ones that have equal power to ours, but rather the gift of illusion, and a talent to scare souls that have forgotten who they are, away from their lesson plans.

My personal advice for everyone is follow your intuition, but unfortunately every single day the majority of the people on this planet will not, thus giving their personal power and goals that they established before birth away to a corporations, politicians, banks, mortgages, leases, creditcards, or whatever else may cause them to panic, fear, or be apart of a rat race that make them forget who they truly are.

We really only need to experience a hand in the fire once, the problem is we seem to have become addicted to misery, pain, fear, depression, and many other lower emotions. Time to break free and follow the inner guides/or intuitions that are suppose to be our rightful guides.

In conclusion, we are our own best guides, but we need to listen to ourselves and not go against our inner voice. How many people have gone against their intuitions only to have bad things happen?

Again my questions for you.

Peace Out ,

RT

Originally posted by Initiate

Somebody like him, is more interested in enslaving souls in the subtle realms of our planet, rather than merely the physical. He knows that he is a decrepit old fart, who's got a leg firmly lodged in the grave already. His eyes light up, however, when he imagines the rewards he shall receive, when eventually achieving the so-called Dionysus Degree of the BM (the genuine BM). For him it will take a few more incarnations, if he continues in this manner.

So how do we stop the enslaving and protect ourselves (Step-by-Step process)? I surely do not ever want to experience this chaotic mess ever again.

The higher beings who wield greater power, 'allow' these power-hungry beings to exercise their power over humanity. Please never forget this: their power is 'allowed,' not wrested from another source. It is allowed, because we (citizens) have allowed it. Not even the highest LOGOS would dare violate free will.

You say we have allowed it? Why?
edit on 5-6-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Much respect Initiate!! Thank you for taking the time to share your information and useful experience, regardless if it seems well received, yet. I for one am very curious about many of the topics you discuss. Mainly spirituality. But I think I need to ask something in case this thread gets more derailed

I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by seeking out my own truths, so I will not hesitate to ask a question:

*Question*
I am curious about how you have already mentioned that we need to reach a state of "culture" in society, you mentioned the high arts, music and literature. And you said we were currently not a cultured society? I am an artist who is very curious how I can adapt/change/progress towards a state of culture? What can I do to help others achieve this state, or is it even possible? I guess I would appreciate a more in depth definition from you if that's a worthy enough question.

I appreciate your time and efforts here, I'm learning quickly to tolerate the trolls and just move ahead

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You.
I am reading with a grateful heart. I too do some artwork and am very connected to animals, and want to be more connected to Nature. * Is this the way I can in some small way help the Earth and her inhabitants, and at the same time, repel the BM's? Thanks so much for the time and thought and loving 'vibes'.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I sincerely appreciate this thread, your time, and the detailed answers you are providing.

I am only reading posts made by you by going under your avatar and using the "posts in thread" link. This will allow me to avoid all the back-biting, trolling, arguments, etc. posts that are taking up valuable space here; others may wish to do the same.

Thank you!! That is very helpful information for myself and many others that find this thread an interesting read and are quite tiresome of the negative dribble. Just let me read the thread and I'll be the judge for my own personal truths.

edit on 5-6-2013 by aurorandn56 because: first edit?

edit on Wed Jun 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed BB code

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hello ATS!! I have been spectating for a couple years and while I really enjoy the site I haven't had a reason to set up an account until I found this thread. I find Initiate fascinating and as a side note I don't understand why anyone would give this guy a hard time, ATS is actually one of the most civilized community on the web. It's very out of character ATS. Go to worldstar hiphop if you want to be mean spirited lol. Anyways I actually have a query but I'm not sure if its up your alley Initiate but il ask all the same. Did St.Paul really steal ideas from Mithrasim for Christianity? Great thread by the way.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
you'll probably not get to my question but it's worth trying. what are your thoughts on organic portals? why are we seeing more comets than usual?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Okay, I guess I had better get my questions in before this thread gets too much longer!

1. Isn't it true that all serves the Creator of this cosmos? That is, how can anything happen that is not empowered to manifest by said Creator?

2. You mention that BMs don't incarnate any more. Isn't it more accurate to say that they are denied incarnation?

3a. Is it true that nuclear weapons destroy even the emotional and mental bodies?
3b. If so, wouldn't it be a lot easier for the BMs and aspiring BMs to avoid their hell of despair (which I have gotten a peek at, and I agree, it's the worst imaginable fate) by simply being present at a single atomic detonation? That is to say, would there then be no need for them to halt the evolution of the entire universe in order to achieve their objective?

4. I have had a number of heightened-awareness experiences so full of synchronicity that it was obvious to me that my life is following a script, and nothing can cause it to deviate from that script. Therefore, the main obstacle to happiness/bliss is the thought that I have to 'do' the 'right' thing and 'not do' the 'wrong' thing. I can literally just sit back and relax and life will take me where I need to go. What is your opinion of that perception? If I am mistaken, how so?

5. Where and what is this:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Dear Initiate,

I read your messages with the great interest.
Today there are many prophets, gurus, teachers, etc. who make different claims and spread different messages. Some post on blogs, others write books (e.g., Chris Nemelka www.thesealedportion.com), yet others gather followers and even start communities (as the Russian prophet Vissarion) to escape the clutches of this greed-driven capitalistic machine. Some become cult leaders.
There is one thing in common between all these living contemporary "true prophets" -- each one believes that he is the only true one and does everything possible to discredit others whom he might get in contact with.

So my QUESTION #2 -- could you name any contemporary (mortal or immortal) person with whom you share your beliefs, with whom you cooperate in your mission, work on the same "frequency", with the same Masters standing behind you both, etc?

Regards,
Alex

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I Have Read All Of Your Replies And As Of Yet I'm Still Waiting OnYou To Answer A Question That Has Been Ask Of You. It Started Out As A Good Read But It Seems To Me That You Are Dodging To Answer Any Question. I'm Bored With All Of This So Guess I'll Look For Something Better To Read. Just Saying...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Thank you Initiate!

There are a lot o words, I'm pretty sure you are able to speak to small brains that we are here also!
We are dealing with everyday issues, health mainly. I want to hear about what is cancer and and all the illness that it seems that we never will cure at all?

Have a hug!
Happy

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Greetings ATS

After analysing this Thread for a few days i have come to the conclusion that the responces of the majority have been proven very friendly and interesting towards this subject , wich is beyond the fact that it might be truth or fiction very very positive.

For me its not about being real or not but more about the level of openness and honesty these things can be discussed with.

Even if the OP would just be Trolling it has totally fail the objective to divide the ranks , it brought people together in a philosophical speculative friendly think tank event.

So it looks like we all win

TheGreazel

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Thank you for your interesting, stimulating posts, Initiate. You are certainly quite knowledgeable, articulate and thorough. Unfortunately, for most un-evolved souls (like mine) we will probably not be able to verify in person (in this lifetime/plane of existence) most if not all the "important facts" you have presented here.

Originally posted by Initiate
I will go a little further and say that I may be considered a 'rival' of the Illuminati bloodlines presently wreaking havoc on our lower planes. In other words: I know much (if not more) than what they know, but I do not co-operate with them. In fact, one of my current duties is to disrupt much of their work (part of the reason I am posting this thread). I've certainly had my fair share of unpleasant experiences with them personally, some very powerful (more on this later).

I'm not sure if I have missed anyone asking the following questions... but could you please provide exact details what their imminent plans/events are? What can we expect in the next week, month, quarter, year, 2 years, 3 years and so on (things that most of us will definitely witness first hand and for which some of us are able to physically, emotionally and mentally prepare)? How will they go about achieving these plans?

Many thanks in advance. I shall be waiting patiently and will understand that your health will have to take precedence over and above the top secrets you are about to divulge.
With much loving thoughts...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hi again, Initiate.

(excuse me for asking in differents post, but the questions have arrived to my mind as you where posting your writing.
You have said:

Beyond the 'neutral' 4th emotional dimension (the 11th dimension overall in our cosmos), you will experience the 'heaven' or 'bliss' levels of the emotional world.

you're still alive when you 'die,' because death doesn't exist! It's only a transition of organisms, i.e. from your dense physical-, to your less dense emotional-, to even less dense mental- and finally the least dense [in the worlds of man] causal world, where you shall rest, awaiting your next incarnation

Imagine the torment my brothers go through, as they temporarily absorb the consciousness expressions of Terra, our inherited planet of Sorrow, so that they may do their best to stimulate the higher (non-physical) vibrational molecules and atoms in the worlds of man!!

How soaringly I wish to hold your hand and show you the immaculate wonders that lie ahead in your cosmic careers! How I wish we could all leave our corporeal bodies right now and be given a true vision of what this perfect cosmos really is!

Is it to live in those less denser bodies similar to the lucid dream state, more or less?.

You have said that maybe we could stay at the least dense body, the causal body, until we choose to reincarnate again, about one century or two centuries, more or less. If we stay 80(+/-) years in our 3D bodies; is it not a little time, one or two centuries, to stay in the higher realms, to live 18 dimensions, (considering emotional and mental dimension), compared to the 3D life?.

Our career is an evolutionary way. We began to live in a denser body and later we will be living in a less denser body until we reach the the causal body. I guess it would be a long, long way to go. Why could we choose to get back, to step down to a denser dimension knowing how much unpleasant it could be, and having known the bliss of the higher realms?. Why don't we choose to stay there, resting at peace?.

Thank you again.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Why do people keep accusing the OP of not answering their questions?
He's up to about page 2 or 3 so far, and people are complaining because their question on page 11 hasn't been answered, so they to combat this self-confusion by asking more questions

He has clearly stated a number of times that the questions will be answered in chronological order.
lmgtfy.com...

Please be patient.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thank you, Initiate & those who ask genuine, insightful questions, which keep the thread going on well.
'The new window of opportunity' is really wonderful so far, and I'm waiting for more gems Initiate may offer us.
For I've just read through the posts Initiate have posted, which have arisen many questions in my mind,but haven't been fully articulated yet; with the hope of my questions to be answered earlier,(if it's still possible),then I insert one post first, which'll be edited and added with questions when I have time to get them out later.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Hi,

As promised I read through the entirety of this thread and I have come to the conclusion that you are an incredibly articulate person, most probably academic (or from that field) and you have a broader perspective than most.

In fact I find much of myself in your writing i.e. we have similar trends in the way we write something and for me this comes form my highly technical background (and yours most likely your mathematical background).

Where we differ is in our views of the physical and metaphysical worlds. This entire universe is material, I agree with that and we in Islamic mysticism and esoteric studies we have a belief that there are 7 layers, subdivided into further layers, 7 divisions each and so on...these constitute the vast planes of existence.

I do not disagree with you about the influence some beings and people can have on us, we are emotive creatures after all and yet we seem to lack the ability to be empathic in this day and age.

The Sufi understands that it's the heart that connects the soul from the unseen (non-physical) world to the physical material world...world is probably the wrong word here, but one is limitless and one is limited, finite in nature.

I consider myself a person of light, I bear the reflection of the universal truth on my soul and while at times I may falter and fall due to my human tendencies (after all our bodes are finite and limited in nature) I desire to return to the source of creation, I desire to be with my creator and this compels me to reach out to other life, willingly, with empathy and care.

In the world of the Sufi there is no room for the ego, the aim is to destroy the ego until we realize that the only barrier between us and the creator is our consciousness (because our self awareness is too absorbed with the "self" and not letting go of the ego in the process).

The Qur'an tells me that Black Magicians are beings/people who wield some portion of knowledge, hidden, sometimes sacred but they do not really understand the full extent or nature of what they are wielding...They may know what constitutes the material construct of a particular object (like a scientist studying matter) however they do not fully understand the nature, purpose and will that determines the material existence (and so we have horrors like Nuclear Technology, the Atomic Age).

Equally I have also learn't from the Qur'an that there were races previous to us, much greater in number and much more advanced so I agree that we are much older as a species than we realize (and as beings).

There are some words we use, which when said with a sincere intention protect the reciter from any evil (negative energy etc as you mentioned):

La Hawla wa La Quwwata Illa Billah

"There is no might nor power except in Allah (God)."

We are all on different paths but I believe our destination is the same. My judgement is reserved as you mentioned Hidden Hand and I found that person to be a deceiver...and I suspect you are one as well.

You have muddled many concepts into one, including some from the known religions (and who is to say religion hasn't done the same in the past).

You also mentioned the Bible, I would ask you the question: "What is your view of the Qur'an and the Torah"?

As mentioned in my first post on this thread, I too am of an esoteric background, I studied demonology for a while, occult and various other religions however I am not subservient to my religious beliefs, rather my religion is a mechanism from which I exercise the free will of my soul (and ultimately connect back with god).

I may be wrong here but you seem to think of existence in a material sense, even though you mention aspects of the metaphysical and ethereal realms so I would ask another question: "What then do you consider death to be and what are you views?"? (This question being based on your view of incarnation, where I believe we simply leave our physical bodies and move into the non-physical realm).

Ultimately you must cease to exist in your own mind first, when you do that you open yourself up to the potential of possibilities and realize there is no such as thing as "You" or "I" (only the ever living).

You may well be "the deceiver" that I am eluding to and only you know who I am referring to here, this statement being based on your earlier statement that you had committed many wrongs.

My belief is that man commits sin to repent, because when one repents (accepting you have wronged yourself or others) you learn to heal (by helping others and helping yourself) and as a result you understand some nature of gods mercy (possibly).

Anyway enjoyed your articulate writing. You are either one (or more) of the ATS staff or a deceiver (or both).

It's all a distraction in the end...all of it.
edit on 6-6-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
A few pages back, someone asked why the OP classified "gleefulness" as a repulsive emotion. They then said they couldn't understand how it could be harmful to be joyful.

Joyfulness and gleefulness are two different things entirely. Joy is like a solid foundation under you, spreading warmth through your being. Glee is like a drunken maniac hopping around and grinning at everyone, and getting up in their face with it. It has nothing to do with the television show, or with joy. It's forced, artificial and very annoying.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hello initiate again

As you have not arrived at my questions yet, I thought I would interject and apologize for not thoroughly reading your previous posts. I read them actually but did not give them deep enough thought.

My previous questions that I think have been answered
Why would anyone after Eons of spiritual evolution and using your own metaphor, build a tower and then decide to live on the ground floor? What could possibly make an ascended spirit turn to the dark side? I guess the only impediment to me to fully relating to you is your belief that a BM could ever build that tower in the first place. Why have I been so protected? Has this protection violated my free will?

Subsequently I have now re-read and understand that you had in fact explained my questions. The concept I had a problem grasping was how one with evil intent could ever become a highly evolved soul.

Am I correct in my interpretation, that through their knowledge of causality, they are capable of spiritually evolving by training themselves to not feel emotions and therefore avoid generating repulsive energy

Is this why we hear stories about children of the elite being abused to the point that they are emotionally neutralized?

If I could just replace two more questions, What is love?

How can love not be a prerequisite for human spiritual evolution when unconditional love is the nature of the source.

With love

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join