It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Who made you a moderator?

Good grief - it's not me that's angry or bitter.......the opposite is true. I have not posted since page 20 of this thread other than in reply to a post directed at me. If you want me out of the discussion simply stop posting replies to me and I will be gone....like magic

edit on 5-6-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

ETA: Who made it your job to make sure THE GRAY AREA is free of gullible fools? It's the frickin' GRAY AREA! It was MADE for this kind of discussion, as a catch-all for the gullible fools you're so scared of besmirching the character of your professedly-beloved ATS!

Take a look at THIS THREAD, Seamus. Sorry if someone made this comparison already but doesn’t this OP remind you of Hidden-Hand from 2008?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
looks like christina-66 has really hijacked this thread.
Thats the real shame.
Self appointed controller of truth's. Because us "fools" cant think for ourselves we need guardians of reality like her to let us know what to believe or not believe.

Because everyone knows that those people that frequent "conspiracy sites" are obviously stupid and easily led and are in no way capable of using their own minds.
/sarcasm

Now it seems the only thing anyone is talking about is christina-66.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by seamus

Who made you a moderator?

Good grief - it's not me that's angry or bitter.......the opposite is true. I have not posted since page 20 of this thread other than in reply to a post directed at me. If you want me out of the discussion simply stop posting replies to me and I will be gone....like magic

edit on 5-6-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

Give it a rest.
Leave people alone and let them make their own minds up.
Unbelievable !

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subtopia
reply to post by AwakeWeAre

Awakeweare
Negative energy feeds the beast. Explains how we got into this situation

Positive energy starves the beast. Explains how we get out of this situation

This goes against your factual reality. Is it positive for the lion to starve when its prey escapes, which is a positive for the prey.
I just want to throw this in there... Positive and negative are emotionally-charged words. Separative and unitive are, IMO, better functional replacements for neg. and pos. That said, the lion starving is neither separative or unitive. It just is. It is the lion's experience to die that day. Why charge it with emotion? The lion surely isn't feeling sorry for itself. It just wants to live (I'll add here, getting what you want is neither separative or unitive), and when the food is gone, it stops living and goes to its next life. Just like you.

Balance disengages the beast from continually escalating.

No human can continually stay in a positive state of mind without rejecting the reality they exist in,
You are mistaken. If you enlarge your perspective enough, you will see that ALL serves the ends of the Creator of this cosmos. Therefore, ALL is unitive (since reunion of its facets with itself is the disclosed 'end goal' of this universal experience). Remember, unitive=non-emotionally-charged version of 'positive'.

.the reality of positive thinking is that it cannot be sustained and when it eventually fails the person or the group who justifiably instigate it have little capacity to re-balance again from the negative state they eventually realize they are in, which is often sadly too late for many, ie suicide, mass murder, habitual self abuse through some form of drug or violent act etc, etc
That is true, for those who refuse to look past their own emotional programming. But just because it's conditionally impossible, doesn't mean it's impossible. And just because it's conditionally 'reality' doesn't mean it is ultimately reality.

This is happening to children all around the world where there parents protect them to the point where they never learn how to reasonably respond loss in any form.
It happened to me. But I'm a survivor, and I KNOW that every experience we have is necessary to integrate. It's our job to carry it Home, to the creator (Logos) of this universe eventually.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by seamus

ETA: Who made it your job to make sure THE GRAY AREA is free of gullible fools? It's the frickin' GRAY AREA! It was MADE for this kind of discussion, as a catch-all for the gullible fools you're so scared of besmirching the character of your professedly-beloved ATS!

Take a look at THIS THREAD, Seamus. Sorry if someone made this comparison already but doesn’t this OP remind you of Hidden-Hand from 2008?
Yes there are similarities, but I knew/sensed HH was not being fully-above-board from his first post. Nevertheless, he did provide a lot of corroborating information for conclusions I had come to about my own experiences and experiments. I don't get the same kind of feeling with this guy. Yes, he's guarded, but to me it seems for a different reason. And did I mention, this is the Gray Area?

I visited the hell of despair he said was the end of Black Magicians. I was provided a preview of it, because of my curiosity about Black Magic (though I was not aware that what I was investigating was actually Black Magic). The fact that he mentioned it gives him more credibility to me. I mean, just to think about it makes the movie Dogma a lot more interesting.

But seriously, I don't need five solid pages of debunkers charging into the GREY AREA (duh) to tell me that this is FAKE FAKE FAKE! ZOMG! You better not listen to this stuff it will rot your brain! Yadda, yadda, yadda! Please! I'm an adult!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by kennyb72

I've already stated that my own insights are personal to me and to me alone. That's because we are all, thankfully, unique.

I didn't look up experiential gnosticism on Wiki as you suggest. I had a very real life changing experience (initiated by trauma) that gave me a new perspective and a new understanding of my existence and raison d'etre that modern language is incapable of imparting (hence experiential).

Have you ever considered this "life changing event" quite possibly "altered your perspective" in to that of a neurotic control freak? I have never met nor seen someone act so angrily over something on the internet unless it was an issue that made them question their core beliefs.

Maybe you should stop directing your onslaught at the OP and poster's in this thread since it's beyond obvious that you have personal issues that need addressing.

People with stable frames of mind have this beautiful thing called Resolve. It's the ability to ascertain information as well as situations without it affecting their judgments or pre-concieved beliefs and/or ideals. So please, if you have any shred of dignity left, save some face and move on from this thread.

Have a nice day.
edit on 5-6-2013 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

But seriously, I don't need five solid pages of debunkers charging into the GREY AREA (duh) to tell me that this is FAKE FAKE FAKE! ZOMG! You better not listen to this stuff it will rot your brain! Yadda, yadda, yadda! Please! I'm an adult!

I hear you! Isn’t that pretty much how all threads go regardless the topic; some in favor and the rest detractors?

In this instance, the only reason I don’t like it is because it makes it harder to locate the posts I actually want to read…those from the OP!

ATS is like a pack of wild dogs sometimes. I love it!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EviLCHiMP

And since then three posts on this page have been directed at me. What is that, some weird kind of masochism?

I don’t know about any of you but I have this whole defence mechanism thing going on...and it doesn’t come from nowhere....it comes from provocation. Call me spiritually under developed if you care to.

I enjoy discussion – in particular with those who have opposing views. I enjoy being shown something new and novel – I enjoy changing my mind. My views are not fixed or set in stone but so far not one person on this thread has come at me with any kind of reasoned argument – what I have been dealing with in an emotive onslaught of oppressive vitriol.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hello Children-
All comments are welcome and are worthy of observation. To exclude groups for their opinions and views will only lead you down the dark path. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Evil people have feelings too. Yes, Christina66 is evil but that doesn't make her a bad person, just evil.

Now if you have a question, please ask and keep the responses down to one or two lines. I have no attention span.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And since then three posts on this page have been directed at me. What is that, some weird kind of masochism?

I don’t know about any of you but I have this whole defence mechanism thing going on...and it doesn’t come from nowhere....it comes from provocation. Call me spiritually under developed if you care to.

I enjoy discussion – in particular with those who have opposing views. I enjoy being shown something new and novel – I enjoy changing my mind. My views are not fixed or set in stone but so far not one person on this thread has come at me with any kind of reasoned argument – what I have been dealing with in an emotive onslaught of oppressive vitriol.

I'm not going to even read what you posted. What I'm going to do is point out how strange it is with how much you are lurking this thread. I reply to you and, based on the extent of what you typed, you replied almost if not INSTANTLY. Just ponder on that a bit. Are you seriously that obsessed with this thread or do you have an agenda for being here? You can say what you will but your actions will always speak the truth.
edit on 5-6-2013 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Okay, been a while since I've seen a thread like this, so I'll bite and see what happens.

Initiate, can you explain what the following means and why it pops up for me every now and then? I'd be very interested in your answer:

'Protector of the light and barrier to the dark, let the gatekeepers stand forth.'

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dear ATS,

I hope you are all well and happy, and have found something interesting, provocative, inspirational in some of the words I have been kindly permitted (by you, the seekers!) to convey.

I have been online now for a few hours, despite not responding to any questions for this present session. No time has been wasted, however. I have simply been reading up on the many wonderful and deeply important questions some of you have asked.

Dare I say it, I did underestimate many of you beautiful souls -- which is a failure from my behalf, not yours! In fact, it is a wonderful and humbling demonstration of how far I personally have to go, ere I can begin to match the humbleness of my greater and wiser brothers in the unity planes of our planet Terra. They probably take pity on me, and might even feel excruciatingly embarrassed for my blunders.

Alas, I am still very much human, and I am so very grateful that I am allowed to make these mistakes and be taught the wiser by so many of my beautiful and ascending brothers on ATS.

Words cannot describe how overjoyed I am, at this utterly unexpected outpouring of so many powerful, blinding energies you have clearly radiated from yourselves in the past few days. I can feel them.

Lest my ability to express myself again in the present life be excised, allow me to humbly express my deep regret at having started this thread with rather 'suspicious' emanations. I genuinely thought this thread would die a lonely, quick death in the annals of history.

I have never in my life been so satisfied to have been proven wrong. I have even skimmed through the more negative and disruptive posts by some of you, and I did notice that many of you souls still have your hearts in the right place (I felt it), but are simply being 'confronted' by this thread, which is something you have imposed upon yourselves.

Remember, I didn't barge into your lives and demand you listen to- (or watch) my consciousness expressions (like our poor narrator from a 'Clockwork Orange').

But you felt confronted nonetheless. It's as if you are so used to the admixture of toxic vibrations permeating your souls, that your emotional envelopes had to conjure further such elemental thought forms, as if to maintain a 'continuity' of existence in your present states of being. These, you gave ample manifest to, within this thread.

How it pains me, that the evil captains of our world have managed to fester you so thoroughly with their poisonous elementals, that it's almost as if you are struggling for the survival of your very incarnated egos!

And I am just a mere human!

Imagine the torment my brothers go through, as they temporarily absorb the consciousness expressions of Terra, our inherited planet of Sorrow, so that they may do their best to stimulate the higher (non-physical) vibrational molecules and atoms in the worlds of man!!

Just pondering on this brings tears to my eyes.

How soaringly I wish to hold your hand and show you the immaculate wonders that lie ahead in your cosmic careers! How I wish we could all leave our corporeal bodies right now and be given a true vision of what this perfect cosmos really is!

Many lives from now, all of us are going to laugh hysterically at how silly we all were, when trying to stamp on each other's feet and toes, maliciously trying to crush the bones therein, because of all the toxic illusory emotions we continue to entertain and harbor in our envelopes.

I must ponder on these thoughts, dear ATS, for they are bearing heavily upon my soul right now.

In any case, for orientation purposes, the following users have had their questions answered by me, and I hope sincerely it be to their personal satisfaction, so that they may seek further on their own and continue the positive evolution of their consciousness, which was the burning desire they felt when asking their questions in the first place.

I hope to have humbly served you well, my brothers.

PadawanGandalf
Just Chris
spartaocean
robwebbjr
Joneselius
Kgnow
Shiloh7
snc24

Please note: some of the above users had multiple questions (up to three or 4 or even 5; all answered) each, and I can only, once again, hope that I was able to prove useful to their cosmic careers, if only to put a smile on their faces (and souls!).

Further note, that the above users do not represent a selective group. They are strictly in chronological order (as you may verify), i.e. in the order of the manner in which their questions have appeared on this thread. The same goes for the following users, and so on.

The following users will have their questions/comments answered soon, and by soon I mean, within the next 24 hours:

CaticusMaximus
cavtrooper7
brandiwine14
Argyll
All Seeing Eye
JoeP2247
JayinAR
PlanetXisHERE
robwebbjr
Shadowfury957
MorpheusUSA
Ghost375

This shall constitute the end of session 2.5, and I shall complete session 3 within a day or day-and-a-half.

With love and humble servitude,

Your brother
edit on 5-6-2013 by Initiate because: clarity

edit on 5-6-2013 by Initiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2013 by Initiate because: clarity apparently is not enough...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by seamus

The subtle yet decisive difference between hidden hand and initiate is there are no predictions and the logic less grandios.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon1
If I may, I'd like to point out an error I see taking place. I am schizophrenic and I like to point that out so that people have a solid understanding that I may be delusional when I speak.

Welcome to the club!...both of you.

...anything that anyone says is subject to scrutiny, dissent and ridicule whether they like it or not. However...people are not challenging the material...but rather, the OP personally, the viewership and things that have no bearing on the material in the OP. And, they (the OP and the viewership) are in turn not challenging the people's challenges to the material, but, commenting about the people or words which have nothing to do with challenging the material in the OP. ...

Welcome to the club!...I mean - ATS!

...I am only interested in the OP and anything that relates to the OP and do not care for anything else that has nothing to do with the OP. I offer my two cents, now, in a hope to get the thread back on track and that is the only relevance my comment has to this topic, but, as this has nothing to do with the OP itself, there is nothing in it to be challenged that has any relevance to the OP, and so, I will not be responding to any comments or replies about what I write here as I feel they would be a further waste of space on this thread.

You are probably correct - but - I just wanted to commend you on how well you write.
Maybe two heads are better than one...(?)

As you say -- this is endemic, and not only to ATS (and other such forums), but seems to be par for a large lot of society. Some have nothing better to do than waste their time wasting other peoples' time/s. They get no greater thrill than "nailing" "jabbing" "spearing" "defaming" "misquoting" "stereotyping"...and attempting (poorly, I might add) to belittle others -- while offering no proof of their superiority other than...the stars, high-fives and backslaps they receive from others of a similar twink'.
I have chosen not to engage them, as experience has taught that...THAT'S ALL THEY WANT! It makes them important.
If they were not engaged...they would soon/eventually feel "out of place" (kind of like thinking you're going to a birthday party - arriving to find it's a wake - trying to get the party going anyway - but eventually knowing you'll have to go elsewhere...to party).

...For example. I have asked whether this knowledge could have been obtained from "highly intelligent, but, psychotic individuals?" My question, however, is a challenge to the information's source and not to the OP or his interpretations of the material. I did question the sanity of the OP which has no bearing on the information, itself.

While I find all of that to be possibly relevant...you might want to pass it by a/the moderator, first, as the site has a pretty stringent way of handling any mention of "illegal substances" (like Kryptonite and Holy Hand Grenades).

No use in asking those who are uncivil...to change their striping.
They're stuck with one personality...and are apparently bored senseless (unlike you and I and me and you and the rest of us
)
Again - you express yourself in writing very well!
Good to meet you.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Dear Initiate,

The primary intent of my post is to express appreciations to you for starting this thread and sharing your enriching point of view.
Also thanks to synchronicity for bringing me here and to others for asking many of mine questions. I did not read all posts by others so please ignore likely duplicated questions. And sorry for my fuzzy English/confused word order.

Could you elaborate, from your point of view, how thought affects reality? How is it being used in magic? What purpose is in "ritual"? How can energy of others be used or transformed? Is it true that some people need energy from others?
What is the "ideal" state of mind? Sometimes I find thoughts disturbing, does it have to be like this?

About love and fear energy - Once, long time ago at the evening, I had so much energy I couldn't sleep - so I imagined sending it all around me, to city, to other people. It seemed to work fine. I finally did fell asleep. But that night I had a dream - well, something more real then just a dream - about what seemed to me like 2 grey clouds of pure fear. I felt contrast of their energy touching mine, but they couldn't come closer.. I had feeling that If I made a step to them, they would have to step away.. not that I would want to. They told me: "If we can't hurt you, we can hurt people you care the most"... What would be yours take on that? Just a crazy dream? It seems that when one raises a little his energy, the fears become more visible in the new light; and so manifest readily also in a dream. But this may not be that case.. ?

What do you think about eating meat? What is your idea about food in general? Oh and watching violent movies? What should people do in free time when they don't have energy to do anything else ^_^ ? Oh, and how can I fix my energy? Even the strange people are saying it is strange...

Is there always some "chosen" meaning in ones live? ..only answer I could get was "Stop searching for one; start creating yours". Sometimes I feel like I must have fell from somewhere to this world, sometimes I can't believe, how beautiful and magical life can be. All those synchronicities, how could some ignore that?...

Once again - If everything was already asked, many thanks for giving us something to "wonder about".

All is well.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate
But you felt confronted nonetheless. It's as if you are so used to the admixture of toxic vibrations permeating your souls, that your emotional envelopes had to conjure further such elemental thought forms, as if to maintain a 'continuity' of existence in your present states of being. These, you gave ample manifest to, within this thread.

How it pains me, that the evil captains of our world have managed to fester you so thoroughly with their poisonous elementals, that it's almost as if you are struggling for the survival of your very incarnated egos!

And I am just a mere human!

First the OP tries to blame the reader for seeing through the BS he is posting.

Then he shifts the blame to "evil captains" of our world.

In the end he has no choice but to backpedal so, instead of the brave Illuminati slayer we are left with "just a mere human".

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm not going to even read what you posted. What I'm going to do is point out how strange it is with how much you are lurking this thread. I reply to you and, based on the extent of what you typed, you replied almost if not INSTANTLY. Just ponder on that a bit. Are you seriously that obsessed with this thread or do you have an agenda for being here? You can say what you will but your actions will always speak the truth.

Well your actions did speak loudly (replying without reading) and your words in your subsequent post to the op spoke even louder. I just called bs before you did....(but I was far from the first to do so in this thread).

I'm not obsessed with this thread - what I have is an indoor day of leisure for the first time in a long time....and the time to play on ATS.

My dignity remains intact.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Would still love to hear your response to my inquiry back on page 4. Genuinely curious. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join