It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Maybe the OP has a lot of dopamine .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl

I don't have a version of reality I just live it - and that is my point. No-one does. And anyone who professes to know some great truth that the rest of do not is simply a liar. (quote from you)
(answer from me) Well...many people throughout history have professed to know things like 'the earth isn't flat'...or that 'people can communicate through wires'....or 'antibiotics can treat infections'. These people knew "great truths" that the rest of us did not....and they were not simply liars.

Wow. Very nice, jacygirl!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I like horses and harry likes planes.

Like my generalization?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

No, I haven't and what a terrible example, as this is clearly not a cult, you even know where the material is from, posted anonymously over the internet.

Why would I try and persuade you? Sorry, this is a rather odd statement to make. I have ,and It is reasonable to believe that others too, no interest in what you think, or trying to make you see this way of thinking. Your a being 'particularly noisy' for what it appears to be for the sake of it. People are here to read the OP's post, not debate with you, what his credentials are, so don't be shocked at a lack of response.

edit on 5-6-2013 by The 5th because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

He says its a cult due to his experience with the style of writing of initiate.

Its simply probability that it is a cult and all we can do is wait to see what more stuff, initiate has to say.

edit on 5-6-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DiscreteParticle

Thank you DiscreteParticle!!

Another quote from christina-66:
You will probably be aware of classic techniques nevertheless. e.g. If you're having doubts it's the devil getting at you - so use a mantra until the doubts vanish....

Okay....now we are getting to see what YOU believe is reality. The devil....and using mantras to banish him.
My answer: Pics or it didn't happen.

jacygirl

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

No, it isn't simply a probability that it is a cult, that makes no sense.

Buddha said ' use discernment when listening to people, even myself, to paraphrase. Is Buddhism a cullt? The writing style is fine, there has been no sign ups, or 'meet me' here at this location. It is simply, someone, offering what they have been taught to other people, through answering questions, over the internet. If you don't feel comfortable, then leave the thread, that way you can be sure you won't be recruited through agreeing with someone on a webpage.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th

No, I haven't and what a terrible example, as this is clearly not a cult, you even know where the material is from, posted anonymously over the internet.

Why would I try and persuade you? Sorry, this is a rather odd statement to make. I have ,and It is reasonable to believe that others too, have no interest in what you think, or trying to make you see this way of thinking. Your a being 'particularly noisy' for what it appears to be for the sake of it. People are here to read the OP's post, not debate with you, what his credentials are, so don't be shocked at a lack of response.

LOL....I am not claiming that 'you' singular should persuade me (an alternative word for reasoned argument/debate) but that 'you' plural should have the knowledge and the strength of your convictions to discuss the whats/whys and wherefores of this topic without resorting to personal insult. In the realms of spiritual development that type of reason hasn't yet reached kindergarten level.

And I must disagree with you - people are not here simply to read the op's posts - there's another means of communication if that's what they want to do - it's called a book (where the author has the luxury of uninterrupted soliloquy). This is a debating forum....and people read the discussion and all of its various and glorious perspectives. Vive la difference.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I'm confused....what are you trying to say?

What do I believe? How can you tell what I believe when I cite classic cult practices? They are, after all, NOT my cult.

What pics? What happened? When? Where did it happen?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

I agree actually , we are born as our own. Life is our own experience.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
[.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Well forgive me for responding to a poorly worded reply, If you are going to use interchangeable meanings, use them in the right context before you patronise others on their meaning, it strikes of ignorance/arrogance. I haven't personally insulted you, nor have I made assumptions on your spiritual development, and your the one taking some sort of authoritarian position on what constitutes knowledge and development? Ok, well have fun doing that, if ignorance is bliss, you must be incredibly happy.

Yes people are here to read the OP's post, they're not here to talk about cheese are they? I am beginning to think you are rather confused as to how forums work. This isn't a debate forum as you keep pointing out. There is a debate forum on ATS, designated for 'persuasion' as you like to call it. Perhaps you would be more happier there, rather than debating for the sake of it here.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

You know that whole 'you' being a plural thing I mentioned.

I'd be much (more) happier if you took that on board.

Et tu, Brute cannot even discuss a matter without resorting to personal insult?
edit on 5-6-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55

Maybe the OP has a lot of dopamine .
My child-
There are several ways to increase your levels of dopamine. Riding a roller coaster, purchasing a new car, taking certain antidepressants, amphetamine, playing poker...

Are you suggesting the OP is taking drugs?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Lol, ok I am going to bow out of a circular argument with you, your not making much sense, no coherence to what you are putting forward. If you are going to imply assumptions of what someone has said, at least try to grasp and understand what they mean before doing so.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Oh i thought it could be insulting, i should of mentioned the OP just has a lot of focus on his interests. Didn't mean that negatively.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hello Christina, as we are in the intermission of the movie we where all quite engrosed in, I see no reason why we can't discuss the story thus far.

For me and those like me who are not that well read and have mainly pondered on lifes mysteries, I find initiates explanation of his/her esoteric studies very interesting, particularly as they match quite well with my own realizations.

I can't say at this point that I can completely agree with his/her views because as yet there is much to be revealed with regards to his/her beliefs.

What I can say for certain is that because of his/her articulate presentation he/she is obviously an educated and intelligent person who is motivated by a plausible reason to reveal some information to us.

Could you explain what it is that you find objectionable about this material rather than initiate as a person so perhaps we can find some common ground to debate, you could for instance present your views on Experiential Gnosticism and how it differs from initiates views.

With love

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

If you read my post at the top of page 20 you'll read what I find to be offensive re the op's assertions.

This information has been read and collated - and it should be credited. The op, on the other hand, has given no such credit, and has in fact claimed to be of concern to the 'illuminati' and to be peculiarly enlightened. Beware of false prophets - or at least be wary of them.

Now since I first posted - every other post I've added to this thread has been fending off personal attacks by posters who don't appear to like anything being questioned.

Experiential gnosticism is as it is.....it is a knowledge that comes from direct personal experience.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Initiate
Dear Initiate,

Your material sounds very interesting. I has been interested in the history of our civilization(s): Where we came from? When? How many immigration waves? Which were the first races? Were there wars? Etc, etc. Why Mu and Atlantis sank? Was it Yahweh who actually caused these cataclisms (Great Flood included)? Was Noah's ark a ship or a spacecraft?

Different accounts, like Thiaoouba Prophecy, Book of Urantia, Raelian "Intelligent Design" and other sources are fragmentary. Moreover, I believe Yahweh was purposefully lying. If possible could you throw some light on the history of our planet.

Who created our spirits as opposed to our physical bodies. I suppose these were different "Gods"...

Any clarification / elaboration along those lines will be appreciated.
Regards,
Alex

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What's interesting is our motivations to diffuse conflicts and negative projections and yet in our approach we can't help but feed the pool. Such is an internet forum, where we believe our actions to be good-willed, out execution creates other unpleasantness. This is sometimes difficult to avoid where conflict sometimes seems unavoidable.

To the op, i treat your opinion the same as i would from any others. I'll let your wisdom be self-evident. If it's information i can't verify or relate to, i'm not going to believe it nor disbelieve it. I don't feel harm from hearing an opinion, but I do feel harm from uneasy tensions.

To the others. Are you trying to expose a fraud or are you venting your anger and further creating a different kind of unpleasantness on the internet? I love ya my fellow humans. We are born ignorant, it shouldn't be a crime what we do not know. Yet still I will not create unpleasant tensions with you. I would say, 'i'm having a hard time believing that, can you give me testable information. Or tell the op that he's facing an uphill battle when giving opinions delivered as truth.

I gotta get back to work, but c'mon guys, in the spirit of peace and learning, let's humble ourselves and create a good environment for the topic in question. You're all my friends.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join