It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by King Loki

Oh for christ's sake - go read some helena blavatsky. I get the feeling her crock - which inspired nazi germany - will hold some sway with you.

I'm not a kiddie winkie - I'm old enough to know better - and I hope you are too.

Please show me where is said I believe this guy ... no please do I would love to see it.

You telling us not to believe this guy is exactly the same as him telling us to believe it ... which he isn't ... as he has said many times ... don't take his word for it.

The point is, no one needs you to tell them what to believe ... NO ONE ... so what are you even doing here ... you're not contributing and your acting like the main stream media trying to censor what people want to talk about.

NO ONE needs your advice at all, and you are not protecting any body from anything ...

explain to me how what you are doing here (telling people not to listen to this guy) is any different to what the main stream media would do to a so called "conspiracy theorist" on something like fox news ... please explain ... i would love to hear your rationalization for this ??

the way i see it ... you have contradicted yourself and not even taken your own advice multiple times in your last few posts ... initiate has not contradicted himself at all ... so why would i believe what you say/believe over him ... because he is coming across as much more coherent then yourself.

edit on 4/6/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Read my posts in this thread....if you ever did in the first place. I have NOT told anyone what to think (other than don't believe anyone who calls themselves a guru - but that's common sense....and surely you have a little of that?)

What I HAVE done is point out contradictions, hypocrisy and the influences of the op, who, I may add, claims to be a threat to the Illuninati. And you call me out?

It is the OP telling people what to think - not me. I've read the books he has - i know where the bs comes from.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

LOL You're not honestly trying to tell me you take a thread posted in the gray area ( requiring zero supporting evidence) seriously? Are you insane?
edit on 4-6-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

If you dislike it so much stop reading stop posting. So what if it's "twaddle". It's an interesting read and a helluva nice break from the shockjock mistitled misrepresented news items and other trash that has filled the home page since well before the newest incarnation of the boards format rolled out.

Carry on OP if nothing else you are certainly a better way to pass a little time than troll news and political theater.

Oh and OP i thought your comment on the Silmarilian being ture culture to be spot on. Truly Tolkien's real masterpiece.

Your "twaddle" is cluttering the board. And why put so much effort into derailing and discrediting an OP in "The Grey Area" it's called that for a reason... Because it is for ideas and theory that don't necessarily qualify as evidenced or conspiracy.

If nothing else try to appreciate the OPs diligence in entertaining us all. He's obviously got your attention or you wouldnt post 20 times in an effort to silence him/her.

Also OP i do have inquiries to make.... You're handle obviously carries some meaning.... What is it exactly that your an initiate of? Who is your brotherhood? And finally you say a lot of the info out there is perversions of older more accurate information.... As there is already available information out there on both the left and right hand paths and you have talked much on the subject of the left hand path please if you would give us a better summation of the right hand path white magic and the future war between the WM and BMs of the future you eluded to in a prior post. Is that war the true Revelation you said was a perversion of visions of the ancient gnostics ?

Thank you OP for the time you have taken and the thoroughly (true or not) entertaining and provocative reading material.
edit on 4-6-2013 by constantwonder because: various errors probably not all and add inquiries

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think most are smart enough not to blindly believe everything he is typing. I have a very discerning mind when it comes to anything. I can assure you of one thing you're not convincing anybody to stop reading what he's saying by saying not to read it and trying to discredit him every third post. This is the grey area of a conspiracy site. I'm pretty sure everybody who has found their way here one way or another has been told "we're crazy" "don't believe that". You're actually giving more creditability to him to when you're telling people not to read it than by saying nothing.

As for my personal opinion I agree that this is probably just a troll attempt. But he's not breaking any rules so let it be.
edit on 4-6-2013 by NoSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Ach behave.....it mat be new to you....but this is old hat to many people. Discredited old hat at that.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Read my posts in this thread....if you ever did in the first place. I have NOT told anyone what to think (other than don't believe anyone who calls themselves a guru - but that's common sense....and surely you have a little of that?)

What I HAVE done is point out contradictions, hypocrisy and the influences of the op, who, I may add, claims to be a threat to the Illuninati. And you call me out?

It is the OP telling people what to think - not me. I've read the books he has - i know where the bs comes from.

you still dont seem to grasp the simple concept that it dosnt matter what he says or who he is ... he posted in the grey area ... it could all be total bull# ... and 90% of the people on this site know that, we dont need you to tell us that.

Initiate can post what he likes ... I really don't understand what your doing here ... besides trying to censor discredit information that none of us (thats right, none of us) actually know for 100% ... people want to talk about this stuff and just because you personally don't agree it is still not your place to try and persuade other to see your point of view only, because you could just be every bit as wrong as initiate himself ... understand ?? lol it seems quite hard to get through to you (which is a big sign of establishment brainwashing still persisting in your thought processes).

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Ive been here a while. (longer than you it seems) Ive seen threads like this come and go. And find them entertaining. Let it be. And abide dude.
edit on 4-6-2013 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I have no issue with people talking about 'this stuff'....I do have an issue with anyone who appoints themselves a guru...and fyi...no not everyone knows this is guff. new members and non members don't necessarily realise that.

No-one..but no-one has the right to claim that posters who question the op 'wish to excise your brain excrement onto these pages'. That is insulting - and I do take it personally.

Fair enough - discuss the esoteric dimensions of life - but not on the terms of some arrogant numptie who has read some 19th century writings that are tired and tedious.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Dear ATS:

I take my leave now for the day, so you could state that session 2 is now over. I have spent roughly 6 hours posting on ATS (although I deem it probable to be more), and I hope there was some material there for you to meditate on.

Meditation doesn't imply sitting on a towel and humming/breathing/whatever with your eyes shut. It can be something as simple as you taking a long, reflective walk in a quiet park, pondering on some materials I have posted, which have managed to stimulate your emotional and mental envelopes toward a higher (attractive/blissful) state of being. You will know it when you feel it. Your soul (and aura) doesn't lie.

Do not be discouraged by phony criticasters, who enjoy taking up much of this thread with gigantic dribbles of empty nothingness.

The entire content of their ramblings could be summarized on a pinhead.

Do not feel irritation/defensiveness/aggression/etc and all the other repulsive emotions these poorly evolved and inept souls are radiating toward you. You have the free will to radiate impersonal, loving understanding toward them.

You have the free will to ignore their empty attention seeking and blatant disregard for other members by attempting to deface this thread with their temper tantrums, puerility competitions and crafty word games.

Remember, you will be dealing with these souls for a long time yet in your present Earthly (and post-Earthly!) lives. Show them compassion, understanding, and impersonal brotherly love. Do not waste your time dignifying their undignified shrieks with responses, which shall only be wasted on their repulsive (and repellent) auras.

Never forget, my dear brothers, you too were like them once, and they too, will one day evolve into spiritual maturity and seek the higher realms of emotion and mentality in due course.

They too are seekers, although they will be finding nothing in their present incarnations. Feel empathy and sympathy for them, and radiate as much light toward them as your auras will permit.

Do not exclude them from unity, but also be mindful of irritating their as-yet undeveloped egos with even more food for them to bicker on with their crooked beaks.

Take your notebooks out and learn from these souls, for they represent the majority of currently incarnated mankind. They will continue to incarnate for thousands of years yet to come, until the human race ascends to a more elevated level worthy of the name 'human.'

Responding to them (as you have for the past 20 pages or so) will only serve to further clutter this thread with repulsive vibrations.

Ponder on these words, dear brothers, and I shall continue with session 3 (let's call it session 2.5, as I didn't get nearly as far as I'd hoped) in the coming days. There are some important duties that have been unattended to in the past few days, and I must 'catch up,' so to speak.

With love,

Your fellow brother.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You ARE telling us what to believe. I want to read and make up my own mind about the subjects being discussed. Your hate-speak is giving me a headache, PLEASE move on to another thread

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I fail to see your point. What does my post count/time spent have to do with the thread? I do have a life and I perhaps wrongfully will presume you do as well. Not everything on ATS do I see or feel the desire to comment on. That still doesn't answer the the question of why you so badly wish to destroy a perfectly entertaining thread.

Are you saying other ATS'ers aren't sound enough to pick through the B.S. and discard what they find fallacious. I find it amusing that you feel you must take up the sword in defense of all the weak minded fellows on the boards. Some might even find it offensive that you basically call a portion of members weak minded. They found their way here in an effort to expand their horizons now let them. They don't need your shield.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by constantwonder

You've been here a while - but you've not posted much in that time. You're a watcher not a participant.

its not about how many posts its the quality ... here i will math it out for you

you have 1599 posts ok ... you have 2758 stars so thats and average star per post of 1.7

I have 326 posts and 866 stars which gives me and average of 2.65 stars per post almost doubling yours

anyone can rack up quantity all it takes is alot of spare time and a net connection ... but really its about the quality of the posts themselves that give you stars ... so ill leave it to you to decide what this means lol

I also have almost the same amount of flags as you (10 less) and i only have 1/5th of the posts you do ... see a pattern here ??
edit on 4/6/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Ask a stupid question......

It is on topic.

I will grant thee another question because I am feeling generous. But please ask in the form of a haiku. Once asketh, thyself will answer with a Brady bunch reference. I am of a lofty existence and have pity on yee.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

My child-
Revel in the musings of those that you spend the time to deflate. They ARE te enlighten ones who are doing their duty for their fellow beings. The time consumed in condescending ramblings is a tell. It does illuminate that which you would do well to conceal. If thou continues on the path of revealing ones soul to those with amazing powers of observation, it will surely be a short run for ye.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
For the sake of organization and convenience to those of us who have been trying to follow this thread, could you please take your on going conversations of your opinion of the OP somewhere else? I understand some of them are related to the subject matter, but the majority seem to be directed at the OP in some shape or form: ego, bs, blah.

I would just love to be able to read some amazing questions that are posed, the OP's response, and other responses to posed questions without having to scroll through 5 pages of dialogue, ie. christina-66. I only point you out because it really appears you have about 1/3 of all the posts over the last 2 pages. (please don't count your posts and come back with a fraction) I'm just saying, if you have such a strong opinion against the OP's subject matter he is presenting, make another thread and post there. You still have the ability to read this thread, just don't jumble it. It's all for the sake of convenience and organization. Plixy plox?!
edit on 4-6-2013 by Tenacious8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tenacious8
I would just love to be able to read some amazing questions that are posed, the OP's response, and other responses to posed questions without having to scroll through 5 pages of dialogue

I can save you some time: we've had a lot of questions and very few answers. In fact, I'm pretty sure we've only had one answer and it wasn't very interesting (or accurate).

The OP spends most of his time making up excuses for his failure to answer questions.
edit on 4/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I took my time in responding to this thread because I couldn't find a niche. The original poster, Initiate, laid it out real clear, and I for one was seeing enlightenment. His words seemed to ring true. His concepts of soul were something I hadn't considered. The story was compelling and I was prone to tag along. His later posts lacked the luster of the earlier ones, and I suspect this was somewhat due to what would be a rejection by many of the responding posters, of his proclaimed status of someone who is enlightened.

Well I can't fault anyone for that. But the boy made some kind of sense of what is basically nonsense. Now you can't beat a deal like that. So I'd like for him to come back and fill us in on all that other stuff he was wanting us to ask him. Seemed like some pretty interesting stuff there. And you have to admit the guy writes a pretty good story.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join