It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Alien technology exists. Thank you for the answer to the question I didn’t had to post.
Although you are doing your best to downplay yourself, you give me the feeling that you are conceited … as if you are the bearer of the light. Sorry if I’m wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Interesting thread. Makes me wonder what your motive is for such a random thread?

I find this quote fairly amusing..

" I will go a little further and say that I may be considered a 'rival' of the Illuminati bloodlines presently wreaking havoc on our lower planes. In other words: I know much (if not more) than what they know, but I do not co-operate with them. In fact, one of my current duties is to disrupt much of their work".

I will go now and say this - those that you and everyone here perceives as the "Illuminati" which is Latin for 'Illuminated' - which is a spiritual reference to one whos consciousness is expanded well beyond the 5 sensory reality... Those who are modernly called "Illuminati" work in a pyramidal structure, which is a mental/spiritual structure of control and power.

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS AT THE TOP OF THIS PYRAMID. The very fact that you are here on the internet, talking about it shows how little you really know about these entities... They are much more complex, invisiable (in a sense) and powerful then YOU, sir.

And that is where I stop taking this thread seriously, goodluck

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hey there initiate, Enjoyable read so far, I have some questions for you.

1. What was the deal with giant megalithic structures that still reside on earth, such as the pyramids and stone henge, easter island ect.

2. How high is the actual level of technology being used by elites at the moment, compared to what we are shown is available.

3. Is the moon that rotates around earth a real moon or an artificial moon ??

4. Why did the ancients seem to think it was so important to track the path of the earth through the cosmos with long count calendars, ie the 5,200 and 26,000 year counts in regards to "precession"; the earth changing its tilt by 1 degree every 72 years ??

I know it will take time to get these questions answered ... I will wait patiently ... thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I do have a question:

You claim to be somewhat of a rival of the "Illuminati bloodlines." From my understanding, the Illuminati recruited upwards of 2000 members (ranging from ordinary folk who desired "knowledge" to Freemasons) during its heyday. As such, the Illuminati likely did not consist of specific individuals hailing from specific bloodlines (with the probable exception of Adam Weishaupt and other high ranked members). Furthermore, the Illuminati (as founded by Adam Weishaupt) ceased to exist past the 18th century, leaving little time to establish recruitment based on bloodlines.

If the Illuminati still exists today however, can you tell me which modern members belong to the bloodlines, and of which original members they are descended from? Further, can you please provide proof of the relations between modern and historical members.

Thanks.
edit on 4-6-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I too have some questions and I hope the amount of questions you have received have not overburdened you. Rather than addressing every single question chronologically as you have said you would, I think you should respond to those you feel are most important. Or even better, give us the most important information you have on all major topics discussed on this forum here. You seem to have a well of knowledge and I would love to have the time to ask more questions. I will keep them short and sweet.

1. I understand that the greys (if they are 100% real) are possibly not entirely biological beings and more cyborg than anything. Who are they scientifically researching and observing us for? Where do they fit in with the left-hand path and right-hand path? Or any other alien species. If they exist, do they have a chain of command?

2. Most of us are well aware that fear and control are associated with events that are planned. Is there any particular events that are going to go down in future that you can accurately depict to us that might confirm the validity of what you are suggesting here? So that we may come back in future and know you have spoken truth.

edit on 4/6/13 by blarged because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/6/13 by blarged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hello Initiate. I want to know more about the occult. Who is Lucifer? When people leave the physical, when does one return to the point of origin? Was Aleister Crowley an enlightened being? Why do aliens visit earth?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hello Initiate.

In your first post, you mention credentials, claiming none. Fair enough.

You claim "a responsibility" in this life to divulge hidden things and the "nature of our reality".

You believe most are mislead and you desire to fix that.

You claim "a position" from which to judge Illuminati stuff.

You tell us the purpose of all is one and the same but you'll explain it some other time.

QUESTIONS

Let me clarify. I ask respectful and honest questions. An advanced being will sense the truth of that so you will not flame me off like you did to another guy who asked a question you did not like. Do you follow the humble and respectful policy of most teachers that "There are no stupid questions"?

1)You call yourself "Initiate". Do you claim Initiate status as in the Alice Bailey model? If you claim to be an Initiate, then say so. Correct me if wrong, an actual Initiate would not pussy-foot around about it. If it's time to come out of the closet, then do so. If not, then enough with the head fakes.

2)You imply someone gave you said "responsibility". Who?

3)How did you come to know the "nature of reality"? Do you leave your body and cruise the spirit world like Robert Monroe and Kurt Leland? Do you have an earth graduate (resurrected) teacher? Other?

4)What makes you think others here or myself are any more misled than you?

5)What puts you "in a position" to judge Illuminati stuff? Honest feedback: You often do this -- you give allusions to higher knowledge but then fail to follow up and leave your statement dangling. Is this a purposeful technique? If so, what purpose? From our view, we like straight answers. Simply tell it like it is and don't ply open ended splinter implications leaving us to speculate what the heck you just said.

You tell us the purpose of all is "one and the same" but then you decline to state that purpose inviting us to dialog with you about it later. I notice a pattern in this post as well as in all your other posts: You explain something by throwing out an unexplained idea but then inform us you'll explain that idea later, after we ask you about it. We could legitimately refer to this technique as either the "cliffhanger" method or the "wild goose chase" method. It frustrates us by 1)not actually answering the question we asked and 2)forcing us to fish elsewhere to correlate what you maybe said. May we ask that you define terms as you go instead of this fractured cliffhanger method? Being absolutely honest and respectful, and realizing you said you are very busy, we, as regular folk, don't really have extra time to jump around several posts just to find out we must now jump exponentially to even more posts if we ever hope to track down your original definition. Please sir, respect our time by defining your use of terms as you go.

You specialize in a particular branch of "esoterics". Which?

You inform us you have a specific goal in mind for posting here. But then you frustrate us again failing to identify that goal. If you don't plan to share it, why mention it? Do you plan a follow up for this titillation?

At this juncture, let me point out I follow your rules, questioning your subject matter and not your sincerity.

You claim to "rival" the Illuminati. Exactly what does that mean (please define terms as you go)?

Finally, I do not care about Icke nor aliens.

Thank you in advance for your respectful answers.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Oh my.... That opening post was just about one the most patronising, condescending posts ive ever had the displeasure of reading.

You sure do think highly of yourself

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
hello initiate

i believe you know me. I offer to you to abandon fully your snares. you know it all boils down to one truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DejazmachOfAmok
hello initiate

i believe you know me. I offer to you to abandon fully your snares. you know it all boils down to one truth.

Which is?.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I hope this doesnt get banned mods, I know the title of the thread.
To ascertain the answers this individual is giving, we need to clarify his credentials, belief system, background etc.
I am not one to take posters on face value all of the time, particualrly concerning the subject matter.

The OP appears to be well educated, or well versed in the topics / subjects in which he speaks, right in the first post he also mentions "following a great evil path previously" and it wouldnt matter if he was a criminal.

Strange things to say imo, I believe that this gentlemen, was at somepoint in prison for a serious crime, which potentially could have given him the time to read up on alot of the posts he describes.

First off OP you do come across as a cultist, possibly a satanist, I pick this up from some of your comments regarding different religious sects, and your sentiments towards them, do tend to lean towards what my understanding of satanism is.

I am not regligous per se, so my question to you would be -;

Have you been incarcerated previously?
what piqued your interest in the subjet matter that you proffess to know so much about?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You know who i am. And what kind of access on information i have, do you have something really to say, or sould i do it for you?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by X5452DT
You know who i am. And what kind of access on information i have, do you have something really to say, or sould i do it for you?

Youve made 7 posts since you registered two years ago, and this is one of them? I know what kind of access on information you have. Its called, "google".

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Maybe it would be good if you said something like

"I am no shepherd, I see no cattle,
and I'm more invested in this planet
than a silly light or dark battle"

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Being a more evolved soul on our planet of suffering, is a most strenuous process. Sometimes it turns to a more refined type of hatred (and egoism), as unfortunately is displayed by the elite. (I won't get into this now, unless people ask).

Could you say that sometimes more evolved souls become angry, because of the apperent lack of growth of souls around them? in other worlds, as a evolved soul know somethings to be true and live their lives by these things. but the souls around them do not understand or comprehend the things you are living and judge and dislike them for the things they say and do 'cause it does not fit their believes and views and in some cases "lack" the skills to simply let is "slide".

This in turn could make the more evolved soul turn introvert because nobody around them "understand" and "accepts" them and therefor its easier to be just by themselfs and not have to deal with all the "bs"

Am placing alot of the worlds between quotes because i feel they are not the right words but these are the words that will get the msg across.

Can you explain what a Deja Vu is? how it works? and what purpose does it serve?

on the subject of dreams it is my understanding that some or your subconsience your daily emotions being processed and some seem to have a message in them. How can one see the difference between these two and to what degree can you "trust" these dreams to be true in the message they bring?

Is it at all possible for souls in this plane of existance to achieve spiritual mastership similiar in a way like Christ did, and if possible how does to work? Is this agreed upon before incarnating or does this "just" happen?

Namaste

Donice
edit on 4-6-2013 by Donice because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2013 by Donice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I have no question, after reading this post where all you do is defend yourself for not being able to give even one credential ( other then possibly "I am very smart") why should anyone believe that anything you say is nothing more then your opinion?

Point being what you are doing here is exactly what you say you are clearing up. What's unique about the way you are doing it is how you use misdirection by installing subjects in the answer and saying "ask me about this latter and I will be happy to answer it for you"

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
People, please don't give this joker the time of day. This person is a cultist.
Entirely transparent, they are going to string people along awhile and then recruit them to some place off these boards. Probably taking donations too. Consider these contradictory remarks...

This thread is not about boosting or denigrating egos,

I should be logging into ATS every day for at least 1 hour (perhaps more if you're lucky)

Yet OP tells us we will be lucky if he she decides to entertain us for more than an hour each day.

Fail
edit on 2-6-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

I think you may be right! I feel like i'm reading a conspiracy version of dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard!
Though some of what he says is factual but the esoteric ideals are above me!
Well still I guess we should get what we can out of what he is selling!
I am weary of the occult though!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Hello initiate

I am an empathic, I didn't even know there was a name to describe someone like me until fairly recently, I thought it was my little weakness and something I should hide.

I feel other peoples pain, sometimes as if it is my own. I am hopeless when it comes to animals or even insects, I just sense their essence, the life force within them.

By choice now I live a relatively reclusive life simply because I absorb other peoples sadness or negativity equally so positivity from positive people but the ratio is far from ideal

I call myself Christian because I love the story of Jesus and his esoteric teachings regardless of whether he was an actual person or an ideal.

I love God (a word I have always used to describe the source of everything) with all my heart because love is the only emotion I want to experience now. I know I have been blessed because of the life I lead and the spirits I share my life with. I am and have always felt protected.

I understand my ego and try to correct myself when it becomes tainted

I am not a religious person and have always considered my physical journey as a spiritual learning experience

As I have been reading through your posts I have been rather nervous because of the impact your words have had on my personal beliefs, like tumblers in a lock that have fitted perfectly, nervous in case the door will open to reveal something that would damage my peace of mind.

At this point I am still confident that your understanding is compatible with my own, at this point I can fully embrace the much desired detail you have explained. As you can imagine there are so many questions I would love to have answered and perhaps by the time you get to my questions many may already be fulfilled.

Why would anyone after Eons of spiritual evolution and using your own metaphor, build a tower and then decide to live on the ground floor? What could possibly make an ascended spirit turn to the dark side? I guess the only impediment to me to fully relating to you is your belief that a BM could ever build that tower in the first place.

Why have I been so protected?
Has this protection violated my free will?

With love.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I can find out by two military questions.
What is a "Praetorian Guard" from the 80s?
Can you tell me what a "Peabody mission" is?

Anyone who is "in the know" could answer these black ops questions.
edit on 2-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

Were these questions ever answered? If so, can someone give me a link to the relevant post?

I just can't find any place where these questions were answered. They appear to have been ignored.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join