It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by AussieDingus

If you had some really damming evidence would you also provide your real name? People have been silenced before you know. Annoymous is the best cover. Also many authors use pen-names so they won't be targeted by strange folks who disagree with them.

I personally don't trust anyone on the internet, and especially not on a conspiracy site with real conspiracies happening in real life that some people greatly prefer hidden.

You are making the tyrants arguement but i am not sure if you realise it or not.

But he/she hasn't provided any evidence, just an opinion based on a belief. If you are going to state something as fact, then yes you should put your name to it. It all comes down to what one has to lose by revealing their identity. I don't see anything written by the OP that would endanger his/her life, so there's nothing to fear there.
If this person truly believed that this message has to come out, and to the point that they can't reveal their identity for safety reasons, then why do it on a conspiracy site where conspiracy theorist are usually the last people that anyone else would listen too, no matter how truthful the conspiracy may be. And considering how many people have been sucked in, in all the other VERY similar threads, it becomes a little clearer why sites like this are the perfect stage for spreading these stories and beliefs. And you also have to remember that their are a LOT of very bored people out there, and some of them have certain beliefs and very good creative writing skills.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Well, my question is: What is your take on Rudolf Steiner?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ahhh,

The sizzle of a little Schnitzel...

Don't leave it on too long, it may Burn(ard).

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Dear Initiate,

Thank you for sharing what you have learned - I am taking you at your word, as I feel it is wise to do until shown otherwise. Like many here I am drawn to mysteries and often feel I prefer the mystery to its solution. I suspect this is because there is often no fixed answer, and that the quest for one is where the real learning occurs. So if there is indeed no fixed answer, only a continuing search, that is knowledge I would appreciate from you as well. I have a lot of questions but will satisfy myself with three (or so) for now:

1. Must we do wrong in order to learn to do good?

2. What is the purpose of humor? Does it exist throughout the universe or is it a uniquely human creation? Is a good sense of humor valued in higher spiritual realms, or does it just get more serious from here on up?

3. Communication by discarnate entities via channeling, seances, electronic voice phenomena and other means is often described by those entities in technical terms, as a kind of engineering problem. I remember one case in which they requested a metronome to help them synchronize properly with our space-time. Is this indeed the case, and if so, what is the mechanism of communication and how is it powered? Is it the same mechanism by which souls incarnate (and discarnate) into this reality?

Thank you again; I'm looking forward to your insights...
edit on 3-6-2013 by Libertaoist because: shortening and clarifying sentence

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing, you sound just like a good friend of mine who claims he was given this ability to see life for what it is and be content with everything and anything from some transformed masters in another dimension. Not quite sure if I'm fully invested in it but i can see by the confidence and resilience this person has had in all the years that I've know him he must know something.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

i don't get this thread? Guy talks about himself? says he knows answers to something random?

huh?

Anyone following the original post here? Whats he teaching? hes just stating obvious facts we all know and came here for. lol.

i didn't learn anything from this thread. but just a bunch of confusing thoughts.
Carry on people.

edit on 4-6-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You said ask.

Can I have the cure for cancer? I got slammed by that question today. Some woman came around and said well if you know everything, tell me the cure for cancer. She didn't ask, she demanded it. And I was like, somewhere, I know the answer, but what is it in me that is saying I think she doesn't deserve to know so I won't tell her? What is it in me that says I don't want to spend the possibly only hundreds of hours to answer her question, regardless of the desperation in her demand, regardless of the mountain of money rewarded for the answer? Because she's got an army of scientists working for years on the answer pouring billions into research for their quest, but if it can be found out by just knowing the truth, the cure could be had and this woman could be at rest from the grief that drives her.

Why would I look the other way to someone like that?

So how do you know who deserves to know and who doesn't? See you use a broad brush with your initial message but how far does the illusion of leadership last on that? Also, when did you figure it out, and why choose ATS for your revelations?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I am a superior intellect and am far more knowledgeable than Initiate in the ways of all kinds of stuff. I shall permit 2, maybe 3 questions to be asked of me. Please phrase the question in the form of a haiku, they will be answered with a reference to a Brady Bunch episode.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You seem like a very wise fellow to me, and you could not have came at a better time. I have many questions about existence in general, but for now will ask these questions.

First off, just what exactly is evil? I know this question has been asked before several times, but everyone seems to have their own perspective on the matter and I would like to hear yours first and foremost. Many cultures have associated a being as being a personification of it so, what do you think of this? Lastly, there always seems to be a chaos that predated creation so I ask is this the origin of evil and was this darkness sentient in itself?

The world seems to be going through many important changed right now and many believe we are heading to some kind of massive event soon, if so when will this event transpire? Just what exactly is everything building up to in the world right now? Is it the end of days or a prelude to it we are heading to and will there be a period of recovery? I ask because many like myself feel something is bound to occur soon, yet all we can do is wait
for now.
I want to ask you about the whole aspect of time, space, and reincarnation since they all seem to deal with the individual at one point or another. In this particular case I want to ask who am in this world and what is my purpose in the present? Do I have some sort of destiny I will one day fulfill? I ask also because I want to know who I am as a person in parrallel realities when speaking of space and who was I or will be in different incarnations in the past or future when dealing with time.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Vlaew because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2013 by Vlaew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Cryptic responses,
from great enlightened beings,
prove them legit how?
edit on 4-6-2013 by WHYFIGHT because: needed to make haiku better

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I knew I would like the topic as soon as I read, "Initiate".

I love the hermetic philosophy... and frankly many philosophies. I see the need in each type of philosophy and I see it within your personality.

I don't really have a question. I have never wanted to know anything I couldn't research myself (there is that skepticism).

When you tell the reader to use caution, I resonate.

When you speak of light.... I too resonate.

There is really......... not much........ at all.......... that I disagree with.

What you have typed up is what you are thinking. I think of and read about and summarize the same. When I deduct with my reasoning I see the same as you.

Will that change? Probably so.
Who knows?

Watching this thread grow and blossom the way it has, has been interesting, to say the least.

I applaud your efforts to spread the light!! xoxo

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Very interesting read Initiate!

I just have one question since most other questions I had are similar than previous ones I've read in this thread. Please answer briefly for the sake of everyone waiting.

It's about ...

And the human memory complex is stored at the highest levels of the mental plane (all thoughts ever conceived by human beings, that have some correspondence in reality, and are not merely fictitious imaginings arising from ignorance) are stored in the 3 highest mental planes, sometimes referred to as the causal world (in some older literature, it is referred to as the 'arupa' mental planes). However, you need to achieve a very significant level of development, to access these.

Can we sometimes access part of those taughts while philosophizing, meditating and creating artistically?

(Perhaps it deserves mention: they believe that if they halt the evolution of the entire cosmos, not just planet Earth, they might escape this horrible fate. So, it's certainly in their highest and most potent interest, that they prevent Earth and its life [humans and animals included] from ever reaching a point, where the repulsive emotional vibrations are superseded by the attractive ones. If that happens, they will have to not only suffer all the horrors they have inflicted upon humans/animals/plants/minerals/superhumans, but they will also have to re-start their evolutionary journey, all they way up to re-acquiring a human soul

I always felt that it was the case, that in the end, they will be decieved by the devil, AKA the attraction to evil.
I hope I can do my part to prevent souls with potential to fall in this trap.

Thank you for your time, I sincerely hope you come back.
Till now, I must say, you answered pretty much to one person and it does strike me like a set up but your words often do ring true.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vlaew

Well i can lay it out for you. Obviously in my words and what not. A lot of people say my thoughts are back and forth. I do this on purpose because i do not wish to train on one simple subject for to long.

People need a grid to work with not read a wall of useless text.

Anyways Evil what is evil. Well Injustice is evil. Plain and simple. Think of anything that involves taking something from someone by force, People walking around with a not nice face.
Thinking of people they can hurt.

What else can you describe as evil? Placing responsibilities on people and carrying on with your life like nothing happened is evil. Ruining peoples hard work and taking away jobs. All evil. Coning money. And manipulating people or cutting down wild life without reguard for what lives there. ALL EVIL.

its not hard for people to imagine what evil is. darkness and light are neither evil nore good. They are just primal elements.

Only people get really really confused. Because they see the 2 as some sort of battle waging war on each other. This is only true in some aspects. Its not that darkness is evil nore light is good its what you do with it.

And the fact remains that LIght will always be CORPERAL. google the word if you have to. Darkness is non physical. Light is corperal and always has been. This is why you will die from radiation.

Its obvious when we think of earth wind fire and water we think of fire as simply that corperal light... and the gamma rays. And all that heat and fire and what not. Hense the name fire. Its just as corperal as water. And water does not have to be water it can... oil... magma... you know. liquid. these are only personifications of what stages the matter takes when it shifts between the 4 primal corperal elements. Also known as the 4 physical elements. the 5th D is actually the 5th element. this is where all 4 elements stem from. And are sucked back into and re-released again. Darkness. But darkness is not truely dark. Its just.... try to imagine all that matter compacted
and its like... coating the outer edge of the infinit swirling eternal flame.
Or some call the fire of consiousness.
Hades some others call it. Hades can be used to transform matter into the *underworld* or back to life again.

This is why anubis has been seen with these properties. Think about it. he is the god of the underworld. People see shapeshifting black dogs and panthers running about... there is a connection.

SO purpose. All purpose in creation is life. You must plant seeds and help advance life. Not jsut your self or your family but anything you can.

The purpose would be to give knowledge later. once you reach the next step. to other planets. In other solar systems. And spread seeds. View the destruction of the cause of to much matter in some random cluttered galaxy. You beable to see it all and participate. This is everyones destiny on earth to reach the next level. What can you do now?

Test your faith and learn research. Ask outside for sightings. Theres not much you can do for your self other than gain experiences. In such you probably have seen ufos.

Maybe it is time to ask for Yahweh, of the dark to come see you?

I just wanted to add also. For reincarnation. Its not hard to imagine that the same processes. the fireing of electrons and colliding could be happening inside your brain when your experiencing and remembering things.

Its no different than the partical collider. Im sure the energies are different and the processes are different but the end result would end up being surges of electrical impulses firing into cells at rapid speeds.

This could cause a type of Void effect to occure where the information is constantly being stored yet you may not be aware.

If such an instance is happening. This would be enough to generate an ethereal body. Or an Aura. This aura would be seeping outside it may not be the complete maxtrix of compacted information but its the result of the unformation reaching non physical levels. BUT are still tied to the physical in such a way. Thay is it is not fully free dark matter. Do you understand what i mean by that? That means your soul exists within some sort of *soul Plane* but it does not really exist per say the soul exists. But the soul plane does not. What im trying to say is this is all one VERSE one ultimate universe and its all one theres nothing existing outside of it that created it but itself. That might be hard for people to understand. We are still locked in the 4 elements but we are consious awarness given to us by darkness.

And so it would explain why many spirits are seen as shadows.
As for light, as i explained compacted matter has energy in it. and like how you split a bomb. That energy can be concealed or revealed. If revealed to much however it might be consuming... as it is transmutational in nature. Hope that answers some questions. This is how i understand it. A soul carries on because it gains purpose and because of genetic imprints left over with heirs as seeds.

Just in case you cant find another body to incarnate into.

As for all souls they all dont make it. And dieing is just a natural process showing us that we too exist within the ever changing material and non material plane of the 5 elements.
ALL OF WHITE IS MADE FROM ETERNAL LIGHT. dont get me wrong bros and gals. I love the light. I Just dont want people to confuse something as simple to identify as corperal fire. In metaphorical sense.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHYFIGHT
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Cryptic responses,
from great enlightened beings,
prove them legit how?
edit on 4-6-2013 by WHYFIGHT because: needed to make haiku better

The Brady Bunch: Season 5, Episode 1
A talent agent signs Greg to become a rock star named "Johnny Bravo." Greg lets his new fame get to his head, until he discovers that he was only signed because he "fit the suit."

As we can see, sometimes our egos can get out of control. People can think that they are very gifted and distortions of the self permeate their being. This vision of themselves can effect those around them. All to often this does not reflect reality. "Enlighten beings" do not need to be proved legit nor do they need to prove anything.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Needless to say, I am highly skeptical. But then, you say you encourage skepticism of your claims, so I assume you won't be offended by that but will welcome it. Also, an axiom I live by is, "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." (Aristotle.) So I will entertain your claims and ask the following.

When you have time, please review the following ATS topics (both of which, while skeptical of their relevance, have for whatever possibly mundane or otherwise reason resonated with me and others quite strongly,) and offer whatever insights or thoughts you might care to share.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate

Because true BMs do not incarnate anymore. They have destroyed their own 'ability' or 'capacity' to incarnate. But [this is an important but], their aim is to one day become such a being. Why they have gone so far astray in their evolutionary progress, could be endlessly debated of course. It would be required to investigate their previous lives, their influences from without and even acknowledge that in a fundamental sense, they are victims of their own self-deception: the falsehood that the final outcome of a BM is anything other than complete, utter, perfect despair and a setback in their evolution by no less than 30 eons [which totals to about 130 billion years. Yes, you have read that correctly: 130 billion [130 thousand million] years]) are:

Perhaps it deserves mention: they believe that if they halt the evolution of the entire cosmos, not just planet Earth, they might escape this horrible fate. So, it's certainly in their highest and most potent interest, that they prevent Earth and its life [humans and animals included] from ever reaching a point, where the repulsive emotional vibrations are superseded by the attractive ones. If that happens, they will have to not only suffer all the horrors they have inflicted upon humans/animals/plants/minerals/superhumans, but they will also have to re-start their evolutionary journey, all they way up to re-acquiring a human soul [I will explain in a later post what a 'soul' actually is. Most people do not have a clue as to what it is, but I will explain it in great detail later. Please remind me, ATS, later on]).

They have done this deliberately, which can only be described as the vilest of evils. They have effectively destroyed (abjured) their own humanity.

Hello and thank you for your impressively insightful and provoking answers so far. Most astonishing to me is the concepts you've discussed above regarding BMs. This is quite remarkable because I've discussed it before on ATS but I was given this precise information in particular during an abduction/OBE experience about 15 years ago along with a pretty brief but detailed history of the universe. Before seeing the light so to speak, I too had early on in my life been ambling down a darker path and I'm working to make up for it each hour of each day as well.

I really have no questions as I think they were answered 15 years ago but I'll definitely stay tuned for more of your insights. Thanks again for sharing!
edit on 4-6-2013 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join