It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
well i have read all i can of this. i gave it a proper chance but what i'm seeing here is 99% fluff. the first few honest questions asked should have yielded far more "meat" in the long and droning responses peppered with new age mumbo jumbo if OP is half as informed as he's pretending to be. its a clever scheme, post copious amounts of ultra-vague nonsense in response to all questions, but we've seen it before. i can't even say "nice try".

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I do not like where this is going, first of all. But you are correct that much of the information presented on the web is absolutely misleading and false. But this is not the result of some disinformation campaign. This is the result of gullible individuals WANTING to believe anything, whether it has any basis in fact at all. And not to insult you, but you present yourself in exactly the same way as all of these other types of people who lead others astray.

The very fact that you feel your "opinions" are more worthy than those of anyone else gives you away as well in my opinion. You have presented no information that would lead anyone who questions things to believe that you are qualified to "lead" people to any viable conclusions regarding anything. Sure, many of us present opinions all the time, but we present them as opinions. We do not claim to have the definitive answers to everything, or even a few things, which is so characteristic of the charlatans who use conspiracies to further their personal gain. To me this just seems to have a A LOT to do with ego, and little to do with actual fact.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
To All

Be mindful of REGURGETATORS, they are seekers of your attention which empowers their wants, we all go through this.

Facts are facts, belief is not knowledge, only factual knowledge can be claimed as truth.

'You cannot know what you believe' you can however believe what you believe and perceive and portray this as a believed truth. Humans EVOLVED this behavior as a survival mechanism.

The asteroid belt does not contain enough matter for a moon let alone a planet destroyed by 'Magi'. FACT

Errors are a part of information, be mindful not to throw the baby out with the bath water,

For it is belief / theory (the bath water) that drives our desire for factual 'enlightened' truth,

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
While reading your post and going no farther into the comments I read about David Icke...
Just another DI apostle trying to stir up some buzz for his new book is about all I came up with.

As soon as our reptilian overlords come to wrangle us up, I'll try to come to this thread and
apologize.

Thanks.
edit on 3-6-2013 by rehtaeh620 because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Man, I guess there is no point in it. I was just making an observation, and I get that there were edits made and all of that, however I guess I just find it extremely strange at the number of people participating that either joined as soon as the thread began, or within the past week.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

I'll bite..

What is the answer to the P versus NP problem, and what would the correct algorithm be for Entscheidungsproblem.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by subtopia

The asteroid belt does not contain enough matter for a moon let alone a planet destroyed by 'Magi'. FACT

I disgree with your "facts" about this.

Do you relly on NASA for your facts?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Nobody can incarnate against their will (as per natural law; all natural laws are divine, although some are more 'important' or 'all-encompassing' than others. Ask me more about this, if you will.

Ahh, really glad I've come across this thread, I was hoping another would come. Thank you for taking the time to join us here.

One of the past "window of opportunity" threads had mentioned "freedom" often in some way or form being some supreme law. Could you elaborate more on this law of freedom and could you also explain a little more about these "natural laws"

Thank you for your time,
I look forward to your response
edit on 3-6-2013 by DudeCuda because: I do apologize if this has been answered, I am working my through and did not want to forget my question

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
well i have read all i can of this. i gave it a proper chance but what i'm seeing here is 99% fluff. the first few honest questions asked should have yielded far more "meat" in the long and droning responses peppered with new age mumbo jumbo if OP is half as informed as he's pretending to be. its a clever scheme, post copious amounts of ultra-vague nonsense in response to all questions, but we've seen it before. i can't even say "nice try".

You are not giving up. The Urantia Book has all of the answers (no one speaks of), perhaps this is the time to introduce some ideas it purports. Take an advantage point.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
If the OP even admits that "human's are not ready yet", then what is the point of asking questions, as the true answer will not be given in true form, as we are not ready yet. All we ever get with these threads are cryptic, coded responses that the average person will not fully comprehend because 'we are not ready yet' !

But I will play the game and ask a few question.

Q.1 Who decides if we are or are not "ready" ?

Q.2 What is required to be "ready" ?

Q.3 When will 'ready' be ready ?

Whomever is not ready can either a)ask for big pharma's help as there are plenty of shrinks willing to help or b)take the easy way out...bang!bang!bang! Actually it takes some nerve

I am tired of waiting for others to be ready and "the need" for secret socities. This is a damm prison planet. I am tired of being lied to. I am tired of having to work enough just to survive and then die at or before 100. Tired of overpopulation. Tired of whiners. Tired of rigged politics, Tired of big pharma and expensive doctors. Tired of pseudo-elitism. Tired of no ufo/alien disclosure. Tired of fake money system.

But then again you could be correct in your analysis of someone trying to prank us for #s and giggles. I have nothing more to loss so the heck with it. I think I will try and stick it out.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I agree that people shouldn't be waiting for more. But the thing is, most people do wait for more with stories like this, and the reason it happens is because of that same old line "I can only say so much for now". It is those who write these threads that create the "waiting for more". And a conspiracy site is the perfect stage to attract the people that want more. That's why these types of stories are always so popular on here. The author is very intelligent in the sense that he/she knows how to target their expected audience. If the OP stood on a street corner saying this, then everyone would just keep walking by. But target your audience and all of a sudden you have a bigger, and more willing audience.

If the story, or message feels right to you, then good luck to you. But no one should ever believe a story JUST because it feels right, or because someone else with very good creative writing skills say its so. The irony is, it should be those on a conspiracy site that should seek evidence instead of going with what feels right. I'm not saying don't trust your gut feeling, I'm saying go with your head after you get a gut feeling instead of instantly supporting the gut feeling 100%. For example, a little bit of research could get one to easily pose as a Freemason, by simply stating a legitimate Lodge name, number or location. They could also mention other Lodges to make the story seem more official. Then research into Freemasonry beliefs and view points and present their view points in a similar tone. But then someone else, also claiming to be a Freemason, then calls out the imposter but can never actually prove it as he would then have to find that persons real identity, and reveal it, but that would go against the ATS terms and conditions. But how do we believe that either is, or isn't a Freemason. Now change the word Freemason and replace it with what goes on in these threads, and you'll see then same pattern.

Its a clever game, and I admire the creative writing skills of the authors. But the only way we can ever really believe these threads or not is to prove the identity of its author, as any good conspiracy theorist would do. This person may very well be who they say they are. But when we always get the line "my time is limited", "can only come on every now and then", "ask the question and you'll get the answer", "we aren't ready" [despite claiming to have knowledge that would help us be more ready], then one cannot be blamed for having a sceptical approach. Not dismissive, but sceptical.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by NightFlight
Why do "aliens" fear nuclear detonations, more so than earth humans?

According to New Age sites that say they are in contact with aliens, a nuke destroys everything that a human has.
Even the spirit is destroyed.

Now aliens are demons and want as many slaves as possible to attack Jesus's army when He returns on Judgement Day.

Nuking sinners lowers Lucifer's chances of victory on that Final Day in the Valley of Megiddo.

Come on @OP. This is basic knowledge. You should already know this. If you had been to M345 in Sheol you would already know this general information.

While I didn't direct my question towards Initiate initially, I assumed that by posting a question in this thread, that it was understood, that questions posted in this thread are for Initiate. I appreciate your answer Rapha, I was directing my question to Initiate.
Since you have no experience with "aliens", I will tell you they are not demons, angels or spirits. They are not sinners nor saints. Giving them special abilities while they have none other than super-technological is laughable.
OTH, if you are my handler for the week, GFY.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
reply to post by AussieDingus

People shouldn't be "waiting for more" they should simply embrace dialogue and take what feels right to them in their truth. Although I dislike when people claim to be able to judge "90-95% of the material", then auspiciously decide to omit aliens is a tad silly IMO but that's just me being judgmental. Personally I believe he has offered a lot more about "his brothers" from reading his posts. Kinda opposing the Illuminati, etc, etc. I'd gather if ILLS (as he puts it) is the masculine then perhaps he is of the feminine order I.e. opposing.
And Rosicruitionism is far more esoteric then the Free Masons. Although I believe he kind of alluded to not being in line with. Or perhaps was at one time....Either way i still enjoy the engagement and as always exist in my own truth.

Freemasons and Knights Templar are convinced they are the blood of the Essenes, "blue" in nature. Would those be the Niburu, Hibiru, or the dreaded Annunaki. Can someone tell me the truth about these beings, and how the split came in locale, one in the British Isles and one in the Fertile Valley? One is white one is semetic. How do they concure, mix combine genetics (other than a laboratory setting) and not be generational. Knights Templar were French Normans forced to leave their territories 'land holdings' in France fled to the United Kingdom NORTH =Scotland) because the sitting Pope thought they were a threat, stole their land holdings murdered most of them.. Oh the lies. Here is a truism, First son becomes landlord estate inheritor, second son a Priest or man of cloth/clergy, all others become warrior knights. It was thought all would balance out between betrothels. NO the knighthood had other ideas regarding the CLOTH as in saw it for the corrupt facility it was power hungry. Paul/Peters Catholic Church (they understood as blasphemy).
edit on 3-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

If you had some really damming evidence would you also provide your real name? People have been silenced before you know. Annoymous is the best cover. Also many authors use pen-names so they won't be targeted by strange folks who disagree with them.

I personally don't trust anyone on the internet, and especially not on a conspiracy site with real conspiracies happening in real life that some people greatly prefer hidden.

You are making the tyrants arguement but i am not sure if you realise it or not.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

The blue bloods are the royal families of the world, not the freemasons or knight templars.

Also the knight templars probably evolved into todays masonry. They are said to be the money changers aka bankers aka they setup the ponzi scheme we have for finance. Money out of thin air rather than based on precious commodities.

What the heck does nibiru, hibiru and annukaki have to do with this? The annukaki were simply extra-terrerestrial entities worshiped as gods by primitive humans of that era. I don't know the details about these gods either.
edit on 3/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hello!
Please Tell me anything and everything you think in regards to The Law of One, and Carlos Castanedas work.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi there.

I have many questions but see that most of them are being answered as you go along so I'll just ask this one for now:
What exactly is Dark Energy?
(I'm only on pg 10 so if it's been asked prior please feel free to skip)
Thanks for taking the time! I'll ask more later so I don't hog the thread-lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Blank

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by vethumanbeing

earthCitizen07
The blue bloods are the royal families of the world, not the freemasons or knight templars.Also the knight templars probably evolved into todays masonry. They are said to be the money changers aka bankers aka they setup the ponzi scheme we have for finance. Money out of thin air rather than based on precious commodities.
What the heck does nibiru, hibiru and annukaki have to do with this? The annukaki were simply extra-terrerestrial entities worshiped as gods by primitive humans of that era. I don't know the details about these gods either.

Yes, blue bloods are the royals, they are also Hibiru/Annunaki money changer bankers and jem dealers, they were the original exploiters of this planet in its natural resourses 400,000bc including and not dis-cluding the HUMAN BEING. Primitive/PRIMATE; simians of that era were APES or MERMAID MINERS OF THE DEPTHS (sorry love the mermaid or human aquatic mammal. idea). I specifically do not know the God Details (but Im on it) AND WILL DEFINE IN extra small print (you will never decifer electron microscopic lawyerisms) THE DETAILS (the Annunaki were the lab techs). What and who has defined your existance exactly?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join