It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by Initiate

I have a question.

How long does one spend reading GLP, ATS, project camelot, david wilcock, law of one, light workers, starseed transmissions, seth materials, the nobody, etc. etc. etc. before they make the transition and decide they will now start a vague and egotistic thread about how they are here to teach us and we should ask them questions??

I just see so many of these threads around, wondering what makes people feel like they know something now and should start preaching at others in a Q&A thread?

What happened to "true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"?

I ask because if I knew what it was, that would help me deal with those threads (which will remain unnamed). I came close to realizing in my own experiences, but unfortunately I never got to the point where I thought I was a time traveler or a hidden hand, or whatever

I'm thinking its something psychological, maybe to do with self -worth or something, not sure yet, ideas anyone?

edit on 3/6/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

So I'm only on, what, page 5 now? So far most have been posters asking genuine questions or heckling the OP. there has been thus far, 2 or 3 posters questions answered. He has posted on average two to three posts per poster. Have you bothered to read any of them? Just curious...but you don't have to answer.

What you could answer is this: Show me 2 threads, just 2 here on ATS as you said, have the same Q&A, I am God (not the OP's claim) threads that provide anywhere need the level of thought and love shared. Don't you feel it?

Can we all just once drop our egos and interact in a way that is productive mentally and physically to all parties involved?

The OP is not trying to convince you of anything other than the gift of reflection. Find your own truth and don't force yours on others. Show me where the OP is doing this?

Stay Sacred

No, we can't. Posters have asked them to stop. The SuperModerator has told them to stop. They probably don't even read anything but rush to the last post tho add their all-important attempt to derail the thread or discredit the OP. Now we know why we have war, seriously. We cannot stop defending our egos to benefit the other guy, let alone ourselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Indeed a rank of true humbleness.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

let's take the first question regarding Wilcock's and Fulford's claims of a coming financial revolution- where did he answer it in all those paragraphs? I don't see how this is off topic seeing how it concerns the entire topic of whether or not we should listen to Initiate or just file him as a blabbermouth

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is the age of disbelief of authority, fueled by centuries of lies and exploitation. How exactly are you dealing with that fact or are you looking for a new lease on old ways?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DiscreteParticle

spoken like a true follower

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

How do people levitate?

I changed my mind, I guess I do have a question.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by DiscreteParticle

spoken like a true follower

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I honestly do not have any questions. I think you are below my level. I know about hollow moon, hollow earth, underground alien bases, who and why did 9-11, the depopulation agenda, alex jones, david icke, albert pike and the luciferian brotherhood, etc.

Ok so you know ABOUT them; what do they equate? WHAT'S THE QUESTION TO YOUR ANSWER? this style of discourse is waay too vague for not only my intellect but ego

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Attempts to draw me into your belief system will not work.
I will not attack you personally.
Have a good evening.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I honestly do not have any questions. I think you are below my level. I know about hollow moon, hollow earth, underground alien bases, who and why did 9-11, the depopulation agenda, alex jones, david icke, albert pike and the luciferian brotherhood, etc.

Ok so you know ABOUT them; what do they equate? WHAT'S THE QUESTION TO YOUR ANSWER? this style of discourse is waay too vague for not only my intellect but ego

Study the ancient astronaut hypothesis. It plays on history channel. Most of mainstream history taught in schools is false, incomplete, half-truths, etc about the creation of life, the basis of religion, the basis of extraterrestrial habitation on earth and in our solar system in general as well as their involvement with the human species and domination of over us.

What they teach in masonry and among the elite circiles SHOULD be mainstream. The fact it is covered up and replaced with erroneous garbage tells me the ptb have an evil agenda, but they are doing the dirty work of aliens and getting benefits for it. "sell your soul to devil" actuallly mean sell yourself to the reptillians. Demons are bad aliens and angels are good aliens. I could say more but you better study the basics yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

ATTENTION

Please discuss the topic.
Attacking members is not the topic.
Sidebars and bickering are not the topic.....You are responsible for your own posts.

And remember:
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If the OP even admits that "human's are not ready yet", then what is the point of asking questions, as the true answer will not be given in true form, as we are not ready yet. All we ever get with these threads are cryptic, coded responses that the average person will not fully comprehend because 'we are not ready yet' !

But I will play the game and ask a few question.

Q.1 Who decides if we are or are not "ready" ?

Q.2 What is required to be "ready" ?

Q.3 When will 'ready' be ready ?

Q.4 What is the name of the group or organization that you claim to belong to that is against the Illuminati. Or will the answer to this question be the same as all the other similar threads were the response to a question like this is, "I cannot reveal that name as it would get me in trouble from my superiors, and I've already said too much". This line is the biggest cop out, and mistake, that people doing these threads make. It means you can make all the claims you wish, but then never have to reveal your source.

This person may be telling the truth, or they could be doing what many before them have done, by setting up an account, posing as someone they are not, telling a very good piece of creative writing, and then when everyone is listening with full attention,"their time here is now up", which really translates to "I've milked this thread long enough and can now delete account and walk away leaving all those interested readers waiting for the next instalment". Call me cynical, but past results don't lie, where as people with fake accounts and stories do !

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Positive greetings, Initiate, I wish you well.

What you've created here is very interesting. I'm not too concerned with who you are, but I think there is some truth in what you have to offer.

I will ask, can you tell me of the one known as Ra, as much about that entity as possible? Also, please tell me about Q'uo, if you know anything about that entity.

What causes the phenomena known as deja vu? What is it exactly?

The duty to not tamper with another individual's free will, is this only a duty of positive entities? Do negative entities hold to the same duty?

Do you remember your past lives? If so, what was your last occupation in your most recent Life before this one, if you had an occupation.

What are some of your ideas, for an alternative to money, or substitute to money. Not a physical device that we can use to measure benefits exchanged, but any device that can ensure we exchange and share amongst each other, where all can Live peacefully due to the use of that new device.

Who exactly were Enlil and Enki? Where, exactly, did the story of these two originate. What is the source?

Who exactly is/are the Council Of Nine, and what is their origin?

Is Jesus'/Yeshua's/Yeshu's race of importance to humankind? Would knowing his race change anything in history, be it "black", "white", or any other colour? And what would this change be?

The great pyramid of Giza, how long did it take for the being(s) who built it, to build it, and how was it built?

These are my questions to you.

Thank you for your assistance.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

People shouldn't be "waiting for more" they should simply embrace dialogue and take what feels right to them in their truth. Although I dislike when people claim to be able to judge "90-95% of the material", then auspiciously decide to omit aliens is a tad silly IMO but that's just me being judgmental. Personally I believe he has offered a lot more about "his brothers" from reading his posts. Kinda opposing the Illuminati, etc, etc. I'd gather if ILLS (as he puts it) is the masculine then perhaps he is of the feminine order I.e. opposing.

And Rosicruitionism is far more esoteric then the Free Masons. Although I believe he kind of alluded to not being in line with. Or perhaps was at one time....

Either way i still enjoy the engagement and as always exist in my own truth.

edit on 3-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

I would like to know your opinion on the Seth material as channeled by Jane Roberts...perhaps validate his teachings.

Also, is it possible for one to use consciousness to change their physical appearance? To grow taller or to change bodily features.

And if you have the time, could you take a look at www.josephpiercefarrell.com... this guy? He wrote a book called Manifesting Michelangelo and he apparently uses consciousness or channels something to change people's physical features in real time.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Mods please admit it. I rarely post or share here.

This guy is not saying anything. He threw under the bus a couple prolific handles and spent hours and a crap load of back pain to basically address 1 user.

He has said nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm genuinely interested in a lot of the information here and have a couple questions, but I have to get this out of the way first -

You have repeatedly stressed that skepticism is crucial to what you're saying in many of your early posts on this thread, while simultaneously asking people to not litter this thread with "brain flatulence" and such. You also offered some of the largest skeptics here dunce-hats for expressing their skepticism. This honestly confuses me. I understand that even the most holy of men have their "human" traits so to speak, and to be fair I am a fairly impatient person as well, but it seems strange for you to combine a desire for skepticism while not tolerating it...granted it was usually expressed in a snarky and immature way, and if you're just reflecting that back to them, well, I guess I understand that.

On to my questions -

You mention we are often telepathically influenced by extra-dimensional entities. How is this possible, without our permission? If we are able to be manipulated and controlled against our will, does that mean free will is not an absolute truth in this reality? The idea that a non-physical consciousness can insert negative emotions and thoughts into our head to influence our actions when we want nothing of the sort is quite disconcerting, and if you have any extrapolations on this I would be glad to learn more.

And lastly - say someone has a relatively low understanding of how this reality operates, and has a very strange feeling of depression and isolation away from sources of love and friendship which do not seem to be in the same reality as he is at this time...what advice might you offer such a person?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Indeed a rank of true humbleness.

It requires/demands notice scion Rosey-Cross. We/some of us are proclaiming ourselves as keepers of the bloodline (the Essene) and Its not for others to blame, to me the obvious IS the mysteries being unveiled IS HAPPENING. It has to. Break open the Paradyms change everything we thought was true as being false. Not easy, Initiate needs some backup.
edit on 3-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join