It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
Pretty disappointing and ridiculous that the mods actually encourage people who make unprovable claims, by removing posts that call those claims into question.

I mean, wow. How can any of the mods post their discontent in threads about media censorship, when they do EXACTLY that here, for the purpose of swaying conversations in only the direction they like? Screw that. If a thread or claim can't stand up to hard questioning or scrutiny, then so be it. It has failed and it should be pointed out.

Whatever. Watch as this post is removed too, folks. Enjoy your fantasies and disconnect from reality.

In a world of lies where truth is objective and told from an individual perspective, all it takes is you having faith that what's being told is proof and you call it proof but is it really proof? It was proof that Earth/Terra was flat, is there proof that Earth/Terra is round? Everyone thinks it is but quantum physics show we may live in a holographic reality so who knows really what shape it is just because it looks round - try studying the way your eyes interpret the world you see and what your brain does with it to make you what you see. The point there is no proof of anything in a world of lies and illusions so your choice is to take part in learning about something (attraction) or claim were all disconnected from reality (repulsive). It's your journey!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks for your time. It seems like I've been lost for a long time. I also feel power inside me that I can't seem to figure out. How can I consciously fix these things? Also it seems like the negativity here on earth is a little overkill, is there a certain amount of power they're trying to get out of all this negativity? What is there goal?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

So I am only on page two and aside from the attempted derailments this thread has been quite awesome! I have no questions to ask just yet as I have much reading to do. With any luck they will already be answered and I will refrain from being redundant. But rest assured I have questions.

I only post now to say thank you for your contribution. Regardless of your intent perceived or otherwise, I personally feel a strong conection with your words. I myself struggle to find the nuggets of truth mixed in with the truthiness. Thus far, everything you say resonates with me and my understanding of things (obtained through years and years of garbage reading and coming to my own conclusions) and nothing you have shared has thrown up any flags....yet, again only on page 2.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Initiate, I would like to thank you for your posts and the manner in which you have answered the questions posted.

I have spent decades looking for the few gems in the fields of manure; and eventually am starting to get a sense how some of it fits together. Nothing you have said inconsistent with what I have found and experienced independently, although there is much you have that I will just take at face value since I do not have the experience or understanding to evaluate it.

I have to admit that my question would be “Everything you have said you will tell us about if we ask, please tell us.” But obviously that is too broad and massive.

I have several fast short answer (I think) questions and then several more substantive questions.

Fast ones:

1. The Franklin Savings and Loan Scandal in the late 1980s in Omaha: was it a hoax or a case of damage control by the powers behind the scenes to cover up a bungled exposure of their modus operandus?

2. The civilization that fell at the end of the last ice age: does any of their knowledge or history exist in a way that is accessible today? Is it true that some of that knowledge was mythologized into the tarot and astrological traditions? Are there any traces of their languages extant today (like in Basque or the Ainu)?

3. Shamans speak of “walking between the worlds.” Is this a way of exploring the other dimensions you speak of? Or are these delusions? The abduction experiences people have seem to be a manifestation of something that has always been part of our experience, is this also related to these other dimensions?

4. Can we be linked with another soul in some way so that we encounter each other in multiple lifetimes? Is it possible for someone in between incarnations to actually miss someone who is alive?
EDIT: I believe you have answered the first part of this one already, I missed it originally. But the second one is still posed. Thank you.

5. Do any animals have any symbolic significance to you, as in the native American traditions: the wolf or owl for example?

The Questions:

1. There are gems hidden in the fields of manure. For those of us hip deep and digging through the manure, can you suggest sources that may be of more value than others? You mentioned David Icke. Perhaps people who have some sort of insight that might prove valuable? Do you have an opinion on Franz Bardon or the Vadim Zeland's writing on reality transurfing? The field of Chaos Magick? Similarly there are thousands of alchemical and occult texts “out there” any suggestions on some that are more worth reading than others. Also things like remote viewing etc.

2. In terms of development, there are many traditions and schools that seek to exercise the mind and soul, such as QiGong, Raja Yoga and various meditation techniques. Suggestions on which ones are more likely to be useful, if any, and which are a waste of time? Are there any which we do not know of that you might suggest or describe to us?

3. I have to ask, what is this “New Order” that you mentioned that is being worked towards after the fall of the current economic system? What is its planned form?

4. You talk about being telepathically influenced by various entities. How do we know when this is happening and how do we protect ourselves?

Thank you Initiate.
edit on 3-6-2013 by metamagic because: typos, damn typos

edit on 3-6-2013 by metamagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Re-reading some of your answers. I was intrigued by your comment about the BM's exerting control in various planes, coupled with your descriptions of mental and emotional power. Would it be reasonable to say that if one cultivated the detached mindset, such as described by many of the Buddhist schools, this would reduce the receptiveness of one to such an attack?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Everyone,

I'm gonna jump in here and make a few comments but I know that I shouldn't. These kinds of threads on ATS can go on for hundreds of pages. Take ET_MAN's, for instance. I stopped reading his after 250 pages.

A very good piece of advice for Initiate would be to become much less wordy and much more topical. Deep esoteric and philosophical examples might be appropriate in some places, but a thread on ATS isn't one of them.

In other words, Initiate, keep it short and simple. Everyone, everywhere is looking for answers but not everyone is as knowledgeable as you are.

Yes, everyone, Initiate knows what he's talking about. His level of learning and understanding are very high but just as he wisely suggests, take from him what resonates with you and discard the rest. When a source provides this disclaimer you can be reasonably assured that he's not full of crap. Only those that wish to deceive will tell you to believe them and no one else.

So, very simply, each of us is a spiritual being having a human experience.

As Initiate states, your consciousness is a gift that is beyond description. Perhaps you realize this now, perhaps not.

The body you occupy is not you.

Reincarnation is real.

The Bible, just as Initiate says, is a horribly doctored and edited text. It is not at all accurate.

The Earth is entering the age of transparency and expansion. (Ignore any prophetic dates.)

Part of this age is the awakening of humanity.

Not only are ETs real, our skies are full of them.

Many, many ET civilizations exist in our galaxy and all the others.

The existence of ETs and vast amounts of spiritual and esoteric knowledge that would benefit humanity have been kept secret by the dark forces.

Forces of light and forces of dark have been battling each other for a long, long time on our humble Terra.

Terra is not going through this alone. Eight other nearby planets are in the process of expelling the dark.

Do not think Terra and all her inhabitants are special in any way. We're not. This process is routine in our cosmos.

What will happen in the near future (hopefully) is divine intervention.

Divine intervention is exactly what it sounds like: Divinity, First Source, God, the One Great Creator steps in and makes changes and there are no entities of any kind that can prevent this from occurring.

Divine intervention and spiritual awakening are the grand prizes in our universe and all the others. (Yes, universes, plural.)

There are about 150 ET races hovering above us, watching and observing, with only one interest in mind; to see what they can get out of our divine intervention.

ET races can be very advanced technologically but can be badly suppressed spiritually.

As Initiate states, countless realms exist in countless dimensions or vibrational planes.

Our human brains are exceedingly more powerful than we've been led to believe.

That's all I'm gonna contribute. I felt like this thread needed to return to the basics, so I wanted to help a little.

How do I know these things? Because I've seen them myself. I'm a Pleiadian starseed. Believe what you want and ignore everything else.

Finally, for an excellent introduction and explanation for all of this, I highly recommend this video by Zingdad.

Don't be put off by "Disclosure" in the title. This video goes much deeper than disclosure of ET races. It is quite enjoyable and if you watch it, you'll come away with a better understanding of everything. It's in two parts.

(And I also recommend that you watch it, NOT just read the transcript.)

hadituptohere

zingdad.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Dear Initiate,

Thank you for the information you have provided, could you elaborate more on the topic of reincarnation and more specifically what you said about choosing to reincarnate, if reincarnation is a choice, can you choose to go back and live your life again or is it a random process?

you also mentioned that you can separate your soul would you care to elaborate more on this? and is it possible in the way you mentioned that any of us can strive to be a demi-god? what are the different paths available to us?

T0x

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Why cant people just consider information instead of criticize and complain about it. I find all this stuff very interesting, I would still read it even if I didn't believe in spirituality.
edit on 3-6-2013 by liam8126 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Do the rulers abide by doing stuff at particular times for maximum affect?

Am pretty sure of this, I think they know what dates can do to our level of thinking.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadituptohere
take from him what resonates with you and discard the rest.

Exactly what I have been doing.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When I first came here I read about people who were just astounded and amazed over the "Hidden Hand" post. I was expecting when I read it to be floored by some profound truth...or something like that. But if you actually read the post, whats so hilarious is that its obvious someone was just "preaching to the choir." Hidden Hand was a good writer, but everything he predicted would come true with time frames failed.

Hidden Hand predicted numerous economic and political events in that thread, and they all failed to come true. Every. Single. One. Yet conspiracy theorists seem to ignore this and treat the thread as if it were a message from a true insider. Why? Because it was a thread that told them what they wanted to hear. They wanted to believe. And so they do. Still.

The continued reverence and awe people show for a thread where someone is that obviously wrong all these years later shows you just how powerful the desire to believe in something is.
edit on 3-6-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

I think your angry at them people.

For me, its entertaining. Yet a little part of me likes to believe it. I admit that.

And what would you say percentage wise is the hidden hand related to this thread?
edit on 3-6-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Obviously the thread title and OP is a direct reference to the Hidden Hand thread, and LIKE THAT THREAD this one is going to go the same way. People want to believe, so they shall. Lets take a look at Hidden Hand's predictions...

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out. I am not high enough up the Hierarchy to know the intimate details of the dates and times that far in advance. There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are National and International. San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out.

New currency by the end of 2008/early 2009? Fail.
New united nations by end of 2008/early 2009? Fail.
San Fransisco and Damascus uninhabitable by 2010? Fail.

I might make a separate thread about this, actually.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Okay, I read the first post and thought this could be interesting so I posted a few questions. Then I read the threa.d. I am somewhat disappointed.

This looks like the kgnow show. I don't know if I will be back for my answers.
edit on 3-6-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry that you feel that way.

My first question about group soul and social memory complex was to gauge Initiate's esoteric and metaphysical understandings. I would rather give a person a fair and respectful opportunity to present themselves, before judging and instead of rudely ridiculing them as several have done in this thread.

My next two questions were extremely relevant to us all in discussing the motives of the persons and groups that wield influence and power over our societies.

I was quite surprised by the careful detail Initiate gave to my questions, along with his/her ability to convey and articulate advanced metaphysical concepts in such an easy to digest way.

Regardless of the fact that Initiate took many replies to answer me specifically, the sheer volume of information in his/her answers has given us all sufficient insights into the quality of Initiate's understandings. Now we can all judge and discern Initiate with a little more light.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'll be honest, I'm skeptical but what harm can asking a question cause by itself? (you don't actually have to answer that one)

So I'm aware or at least feel I am aware of the "illuminati" or something that's more or less the same as that concept pervading the world in which we live. Assuming that the "illuminati" are harvesting global resources and causing the wanton destruction of the environment, an environment in which "they" share with the rest of the world. Why do they not consider the ramifications that such destruction will have on their own friends and kin? How do they intend to escape the consiquences they themselves have such a large part in creating. Some things can be escaped with money, but money won't save you from radiation while you live on this planet as near as I can tell unless living underground in some sort of self sustained lead lined bunker is your idea of controlling the world as a rich and powerful elite.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

You asked some great questions, and Initiate gave some great detailed answers IMHO, answers that apply to everybody, not just you. So for someone to complain in that matter either did not read the answers or is truly ignorant or is just a troll.

There are many on ATS whose style of posting will be emotional or ego triggering, whether intentional or not. Intentional ego and/or emotional triggering (which are really one and the same) is a hallmark of internet trolls/disinfo agents.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thanks again Initiate for your time and knowledge, I have come up with a couple more questions, though I realize it may be some time before you get to them.

1. What is the purpose(s) of chemtrails? Going on what you said previously we can figure out who is behind them, though does that really matter?

2. Do merkaba's exist and can we create one ourselves, say by following the method laid out by the spiritual teacher Drunvalo Melchizedek?

Thank you once again, brother.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've got 2 questions for you Initiate (when you get round to it of course).

1. What was the Norway Spiral all about? Was it really a failed missile launch, as the official story goes, or something else?

2. Please can you explain the phenomena that was observed and recorded during the Scole Experiments.
The photographs are particularly interesting. How did that even happen?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

That quote seems not so much of the talk on , BM, dimensions, memory complex, emotions, spirituality, planets and stuff.

What you think?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

hello! i am always wondering what those sumerian walls mean,,, you know the ones with the eagle headed, winged beings?
my questions,
what are those baskets in their hands?
what are those pin(al)combs they collect?
and from what they collect them from?

i would like to hear your opinion,,,

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join