It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by inval
reply to post by burntheships

Ok, I'm not saying I don't appreciate you looking at the wiki and seeing the similarities in his post. However, even if this guy does turn out to be full of it, and sent to the hoax been, does it really matter how many flags and stars he gets before it happens?

Oh, I am not upset, rather amused.

S&F only serves to provide a small sense of legitimacy at first glance, when
in fact there may in fact there may be none. It can serve to be just a layer of deception.
Of course, not always. There are some outstanding threads on ATS....

By all means, I will be here, as in the hundred times before. After all,
school is out for the summer, I am sure we will be seeing dozens of these threads
soon.

The fact is, even in conversations like this, where the guy may or may not have any thing of value to give us

By all means, continue on, after all Wikipedia cant talk back, but if it could,
it would probably sound a lot alike.

edit on 3-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I loved threads like these. I know others won't really understand, but I am sensing truth from this thread.

i have a question that I was thinking about in the shower.

1) Your name is 'initiate'. Why did you choose that name? Are you an initiate from the hermetic order of old?

2) I am very interested in the teachings of Thoth and his incarnates.. What is his role in all of this? I read from Edgar Cayce that there was a war between the lineage of Egypt and Atlantis.. Why? Was that truth?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

No, it only serves to provide a small sense of legitimacy at first glance, when
in fact there is really none. Its a layer of deception.

By all means, I will be here, as in the hundred times before. After all,
school is out for the summer, I am sure we will be seeing dozens of these threads
soon.

I agree that a large number of the (completely pointless) stars and flags may make a few more people look at the thread. However, like I stated, it should be up to the ones who chose to click on it to determine if there is anything of value to them within.

Again, I apologize if it seemed I was jumping on you specifically. At least your posts had something to add to the discussion rather then take away

and yes, I highly doubt this is the last time we will see this type of thread. At least they are more interesting to read then the 100s of 2012 threads that came and went.

Edit to add: My apologies for going off-topic, this will be my last post here that isn't a question

edit on 3-6-2013 by inval because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nevermind, saved by SuperMod!
edit on 3-6-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
For those that may have missed it:

Originally posted by TheRedneck
ATTENTION!

The off topic posts in this thread will cease now. The topic is not who the poster is. The topic is "A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive."

This is the Grey Area forum. No evidence is required for assertions by the OP. If you don't like the thread, please find another one to participate in.

Future off topic posts will have consequences.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by inval
At least they are more interesting to read then the 100s of 2012 threads that came and went.

True that.
And designed to be so, i might add.

If one topic is cabable of pages of nothingness, it is The Occult.

Just enough mysticism to initally intrique, not out of the box offensive.
Learning, not so much. Entertaining yes.

The term mysticism comes from the Greek μυω, meaning “to conceal.”.

That is the secret, to conceal, the opposite of divulging knowledge.

Mysticism, a close cousin to Gnosticism.

Gnosis is not primarily rational knowledge. The Greek language distinguishes between scientific or reflective knowledge ("He knows mathematics") and knowing through observation or experience ("He knows me") which is gnosis. As the gnostics use the term, we could translate it as "insight," for gnosis involves an intuitive process.... (Elaine Pagels, THE GNOSTIC GOSPELS, New York: Random House, 1979.)www.thepearl.org...

edit on 3-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

I will keep an open mind if only to see your response, of the dream states you have previously referred to,

where do lucid dreams fit into this, where if any do they fit into the different astral planes

thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I got one. What is the relevence/symbolism/reason for Skull and Bones's number of 322?

Bonus question. How can i understand John Dee's Hyroglyphic Monad better? That book is hella cryptic but it seems there is some good stuff in there.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
delete

edit on 3-6-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Completion of my response to Kgnow

PART VII(b)

I completed the (a) portion of section VII, by discussing in some detail how our material worlds are structured (the worlds strictly connected with Terra), so that we may better understand the motives of the elite, and why they attempt to organize (note the word: attempt!, they succeed in many areas, but this needn't at all be the case!) our lives in the repulsive fashion that we all by now should be aware of.

Now, let's look at a hypothetical scenario. You, who are, say, average developed (for argument's sake) meet with somebody more evolved (a more evolved person can still be evil, never forget this. But let's assume the other individual is vibrating along the attractive/positive realms of the emotional plane). You will both inevitably have an affect on each other.

I will call you, 'A,' and the more evolved soul, 'B.'

'A' has just been watching some horror film (not so dissimilar to watching the 6 O'Clock news, yes?). Whether you notice it or not, the pictures conjured in your mind (whether you're desensitized or not, in fact, desensitization is far more a red flag, than being crippled by it emotionally) will be of a repulsive quality. You cannot avoid this, even if you try. Seeing a woman be stabbed to death or some ugly monster being bludgeoned (or whatever) will be stimulating the lower aspects of your personality (the ego), and these stimulants will cause your auric field to emanate in its surrounding environment, so that it not only contaminates itself, but contaminates those souls most susceptible to it, in its immediate vicinity. The more evolved soul, 'B,' will prove more resistant to this, because it has recourse into perceiving higher vibrations, if it so desperately chooses. So, say you tell 'B' that you watched some woman stabbed to death and chopped up, and how gruesome it was, you're affecting all souls (discarnate ones as well, i.e. humans and other entities traveling upon the astral plane in-between lives, as well as humans dreaming, who happen to venture close to your aura in their sleep) who have any type of affinity to be affected by these repulsive reverberations. You're contaminating your own envelopes, the envelopes of others in contact with you (unfortunately, most people you will meet in life, will not be particularly evolved, so they'll readily be contaminated by your hateful emanations) as well as the general astral (or emotional) world that belongs to Terra itself (all planets have auras. All particles themselves have auras! Animals have auras, plants have auras, stones have auras, etc). Auras themselves are passively conscious, (as opposed to actively conscious in the beings that radiate them, such as humans, animals, plants, etc).

Of course, a plant is nowhere near the level of your own consciousness, but it is conscious (relatively faintly) nonetheless! There is ample scientific evidence to prove this, by the way, for those willing to investigate further. "The secret life of plants" would be a good start!

Anyway, with all these auras contaminated by this perpetual propagation of hateful (repulsive) preponderances, the world of duality (remember: the emotional world) is more docile to the will (the evolved and thoroughly trained objective self-consciousness) of a BM, who wishes to exercise its enslavement of other souls, to its own satisfaction.

And now we have, at last, arrived at our proper conclusion, ladies and gentlemen. I can finally take my leave for a few hours (perhaps a day?).

This explains why the elite (at the high levels) are so patient, so careful, so determined to continue with this chaos on Planet Terra.

The fruits of their labor will be reaped in the higher (subtle) planes associated with our planet. They could not care less (in truth) how many billions or trillions they have accrued throughout their miserable Earthly lives. Surely, this wealth serves to further perpetuate your Earthly enslavement, serves to continue pumping your souls with hateful vibrations, continue to prevent you from 'waking' up and yelling "I have had enough. I will now be a master of my own destiny and no longer allow some old, manipulative fear monger to dictate my life for me and the lives of my children! I refuse to pay taxes to a corrupt and useless political edifice built on a vague and unattainable dream of 'democracy!' I refuse to be another wage slave, another mouth to feed, another cog in the wheel! I refuse to continue participating actively, willingly, sheepishly in my own demise, digging my grave and ruining my future incarnations and the incarnations of my offspring!"

Their wealth in the physical world is thus a means to that end only.

This is a spiritual war. The battleground is Earth, and you are either their puppets, or their foes. They cannot be reasoned with or 'persuaded.' They are committed to their cause, and I suggest you approach every day with the same level of commitment in opposing them.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
PART VII(c)

Remember, when you leave Earth, you will be coming back, dear reader. So, in a century or two from now, when you're back on Earth (after refusing to effectively protest your march into enslavement), you might not get a chance to resist like you still have now. By then, your chains will lay bare upon your wrists, shackled to a wall, and you'll have far less options available to you than now. No, this is not fear-mongering. I am warning you of the inevitability of causality.

While my brothers and myself are committed to doing all we can in preventing this, we are not permitted by divine law to destroy their souls (even though we could). That would yield terrible consequences for us. The divine law works equally for all, irrespective of your motive. Defending yourself, however, is not the same thing as exercising your hatred toward them. Defending yourself may well include a revolutionary war, arising out of necessity, but it doesn't include enraged murder. There will be a gigantic war between the white magicians and black magicians in the distant future, but by then, it is hoped that most humans will have left Terra to continue their consciousness development on other planets. Unfortunately, Terra will have to be dismantled, when that time comes. But that time will only come, when mankind has fulfilled its personal duties and responsibilities toward life. Nobody whose heart is in the right place, will be forgotten. Likewise, nobody, who attempts to weasel his way out of his Earth bound duties, will be remembered (or 'saved'). It is entirely possible, that humanity will be utterly annihilated, without interference from the higher beings, who are responsible for Terra's fate. They can only interfere, when the divine law has been violated. But if humanity will sit around, entertain itself with mindless distractions (I don't need to list them all here now, do I?) instead of rising up to the challenges facing our eon, then the BMs will be allowed to destroy Earth, and it will not be the first time. Some of you might already be aware of the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. That asteroid belt = fragments of a previous planet destroyed by the Lords of the Left-Hand path (who now have taken over Terra). Ponder on this, if you will!

Discovering your personal capacities and duties in this life, is part of growing more mature as a soul. Solving your own problems is a sign of greater wisdom, than looking toward others for guidance.

When hatred continues to fester on Terra, it ensures that the emotional world is suitably fertile ground for the repulsive vibrations to work so potently with the attractive ones. In the worlds of duality, sorcery (black magic) is at its most potent, when the trained will of the magician can both hurl its intent to and fro in the emotional world.

If the repulsive vibrations were to cease (the last thing they wish for), then they can no longer properly control the energies in those dimensions, because the activity (vibrational fecundity) in the nether regions no longer respond as readily to their wills, as they would when the vibrational levels are so readily responsive in a hate-ridden world.

This may seem somewhat complex to grasp (but magic is complex), but this is the explanation as to why, as long as the elite have anything to say about it, Terra will continue to be bombarded with as much vile and hate-inducing vibrations as they are still allowed to according to divine law. Note: it is not the divine law that has caused our planet to decay so. But it is the divine law that has allowed it (more specifically: we have, by exercising our free will, allowed ourselves to be their victims, their slaves, by continuing to attract and be attracted to disgusting images/sounds/emotions, which they continue to propagate across your social networking sites, your televisions, cinema screens, radios, billboards, magazines, newspapers, conspiracy gurus, etc)

This is why, they still are allowed to rule, and this is why they will continue to rule, until humanity grows up, beyond the peasant stage of development.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is official now. Session 1 is over.

I am worn out, and I will go and recover. I will be back tomorrow or the next day, to tackle the next series of questions kindly asked by you, and dutifully answered by me.

Remember, I implore you to not believe anything. Take that, which you resonate with, and raise it to its highest possible ideal and potency and radiate that out to others in this world. Ignore the rest (that which you do not radiate with). Throw it in the rubbish bin, and never look upon it again.

The world will be better, if something of what I have written, has stimulated the mind of at least one soul, who wishes to be a more effective server of life.

Thank you all, and please kindly do not continue posting dozens and dozens of questions, because I am still on page 1! Please allow me to catch up to your questions!

I have read through many of them, and I have felt much excitement and delight, hoping that one day I will have answered enough of the previous questions, to finally get to answering those.

Some wonderful and truly important questions have been asked by you.

I will do everything in my power to answer all of them, but I ask that you 'take it easy' now, and not overwhelm me too soon.

Thank you and best regards,

A fellow wanderer on the path and brother of Light.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes about scrutiny, to provide scrutiny with no examples other than insults and accusations with weak examples of plagiarism. So basically you are say he/she is lying without you providing any contrary information to that of what he/she is referring to other that a copy of Wikipedia. Accusations doesn't constitute a productive conversation or learning environment.

-Initiate, thank you for your time and if you have extra time here are my inquiries:
I would to hear about the other side - the right hand path adept and the details of those that chose that path for attractive/positive example is there Light Cosmic Magicians and so on?

So more inquiries if time allows....
Page Ala Cearl - does it mean anything to you? If it does
Is the moon operated by black magicians and cosmic black magicians or number 1 or neither and does it operate from beyond this dimension?
How is love expressed in a soul group which you say is our future in our soul progress?

Thanks once again Friend for your time

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Click here for more information.
edit on 6/3/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate
Dear readers of ATS:

Some of you, unfortunately, are a little impatient, and I understand this. Some of you (understandably), are thinking "this is all new-age/non-scientific nonsense..."

I will brave a few remarks on this, before I proceed to complete this session by completing my response to user: Kgnow.

You might be very interested and fascinated to learn, that science and spirituality are not in the slightest incompatible with each other. It is a fiction and illusion (another tool in the vast tool kit of your 'masters,' let's just say) to create doubt in your minds, by making you think that the pathway to spirituality leads to a destiny not all that different from conventional religion, which leads us back into the dark ages.

How well I understand this sentiment, which is why, I will briefly address this, before going back to my strictly adhered to policy: chronological answering of questions asked.

Let's briefly discuss some things.

Firstly, science was not 'created' be scientists (or sophists/logicians/etc). It was created by (surprise, surprise!) esotericians of various orders (gnosticians/old-rosicrucians/old-masons/alchemists...)

Don't believe me? Why don't you investigate the life and times of Francis Bacon? While he certainly wasn't the first scientist (far from it), he certainly introduced the scientific method (observation-hypothesis-experiment-theory) to Europe, after it had drowned in the follies of the Dark Ages. It was (as a highly evolved soul), one of his voluntary tasks, while incarnated on Earth, to re-institute (yes, re-institute, science existed already with the old Pythagoreans thousands of years prior and even millions of years before that with the Atlanteans!) the scientific method in Europe.

In conventional history (mostly fairy tales and wives tales/gossip; don't believe me? Study the historiographic method, and learn how UNscientific conventional historical practices are. I have written several history papers myself at University, whilst an undergrad. I know the erroneous and primitive methods used by historians to establish the so-called muse of 'history' in your fairy tales of 'learning.') it is believed that the scientific method was a new and revolutionary insight to combat religious over-saturation and mental and emotional slavery by the Christian Church. This is only partially true.

The individuals who saved Europe were not scientists. They were the Old-Rosicrucians from the 14th Century onwards, established by the Bacons, along with the Old-Masonic (don't compare modern Masonry with old-Masonry, please. That would be an abomination) and Old-Gnostic orders. These were 'free-thinking' societies, established for and by the intellectual elite (beyond the mental level of some of the individuals in this forum, thinking they are clever and informed, because they follow conventional science, which isn't even what science is supposed to be: A place for free-thinking intellectuals, rather than a dogmatic, institutionalized slave-house!)

When I read people's posts, the authors of which are perhaps well-meaning but perversely misinformed, claiming superiority/reverence/knowledge in a field (like science) they don't even understand, I feel pity and sorrow, and I can only hope that you criticasters would cease your intellectual laziness and do some proper research as to our (humanity's) true history and legacy!

Echoing my thoughts right here. Spirituality and science are not only compatible but they will be indistinguishable from one another in a few decades from now. There will be an apex reached between the two.

And you're right, when I think of scientist, I don't think of egoists like Dawkins; I think of Pythagoras.

I do have a quick question and I fully understand how back-logged these questions are. I would like to point out that I have no way of knowing why your information would be any more valid than the next guy's but I would also like to point out that, judging you only from what you have written in this thread, I would very much like to know your mind.

Question - You seem to understand the flora and fauna on the other side as well as the "other people". These are beings I work with daily (sometimes professionally) and emotions are breathed through me like I'm so sort of spiritual lung. Yet no matter how hard I try to have a dialog with these beings, I can only get images, emotions, and sometimes voice (without language). Other than my patron ally on that side, I get no two-way dialog and even she only says what she wants to. What is your opinion on why there is a disconnect there?

Also, even though you don't seem to be the type to do this, please don't warn me about any "dangers" this poses. I've done just about everything I can with thought forms, spirits, the departed, etc. I just wonder what people who have a more open and legible line do to maintain it.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for taking your time to reply, give your views and share knowledge. There are many difficult subjects we could benefit from if clarified and I'll probably remember something that I can't figure out much later, but right now I'm actually interested in your perspective about ways to attain knowledge for us people raised in society that has none and even our thinking process is wrong I guess, I can see that much.

If you feel you've already answered this in some other way before, ignore it, but...is amazing perceptiveness of our world and connecting things we experienced in some way key to really understand deeper things and actually discover meaning, something going on and ways of nature or most 'spiritual' ways present everywhere around are more fit for us (or is it individual), because they doesn't seem to be whole and fulfilling as just gathering knowledge/conclusions on your own and growing from that itself. Sometimes most spiritual ways people are using to advance in some way and connect to creator and what not are too shallow and empty. Sure, there is nice feeling to it and connection, but you're still staying in the dark and not able to learn on your own, mostly. Well, feel free to answer this in any way you see fit if you think it's important somehow.

2) What's the deal with homosexuality? This question may seem irrelevant, but it's a big deal in this age. Is that one of the effects of people being separated from nature and raised in the ways of society or is it really natural? I think I should stop guessing lol, please explain if you have time. Thing that bothers me the most is a lack of individuality of these people and group mentality, as if just being homosexual justifies their same way of speech, habits etc. I'm not saying they're all like that, not even majority, but it's like this idea is created and people of the same condition are gathering to express their same-ness, just like some other subcultures. (even though being gay is not a subculture, it sure seems like it for some of them) Why is there a need to get rid of individuality? As a bisexual, I'm really interested in what make me this way, the idea of that being in my genes doesn't seem right, because I remember developing it. I like it so far, but I don't see how it's natural and why everyone says it's natural.

3) Could evolution, formation of the Earth despite all evidence we see of that being really gradual actually happen within minutes in that same way?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Regardie, Blavatsky, Huxley...is that you?

Initiate, I would like you to tell me something you don't know.
edit on 3-6-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

The reason all of those posts are getting removed is because all you guys are doing is whining about guys like this guy who annoy you. None of these off-topic posts have actually been about anything other than their own personal dislike for these types of threads. Not one of them has been a response to the actual material.

There are certain criteria a post must meet and there are certain things that will get it removed. Discussing something irrelevant is going to get removed. And, yes, your personal tastes of the types of threads you like or hate are irrelevant.
edit on 3-6-2013 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join