It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever get a feeling that someone's watching you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok so I'm swampcrickets daughter the one who posted about mermaids

So do you get a feeling that when your walking around in you house someone is watching you but not a person. When nobody is home or around I sometimes feel this presence that something is just right by me its a weird tingling feeling.onetime I was a was in my room playing with my cat just fine for about 2 mins and then I just got this eerie feeling and my cat jumped and ran under my bed it was at the exzact time that I got that eerie feeling I got up like nothing happened and walked out of my room.i was very scared at that point and I didn't tell my sister then she would freak out lol.
edit on 09/19/2005 by swampcricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by swampcricket

Where the heck is your story here ? Got to write more then just the title for your post !!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yes I do and I am glad that I have the Lord looking after me.
I was nearly in a car accident this afternoon because a woman
ran the redlight. By God's grace and good brakes on my car.I
saw her in time to slam on my brakes and avoiding the accident.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes.

The cute guy at work who is obviously socially challenged.

And to the previous post I know that feeling. This crazy lady was speeding through the parking lot in an attempt to grab a parking space just as I was about to cross the space. Something or someone literally froze me for a brief second as she slammed into the space. We were both speechless. If not for that mysterious pause it would not have ended well for either of us.
edit on 2-6-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I some times get the feeling that a thread title that seems to promise a lot often delivers very little

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Michael, is that you?

Since this in the paranormal forum, I will say that, yes I do sometimes feel a presence when I'm lying down in bed, trying to sleep, or shortly after waking up. I have a long story about why that is, but until I see an OP, I will just say, "yes, sometimes."

After OP edit: Yes, absolutely! I do feel like I'm being observed by a presence as well. For some reason, this feeling is also especially strong when I am going up or down a staircase in my house. I do get a chill and an eerie feeling.

Best thing is just to tell whatever is "watching" you to step off, get a life, and to leave you alone! Showing some assertiveness usually sends them away (or at least works in the long run with overcoming this weird feeling.)

(refer to this post if you want to know more about my "presences" www.abovetopsecret.com...)
edit on 2-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Wow, I expected a little more to your thread. Are you still there maybe the wachers kidnaped you mid thread making. Probably should send out a search party for this one.

Anyway, I do have the feeling that someone is watching over me. My late mother took me and my three sisters to a medium once and she told me I have at least 5 kind spirits around me looking out for me. My Mom might be one of them now, so 6.

I don't know if I believe in Mediums or not, but it kind of makes me feel better to think it is true.
edit on 2-6-2013 by StarsInDust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The topic reminds me of this lyric by Curved Air:

PHANTASMAGORIA

I bet you sometimes wonder
What is standing right behind you
Keep looking over your shoulder to see if it's there
For some the church bell pealing
For some the risk of feeling and stealing
Quietly alone through the night looking under the bed

Don't ring for a taxi
Don't call a policeman
Don't send for a doctor he'll just give you pills
Don't hide in the cellar
Don't ever believe it
It's probably friendly, just alone like you

You run upstairs to lie there
Waiting for the floor to creak and
And something goes bumpity bumpity bump up the stairs
The time has come to wonder
Who could be the owner of that
Cold clammy hand that's exploring the end of the bed

Don't ring for a taxi
Don't call a policeman
Don't hide in the cellar
You may not believe it

So if you get lonely
Just think of the summer
And swimming in sky blue, drift your mind away

So when next time comes
You feel you're being followed by a
Fool with a highly intelligent bear for a pet
Just turn and lead it by the hand
And lead it home and tell it
"Take it from me that you need all the friends you can get"

Don't ring for a taxi
Don't call a policeman
Don't hide in the cellar
You may not believe it

So if you get lonely
Just think of the summer
And swimming in sky blue, drift your mind away...

"BUT YOU KEEP LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER TO SEE IF I'M THERE..."

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

i always feel like, somebodys watching meeeee....

no but i have sleep disorders and there are always beings next to my bed...
its sometimes disturbing..

but sometimes my dog (RIP) visits my dreamworld and interrupts meaningless dreams, and we play together..
it really feels like he comes to visit me,,, really strange and cool...

edit on 2-6-2013 by solve because: just remembered something

edit on 2-6-2013 by solve because: oopsie daisy!!!

edit on 2-6-2013 by solve because: oh man,,,

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Actually I believe everyone is being watched. There are beings arriving from the realm that many know as (Heaven) and they do look in on us; many Angels are assigned to people and they do spy on us.

Then there are the spirit entities from the dark side; and they like to spy on us as well. You know when you are just going about your day...and a random thought will enter your mind...and you feel accused of doing something wrong...and this something...is something that you have never done; and never will do...yet these weird thoughts enter your consciousness...that is the dark side...and you are under spiritual attack.

Then there is also the ghost world; where people are stuck between this realm and the other realms beyond.

These are the beings that we are being watched by.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
OMG yes! My Discarnate Life Partner eveshi does all the time!

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by desertguy

Sorry I had to edit it

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
either that or i am PARANOID
who me and i am not in denial

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I know this thread is made more for paranormal instances, but I have a quick one.

I was helping plant a new garden in my parents' front yard and all of a sudden I had this urge to look across the street at a house. At exactly the place I looked, my neighbour was just standing at his window (curtains completely wide open) looking at us. I looked right at him, but he didn't even acknowledge that I was there. No wave or anything. It was really creepy. haha. Ok, I'm done.

Just thought I'd post that because at that exact moment I had this urge to look right across the street and there he was standing there looking at us. I have pretty impressive peripheral vision from a lot of no-look passes in basketball, but I'm quite sure that the my neighbour's house was not in my peripheral vision at the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
would the concern of "greys" watching during the late night hours count?
don't know why but i always get this strange feeling that one night when i look out, there will be a "grey" looking back at me.

you know more a more realistic idea is someone could be monitoring us through our smart phones. or possibly through our computer cameras. i wouldn't doubt someone could look at us through one of those xbox/ps3 games.

i try not to have my cell phone in the same room as me unless i'm making a call. i know the odds are against anyone listening in to my conversations but one can not be too careful.
edit on 4-6-2013 by subfab because: added more to my post

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
well my mom felt a hand on her back for about 1 minute then she felt it pick up and feet scattering away she thinks its her grandmother

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Every goddamn day, bloody neighbours

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yes all the time, mainly at night. There is an entities in the house watching you all right. Some are powerful enough to reach into reality and pull your into their world. This is why some people mysteriously disappear.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yes, but its usually my great grandmothers spirit/ghost/whatever. Seen her three times since I took over her old house. The tingling, or so I understand it, is remnants of that sixth sense that animals have, the predator/prey thingie.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I get the same feeling often and I know sometimes it's just because I just watched a spooky movie or something, but ever since I took a picture of a face in the window of the dormitory, I noticed it happening a lot more often. Now, in the summer since it's pretty hot, I sleep usually with my balcony door open. But couple of days ago I heard noises from there like someone walked out there. After talking to some people that I have showed the picture to, some say they can see horns, then I ws told the word incarnate, which calmed me down at first, but then I did a little research, where I found out it's another name for demons, I think it has something to do wih it. So I closed the balcony door. I've had more things happened to me in the past couple of days or weeks or months, but they might not all be real phenomena. Although it creeps me out, I'm starting to feel like a psycho, paranoid, crazy...Last night I met a guy, whose sister knows some people that I could talk to about, so hopefully I'll know more. I wish it was good. Those who have someone looking after them are lucky. Others just think "what did I do o deserve this" :/

top topics

<<   2 >>

join