It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama made secret deal to support Hillary in 2016?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hamburgerler

Just because I am critical of your idol, does not make me a "hater". It actually frees me to think about any presidential candidate with the same approach without the blind adoration so many have.

So you are okay with this president and administration. Good for you.

I'm not. I know that puts me on the administrations enemy list, along with the lists the Obama-fans keep.

But I'd rather be a free thinker than the alternative.

But hey, everyone has to make a choice. We can all see how yours was made.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Just because I am critical of your idol, does not make me a "hater". It actually frees me to think about any presidential candidate with the same approach without the blind adoration so many have.

So you are okay with this president and administration. Good for you.

I'm not. I know that puts me on the administrations enemy list, along with the lists the Obama-fans keep.

But I'd rather be a free thinker than the alternative.

But hey, everyone has to make a choice. We can all see how yours was made.

The irony is, I don't idolize him, the thing is you hate him so much that you assume I do.

The simply truth is, I don't buy the narrative the haters pitch, you translate that into what you want, that is the hater MO.

edit on 2-6-2013 by hamburgerler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I would really like to see her win, she would probably do a heck of a better job at running the country then Obama !

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hamburgerler

Obama haters are gonna be in for a big surprise once the economy is declared to be "revived", which should occur before the year is out.

That quote you have to prove to me. The economy is not reviving. It is stagnant. The WH keeps trying to put blinders over the peoples eyes, but more and more people are starting to call BS on that one.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No need for a secret deal, she's the candidate that he'll know best, served as SECSTATE in his administration, and Bill Clinton campaigned for Obama in 2012.

It's a natural choice for Clinton to support Hillary in 2016.

Clinton / Warren 2016.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Obama haters are gonna be in for a big surprise once the economy is declared to be "revived", which should occur before the year is out.

That quote you have to prove to me. The economy is not reviving. It is stagnant. The WH keeps trying to put blinders over the peoples eyes, but more and more people are starting to call BS on that one.

Unfortunately for Republicans, the economy is not actually stagnant, it is recovering on many, many fronts

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Clinton / Warren 2016.

Thank God you're Canadian.

THAT ticket is the last thing I want to see. Actually, maybe not. It would doom both of them to the Mondale/Ferraro back room.

Forever political pundits, never to lead again. I can deal with that.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Unfortunately for Republicans, the economy is not actually stagnant, it is recovering on many, many fronts

Show me, everybody I know is still struggling. Both the wealthy and the not so much. Not much revival from what I see. I will admit that people like you are buying the lies, but the truth is out there. This will be another lie that this Admin has foisted upon us and will be brought to light. Heck, it already is being brought out.

Fake numbers are just that...eventually, they'll be proven to be fake.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Clinton / Warren 2016.

Well I'm Canadian and I'll lay hard money on Clinton as Dem candidate. VP, no one at this time. You want to take that one?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
good catch OP,

this wouldn't surprise me its the same thing New Labor here in the UK done.

Tony Blair and Gordon Brown had a similar arrangement

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I think you need to remember that a good # of people on this site are American. I'm certainly among them. I mention this because it matters for Obama. Last year, I was certainly wishing him ill will regarding the election. His loss would have been my happiness. That didn't happen though. Now, we have 3 1/2 years to go. That can be a long time or it can be an eternity.

Either way, it's not some final stretch to an election and it means, above all else, I don't WISH Obama to do badly. I have to live with the result of his decisions and I sincerely WISH the economy WOULD improve. It's not, and every indicator outside the markets are supporting the fact this isn't going the right direction, but that brings me absolutely no happiness or joy. It's depressing because it means people are hurting or suffering out there and in increasing numbers.

It's a real basic matter of numbers, really ...and so, your labeling people as Obama Haters is very misplaced. I dislike the man professionally and think we could have done better by any number of people ...but hate is far too strong a term when his own fate is directly tied to the fate of the entire nation I'm a part of.

It's worth considering.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Obama made secret deal to support Hillary in 2016?

Hillary is much smarter than to believe that Obama would keep his word and back her in 2016. He doesn't keep any of his promises. I doubt he'd keep that promise to her either.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The economy is not stagnant

articles.latimes.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

money.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Clinton / Warren 2016.

Well I'm Canadian and I'll lay hard money on Clinton as Dem candidate. VP, no one at this time. You want to take that one?

No offense meant. I just thank god that that individual will not be voting in our 2016 elections.

But no, I will not take your bet. I think that she is a shoe in for the Dem nominee. I think that they're going to play the emotional/gender/race card every chance they can get.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

articles.latimes.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

money.cnn.com...

And I don't buy any of those articles, much less a blog.

I'm seeing it with my own two eyes. Some places are doing better than others, I'll give you that. But a Nationwide recovery is still a long way off.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Republicans will win next election. It has to rotate Otherwise the people would lose trust in the government n they won't get any of their corrupt agenda done. So the have to flip the face of America every so many years.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I think that they're going to play the emotional/gender/race card every chance they can get.

That's politics. Going to be tough to beat. Just the demographics alone. Do the Rep's go for it or save good candidates for further elections?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

articles.latimes.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

money.cnn.com...

This is from your second link...

A key Federal Reserve official said Tuesday he expected its asset purchases to continue through the fall before winding down in 2014.

Charles Evans, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, said the central bank’s monetary policy remains “appropriate,” though it may have to tinker with the plan laid out in June 2011 to start unwinding its balance sheet.

Mr. Evans told reporters after a speech in Chicago that he expected “with a high probability” that bond buying would continue into the fall. He added he “would not be surprised” if a wind-down carried over into 2014, though offered an upbeat assessment of the economy’s current trajectory and saw no immediate inflation threat.

Thats the Federal Reserve Bank putting out over 1 Trillion per year at 85 Billion PER MONTH in funny money spending they aren't even listing as the debt it is, on the books they show the public. THIS is how they claim the economy is getting better. Buying bad debt and monetizing our own debt as if parlor tricks and stupid economic stunts can save the day.

Oh...At best, it'll buy time and it has been. However, 1 *TRILLION* per year in bad debt buying and debt spending by the Fed is a tab which will come due. In the HISTORY of our nation, we never approached Half a trillion until the high point of the spending under Bush and then, broke it only once. We haven't been BELOW 1 trillion in debt spending (Not even counting this stunt with the Fed) since Obama took office. They claim, someday, we'll stop adding to the annual deficit in 10 figure allotments ...but I don't know quite when that day may be.

See... as I mentioned..they don't even show the Fed debt spending as debt spending. It's as if it doesn't exist or something. A trillion a year is *A LOT* tp "not exist" and "not show". It's criminal and it's smoke & mirrors is what it is.

It's our doom written in Neon and across Billboards, would be another way of saying it. Keep smiling for the false figures they dazzle us with though. DO keep in mind, this is about the time they are re-tabulating the entire United States method for determining GDP and assuming it will add considerably to the numbers in their favor ...while insisting it's not being done for any political reasons. Yeah... Suuure...
Meanwhile, unemployment in our nation runs 6--30% as standing U-3 number depending on where in the nation one looks. It's WELL north of 10% as the average for many groups and over all in U-6 Numbers.

Economic Improvement? Be sure to tell me when that starts... I'm very anxious.
edit on 2-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I think you need to remember that a good # of people on this site are American. I'm certainly among them. I mention this because it matters for Obama. Last year, I was certainly wishing him ill will regarding the election. His loss would have been my happiness. That didn't happen though. Now, we have 3 1/2 years to go. That can be a long time or it can be an eternity.

Either way, it's not some final stretch to an election and it means, above all else, I don't WISH Obama to do badly. I have to live with the result of his decisions and I sincerely WISH the economy WOULD improve. It's not, and every indicator outside the markets are supporting the fact this isn't going the right direction, but that brings me absolutely no happiness or joy. It's depressing because it means people are hurting or suffering out there and in increasing numbers.

The economy is improving, but I sincerely think the anti Obama crowd cannot accept information that says otherwise. The record stock indexes, new housing starts, prices and sales, unemployment falling, exports growing...

The latest sign emerged Tuesday as the Standard & Poor’s Case-Shiller home price index posted the biggest gains in seven years. Housing prices rose in every one of the 20 cities tracked, continuing a trend that began three months ago. Similar strength has appeared in new and existing home sales and in building permits, as rising home prices are encouraging construction firms to accelerate building and hiring.

www.nytimes.com...

Or How about Moody's raising it rating on US economic outlook?

NEW YORK (AP) -- Moody's Investors Service has raised its outlook for the U.S. banking industry for the first time in five years, citing the improving economy and banks' stronger balance sheets.
The rating agency said in a report issued Tuesday that sustained economic growth and a better jobs picture will help banks over the next 12 to 18 months. Moody's raised its outlook for the industry to "Stable" from "Negative." It had been "Negative" since 2008, the year the financial crisis struck.

news.yahoo.com...

It's a real basic matter of numbers, really ...and so, your labeling people as Obama Haters is very misplaced. I dislike the man professionally and think we could have done better by any number of people ...but hate is far too strong a term when his own fate is directly tied to the fate of the entire nation I'm a part of.

It's worth considering.

Numbers?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

articles.latimes.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

money.cnn.com...

This is from your second link...

A key Federal Reserve official said Tuesday he expected its asset purchases to continue through the fall before winding down in 2014.

Charles Evans, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, said the central bank’s monetary policy remains “appropriate,” though it may have to tinker with the plan laid out in June 2011 to start unwinding its balance sheet.

Mr. Evans told reporters after a speech in Chicago that he expected “with a high probability” that bond buying would continue into the fall. He added he “would not be surprised” if a wind-down carried over into 2014, though offered an upbeat assessment of the economy’s current trajectory and saw no immediate inflation threat.

Thats the Federal Reserve Bank putting out over 1 Trillion per year at 85 Billion PER MONTH in funny money spending they aren't even listing as the debt it is, on the books they show the public. THIS is how they claim the economy is getting better. Buying bad debt and monetizing our own debt as if parlor tricks and stupid economic stunts can save the day.

Oh...At best, it'll buy time and it has been. However, 1 *TRILLION* per year in bad debt buying and debt spending by the Fed is a tab which will come due. In the HISTORY of our nation, we never approached Half a trillion until the high point of the spending under Bush and then, broke it only once. We haven't been BELOW 1 trillion in debt spending (Not even counting this stunt with the Fed) since Obama took office. They claim, someday, we'll stop adding to the annual deficit in 10 figure allotments ...but I don't know quite when that day may be.

See... as I mentioned..they don't even show the Fed debt spending as debt spending. It's as if it doesn't exist or something. A trillion a year is *A LOT* tp "not exist" and "not show". It's criminal and it's smoke & mirrors is what it is.

It's our doom written in Neon and across Billboards, would be another way of saying it. Keep smiling for the false figures they dazzle us with though. DO keep in mind, this is about the time they are re-tabulating the entire United States method for determining GDP and assuming it will add considerably to the numbers in their favor ...while insisting it's not being done for any political reasons. Yeah... Suuure...
Meanwhile, unemployment in our nation runs 6--30% as standing U-3 number depending on where in the nation one looks. It's WELL north of 10% as the average for many groups and over all in U-6 Numbers.

Economic Improvement? Be sure to tell me when that starts... I'm very anxious.
edit on 2-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

NEW YORK (AP) -- Moody's Investors Service has raised its outlook for the U.S. banking industry for the first time in five years, citing the improving economy and banks' stronger balance sheets.
The rating agency said in a report issued Tuesday that sustained economic growth and a better jobs picture will help banks over the next 12 to 18 months. Moody's raised its outlook for the industry to "Stable" from "Negative." It had been "Negative" since 2008, the year the financial crisis struck.

news.yahoo.com...

NEW YORK -- The dizzying 2013 stock market rallywas reignited Tuesday by multiyear highs in home prices and consumer confidence, a sign the four-year bull run reflects a healing economy and not just the Federal Reserve's easy-money policies.

The Dow Jones industrial average hit its 25th record high this year, surging 106.29 points, or 0.69%, to 15,409.39. Powering the gains: A 10.9% rise in home prices in the 12 months ending in March, the biggest jump in nearly seven years. And May's consumer confidence survey hit its highest level in five years.

www.usatoday.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join