It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Voice Boxes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

OK, well I did ask for any who were positive and who needed help, and said that no permissions were given to any negative or harmful entity or being, and called for Angels, and Michael the archangel to assist in protecting us, and for helping, protecting and healing, raising frequency and awareness for those who needed help. That they would be brought to safety.

But I don't do ouji boards and don't know of a specific way to close any opening except, what huff paranormal did, he said no one was allowed to stay, and they had to leave. Im not sure if that is closing a portal?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This discussion came up elsewhere on another thread so I'm shamelessly bumping this one up for people to take a look at and for the new folks to see.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Did you have results, voices that had a natural sound, like an elderly scottish woman, or someone with a speech impediment saying she was "ray assistant" and "are we in". It made me pause. Curious as to your experiments and even what intention beforehand you have set, you believe and shield with.

Would also like, since it was brought up by a paranormal expert, on this thread, who's work is assisting families and individuals from being accessed, and also regression therapy as well. I think she's remarkable, but she suggested how to close off portals, and think there should be a whole post on how to do this.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I just received my P-SB7 for Christmas.
I'm told that an additional speaker hooked to it will help a great deal.
Does anyone have this Spirit Box and if so, do you have an extra speaker?
Which one did you get??

<< 1  2   >>

join