Hello ATS, Long time lurker, first time poster. I had an experience that I would like input on,

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hi.

I don't really know what to say about this, but I need some advise from people who may have some actual input. I know if I mention this to my family they will think I am crazy. They already do to a point.
I am a person who is, what I consider, to be awake. I am not accepting of the face value of any story I hear and I delve deeper into the "facts" and draw my own conclusions. Much like a large amount of members here. Because that leads to some pretty outlandish ideas, in my families eyes, they think I am just a crazy conspiracy nut. Oddly enough the few friends I have who are into conspiracies think I am one of the ostriches with my head in the sand for not believing every conspiracy I hear and spout off about the Conspiracy of the Week at the bar like they do.

Anyway with that said, I have been having an experience that I believe may be related to my research in some way and I need some input.
One of the topics that has really hit home for me is the whole SSSS thing. For those who aren't aware of what SSSS is...

ppjg.me...

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) & the All-Digital TV Broadcast Signal: Connection? ppjg.me...

Further reference here - www.bibliotecapleyades.net... The PPJ Gazette - Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) & the All-Digital TV Broadcast Signal: Connection? January 31, 2009 by Gary Rea

Ever since first hearing of it last spring, I’ve had a deepening sense of foreboding – an unnamed dread of the upcoming shift to an all-digital television broadcast signal, scheduled to occur in February 2009. Now, I believe, that nameless dread may have a name, after all.

Any way, last night, I woke up about 230 am, and I began to have a panic attack. I don't have a history of them, but my mind was racing with strange disturbing thoughts. Very unlike me, I meditate quite frequently, so I feel as though I have adequate defenses against psychic attacks, and I consciously shut these thoughts down. Almost immediately more thoughts began to happen, different but similar, and I did the same thing to shut them down, and held them off again, and shortly after, they happened for a third time. This time it was images of something I can't really explain. It was like human shaped, spider/insect like beings all around me, and I was able to shut this down as well. The thoughts/panic attack stopped after this, and I experienced a bad headache and ringing ears. I know that I was awake, but it was like I was in a sleep paralysis.(admittedly not an area I am well versed in, knowledge/research wise)
My fear/concern is not that it was the product of the government in anyway targeting me, but I got the distinct feeling that the beings I saw were extraterrestrial in origin, and may have been them attacking me for one reason or another. The question is not if I was attacked, I most certainly was, but by who, and for what reason is what frightens me.

I am looking to see if anyone knows anything about these types of beings, if they are anything others have reported or if anyone else has had similar encounters. Is this the beginning of something or is this an isolated occurrence?

I do not have a history of mental issues, I am not on any medications, I don't use drugs ##snipped## I don't drink. I consider myself extremely level headed and skeptical by nature. I am not attention seeking and I really am reluctant to even post this here, but the questions are weighing heavy on me. Also my older brother and I had a sighting of something in the sky a few weeks ago at a bar-b-que, and neither of us can explain it and we haven't spoken much about it since. Not sure if that could be related, but possibly?

Thank you,
S.O.1984
edit on Sun Jun 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
edit on Sun Jun 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspiciousObserver1984

Welcome aboard. I am reading your post, but just giving you a heads up that this "introduction" forum is not the place to begin posting threads. Please introduce yourself first and save the nitty-gritty for when you have achieved 20 contributory posts. (Rules are rules, right?)

I'll get back to you after I finish the thread...

Would I be presumptuous in assuming you've been here before?

My only question is, what are they doing with these subliminal signals being broadcasted into our heads? Is there a known case with evidence to prove the claim?

By the way, from someone who has practiced meditation for many, many years..it is quite common to have a "cleansing" or "purging" of very negative, disturbing, violent, and unsettling thoughts and emotions from time-to-time. By meditating, you are undergoing a process that digs up these dark spots and removes them. You're simply bringing them to the surface so you can confront them and release them.

What makes you think you are being targeted by this SSSS stuff?

(and as a site rule, we refrain from discussing personal experiences with illegal narcotics such as "pot." Please avoid that topic in the future. And don't forget to skim the site's rulebook: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

edit on 2-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am sorry to break the rules already, i didn't have a lot of time this morning, and must leave now, but this is bothering me. I do plan on being a contributing member,

Once again, sorry to break the rules.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspiciousObserver1984
I am sorry to break the rules already, i didn't have a lot of time this morning, and must leave now, but this is bothering me. I do plan on being a contributing member,

Once again, sorry to break the rules.

Yeah, well you better not let that s*** happen again....

Lol, jk.

Welcome, you should fit right in.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome and wish I could say where the threat comes from. However, I know some form of transmission is used as I have experienced it. Not as you have, but I detect a strange high pitch signal just before a few out of body events. These signals have brought me awake and then,bam, I am out for a reason as then I detect others in control. I just call them others for I don't know where they come from but then, I have not been threatened in this state.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspiciousObserver1984

Welcome to ATS!

Hope to see you and your experience in some of the threads!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi! After your 20 posts, you should start a thread about your experience. I'm sure you will get a lot of responses.
WELCOME!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The intro forum is for Introductions only.

**Thread Closed.**

new topics
top topics

join