It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret court jails father for sending son 21st birthday greeting on Facebook after he was gagged fro

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemistSwami
So, he was jailed for violating a court ordered gag order, which he was aware of.

The fact that he used facebook is irrelevant, correct?

Not too bright

That is correct, he was jailed for contempt of court.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
judges are as worse than priests
england is pedo capitol
child sacrifice capitol

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

He was not arrested by police or even represented by a lawyer.
What a great example it is of why you shouldn't break the law, eh?

Do you have the slightest idea of what you are talking about?
Have you seen the gag order? Was it vague or specific?

Does the court have the right to violate Human Rights?

How can he be found guilty if he is not even represented by a lawyer?

Do "closed" courts not need to follow rules? Courts must be open. Judges must be accountable.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
But you guys should worry about those Moslems...

Right, because these secret courts are slitting the throats of British soldiers and bombing buses. Oh wait...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
People need to RESIST AND STAND UP. They would never gag me. Whether or not, I would go to jail depends on how many ILLEGAL ROGUE NAZI's TACKLE YOU, BUT THEY'RE NOT LEGAL. Their mountain of psuedo laws that violate basic common law, of thou shalt not harm, and our sovereign freedom, and constitutions that protect those laws, ARE ILLEGAL. No matter how high their mountain of Bird DUNG is, its just illegal legislations.

Judges are paid employees of the people and are subject to their oaths of office or they are ROGUE. They work for us, and they may not abuse their positions to water down their employees infinite rights.

Anyone who obeys a gag order is betraying humanity. NEVER EVER OBEY ROGUE DARK SIDE!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed
reply to post by Sankari

I'm a divorced farther, and I have been to a closed hearing this is wrong.

now for the thread.

My concern is more of how he got the gagging order. He was accused over, and over again, and cleared his grown sons said it was lies, but they kept social services with him to monitor him.

The gagging order was clearly to keep him from letting the pubic know of the wrong doing of the government.

They had no right, and the ex-wife should have faced the courts for multiple lies to child services.

I had this problem out of my ex's mother after two years of having my kids checked for bruises, and taking a weekly pee test while someone watched, I was finally cleared, and told that if she filed again she would face federal charges.

Very odd case. How can you have a gag order when the recipient lives with you? Go to jail for asking him by name to wash the dishes? WTF does any sort of "custody" agreement have to do with anything once the children are legal adults? Weird stuff.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Exactly right!

For some reason people here keep concentrating on he broke a gag order, but the gagging order was a horrible infringement on his liberties.

This secret court or closed court (whatever people want to call it) are war drums being beat loud, and hard for all to hear by TPTB, but for reasons I can't comprehend people want to close their eyes, and say well he broke the law.

I've never heard of such a wrong, and evil law in my life!
This gagging order was to keep him silent. There should be outrage in the streets, and no one should be saying, well guess you shouldn't break the law.

You can't tell someone they can't address their children in public, when they've done nothing wrong, but submit to their freedoms being infringed on, and his sons are grown men!

This whole thing insults my morals right down to the bone!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
While Iranian Government says Americans have prisons such as Guantanamo in which prisoners suffering of horrible situations, so why in Iran the situation for some of the prisoners is worst?! some of the prisoners getting sleep deprivation sometimes about 3 days, this dictator regime keep them awake using ultrasound sound waves and torturing them.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The children he was gagged from talking about are now adults. He was sending a 21st Birthday greeting for Christ's sake, he had become an adult!!

The youngest had just turned 18. They're not exactly kids. The gagging order should have been lifted, no arguments.

To be jailed for what he had done goes beyond the pale really, no matter how you try to defend it.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Secret Court ? No Arrest? No Lawyer?

Hummm ... ..

I guess things are a Little different in the UK. I always thought the Brits were more civil than that.

When did the "Secret Court" come about? I had never heard of it before.

If this is Any sign of things to come I suspect the Summary Executions will soon be implemented.

EDIT:

I am curious to know.. . Does the UK have anything similar to the Patriot Act?

If so, it might be in the language that makes this possible.
edit on 2-6-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

The Star Chamber (Latin: Camera stellata) was an English court of law that sat at the royal Palace of Westminster until 1641. It was made up of Privy Councillors, as well as common-law judges and supplemented the activities of the common-law and equity courts in both civil and criminal matters. The court was set up to ensure the fair enforcement of laws against prominent people, those so powerful that ordinary courts could never convict them of their crimes. Court sessions were held in secret, with no indictments, and no witnesses. Evidence was presented in writing. Over time it evolved into a political weapon, a symbol of the misuse and abuse of power by the English monarchy and courts.

In modern usage, legal or administrative bodies with strict, arbitrary rulings and secretive proceedings are sometimes called, metaphorically or poetically, star chambers. This is a pejorative term and intended to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the proceedings. The inherent lack of objectivity of politically motivated charges has led to substantial reforms in English law in most jurisdictions since that time.
en.wikipedia.org...

those who forget the lessons of history...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join