It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg Con

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
For years now I have heard of this Birderberg meetings and here is what Ive heard.

World Rulers meeting in secret to decide worldwide policy, the created the EU they are behind everything and they decide our future ( you know the kind of stuff Im on about)

Biderberg is so secret no one knows the members the press don't report on it.

Well here is what i see

A bunch of old men and woman who are past retirement age who all own country estates.

Now in the UK we have country estates in hundreds of acres of land, country estates and houses were built with grand dinging rooms halls leisure as each member of the aristocracy tried to out do each other.

Now what I see is a group called the Biderbergs that is so secret' year after year a list of attendees is leaked out, year after year I see a motorcade of fantastic over the top cars arrive at PUBLIC hotels and coming out of the cars the people look like they are being delivered to a private nursing home they are that old and frail dressed up in black suits and black overcoats.

Then we see security " Leave the premises now stand behind the boundary"

A meeting so secret I can put a search in Google " Bilderberg meeting" " bilderberg meeting. and I can find out the location who is attending what they are discussing etc and this is meant to be secret.

My son is getting married in 2014 and I dont even know where it is yet and who is attending but I can get all the info I want on BILDERBERGS.

STAND BACK, and see this for what it is a bunch of OAPs having a spa weekend.

These people are deciding nothing and there is nothing secret about.

I used to play this game with my Kids, I think thats Santa' I can hear him on the roof' I heard Santa is cancelling christmas in the UK because its to cold and he is going to Spain for Christmas.

All rubbish ( Santa would never cancel Christmas).

What Im saying us just because Alex Jones is getting all worried thinking the Bilderbergers are getting ready for Nuclear war and he will be there with his megafone along with a few thousand others, don't follow the sheep see what it is and look at the whole circus from the outside.

Many a time I have mentioned this' Years ago in a newspaper column people were writing in saying Prince Harry is wonderful' do you know he visits children in hospital and no one knows he does not get publicity for it.

despite the fact that this woman knew and she was informing everyone else in this newspaper blog page, so it was not true that he did this and no one knew and when I tried to explain this to her all I got was abuse.

So I am not trying to change anyones mind, but I can guarantee you fun if you think of this as nothing more than old people out for a few days.

You will see News channels not talk about it but will talk about out' and forums will be full of did you hear that slip up by the BBC' oh really do the BBC ever slip up, look into BBC Propaganda in WW2 they are masters at what they do and if it looks like a mistake and conspiracy forums report on the slip ups as though the are so smart they have found it.

For years I have watched how the FBI and CiA MI5 etc bungle everything that happens 9/11 7/7 and the Boston Marathon.
They killed one of the guys shot him six time and once in the back of the head, they said he had a knife, then a blade then went for a sword and then a gun, and conspiracy people are reporting on this as those they have found out the authorities lying, These people are highly intelligent not bumbling fools.

Here Is a piece of important information, we have 3 kittens, and when my wife tries to sweep the floor the get in the way and attack the brush and scatter the stuff she has took ages to brush up,

So what she doe's is throw some thing in a room and they run in as they are distracted with this new toy, she closes the door and lets them run around with the thing she enticed them with, then she can concentrate on the job in hand with nothing to interfere.

When she is finished she opens the doors and lets the kittens out of the room, 2 kittens never notice anything different and still run around but one goes to where the rubbish was swept up and knows that something has changed.

Bilderberg Secret world rulers' don't make me laugh.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well we won't know for another 40 years what the outcome of THIS YEARS MEETING IN WATFORD, UK JUNE 6-9TH is...That's generally how long it takes for the docs to be declassified.

All we can go on is history - and history proves they do get together and discuss our international affairs ILLEGALLY behind closed doors.

We're in the age of information now - big woop! we know where they'll be!
edit on 2-6-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

The reason that I think Bilderberg is referred to as "secret" is because for many years it was just that.

They've been meeting since 1954 and its just within the last 5 to 10 years that they've been exposed. So yes, in that sense, its not quite as secret anymore.

But there is some validity to the premise that attendees shape world events as opposed to the idea that its simply a bunch of wealthy retirees getting together for a tête-à-tête

A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by pavmas

The reason that I think Bilderberg is referred to as "secret" is because for many years it was just that.

They've been meeting since 1954 and its just within the last 5 to 10 years that they've been exposed. So yes, in that sense, its not quite as secret anymore.

But there is some validity to the premise that attendees shape world events as opposed to the idea that its simply a bunch of wealthy retirees getting together for a tête-à-tête

A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

Could it be that we are led to believe that they shape world events, imagine if they were attacked and wiped out, could it be that just as Hitler had a double and churchil, if the double died the war never ended because the double was not making the decsions afterall

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-closed-

top topics

join