It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Cleric Decrees Rape is OK during Syrian War

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

I have offered a "plan" a muslim peace keeper military contributed by all muslim countries going and ending any oppression anywhere in the world. Taking the control of oil away from US in Iraq and Libya, destroying the flourishing opium fields in Afghanistan that are guarded by nato.
So are you going to back it up?

Well, well, well. That's the FIRST time you have 'offered a plan' toward me, and I've asked you NUMEROUS times.

Yes, if you can pull that off, I will back it up!
Are there universities or mosques or grass-roots efforts to DO THESE THINGS? And HOW do you propose 'taking the control of oil away from US'? I'm all for that, too - but HOW?
This is why I've called for removing ALL intervening Western forces. We don't "need" that oil all that much. I oppose the "West" trying to impose its values on the entire world - even though I believe the Nato UDHR is correct. I've said OVER AND OVER, the West needs to BUTT OUT.

I don't see it happening, though. And I don't see your 'peacekeeper' mission happening either.

Unfortunately.
Stop blaming 'the West' - we have gone round and round about this - I have even shown you Sufi news articles explaining how the barbarians are 'ignorant.' Peacekeepers? Great. Ending oppression? AWESOME!
Blaming NATO for the Afghan poppy cultivation? Not so much.

That's on the Afghans to decide what to do - and if Western Forces have imposed control on it (which I don't doubt), I oppose that, too.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Buddy you don't need to sell me on the notion of how diabolical religious Muslim extremists can be.

Very well! You asked and I delivered.

Any religion that requires the complete annihilation of all other non believers in this day of age is both draconian and obsolete!

Unfortunately it’s not obsolete - It’s alive and thriving! It will never go away because so many well-meaning dolts continue to defend it.

Takes all sorts to make this world go round!

Yes but some ‘sorts’ I can do without.

Time the Muslim extremists realise this and get with the times!!!

That will never happen. That is one of the naïve things many people (including myself) believed possible but having experienced the culture first-hand I’ve since realized that is a fantasy and wishful thinking. When almost the entire lot can’t even recognize basic human rights and has no interest in freedom (for everyone) there is no hope for their evolution. They will continue to be our problem until they (or we) are gone.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

what are the 'real' and peaceful, respectful Muslims doing about the reckless, murdering, raping ones?

you tell me what should they do? And please don't make it an out of context issue.
In warzone murdering, raping etc happens, a muslim is prohibited to hurt civilians(women, children and old), even farms, animals and trees.

It was a civil protest that turned to war and the flames of war were fanned by the peaceful western intervention otherwise it would be easily handled by the syrian army like the protests were crushed in bharian and saudi.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

In warzone murdering, raping etc happens, a muslim is prohibited to hurt civilians(women, children and old), even farms, animals and trees.

How can you say that with a straight face (maybe you can't...I can't see you)?

Muslims are responsible for more deaths than any religion in the history of the world!

That comment is beyond ridiculous. You can't have a serious discussion if the foundation of your argument is based on untruths.

edit on 3-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

IF someone wants to know about true Islam and its rule. Check below vidoe. Time of Second Caliph "Omar bin Khattab" RA. It is in Arabic but the text translation is in English. Total 30 episode.

During the time of Omar, Muslim conqured Arabia,Persia, Syria, Juresulem,Egypt...list goes on.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So what's your solution mate, stoop to their level and utterly annihilate them as a race, at the expense of our own humanity?

I went to school with both Muslims and Indians in the 1980s early 90s. The political/religious tensions back then were marginal. I have friends that are Muslim and only pay the religion lip service, they can see its shortcomings also.

Point is its the new breed of religious extremist political refugees that we import into our nations screaming gehad and sharia law thats the problem!

Maybe it's time for a new testament of the Koran?
edit on 3-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

So what's your solution mate, stoop to their level and utterly annihilate them as a race, at the expense of our own humanity?

IMO those Muslims who claim theirs is a peaceful religion need to remove the radicals causing all the trouble or the 'allegiance of the willing' will continue to war with them, isolate them, sanction them and repudiate them at every turn. The solution is self-correction by peaceful Muslims or more pain. It's really their choice. Radical theocracy isn't going to lead them to prosperity, at least not in this life.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Can't argue with that, seems like a reasonable list of requests to me!

Now try and convince them!
LoL

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Muslims are responsible for more deaths than any religion in the history of the world!

That comment is beyond ridiculous. You can't have a serious discussion if the foundation of your argument is based on untruths.

or maybe its you who have been so deeply affected by MSM that now the truth appears strange to you.
I said what i know about islam.
More deaths that any religion? Really? Are you counting the millions of muslims who died in recent wars and holding them responsible for their own deaths?!!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by seabag

Can't argue with that, seems like a reasonable list of requests to me!

Now try and convince them!
LoL

I've been trying to convince them. They keep denying responsibility and calling me names.

There is little chance for an end to this ideological conflict. There are too many fanatics, too many deniers, too many sympathizers and too many who won't tolerate all of their BS!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

"I've been trying to convince them. They keep denying responsibility and calling me names."

People sometimes through the word racist around when really they mean realist! LoL

The solution is so obvious it's laughable.

Organised religion is the real problem!

Show me a war throughout recorded history without religious connotations?

No organised religion, no problem!
edit on 3-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

HOW do you propose 'taking the control of oil away from US'? I'm all for that, too - but HOW? This is why I've called for removing ALL intervening Western forces. We don't "need" that oil all that much.

not without another BIG WAR! Try reading about "petro dollar"
Its not about "need" wildtimes, its not that simple. Its about "control" anyone who controls the energy supply of the world controls the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

Originally posted by yuppa
This will make it simplier to understand
OT. Is almost all for the hebrew/jews.
NT is for anyone else not related to the jews who accept jesus.

Yeah, this was discussed.

It's all in the Christian Bible. It is all their holy book. Either it's all the Word, or it isn't. People cant claim the bits they like and ignore the bits they don't. Seems a little disingenuous, eh?

It depends on WHo the word was meant for though. The OT was meant for the HEBREWS/JEWS.
the new testament was meant for ANYONE BUT THE HEBREWS AND JEWS.
Its not claiming one part or the other its for specific groups of people.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"anyone who controls the energy supply of the world controls the world."

And in a nutshell it's just that simple! star.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

edit on 3-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Muslims are responsible for more deaths trhen the judeao christians?

after WW! and !! Germans/Hitler ( christian ), Stalin (Zionist run pogroms ) Mao (installed by christians ) pol pot ( installed by christians ) the shaw of Iran ( installed by christians ) saddam (Installed by cristians) the millions of indiginious peoples in the "New" world ( Killed by christians or for christians ) allcia duh ( created and paid for and run by christians )...
I'd like to see the proof of that

Well, SB show us what you got...

oh and please exlude any deaths by retards like the SAS who were dressed up as Muslims to plant IEDs, and 911 which was an inside job done by ...dare I say it.... more retarded Judeao christians
edit on 3-6-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

also don't count any rocket or bomb deaths in Israel that were actually done by Israelis please
edit on 3-6-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Name one war in the last 1,000 years fought in the name of Chritianity. I'll wait.

Saying Hitler, Mao et al were Christian doesn't equate to a war fought for religious reasons.

George Bush was a Christian. Based on your logic the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were religious wars. So much for controlling resources. Is Halliburton a Christian group?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Danbones

Name one war in the last 1,000 years fought in the name of Chritianity. I'll wait.

Ever heard of a Huguenot?

en.wikipedia.org...

This is just the first one I came up with.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

1598 huh?

Point proven. How about the killing of Christians and Jews going on today at the hand of Muslims? There is no Christian doctrine that advocates killing. The same cannot be said about Islam. There have been over 200 terrorists attacks by Muslims just against the US since the 70's.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm getting really sick and tired of Islam and its extremists. If I become a satanist can I leave out the bad parts and be a "peaceful" practicing satanist? Islam is a religion of hatred and is stifling humanity's progress.
edit on 3-6-2013 by zero1020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join