It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Cleric Decrees Rape is OK during Syrian War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

2. Islamic apologists and defenders then came into this thread saying that one cleric's opinion does not represent Islam.

Then who and what the hell DOES represent Islam??

Islam executes people - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam blames women for being raped - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam calls for rape in war - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam in Egypt imprisons people for converting to another religion - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam riots over a cartoon - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam wants people executed for speaking out against Islam - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Well, what the hell DO you people believe in???? If it's peace and love then you're NOT Muslim!

(Thanks for the sounding board, Kgnow. These people are freakin insane!)
edit on 6/2/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

1. Many claimed to have read, true or not, none can tell, BUT had one truly COMPREHEND its teachings?

For sure, at the level of hatred and ignorances had not only proven you had not read the Koran in its entirely, you had even far worse understood less of what Islam is about, and for you to shoot your mouth to lay claims on Islam only proves the depth such depths and lack of cranium matter.

So do end such claims. It will only make you look worse than before, which only me - an insignificant nobody, would bother to be patient to explain to you with all sincerity and kindness that not many would have bothered. Be thankful of the attention you are getting, despite your stuborness and clinging on to hatred of Islam as a shield to cover your ignorance to comment on another religion of which you have no understanding of.

2. You are indeed SENSATIONALIZING for all its worth. Read your own post. If muslims are slaughtering each other or humanity EVERY DAY as you claimed, heck! there would be no humans long ago! There are est 6 billion non-muslims in these world and est 1 billion plus muslims sharing our world.

If they had been killing each other, all it takes is for a muslim to kill 6 persons, or 6 persons to kill just 1 muslim , and you and I would not be talking to each other today.

Thus, do not let your hatred cloud your poor, misinformed and mentally challenged deluded perceptions.

3. WHO are you to tell the muslims on how to run their religions so much that they 'MUST REVISE' their sacred text to your liking? Are you the prophet? Are you an elected community leader of the Ummah-muslim community?

We all can suggests and do so diplomatically, and intelligently. But your outright mentally challenged posts will not only be acceptable to ANYONE, it will be derided outright as something that came out from an insane person that should be locked up in a mental institute.

Calm down please. Chill out. Smell some roses, watch some sunsets, listen to the sound of waves and stare into the eternity of our star fields. When you do that, you will realize how meaningless your hatred and ego is, and unnecessary.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by FlyersFan

Many Islamic clerics are known to go around (falsely) saying that American troops mass rape Muslim women

If you think for one second that does not happen then you are either a)woefully ignorant of the world you live in or b)purposefuly putting disinformation out there to obfuscate particular facts in order to push your own agenda.

Heres a good read.

Mahmudiyah Killings

The Mahmudiyah killings was the gang-rape and killing of 14-year-old Iraqi girl Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi by United States Army soldiers on March 12, 2006, and the murder of her family, in a house to the southwest of Yusufiyah, a village to the west of the town of Al-Mahmudiyah, Iraq. Charged with the crimes were five U.S. Army soldiers of the 502nd Infantry Regiment

And the BIG difference here is that there are no Christian authorities making public statements that it is okay for the soldiers to do it.

Geez people!! Just because it happened from our guys, doesn't make it right for the muslim Imams to advocate it. What are you, a bunch of second grade Moe-Rons? You'd actually defend their call with that reasoning?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Back to topic, for the solution to end heaping of sexual indignities to women, regardless of in peacetime or in war, I full support harsher measures that will make an example to ALL human men, not just those of any religions.

Death is not a deterrent as many presume, because it may cause the loss of the victim's life as the criminal will presume that if he is ever found out, he may lose his life, and as such- dead persons tell no tales. No. death is not a deterrent unless he had committed murder upon his victim.

Death is the greatest fear of all mankind. Many will claim to have courage but at the final moment, NONE wants to take that leap except the insane, but the insane do not commit sexual indignities upon women.

Cutting off his apendage will be a deterrent, not only for himself, but for all women, as he had only proven he cannot control himself and allowed the smaller head to do the action, when other men had been able to do so.

However, I must add that such actions can only be imposed IF it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that such an occurence had taken place. Very often, espacially between 2 consenting adults, when consent was given, either emotional or drunk, but later when the act is over, regrets are often too late.

To hold the man accountable would be justice not served, as consent had been given.

But if consent was not given and proven, by investigations into the led up to the act, then that man must be held accountable and justice served, not only to him, but to all women and a warning to all men to never heap sexual indignities to women. WE all have women in our lives - mother, sisters, wifes, friends, and none of us, none, want anyone of them to suffer such indignities.

edit on 2-6-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Reminds me of Game of Thrones when they were saying the best part of sacking a city is all the rape that comes after.

Leave it up to backwards religious types to set us back 1000 years.

Right, cause you have to be religious to be a rapist...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sounds like the sort of guy that would say marrying 8 year olds is no problem.
It's amazing the depths of insanity that some will go to in order to justify doing wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Kgnow

2. Islamic apologists and defenders then came into this thread saying that one cleric's opinion does not represent Islam.

Then who and what the hell DOES represent Islam??

Islam executes people - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam blames women for being raped - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam calls for rape in war - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam in Egypt imprisons people for converting to another religion - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam riots over a cartoon - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Islam wants people executed for speaking out against Islam - Oh, that's not us. We don't believe in that.

Well, what the hell DO you people believe in???? If it's peace and love then you're NOT Muslim!

(Thanks for the sounding board, Kgnow. These people are freakin insane!)
edit on 6/2/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Great post.
I was thinking along those lines as I read the Islamic apologists replies.

Then I wondered about the wacky Westboro Baptist Church. I don't know anyone that apologizes for those crazy idiots, or supports them, outside of their church itself. As far as I know, their leaders aren't calling for mass rape of other religious sects.

You really have to wonder about someone that blows this guy off by saying, 'Oh, he's not a leader.' 'This is not Islam.'

It is Islam.
They just don't want us 'infidels' to know the truth.
edit on 2-6-2013 by butcherguy because: spellin

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

American soldiers to not mass rape women, but they do mass rape the oil.... Back on topic is the American nation guilty of mass rape by proxy if they are funding these rebels...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
just to counter the stinky Muslim hate:

One third of the females in the US army report sexuall assault by their own fellow servicemen
bunch of reprobates there eh?

and as was said before
ahem:
This rape clown is part of the US supported alciaduh rebels hell bent on over throwing the local legitimate government I wonder how much they paid this one directly to do this

same as the rapists in Lybia:
again US SUPPORTED AL CIA DUH

so to put it bluntly:
to ignore the actual facts and carry on with all this Muslim bashing appears to be the hall mark of some form of mental retardation

the Muslim faith doesn't need "apologists" as bad as the Nato tards need to take a little kick in the "mirror"
edit on 2-6-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
All I can say is

For how many centuries now has humanity been tying religion to war crimes?

I mean seriously? Americans raping our Muslim women = BAD,

But

Muslims raping other Muslims and non Muslims = OKAY if they are your enemy ????

There isn't even a shred of logic in any of this. I try very hard not to dislike Islam as a religion, because I have actually met some really decent people in it. But when things like this make the light of day it makes it pretty difficult to hold the prejudice back.
edit on 2-6-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ihave to ask.
Does this mean that the Imam (we have already learned that Imams are not holy men, and do not represent Islam... in this thread) is a CIA agent?

There you go, the US is to blame for Islam.

I wonder if Muhummad was a CIA agent?
edit on 2-6-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Gonna have criminals in every nation. Lawlessness abounding everywhere, no such a thing peace, and no such thing as justice.

Evil is everywhere the eye can see, and in places the eye cannot see. God help us all.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Tuttle

whether rape happens is besides the point. It happens on all sides. The problem is when you openly support it, like this Imam does.

Do American soldiers rape when in a war ?...probably some do...but you won't find anyone in the west openly supporting it.
This is it exactly.

This thread has been derailed by "well if we rape you rape more", people with an agenda to defend Islam no matter what the cost to there self respect

The shills are thick in this thread..

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Tuttle

Knock it off. You should learn to read more carefully. I clearly said MASS RAPES by US soldiers doesn't happen and it's not called for by the government. If a rape happens then it is investigated and prosecuted by our government. This is OPPOSITE of what the Imam is calling for. :shk:

so what is a mass rape?? do the rapes need to occur all at the same time to be considered mass rape?? maybe a few hours apart??

So it is okay for regular rapes to happen but we draw the line at mass rapes and the enemy doesn't

so basically you are saying that non mass rapes caused by american soldiers is okay but Mass rapes are not and the muslims are wrecking the curve by going from single rapes to mass rapes.

both parties guilty of rape and you want to sit here and point out who is holier than the other when they both rape.

REALLYY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
edit on 2-6-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Tuttle

Knock it off. You should learn to read more carefully. I clearly said MASS RAPES by US soldiers doesn't happen and it's not called for by the government. If a rape happens then it is investigated and prosecuted by our government. This is OPPOSITE of what the Imam is calling for. :shk:

so what is a mass rape?? do the rapes need to occur all at the same time to be considered mass rape?? maybe a few hours apart??

So it is okay for regular rapes to happen but we draw the line at mass rapes and the enemy doesn't

so basically you are saying that non mass rapes caused by american soldiers is okay but Mass rapes are not and the muslims are wrecking the curve by going from single rapes to mass rapes.

both parties guilty of rape and you want to sit here and point out who is holier than the other when they both rape.

REALLYY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
edit on 2-6-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

You do realize that tit for tat in this case would be the American theater commander putting out the word that it would be acceptable for soldiers to rape Muslim women, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

WHO are you to tell the muslims on how to run their religions so much that they 'MUST REVISE' their sacred text to your liking?

An outside observer who sees the atrocities committed in the name of Islam - from child-killing to mutilation to outright violence against whole communities!

Are you the prophet?

Maybe !
I don't know.
What do you think?

Are you an elected community leader of the Ummah-muslim community?
Ummm. no, thank you.

We all can suggests and do so diplomatically, and intelligently. But your outright mentally challenged posts will not only be acceptable to ANYONE, it will be derided outright as something that came out from an insane person that should be locked up in a mental institute.

So, I'm a 'crazy retard'?!

wow.
Done here.
Have a safe and stress-free life. All the best. Keep spreading that 'peaceful, educated' Islam, would you, please? That would be great.
~w

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

American soldiers to not mass rape women, but they do mass rape the oil.... Back on topic is the American nation guilty of mass rape by proxy if they are funding these rebels...

It's not often a reply can cause me to lose my train of thought for a different reply and become speechless....but yours managed to do it this time. Not the first part.. Oil Shmoil...you can't rape the willing and on *THAT* form? Oh, I don't see Saudi or any other Oil Producer saying 'no no..don't take our oil! how dare you!'. I see pumping going to the max limits of OPEC allotments to make as much coin as they can while the demand is what it is.

No...It's the OTHER half of your comment that gave me a brain freeze.

Secretary Kerry (wow..that name takes getting used to...lol) has made it abundantly clear and frequently, for having been Secretary so short a time already, that we're 100% behind the Rebels...rah rah rah! 100's of millions of dollars behind them, in fact.

Umm.... Oh Hell... Just where DOES that leave us if they start going off and raping by organized action or actual policy within elements of the rebel army? I guess it means we better WIN...not just fight to a draw this time, or Assad could be a real pain in our collective butts with that legal issue in the victimization of his people by U.S. supported paramilitary forces. Talk about a thought to spoil my evening.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Danbones

Ihave to ask.
Does this mean that the Imam (we have already learned that Imams are not holy men, and do not represent Islam... in this thread) is a CIA agent?

There you go, the US is to blame for Islam.

I wonder if Muhummad was a CIA agent?
edit on 2-6-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

now you are just being silly

We know the rebels just took 102 million from the US guv
We know they are afiliated with Al CIA duh
they pull the rape BS out every time nato wants regime change

etc etc etc
do I have to repeat the whole litany for you?
after all the "extremist muslisms" that have been shown to be working for the US, can you show that the Iman ISN"T one of those that is working for the CIA? ( like the ol shaw of Iran, or saddam, or the sauds)

off topic (slightly) a little look into the nato mirror I mentioned earlier
Here is one sex fiend who is on the payroll"

Bill Clinton: Half a Million from Israel

www.kawther.info...
I would have thought it was Monica who should have got payed by the country that is the leader in the white slave ( Women and children sex slaves ) trade, not Bill...

here is how they do it in the US and it isn't even war
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yahoooooo!
Some numb nuts says its OK!
That POS needs waxing.

edit on 2-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Death is the greatest fear of all mankind.
Mostly, yes. Agreed.

Many will claim to have courage but at the final moment, NONE wants to take that leap except the insane

Yes, Agreed as well.

, but the insane do not commit sexual indignities upon women.

WAIT. Do WHO in the WHAT, NOW??? "The insane do not commit sexual indignities upon women". ?????
Are you serious here? Or did you mis-type what you meant? Really. Is that what you MEAN TO SAY?

Cutting off his apendage will be a deterrent, not only for himself, but for all women, as he had only proven he cannot control himself and allowed the smaller head to do the action, when other men had been able to do so.

Wait....
again...what?????
What are you advocating here, and about which 'offenders' are you talking, please? You appear to be advocating for mutilation of men who are offenders. Is that a correct interpretation of your remarks?

Yeah, I'm lost here....time for me to truly exit the thread and lurk for a while.
o_O

edit on 2-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join