It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Cleric Decrees Rape is OK during Syrian War

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm pretty sure that Moslem religious leaders are not the only ones to have made crazy statements.

Not sure why you would say that rape accusations against American soldiers is false.

Steven Green's example is probably the most notorious of these cases, the raping of the 14yo girl then the killing of her and her entire family: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have very little doubt that its much more frequent than is reported.

Actually, your assertion made me curious so I did a quick search. It would seem that rape by American soldiers is nothing new.

But do the crimes of Americans make what this guy said any less disgusting? Of-course not.

Both are clearly wrong. Some may even say evil.

Since we're on the topic, if you look at the rate of rape in the US, the stats are staggering. I have to wonder when the US will start to address its own problems rather than everyone else's.

edit on 2-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

You see here, these types of posts rather upset me, yes I am sure every culture on this planet in the history of humanity have done some heinous acts......but seems to me when one even mentions Muslim / Islam the excuses start flying.

Why do the staunch defenders of Islam rarely out right reject these acts - why try to soften the blow with redirection.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormson
if its ok for the o.t. jews, why not the muslims?

The simple answer is that it should not and it is not.

OT Jews left that lifestyle behind a few thousand years ago and Islam has not caught up.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
These are lies, fabricated news .
If this was real, that man would be captured , for spreading corruption, butchering the face of his religion and working against it.

The Islamophobes Latest Fantasy Rape Fatwa

Rape Fatwa Denied by cleric/How progressive AlterNet and Salon fell for “gang rape” fatwa peddled by Islamophobes

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

"I just want to know what is true, and what is false."

Good question, and rather an expansive one. LoL

The problem with Muslim religious extremism in the UK is the fact that for the past decade we have been importing political refugees with Islamic extremist opinions. A lot of then come from some of the very nations the U.K have invaded or currently occupy, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Slovakia, Romania the list goes on and on. I understand we have not occupied all of the above nations...........yet. But that's where they are coming from.

These people or at least a significant percentage refuse to integrate in to our society and have no wish to do so. They are essentially bankrupting our social welfare programs and destroying local communities by the actions they commit on our streets.

Our Police force wont go near them because they travel in packs 20-40 strong and cry racial abuse at the fist sign of intervention. Sharia law is not the problem with the majority of them, rape, murder, assault, going through our bins(They dont even put the stuff they don't want back in the receptacle), identity theft and public urination well that's a different kettle of fish.

The worst part is if you are a British citizen with a derogatory opinion regarding these people you are immediately painted as a racist!

All I can say to anyone who thinks not wanting these people in our courtry is racist is try living next to them for a few months, then see how you feel!
edit on 4-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Wildtimes, the MSM never reported any such thing. Here in the UK, the dailymail (one news outlet I can definitively tell you is BS and totally acceptable to complete ignore) reported with a misleading and inciting headline about SHARIA CONTROLLED ZONES, and then right-wing outlets and blogs and such in the US picked up on it and peddled it on as if it were true.

reply to post by 0SolidSnake0

Actually, Solid, that second link was relating to ANOTHER rape fatwa hoax that the islamophobes had pulled out (and there are several dozen more). Which is why I asked, when I showed a link debunking the whole thing...what is it with islamophones and rape hoaxes? Really seems to be the most ridiculous and disgusting tactic to discredit someone, and these loons seem to use them with glee.
edit on 5-6-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here are just some of the incidents that these people are getting upto here in the U.K!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.davidicke.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

ourscotland.myfreeforum.org...

Please check out the above links if you have the time!

This is Britain!

edit on 5-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
These were the same lies used to justify involvement in Iraq, and other places. The lies remain the same, only the dates and locations change. The fact people still actually believe them says more about the stupidity of the masses which in my opinion is of far greater threat than terrorism.
edit on 5-6-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by stormson
if its ok for the o.t. jews, why not the muslims?

The simple answer is that it should not and it is not.

OT Jews left that lifestyle behind a few thousand years ago and Islam has not caught up.

Israel is the leading "white slave" trade nation..
thats women AND CHILDREN

Amnesty International Condemns Israel for White Slave Trade
Source: Amnesty International...
....Israeli Government Must Stop Human Rights Abuses
Against Trafficked Women

solargeneral.com...

good thing Israel has so much wall along their border
lots of places for stuff thrown at it to stick

ETA
no offence FF but if the OP is a hoax as stated above by several posters.....should it not be in the bin?

edit on 5-6-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 0SolidSnake0

Wow, thank you so much, you and babloyi and andy, and others, for helping us figure this out.

I'm really disappointed in Alternet this time! I have been going to them pretty regularly for a few months now - and so far had been impressed. But, this just 'shows to go ya' (as we say ;P ) that media canNOT be trusted. And I think part of it is the ease with which common people can submit things that look like "news" -

thanks again....yeah, I guess this belongs in hoax.

Much appreciated, ATS, for helping us identify it as such!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

"These were the same lies used to justify involvement in Iraq, and other places. The lies remain the same, only the dates and locations change."

Buddy all of the incidents i have posted links to happened well after both Gulf wars, I happen to live in the area where some of these heinous crimes have taken place.

These are facts, feel free to check there authenticity!

Are you from the UK?
edit on 5-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

No problem Wildtimes, im happy to help.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I found some information about how reliable their information is. They are not ran like they say they are. So even the so called human rights protector is gaming everyone according to the information. SO if they are so good why not disclose who runs them in public?

Amnesty International's Funding

Finding financial information on Amnesty International's website is made purposefully difficult - specifically to protect the myth that the organization is "independent." Like any organized criminal operation, Amnesty separates compromising financial ties through a series of legal maneuvers and shell organizations. Upon Amnesty's website it states:

"The work carried out through Amnesty International's International Secretariat is organised into two legal entities, in compliance with United Kingdom law. These are Amnesty International Limited ("AIL") and Amnesty International Charity Limited ("AICL"). Amnesty International Limited undertakes charitable activities on behalf of Amnesty International Charity Limited, a registered charity."

And it is there, at Amnesty International Limited, where ties to both governments and corporate-financier interests are kept. On page 11 of Amnesty International Limited's 2011 Report and Financial Statement (.pdf) it states (emphasis added):

"The Directors are pleased to acknowledge the support of the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the Oak Foundation, Open Society Georgia Foundation, the Vanguard Charitable Endowment Programme, Mauro Tunes and American Jewish World Service. The UK Department for International Development (Governance and Transparency Fund) continued to fund a four year human rights education project in Africa. The European Commission (EuropeAid) generously awarded a multi-year grant towards Amnesty International’s human rights education work in Europe."

Clearly then, Amnesty does take money from both governments and corporate-financier interests, one of the most notorious of which, Open Society, is headed by convicted financial criminal George Soros. In March, 2012, it was reported that a Bloomberg's report, "Soros Loses Case Against French Insider-Trading Conviction," indicated that an appeal based on a "human rights" violation against Wall Street speculator George Soros had been rejected by the "European Court of Human Rights."

Soros, whose Open Society also funds Human Rights Watch and a myriad of other "human rights" advocates, literally attempted to use the West's human rights racket to defend himself against charges of financial fraud in perhaps the most transparent illustration of just how this racket operates.

Soros, who was convicted and fined for insider trading in 2002 regarding French bank Société Générale shares he bought in 1988, has built an empire out of obfuscating global criminal activity with the cause of "human rights." His support, as well as that of the British and European governments, of Amnesty International aims solely at expanding this obfuscating.

Amnesty International's Leadership

Amnesty's leadership is also telling of its true agenda. Suzanne Nossel, Executive Director of Amnesty International USA, for instance was drawn directly from the US State Department - again, utterly contradicting Amnesty's claims of being "independent" of governments and corporate interests. Nossel continued promoting US foreign policy, but simply behind a podium with a new logo, Amnesty International's logo, attached to it. Amnesty International's website specifically mentions Nossel's role behind US State Department-backed UN resolutions regarding Iran, Syria, Libya, and Cote d'Ivoire.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Vatican has tried to downplay the horrendous act that is child-sex. Does this mean all Christians are pedophiles? Similarly, a Muslim cleric justifies rape. Does this make all Muslims rapists? Do you see where I'm going with this?

If you can't see that radical Islam is a sham that creepy, power hungry old men use to manipulate the mindless, uneducated masses of their communities, then you're falling for the boogie man. The head of the establishment does not represent the average person within it. That's the problem I have with bashing an entire religion over the words of it's leaders. You are using religion as a front to flaunt bigotry and prejudice, and that is not okay.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

"If you can't see that radical Islam is a sham that creepy, power hungry old men use to manipulate the mindless, uneducated masses of their communities, then you're falling for the boogie man. The head of the establishment does not represent the average person within it."

So how can you explain the people in the short video below insulting and making aggressive gestures toward the presenter(Stacey Dooley) who is, after all only asking them valid questions?

"Get some more clothes on, who are you trying to seduce!" That's not good!

They look like they pretty much represent the average person of Muslim persuasion, both male and female. Their mannerisms and taunts seem very aggressive to me. Never mind the Death to the UK, Death to the British Police chants being thrown around in the background!

The sheer stupidity of their rants is astounding, I mean they are already in the U.K! How can they want it to die???

Put it this way if i were to walk down the street chanting Death to the UK, Death to the British Police! I would most lightly be jailed or sectioned probably both to be honest!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

You people really need to learn how to read. I suggest that you re-read the opening post and pay very close attention to where I said this ...

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Be it Catholic or Protestant or Muslim or whatever .. there sure are some sickos out there that others look to as 'holy men'. The sad thing ... people are going to listen to this guy and go around raping innocent people all because they think a 'holy man' gave them an excuse to.

Where exactly did I paint an entire religion because of the antics of this fella? No where.

In this thread I very specifically stated RADICAL EXTREMIST muslims.

Again ... read the thread more carefully before you start throwing stones at me.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Hey andy, and everyone -
this thread and another one discussing a Rabbi calling for Islam to take over Europe inspired me to make a new one:
First I watched andy's video above, then I found a documentary about "real" 'real Islam'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join