It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey everyone; Reaching out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I've seen a million of these introduction posts; I've been a daily ATS ghost for years, and never made an account simply because I never felt the urge to respond to any of the threads I read.

I'm a conspiracy theorist to a degree and I operate a semi-popular YouTube channel @SubliminalProof. I cover topics I see and I do reach out for new content, meaning I try not to spend time making videos if there are an abundance of sufficient videos all conveying the same message. I also try to stay current with all videos, but I do post videos featuring dated content if I don't feel they've been covered properly.

The specific reason I made this account was to start linking content that I don't feel is being covered at all by other theorists, and over time the topics will change drastically, as it all depends on what I come across in my own personal research. So to cut straight to the point; I'm typing this now because I already have a specific topic I wanted to bring into discussion, symbolism in a recently released episode of the newest version of Loony Toons.

I'm not sure how posting works on this end of being an ATS User, or if I'm even supposed to start introducing content in this introduction, but basically CN Studios, responsible for several of the current programs being broadcasted to the youth on CN, has been going a bit overboard with the direct Illuminati symbolism, and to prove it I've pieced together the important parts of the beginning of one of the most recent episodes, which aired only a couple of weeks ago, and put it in this clip.

There isn't any news story to link or anything like that; I happened to catch the episode on air and haven't heard of a single person aside from my own viewers that has since, so I want to bring it into the open and start a discussion. If I did it wrong, let me know.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

Cartoons these days are well foo*ed up - Hell no will any of my future children watch this bull crap

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by noxardor

Welcome. Glad you joined.
Here is a welcome fruit basket
Enjoy your stay.
peace and love
~nat the blue eyed cat~

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Glad you finally decided to join us. Welcome!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS and thanks for sharing the video.

I've read a good amount of theories and catch symbolism in movies and media constantly as well.

I think I may have read way too many of the deeper end CTs but I noticed the reference in the video to "Under the Sphynx" which is kinda trippy if they are trying to push an unusual theory like that to kids.

I was raised on old Bugs Bunny and Warner Bros cartoons, back when they were visual slapstick and musical based. Now they just seem to confuse you with sensory overload. Times have changed.

again, welcome!
edit on 2-6-2013 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome squire, i look forward to reading your contributions.

King

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
welcome aboard and look forward to viewing your stuff as i have read quite a bit on the subject

top topics

join