It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the elections...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok..newbie here so take it easy on me

The last few days I've read a lot on faulty polls, missing votes, extra votes, etc that may or may have not been been rigged. Just for the sake of this question let's say that there was in favor of Bush. We have another 4 years of a Republican in the WH and the RP gained numerous positions in the H.O.R. and Senate. What is the likliness that voting on the state level was rigged to favor Republicans? Unlikely, likely, worth the work/trouble!?! I would think it very possible to strenten Bush and get more of his policies, plans, etc approved in the next 4 years. I've just been pondeing this lately...seems to me that it would be very possible. Except for the night of and day after the elections basically no attention is paid to current and new Senate and H.O.R. members....seems like something that could be easily done with the right plan. Any ideas on this?

Cameron

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Physh1]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Are you saying that even if the elections werent rigged that the republicans would still have won? Im really not sure what you're suggesting.

join