It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to save the world, please be my helper!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The concept of green cars is good for the environment and economy. The hybrid cars are good, and purely electric cars are better, IMO. One can call them a revolutionary movement in the automotive industry, however the original source of their needed power must also be green to make them quite eco-friendly. So another revolution inside that wave, could be designing a green car with least dependence on the grid power! My ideal picture is charging an off-road SUV for five minutes by home electricity, then to drive it for 1000 kilometers! This project is my first step to that goal!

The project page:

www.indiegogo.com...

Any comment?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mansouryar

My ideal picture is :
NOT GIVING YOU ANY MONEY !!

But i wish you all the luck in the world !

BW

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

What is the difference between gas powered cars and millions of cars using home electricity that is generated by nuclear plants? Making such a demand on nuclear energy only increases the amount of spent nuclear rods getting buried in the earth. So, gas pollutes the air and each buried fuel rod renders the land useless for 100,000 years (and that's only if the fuel rod containers don't break and actually poison the land). I don't like either idea. Come up with an idea that uses neither and I'll give it some serious thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
LOL. I gotta love libs sometimes. It has already been shown many times that hybrids have a larger so called "carbon footprint" than regular cars. We do need to get off gas and diesel as automotive fuels, I agree. But hybrids and electric cars are not the answer. IMO, we should be using hydrogen fuel cells to power our vehicles. Go ahead and support yet another liberal boondoggle though.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Green cars are a fallacy.

You can not produce a single part of any car without using huge amounts of oil for it. Starting with the metal it is made from, the plastic, the tires, everything is made by using oil, directly or indirectly.

And now go and figure where the precious electricity comes from you want to load it with.

Damn straight. It comes from burning oil and coal and nuclear fission.

There is no such thing as a green car, and the whole thing is meant to distract from the real problem at hand: How we produce our energy, not what we put into our cars.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

5 minute charge for 1,000 kilometer drive?

I LOVE your enthusiasm ...but perhaps you could visit Alison or Coursera for some free university courses in basic physics and laws of energy conservation in action. I think you're starting right from the word Go with a premise that is beyond what is physically possible in our world.

Again..I LOVE the enthusiasm tho... Oh... and do be careful. If you DO come up with a working idea and don't guard it? It WILL be stolen, patented and buried before your very eyes ...just so you can be sued for talking about your very OWN idea later. Great care must be taken in some areas of invention. This is one of them, IMO.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

And you should look up the characteristics of Graphene regarding its ability to store energy. It does exactly what the OP desires to do. Load it up in 30 seconds and have it give off the energy over a long period of time.

You sound like Bill Gates in 1989 when he said that there will never be a Personal Computer with more than 64k RAM memory.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Umm.. Wait a sec... You just get done telling the OP he's wrong and basically looking in all the wrong places by even thinking a green car is realistic ...then turn around and tell me I'm wrong in suggesting a Super-Duper Battery capable of near impossible feats of ultra fast charging and energy storage isn't realistic. (For the record, Hydrogen Fuel Cells can do what the OP wants too....just ask NASA or the US Navy to make a few available at a consumer price, right?)

Is there anything people have said here that isn't wrong ..or did you just drop by to correct everyone on both sides?

I'd love some links...by the way. I'm looking and seeing how Graphene is touted as what may be one of, if not the strongest material which can be made. I am not seeing how that translates into a lightning fast battery charge to a 1,000 mile driving trip.

'Tis the morning for singularly unhelpful replies, it seems.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BuggingWicked

Hi BuggingWicked,

Your comment shows at least you care, thanks. Fine with not giving money, so please spread the word at least!

MM

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Hi jiggerj,

Please read entire of my paper. I have a deep objection with nuclear energy. The focus in my plan is generating power by taking advantage of laws of physics. It really uses neither as you said, read it carefully.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Hi DarthMuerte,

It is not a traditional hybrid, it uses electricity and compressed-air as a hybrid system. The hydrogen fuel cell has some disadvantages. It makes us dependent to a specific substance, taxable and excusable …
I wanted to present a plan with least dependence on an external source for propulsion.

edit on 2-6-2013 by mansouryar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I agree to some extent, but we must try to minimize such a fact in the fuel part at least. The required electricity should come from renewable or hydro sources. Let's appropriate oil, just to produce plastic, nothing else!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You wanna know more about my enthusiasm, eh? So read this thread, if you have enough time and energy:

www.ultimatecarpage.com...

BTW, as I mentioned before, this idea cannot be patented, because it is in the realm of general science! Be assured of that

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thank you so much for this great, promising comment! You gave me much positive energy. However, my concentration is harvesting the power in any possible form inside and outside of that car, than storing it like advanced batteries.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I did some changes to the campaign page, it seems better now. Specifically, this new video:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hope this new campaign would work. Maybe it needs some change?

www.rockethub.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hey guys!

Why don't you comment anymore? I have launched another try to realize my project. This could be interesting for Israeli users in particular, and it could cause political ramifications as well:

www.start.co.il...

Please evaluate it and say your viewpoint about it. Thank you very much

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: H1ght3chHippie
ok,so let's say you can make a car that runs on air...totally free! You still have to build it! Machines don't run on air yet.No matter how green the end product is,you still need the materials to make it

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mansouryar
air powered cars are available in India.

top topics

join