It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I nearly killed myself laughing! (dog poop situation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
So on a lighter note..

Took my munchkin for her morning walkies today. Went to some fields nearby to play some fetch and go for a swim in the little river.

These fields are about 1/4 mile long down to the river.

We were at the very top of the hill when she decided to poop. Nothing unusual there. *gross warning* Except - she could not completely eliminate due to a hair (with attached little ball of poop) that was "stuck"

She did the "butt shuffle" ALL THE WAY down to the river - getting faster and faster as she is shuffling down the hill. So im running after her to try and help her get it out (gross but as dog owners know sometimes you just gotta do it) and im laughing so hard I cant see and run into a tree!

Was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen and certainly cheered me up!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Cute and amusing story

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I am glad you were cheered up! It does sound really funny. Here is a picture to cheer you up some more...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis
and im laughing so hard I cant see and run into a tree!

I just pictured it in my head. (running into a tree part)
I laughed out loud!...now the missus wants the skinny on why i'm giggling.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Why thank you :-)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I could picture that,allright

That 1st dog in the vid-just going downhill faster!

edit on 2-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

That is funny. Thanks for the morning chuckle. Glad to hear that you weren't to badly hurt (I'm sure there will be a mark of some sort).

It also lets me know that I'm not the only klutz out there doing things like this.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Is there anything more innocently funny than dogs wiping their bums?

That video is priceless

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I have a long haired cat and have seen that butt shuffle thing. Now I keep the hair closest to her butt trimmed.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

There once was a singing farmer in Wales,and this is what his dog felt compelled to do on live TV.
Local hero,but the guy just happened to hit that frequency which made dogs do this:

Dog says"Oh lordy,hes crooning again...time for me to hill slide clean myself.Anything is better than that crooning."
A clever breed the sheep dog,or border collie I should say.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

I have a long haired cat and have seen that butt shuffle thing. Now I keep the hair closest to her butt trimmed.

Oh, I'm sure she loves that.

My Maine Coon didn't mind baths, but as soon as he saw the scissors, the chase was on. Probably PTS from the Vets office.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here's my amusing dog poop story:

I came home one day to my apartment, which had had new wall-to-wall carpeting installed just before my wife and I moved in. I smelled dog poop. Where is it? We did not have a dog, BTW. Would you believe I went over that entire apartment, looking and smelling for the poop. You have, I'm sure quicker than I did, realized that the poop was on my shoe...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Dog poop stories

My dog came in through the dog flap into my living room. Like the poster above I could smell dog poop! I quickly spotted he'd trodden in his own poop and was now walking about the house with it stuck to his foot!

I quickly pulled an old plastic bag over my hand and mentally prepared myself for the horrendous task of poop removal.
I grabbed his leg with my unprotected hand ready to remove the poop with the other hand.
Very cunningly he lifts his leg upwards, as his leg slid through my hand it left me holding the poop

Dog walked away looking pleased.

He was a Border Collie, I KNOW he did it on purpose!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Dont even get me started on Cat Poop and Dogs..I swear,I want to figure out a good way to make special treats!I could make a fortune if I could just come up with an advertising campaign.Time to hire Don Draper

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Luckily mine isn't into the delicacy of cat poop :-)

I can imagine it being super gross

new topics

top topics

join