It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia hospital patient crashes stolen ambulance into building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Georgia hospital patient crashes stolen ambulance into building
www.foxnews.com

Authorities say a patient at a metro Atlanta hospital stole an ambulance with two paramedics in the back and sped away before crashing into a building.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2-6-2013 by Vizzle because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2013 by Vizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hi ATS!

As i was browsing the news tonight, i noticed the headline to this article. Instantly my brain when "All of my whats?" were released upon fox news. I proceeded to read the article and it is very vague. Anyone have local sources to this? Also, do a lot of ambulances go stolen like that in the US? Just curious.

The escaped man could be trying to save the world or blow it up or something.

My favorite quote from the article "Morrison says the ambulance thief looked at the paramedics and told them to 'be quiet and hold on.'"

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-6-2013 by Vizzle because: edit

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

DeKalb County fire Battalion Chief Christopher Morrison Jr. says the paramedics were outside the hospital doing paperwork in back of the ambulance when a patient dressed in a gown and rubber gloves jumped in the driver's seat and drove away. Morrison says the ambulance thief looked at the paramedics and told them to "be quiet and hold on."

The suspect jumped from the ambulance and fled before it crashed. Authorities were still searching for him Saturday afternoon.

...what a world...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle
Hi ATS!

...Also, do a lot of ambulances go stolen like that in the US? Just curious.

Yes, this is quite a common occurrence here. Some people do it for recreation on weekends. Some of us only do it every few months, as the arrests can sometimes be a bit brutal, what with the current police state, and the paperwork quite onerous....

new topics

top topics

join