It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today my doctor told me I have brain fluid leaking into my mouth. How am I suppose to sleep over thi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KingErik

So how are you so sure that what I'm experiencing is because of too much sexual activity? As a matter of fact I've been single for almost a year now and sexual activity is very limited

Thanks for the post, love reading others opinion on the subject.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mangust69

Thanks for the good advice from Russia ! I feel tempted to try the onion thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
reply to post by KingErik

So how are you so sure that what I'm experiencing is because of too much sexual activity? As a matter of fact I've been single for almost a year now and sexual activity is very limited

Thanks for the post, love reading others opinion on the subject.

It's not just sexual activity, but sexual thoughts. No looking at naked bodies on the web. Remaining celibate doesn't only refer to not having a sex partner. It's all about continence. The seat of your soul is right there between the pineal and pituitary gland behind the sinuses. That's why the Holy Book says..

But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. [ Proverbs 6:32 ]

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

[ Matthew 5:27-28 ]

So, basically, adultery destroys the soul, but even "looking at a woman" with lust in the heart is adultery, which destroys the soul once again. It's the thought.

Our thoughts are powerful things. The body reacts to our thoughts. Organs get engorged with blood. Glands become active and begin to produce and secrete hormones. It is this activity of the glands, and increased fluid flow, that cause pressure to build up on the tissues. Your glands are overactive. You need to subdue them.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Very interesting Op...I developed the exact same symptoms about 3 months ago, and now have this continual 'leak' happening.

Seems to come about after experiencing a really bad case of flu.

Hoping it will soon just stop of its own accord...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I just saw this type of thing on TV. It's not much to worry about. Brain fluid can leak down your sinus's when there is a small tear in your brain sack or what ever it's called. Usually doctors go threw the nose and stitch it up. I saw where a guy had lived with it for years. Complications can be meningitis. Sometime this can happen if a person had recently had a spinal tap.
edit on 4-6-2013 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

Thank you for the detailed answers, I really appreciate it. Are you a doctor yourself?

Not professionally. When we found out my oldest son had issues I read all kinds of medical books, journals, papers anything I could find really. No one knew what was wrong for the first year, they just knew something was. We actually found out about his Chiari because I read a paper about it while I was researching his symptoms and neurological conditions in general and happened to ask his neurologist if it could be what was wrong, which it turned out to be. They hadn't even considered it because it's very rare for symptoms to start before adolescence and it's a pretty rare condition anyways. His neurologist said I should consider going to medical school since a half dozen doctors had missed that for over a year. I even learned how to read MRIs and XRays during that time. I always read and research anything that catches my interest so I'm pretty much a walking vault of mostly useless(to most people) information. My wife says I'm like a living Google since I know a little about most things and a lot about things I'm really interested in. I have a partially idedic memory so I'm like a sponge, if I read something I can remember it like I'm reading it again. Unlike someone with a full idedic memory I don't remember everything word for word but I remember the important parts of the information and any important minute details, thing's that aren't entirely important to the information take me a little bit to recall compared to the really important stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingErik
You'll be cured.

I hope you were just kidding around.
If you were trying to be serious ... your post is very dangerous.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I've been in EMAIL contact with my neighbor who has this. She just underwent emergency surgery Sunday for this (again) so she's not in any condition to be able to get on ATS to talk to people.

She is in California having 'high volume blood patching' done. The first time she had it done, it was helpful. But then she had a minor car accident and had to go back. Now the blood patches are not working AND she's leaking worse than ever. She now has 'brain sag' into the spinal column because her fluid has leaked out so much. And there is a big risk of meningitis because of the leak etc etc.

This time around she's been in the hospital for something like two weeks ... and she'll be there until stable.

13 years of intense pain. Many surgeries. Nothing works.

I'll see what other information I can get for the OP ... doctors names, etc .... and I'll U2U when I get them.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hey, can you please tell me how your condition got treated? Are you feeling better? Need some info.Thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ThankGod

The Original Poster has not logged in for over a year and a half.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceJockey1

I get the same dripping in my head if I tilt in a certain direction.

I believe mines comes from when I was jumped, my orbit was fractured.

It was never repaired due to lack of finances, at first I could feel liquid sloshing down the inside of my head. And it became slow drip after a few days and stopped.

But now if I tilt my head in a certain direction it drips

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join