It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Just Fire Brought Down WTC7 In A Perfect Free Fall Collapse ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by freedom12

Personally, I don't see how 4 "terrorists" per plane, armed with BOXCUTTERS could take over a plane, let alone 4 of them at them same time almost. If I'm the pilot, I'm not opening the door to the cockpit because a "terrorist" may have his BOXCUTTER at someone's neck.

aircraft security before 9/11 on domestic flights in the US was abysmal, they regularly did not even bother to lock the doors and were trained no to resist. The thought amounts most in aviation security was that planes if taken by terrorists would be used for hostage ransom rather than as missiles. simply put that is why it was seemingly easy for them to take control.

There was some Resistance, flight 93 being a perfect example

you are obviously confused .. Partial list of Hijackings

simply put.. security has always been a concern for airlines..

also, NORAD had drills of jets as weapons ..so the idea of planes themselves being used as a type of missile was not unheard of.. or unanticipated before and clearly on the day of sept 11th 2001.

and last..clearly you have not ever read Operation Northwoods.. which planned out fake calls.. blowing up cites.. planes..

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Think about this....

If this was all a huge conspiracy pulled off by the government and GWs buddies why wouldn't they have planted WMDs in Iraq?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Hey, everything has been said and repeatedly said, 9/11 stinks.

Never before or since have fires brought down steel-structured buildings. It wasn't one that fell on 9/11, it was THREE, what are the odds of that happening? And obviously we still have this debate, it exists for very good reason imo

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
It seems to me that the OP has proven it wasn't a controlled demolition.

From his own example, he states how impossible it is to create a freefall into the buildings own footprint. If even professional demolition people can't do this with all the time in the world and in total public view, how would you expect a bunch of guys sneaking around during the early morning hours to wire a 100% perfect demolition?

You wouldn't.

Therefore the only explanation left is that it was a freak of nature, not a controlled demolition.

A freak of nature that occurred 3 different times on 9/11???

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I kind of wonder why the collapse of WTC7 is even still brought up. First of all Goldstein the owner publicly stated on TV that he gave the order for the building to be pulled which is a term for CD of the structure. In order for this to happen, it must have been already planned. Goldstein had also placed a multi-million dollar insurance policy on WTC 1, 2 and 7 three months prior to 9/11. After the collapses of all three buildings he received an $800 million dollar settlement. Follow the money.

In regards to WTC7, it was pulled, case closed.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Out of all the strange occurrences on 9/11, WTC 7 is by far one of the top indicators that something other than official story took place. The fact that an entire building, untouched by catastrophe, could come collapsing down is just ludicrous, even if there were fires in the building. There was no jet fuel present in large enough quantities to create a hot enough fire to collapse such a tall building. Especially considering a structural failure near the top of the structure is much less likely to bring down a building than a structural failure near the base. This same thing goes for the other two towers as well. Coupled with the fact that the American public has never seen an actual plane hitting the Pentagon just goes to solidify, in my mind, that there is something amiss here. I am convinced that certain individuals within both the US and foreign governments, with many resources at their disposal, masterminded this event to accomplish two major things.

First, to destroy all evidence relating to the 13 trillion US dollars that went missing from the DoD, which was publicly announced the day before 9/11, on 9/10, and to create a pretext for war, which made a lot of people a lot of money. The planning had likely been in place for a while, thus its success and ultimate cover up. These individuals within the government knew that they were going to take a lot of heat for that much missing money, which they likely used to line the pockets of others who were in some way connected to them, but not necessarily to the events of 9/11 itself. The sophistication goes beyond the capabilities of non-military trained terrorists in my opinion. Plus, the fact that there were exercises going on that day that related to hijacked aircraft could not have been a coincidence.

So even if this were carried out by Al-Qaeda, they MUST have had help from certain higher-ups within the US military or intelligence community. Therefore the Americans were involved in the plot, in one way or another. And the Freudian slips and oversights by president Bush when discussing the events of that day also point to his knowing much more than he has stated. What about the Israeli intelligence agents who were caught cheering as the towers fell? Aren't they supposed to be our allies? The truth is that they had more reason than any other country to help perpetrate, or mastermind by themselves, such a terrible act against the US. How did this event help them more than anyone else? It drew the United States into the war against Israel's enemies. Israel could not get the US to help them militarily in any other way, or could not get them to fight their enemies in any other way.

In fact, all Israel had to do was sit back and let the US take out their hated enemies, including Al-Qaeda and any other Muslim groups in the Middle East. And not to mention the fact that out of ALL the intelligence agencies around the globe, MOSSAD is the one group who push the envelope in terms of morality. If anyone thinks the US CIA or other groups are bad in their clandestine operations, they pale in comparison to the atrocities committed by MOSSAD. These agents have and will kill at the drop of a hat, with little reason. And the Israeli government is quick to issue such orders, if they feel that it will help them extend their influence or hurt their enemies. The payoff need not even be huge. That is what makes it even scarier. I cannot prove Israel was behind these attacks, but there is evidence that points there. Including, as I mentioned, Israeli MOSSAD agents near the scene of the crime, waiting and watching, as if they knew the event was going to take place.

And as I already stated, the collapse of these buildings, notably building 7, is just beyond the scope of reality. What about all of the witnesses who claimed to hear multiple explosions prior to the collapse of every single building? And what about the DOZENS of witnesses who are at Ground Zero, on tape, saying that one of the planes that hit the towers was NOT a passenger jet, but a military aircraft? If you look at the footage it is obvious that one of these planes was simply made to look like a passenger jet, yet it did not even have passenger windows. It also had a radar sled on the bottom of the fuselage, which passenger jets do not have to my knowledge. But I have seen them many times on US aircraft, having been in the USAF and having spent many years on military bases. The whole thing smells of a conspiracy.

And supposedly there are around 80 videos of a plane hitting the Pentagon, but out of all of them, only ONE video has been released, which just so happens to be the video that took a picture after so many seconds, so that it does not show what actually hit the building. This just bolsters the idea that it was a missile, and not a passenger jet, that hit the EXACT spot of the Pentagon where the accounting records were kept. The very records that we would need to find out where the $13 trillion went.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I thought it was $2.3 trillion missing, but, my number and your number is still STAGGERING... How does that kind of money go missing? Did it fall out of someones wallet? I don't even know how you hide that type of money... But when that type of money goes missing, you need some distracting event(s) to take the attention away. 9/11 and two wars should work out just fine... And......It......Did.....
edit on 2-6-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Obviously the buildings were demolished with explosives built-in to the structure. I have said this many times in the past and people attack me. The government would never admit to this because it makes tenants feel unsafe purely from a psychological perspective.

Explosives isn't the smoking gun of 9-11 false flag. The locals reported seeing a windowless plane with a strange blue logo, and from a picture taken we can see something protruding from the planes belly next to the wings. It can only be a remote control pod, therefore it was military planes that rammed the twin towers with no pilots.

Buildings do not fall straight down without high qualified professionals planting explosives in key areas in an extremely well sequenced collapse. The slightest error will make the building fall on a tilt and if the building is really tall will cause massive collateral damage.

I could not care less what the official story is. It makes no sense to me and that is all that matters.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
First, to destroy all evidence relating to the 13 trillion US dollars that went missing from the DoD, which was publicly announced the day before 9/11, on 9/10

Why do you keep pushing those lies? It was announced well before 9/11, also the money was not missing.
This is just one of the reasons "truthers" have no credibility, they keep posting silly made up stories as hey could not be bothered to do any research.

What about the Israeli intelligence agents who were caught cheering as the towers fell?

Yet another made up story....

I cannot prove Israel was behind these attacks,

But you will just blame the jews anyway....

It also had a radar sled on the bottom of the fuselage, which passenger jets do not have to my knowledge

A "radar sled"? What are you babbling about now, unless you are talking about one of the pod carrying aircraft firing missiles....

And supposedly there are around 80 videos of a plane hitting the Pentagon, but out of all of them, only ONE video has been released

Oh dear, why post silly stories like that? Try doing some research, and you will find that claim is not true.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
How does that kind of money go missing?

It doesn't, that claim is just a silly truther made up story.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I thought it was $2.3 trillion missing, but, my number and your number is still STAGGERING... How does that kind of money go missing? Did it fall out of someones wallet? I don't even know how you hide that type of money... But when that type of money goes missing, you need some distracting event(s) to take the attention away. 9/11 and two wars should work out just fine... And......It......Did.....
edit on 2-6-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Here you go, its no secret. It "just" got covered up by all the other mayhem that happened. People forget about money when 3000 people die and bush needs his "revenge" against the 19 saudis from caves with box cutters.

And here is the smoking gun of false flag.

They made patsies of alqueda and bin laden. Yussef Ramsie had bombed WTC 10 years earlier so he was a convenient scapegoat. It leaves no wonder why the cia didn't kill OBL in pakistan a few years before when they had the chance. They let him go!

I don't think it was about the $2.3 trillion missing. I think the motives are more sinister considering obama is hellbent arming the muslim brotherhood with weapons throughout the middle east. Why would they give weapons to islamic terrorists, the ones that supposedly bombed nyc and washington?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

People do plenty of research so why don't you acknowledg it

Are you working for the rogue government?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

General of american intelligence more or less admitting false flag.

Major General Stubblebine!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Here you go, its no secret.

Care to show us exactly where in that video Rumsfield said the money was missing....

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Here you go, its no secret.

Care to show us exactly where in that video Rumsfield said the money was missing....

Oh please. Why do you think there was an official hearing about the UNACCOUNTED for $2.3 trillion then? Where they discussing something else or are you arguing about semantics now?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hello bruce

I used to think the same thing as you . But after actually looking at building 7 fall I knew there was something to the false flag claim . I remembered that day . We were listening to the radios at break and the news caster said Bush was in Florida and Cheney was in Washington DC running war games . Yes he was indeed . He was in charge of war games simulation of Terrorist Flying Planes into the WTC and the Pentagon the very day it happened and time it happened . He was the reason NORAD did not respond like they usually did . He lied about being in the control bunker but the Secretary of Transportation said he was there and in control at 9:00 . Then Cheney and Bush would not meet to give testimony to the Congressional Committee unless they were together , behind closed doors , off the record and not recorded . Gee that sounds damning doesn't it . And they lied about being warned about the possibility of just such an attack from Israeli intelligence .

Then I found where the NY Port Authority had applied twice to get a demolition permit for the WTC . The white elephant asbestos bleeding towers would cost 15 billion to abate and dismantle or 200,000 dollars to encapsulate the Asbestos insulation . The EPA turned them down and we see why with the dust clouds .
So Larry Silverstein leases the Towers and insures them for 3.2 billion with the caveat that if Terrorist knock them down he had the privilege of rebuilding it . Then a short time later it happens he gets a 7 plus Billion settlement to rebuild with .
Then all of those Engineers and Architects state that WTC 7 was a demolition and put their careers on the line by signing a petition calling for an investigation .
Now I believe that it was an inside job .

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

This just bolsters the idea that it was a missile, and not a passenger jet, that hit the EXACT spot of the Pentagon where the accounting records were kept. The very records that we would need to find out where the $13 trillion went.

Just when you though the most bizarre humdrum of fact less speculation has already been uttered. That along with the towers were built with explosives already installed for an anticipated nutty falser flag-er decades later.

Keep up the good work. Great Monday morning amusement!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Ahab that is a picture of number 7 right? Now correct me if i am wrong but that right there looks like some serious destabilazation. Also the buildings shook the ground like a mini quake when they fell each one registered on the earthquake scale in that area. Now the closeness of WT7 prolly made it worse,and with the damage it sustained its plausible the building collapsed.

ANYWAY. People yall are concentrating on th ewrong thing. The fact is the building fell. End of story. When no 100 percent clear answer exist you go with the obvious. They fall go boom.

And to the molten metal guy. You do know that rubble acted like a OVEN correct? It held the heat in and had lots of fuel to keep burning increasing the temperature inside the oven. That explains your molten metal.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join