It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Fake UFO YouTube Videos!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Allow me to direct your attention to the most outlandish, comical, hilarious, fake UFO videos that YouTube has to offer! If you’re looking for a good laugh, this thread will most likely do it for you!

I were surfing YouTube for some up-to-date UFO videos, and as always, I come across these idiotic videos! I know I’m not alone. I’m quite sure many of you have seen the same. Are there really people out there who believe these videos to be legit?

Along with the fake UFO videos, I have also embedded some fake UFO compilations, Pranks, How to make fake UFO’s, fake aliens, and fake abductions. It is quite obvious some of the videos were put together for pure laughs, but I’m quite certain many of them were seriously put together in the hope that people believe them to be real.

Well, you be the judge.

Enjoy…!

[yvid]
[/yvid]

Fake UFO compulation videos...

Pranks...

How to make a fake UFO...

Fake aliens...

Abductions...

Cheers....!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Holy Moly, that's one compilation!

I'll have to go thru it leisurely.

But for now I had to stop or lose my coffee (which has already been drunk you see) at "Dude, look. Look. Run Run." *pew pew* the-end.

lol

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Holy Moly, that's one compilation!

I'll have to go thru it leisurely.

But for now I had to stop or lose my coffee (which has already been drunk you see) at "Dude, look. Look. Run Run." *pew pew* the-end.

lol
I think the first video is the best! There's something about replacing a ballistic missile with a UFO that pretty funny...!

join