It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Million Dollars in a Bus Stop........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
reply to post by shaneslaughta

lol yes i was typing as fast as i could because normally i will just find something relevent to a thread and someone swoops down and steals my thunder before i can post... so im pretty chuffed at this

I know the feeling, ATS speed posters FTW!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Use resonance.....Tap the glass hard about a hundred times using metal drumsticks to build energy in it then whack it hard with a small ball bean hammer.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

only thing left to do is shatter their silly glass to pieces and at least you could hold some sort of pride lol

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
All you need is a JCB digger.

Take the whole bus stop and figure out how to open the cavity or break the glass later.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
All you need is a JCB digger.

Take the whole bus stop and figure out how to open the cavity or break the glass later.

Yeah, get the JCB, pick up the bus stop and drive it home. Now that's what I call a take away....haha

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
and for the record..... id be able to headbutt my way through, ive butted alot tougher... lol
if that fails then super-thermite to save the day

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
anyways im logging off for tonight....

Final Thought: sometime everything you could ever wish for is just inches away but almost impossible to grasp,
this is when we must all work together as homosapiens on this tiny ball of rock, and put all our heads together and hopefully that will be enough TO BREAK THAT GODDAMN GLASS!

Peace ats

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
anyways im logging off for tonight....

Final Thought: sometime everything you could ever wish for is just inches away but almost impossible to grasp,
this is when we must all work together as homosapiens on this tiny ball of rock, and put all our heads together and hopefully that will be enough TO BREAK THAT GODDAMN GLASS!

Peace ats

Thank you for your posts, have a good night........

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They won't let you try and break this one but here is what 1 Million looks like in cash. They'll let you take a picture with it, anyway.

Binions Las Vegas 1 Million Display

and the way they used to have it displayed...the Million dollars you could never spend, even if you could have stolen it somehow. lol....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'd have a go at it with a plasma cutter...?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Incidentally I just happen to have the ability to defeat Bullet Proof Glass which, I might add, is a very good attribute to have in your Skill Set.

As soon as I looked at the bottom left of the glass I already knew how to defeat it.

That 3M does Not mean 3 Million. It means 3M as in the Corporation.

That is actually a product called ScotchShield. It is a transparent film. If it is applied to glass, the glass becomes Virtually Bullet Proof. It is Easy to Defeat. It has been out for about 5 years or so.

For a Cut,. .. Does Anyone have the address?

EDIT:

P.S. . .. . I just had to add that Most of the suggestions here for trying to defeat it are Exactly what this product was designed to defend against.

By the way .. I was always curious why this product is not a standard item on Windshields or Car bodies for that matter.
edit on 1-6-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Is is susceptible to cold as well? I had already though of the heat thing
Thats a good question, honestly. Cold might work, but heat would be a lot faster.

The one time I got through bp glass, it took about 20 minutes of direct heating, followed by a swing with a sledge hammer.

When you robbed a bank?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OperationLovestrike

You'd be amazed at all the places BP Glass is used.

When I did it, it was on a bet.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

haha... bullet proof isn't always vehicle proof...

yoink!

Ahahaha my thoughts exactly.

It has to be fake, because if people are ripping atms out of the ground in the hopes of getting a few grand, this would be easy pickings.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Define Bullet Proof.

Haha
I suppose that [color=grey]bullet proof renders the same as [color=lightblue]water proof and [color=lightyellow]fool proof... in extreme scenarios... the "proof" goes * POOF! *
[dream] So, with that cannon sniper rifle I de-wed the glass and collect mah moneies. [/dream]

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Dissolve the glass. Some Hydrofluoric Acid will do quite nicely. Just watch out though cos when it gets on your skin you won't feel a thing......until the acid has reached the calcium in your bones and dissolves you from the inside !!!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Why does no one google this stuff before they post it this is from years ago www.inznews.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
A glass punch ,unless they've taken that into account.
We used them all the time to get into cars safely .

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
Why does no one google this stuff before they post it this is from years ago www.inznews.com...

Well I wouldn't say this is from years ago, the link you added to your post was only added in January this year, it is only June now. The other thing is that just because things have been around for a while, it doesn't mean that everybody in the world or indeed every member here on ATS has seen it. Posts here on ATS come and go in the blink of an eye, if you don't log on for a few days then you are bound to miss something in your absence.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The product has been out for about 5 or 6 years.

All it amounts to is a layer of Film with special properties that can be easily defeated.

All of the suggestions about Brute Force and Guns and Heat is Very Laughable as that is what it was designed to protect against. The one viable option that I read here was acid. I am not sure how it would defend against that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join