It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exercise- EVERYTHING is a Conspiracy!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I see this little gem on the boards often "Not everything is a conspiracy", so I wanted to share a little exercise that I have tried to see if you can really make a conspiracy out of everything, and of course, yes you can.

BUT by doing this you can also exercise your brain to know that you can do this with anything, and you will use more of a critical mind, that would need more proof, and research because you now see that our minds can create anything out of ... well anything.

Even if you can do this for a day, or even an hour, you can actually "train" your brain to see right through the nonsense, and see more clearly, as your subconscious will notice and identify when something is, unusual or not. This has been a great tool to see through your instinctual thoughts and how you process information to yourself, and others.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'm fairly confident that there's no conspiracy associated with rubber bands.

And believe you me, I tried to look through all the BS we're fed about rubber bands. I spent a whole ten minutes trying to see what nefarious means a rubber band might be hiding in its oblong existence. But I honestly couldn't find the conspiracy.

The same way I can't find the Illuminati, or the Elites.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What if I said everything is presented in a fashion that is engineered to lead you to believe everything is a conspiracy in order to hide the real conspiracy behind the conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Interesting thought.

My caution against that would be that all issues and conspiracies thereby become equal, and thus possibly equally banal and non-alarming.

For example, is it really important that the scandalous sex tape that launched the career of Kim Kardashian actually wasn't stolen and copied, but was deliberately spread by the mother?
I mean I'm not sure, but that is one possible conspiracy.
But is it really important?

If people tell little white lies and half-truths on their tax forms, is that a conspiracy against the state collective?

Well, when ever people resort to childish labeling, like "shills" or "drones" (or even "perverts") it makes me think they are mind-controlled by the biggest conspiracies of all.

That's when it gets interesting.

edit on 1-6-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
I'm fairly confident that there's no conspiracy associated with rubber bands.

You mean people don't conspire between each other to try and get you to purchase their rubber bands?

That's so crazy how we just sell rubber bands with that money going nowhere!!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is just a small thing that can in fact help with much larger issues. I see so many out there that get swayed by not trusting in themselves, and contridicting information. This is a way to learn to trust yourself.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You can BUY rubber bands?! Blasphemy!!

Here I was, just keepin' 'em every afternoon when the postman dropped off my mail.

As for "all that money going nowhere" --- that's not a conspiracy. That's just capitalism at work. It's not a conspiracy when everyone agrees to operate by the laws the system orchestrates. That's called complacency, not conspiracy.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Of course, not everything is a conspiracy. Take soap for instance, we could say it is promoted by a society that wants clean people. But hey, I don't see anything wrong with that. Please, everyone, buy your soap. I don't mind it one little bit.

However, it is a more serious problem if we choose to never see a conspiracy in anything. Then unscrupulous people can take advantage of you right and left. The government, media and criminals would love for everyone to be trusting and believe everything they say, and that (all) they do is for everyone's own good.

Sure, go ahead be gullible, and trusting and just see where that gets you.

Not everything is a conspiracy, but that doesn't mean that everything isn't.
edit on 1-6-2013 by StarsInDust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
"everything is a conspiracy".

Thats pretty much the general attitude of most people on this website.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Lol...

Mermaid Hoax, Mermaids: The New Evidence Special, Sets Ratings Record for Animal Planet

Then there is the lack of understanding in regards to "factual evidence", "indications" and "speculation". The US media has intentionally utterly destroyed any meaningful public discourse, it is simply impossible to have a dialog if concepts and words have lost any ineligible meaning...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
the subjects have become aware of the expirement ... time to initiate phase 2 ...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hah! I first thought this was a conspiracy about exercise. Not sure why that was going through my mind while browsing a metaphysics forum. And then... on some level this exercise IS a conspiracy about exercise...

The whole industry is a conspiracy. The truth about exercise, do whats fun, be active, do whatever cardio works for you, and sometimes go and lift heavy things... that doesn't sell.

But on a broader level I have definitely accomplished this without being conscious of it. Not necessarily finding 'conspiracies' everywhere, but in every instance asking myself, how is this truth being distorted?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
various things that caught my eye so far..

It's not a conspiracy when everyone agrees to operate by the laws the system orchestrates.

..this is probably the same type of person who admonishes other people to "be realistic, we don't live in a magical perfect fairy world"

My caution against that would be that all issues and conspiracies thereby become equal, and thus possibly equally banal and non-alarming.

- 'the banality of evil'

For example, is it really important that the scandalous sex tape that launched the career of Kim Kardashian actually wasn't stolen and copied, but was deliberately spread by the mother?
I mean I'm not sure, but that is one possible conspiracy.
But is it really important?

we should always ask, "..who benefits?"
..these things go on to affect society at large
the example cited here results in degrading of social morals, etc

If people tell little white lies and half-truths on their tax forms, is that a conspiracy against the state collective?

it's all in the way we 'word' things.. (and the definitions we use.. when we use a definition the other person doesn't "understand" they will "switch off")

the definition of the word "conspiracy" contains the root meaning: 'breathe together' (and this is a very subjective discourse, to then continue on and re-examine and further define all these new terms that now arise, what do you suppose this 'breathing together' might entail?)

how are little white lies and half-truths in amongst a scattered 'people' anything akin to this 'breathing together', "conspiring" as it were? ..also, these 'people' are all, fending for themselves, in a dog-eat-dog world are they not?

the 'collective' is the thing that has conspired in the first place and created the federal reserve and the IRS.
you twist everything around just a tiny little bit
..why? ..what's that 'state collective' done for you lately?

i suspect you're merely presenting all this as 'food for thought' but you should be careful playing devil's advocate.
one cannot serve two masters / ..would rather that you were hot or cold / what company has darkness with light / expose the workers of iniquity (and so forth, right?) --is this the point where Well, when ever people resort to childish labeling, like "shills" or "drones" (or even "perverts") it makes me think they are mind-controlled by the biggest conspiracies of all. is applied? ..i mean.. because ..what are we going to use as some kind of measuring stick in all this?

"That's when it gets interesting." (you said it)

I see so many out there that get swayed by not trusting in themselves, and contridicting information.

it's epidemic. ..it's what all those 'zombies' in the movies represent.

Take soap for instance, we could say it is promoted by a society that wants clean people

somewhere in amongst all this something has to be said of "intent"
did you hear about "food?" ..the conspiracy invented by people who don't want you to starve

"everything is a conspiracy". Thats pretty much the general attitude of most people on this website.

my favourites are the ones who claim "God is a conspiracy to keep you trapped in some stupid garden" (and) Lucifer was trying to free mankind from the bondage of a cruel and stupid 'God'

...intentionally utterly destroyed any meaningful public discourse, it is simply impossible to have a dialog if concepts and words have lost any ineligible meaning...

full spectrum dominance
..as i was saying, "what are we going to use as some kind of measuring stick in all this?"

Not necessarily finding 'conspiracies' everywhere, but in every instance asking myself, how is this truth being distorted?

at the end of the day, if you find people organized (conspired) to intentionally "distort" that truth you initially heard, it all leads you back to square one on this issue..

everything is a conspiracy, yes.. something like knives was first saying.. and it works best if we just program each other.. the best prisoner is the one who insists he is free. i think initiation by degrees is happening on a world scale. something supposedly attributed to Dave Spengler is coming to mind just here.. a star for the one who knows where this goes

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

What if I said everything is presented in a fashion that is engineered to lead you to believe everything is a conspiracy in order to hide the real conspiracy behind the conspiracies.

single handedly just typed the best comment I have seen on this website.

effffin AWESOME

edit on 27-6-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yes.

Correct.

Unhealthy to live in such a fashion but some of us are addicted to such a life.

Paranoia keeps our delusions revolving

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But making a conspiracy out of everything that is happening is identifying reality if it is done properly. Most Everything we see has an alternative motive to it. It is what the main purpose of the deception is for and the overall motive that seems to dictate whether it is good or bad. What is good for some is bad for others usually also, very few things are good for all those it effects..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Am I the only person in this thread who has read its title? This is an exercise. Not a claim that evrything IS a conspiracy.

And I find it actually a useful one. Because our minds have "momentum". The electrons in our brain are moving in certain directions along certain paths, according to what they were trained to do. It is difficult to switch direction when we hear a new thought. We naturally think it is crazy. When we hear the same thought often enough we start to consider it a possibility, and eventually we stop to doubt it.

Example (rather than rubber bands or soap) the moon. We've all seen it forever, so it must be as natural as the earth. Maybe not. Maybe Aliens came to earth and decided that having a big space station nearby would be helpful. So they pulled it from somewhere else. If they have a means to create Anti-gravity, then maybe that enables them to move planets also. (Don't bother attacking this thought, it is only an exercise, or as Einstein called it a "thought experiment")

In 'The Matrix' EVERYTHING is an illusion and thereby a conspiracy. This exercise frees our mind. But some people don't want you to be free in your thinking. And for some reason they are not just unable to do such a mental exercise, they are unwilling to entertain any.

edit on 27-6-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

Am I the only person in this thread who has read its title?

NO

This is an exercise. Not a claim that everything IS a conspiracy.

Yes, one that I undertake quite often which is why I posted what I did.

Performing such an exercise with so many variables unknown leads to a paranoid and delusional thought process and can be unhealthy for those that cant keep their feet firmly grounded and easily trip.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Everybody who disagrees with you gets accused of paranoia and being delusional. Mental exercise I have seen none on your part in this thread. To have feet on the ground is useful, but so is having the eyes open.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Everybody who disagrees with you gets accused of paranoia and being delusional. Mental exercise I have seen none on your part in this thread. To have feet on the ground is useful, but so is having the eyes open.

I am posting my personal experience of how I live most of the time.

I am telling readers what the consequences of performing such an "exercise" could be.

Having feet on the ground and thinking like this or performing an "exercise" such as this will make you "trip" which is why I said one needs to have a stable footing or have them placed firmly where they stand when taking such a journey because you can lose your self in the unknown when trying to work out the big picture.

I don't accuse anyone of being paranoid or delusion however what I read at times gives me the impression whats being portrayed in the fashion it is is coming from a unbalanced mind, its recognition on my part I guess because of my unbalanced mind and knowledge that its unhealthy and deteriorating type of mindset.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join