It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Where does the US Government money go to?

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If this post needs to be in a different group please send it that way.
My husband has a Report to do and i know he should be doing this but he works odd hours at night and he is a mechanic. He doesnt have much time.

He and the rest of his class need to write about a "Unethical Business" My husband chose the US Government. He wants to know where does the US government money goes too?? He said "I know it aint the military thats for sure" He was a Active Duty Soldier in the Army from 2004-2011 ( 7 yrs ) I been googling all day but i cant find anything Legit. Anyone care to help? Thanks




posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pagangoddess77
 


Banks and global corporations!!!!!

We the people are merely livestock to be used at our masters will to further their wealth........



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pagangoddess77
 


The overall thread I wrote on the budget is interesting for what you're asking but what I'm linking here is specifically the post I made on Page 2 linking all the sources I used to make the budget boards in the OP for the thread. It's extensive and should cover about everything you could want or need, at least as of last year, for where and how the Feds spend their money.

Common man's guide to the Federal Budget

3 posts down from that one is the message covering all the linked sources I read over but didn't directly use. It's almost as informative for budget specifics. I'd spent weeks finding all that and making the thread, so I'm glad if it can still be useful to others.



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by pagangoddess77
 


The overall thread I wrote on the budget is interesting for what you're asking but what I'm linking here is specifically the post I made on Page 2 linking all the sources I used to make the budget boards in the OP for the thread. It's extensive and should cover about everything you could want or need, at least as of last year, for where and how the Feds spend their money.

Common man's guide to the Federal Budget

3 posts down from that one is the message covering all the linked sources I read over but didn't directly use. It's almost as informative for budget specifics. I'd spent weeks finding all that and making the thread, so I'm glad if it can still be useful to others.


Thanks WRabbit2000-
Going to read and then save it for my husband

Really appreciate it

Edit to add Main Federal Budget- historic tables fiscal year 2013 link doesnt work Under Board 4: US Debt and Budget Deficit
edit on 6/1/2013 by pagangoddess77 because: Added more



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pagangoddess77
 


Into the economy.

Also, the government isn't a business.



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pagangoddess77
 

They must change for the budget year updating. After all, 2013 isn't current now..it's historical, right? I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense. Anyway, here is the OMB Historic page for past budgets and projections.

OMB / White House Budget Details Page - Historic



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Look up the federal reserve.

They print the money, loan it to the government, to give to the people, then the people pay taxes to the IRS (which was created the same time as the FED) which use it to pay the interest to the federal reserve. And other privately owned companies doing things that the government themselves could do a much better job at, such as Halliburton.



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Most of it goes to unfunded liabilities.

Currently it's to the tune of 90 trillion.

Sad thing is, there isn't enough money on the planet to pay for them all.



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pagangoddess77
 


1.The U.S. government money is being spent on ammunition for FEMA,
Homeland Security and all of the other alphabet agencies.
2.Supplying weapons and funding terrorist organizations in other countries.
3.Staging multi false flags in an attempt to undermine our Constitution and
declare martial law.
Does this help any?



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thanks everyone,
My husband said he needs numbers... His class is called Business Administration but this class its Accounting and Finance. I dont know when its due, I think Monday or Tuesday



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pagangoddess77
 


Just a parting note to help.



That is the Excel spreadsheet view of the *ENTIRE* U.S. Federal Budget. I've obviously cropped it a bit and sorted for highest expense first on a specific year column, but the whole document runs back for decades and down for endless pages. It's so extensive, in fact, you can easily track the myriad of programs that came and went. They are ALL listed in the spreadsheet view, which is what makes it endless.

Short term ones who? It'll be a blank row for decades ...then money for a few years...then blank again to the present day. Dozens or hundreds like that, across the last 100 years and more. Those are the short term and bad ideas.

Anyway... The Office of Management and Budget, Historical Tables has that and much much more. Also are sheets like this:



Which show how they overspend and how often...and:



The assumptions produced by the Government and used as the baseline figures to project what it looks like in 2017 or 2022 or whenever. Anyway... Hope that all helps. If hard numbers are what he seeks...the White House/OMB page has enough to keep an accountant busy for weeks. Good luck with it!


* Oh... One other link to help

Government Debt

That isn't "official" in coming from a Government Source and I didn't personally use it for direct citation on my budget analysis thread....but not because I ever found anything inaccurate, either. It seems to be a great and handy quick-guide to then take specific data and verify before use. It sure beats hours and hours just finding what is worth verifying though, so I offer it in that context.
edit on 2-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by pagangoddess77
 


1.The U.S. government money is being spent on ammunition for FEMA,
Homeland Security and all of the other alphabet agencies.
2.Supplying weapons and funding terrorist organizations in other countries.
3.Staging multi false flags in an attempt to undermine our Constitution and
declare martial law.
Does this help any?


Thanks, some what. there is no Numbers online for how much it all costs.. Well i haven't found any lol



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pagangoddess77
If this post needs to be in a different group please send it that way.
My husband has a Report to do and i know he should be doing this but he works odd hours at night and he is a mechanic. He doesnt have much time.

He and the rest of his class need to write about a "Unethical Business" My husband chose the US Government. He wants to know where does the US government money goes too?? He said "I know it aint the military thats for sure" He was a Active Duty Soldier in the Army from 2004-2011 ( 7 yrs ) I been googling all day but i cant find anything Legit. Anyone care to help? Thanks



He knows sit doesn't go to the military? Unfortunately he is wrong. Something like 25% goes to fund black op projects like HAARP and DUMBS we'll never see, space vehicles we probably will never see, and silent weapons that can as easily be used against us and the list goes on and on and on. They have a bore that digs 7 miles of tunnel in a single day, and that thing doesn't come cheap.
edit on 2-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If the government were a business, it would have been out of business decades ago. (a government has completely different objectives than a business).
Your hubby should really pick a different subject for the report, as comparing the finances of a government to a business is like comparing apples and oranges. He'd do better to stick to the assignment (which is designed to teach him something) vs. using it as an opportunity to make a political statement that may backfire on his grade, but just my opinion and suggestion.


He said "I know it aint the military thats for sure" He was a Active Duty Soldier in the Army from 2004-2011


Then he should know how much it costs for the US to maintain one soldier each year, let alone the price tag of tanks, planes, aircraft carriers, etc. The US can DEPLOY abroad more aircraft than most nation's entire Air Force has! That kind of flexibility comes with a very high price tag.




edit on 4-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
When it comes to US budget and its distribution is hard to get actually numbers, due to the fact that the budget spreads widely when it comes to government spending, most of the information is done on percentage and most of the time a pie chart is used.

This way the government doesn't have to be transparent when it comes to waste and abuse of tax payer dollars and only specific figures are advertised when it helps with the govenrment propaganda of accountability.
edit on 4-6-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join