No.10 Downing Street Rocked by Secret Love Affair

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I'm guessing the affair involves Michael Gove.

After all, he's been screwing the rest of the country for ages.

The only clue is that one of the persons recently left the cabinet. - " which does not involve anyone serving in the Cabinet - within the past few weeks. "

I guess you have to take into account that the newspaper is probably exaggerating as they need to make the story "really interesting".

I guess we will find out soon

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There's always a bit of double standards where politicians are concerned.

On the one hand you have all of these "celebrities" who have been ACCUSED of sexual abuse, etc, and their names are splattered across every newspaper in the country and they haven't even been to court or found guilty of anything yet, someone has just claimed they did something.

And on the other hand you have politicians actually getting caught doing something wrong and they hush it up, the public MUST NOT KNOW who they are or what they've done.

And these fecckers are running the blinking country!

If there's any group of people we really DO need to know about when they've done something wrong, then it's politicians.
edit on 3-6-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Interesting. I wonder why exactly the identities of those involved 'can't' be exposed. If this is anything like the No. 10 child abuse whitewashes that have occurred recently, we will probably never find out who it is.

I agree with you. This is the 21st Century. Unless of course it involves Cameron!! That would be funny....

I'm sure we will find out soon.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To me the words 'sex scandal' only applies when the person involved has criticized others for the same offense (i.e. Newt Gingrich), has openly lied about the events, has broken a law concerning age or incest, or has given undeserved governmental favors to the sexual partner. Aside from things like that, hopefully the day is quickly coming when people just having sex is nobody elses business.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by SummerLightning

I had a look at this tittle tattle too. My first thoughts were that logically, this affair would have to be homosexual to cause such a crisis for the tories as they are all so anti gay marriage. ( I thought William Hague for some reason!) I'm not sure I understand how a man / woman affair could cause such a scandal unless it was Cameron himself and someone else?

The DM article states

David Cameron has held crisis talks at Downing Street after being told of allegations of a sensational love affair which has potentially significant political implications for him. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... html#ixzz2V30raxMx Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We all know he sent some very affectionate letters and texts to Rebecca Brooks. Then again the article says it doesn't involve anyone serving in the cabinet, does that rule Dave out?

How about 'Dave's' Bro.. and Brookes.
Hypothetically of course
edit on 3-6-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
go follow the #downingstreetaffair, on twitter, a few names are coming to light. Not much of surprise.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have kept digging and have found .....well ....can't say .
But I can point you to this , I mentioned earlier blogger guido fawkes well it seems he left a clue .
order-order.com...
Click the image the clue is in the url name , the rest is down to you .

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Rebekah Brooks and David Cameron.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The beans have been spilled .... Allegedly
brokermandaniel.com...

Must admit I preferred some of the guesses as to me they were far more interesting .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Coulson and Brooks? This is the affair that's got Cameron running scared?

What an anti-climax. (Which is probably how Brooks felt).

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm suspicious. Is this really what Cameron was panicking about, or have people been fed some sacrificial lamb to shut everyone up?

I'm wondering if it was Coulson, Brooks AND Cameron, or something horrific like that

Of course, this might have people looking back over the period that Coulson was involved in government and have lots of journalists going over what corruption could have taken place as a result. It might also be interesting to see the legalities of not mentioning this during all the investigation... if Cameron knew about the affair, but he didn't raise this at any time, that would indeed have consequences!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Could this be a false falg attempt to prove to the world there actually some heterosexual members in the British government?
as opposed to Homosexuals and Pedophiles as there has been so much of lately?

ooops silly me...
they could be bi of course
edit on 4-6-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

I agree, it's hardly the dynamite, I was expecting. I guess it's embarrassing for Cameron about his judgement of appointing coulson. I think Daves brother is also Rebecca Brooks solicitor.

Gonna make things a little uncomfortable for the Chippong Norton set. Christmas will never b the same.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well what about this seedy news -

'Tory MP and his wife 'drove lesbian housekeeper to the brink of suicide by groping her and asking for a threesome'

Link

Creeps!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You can always rely on the Tories for a good sex scandal.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join