It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No.10 Downing Street Rocked by Secret Love Affair

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The real question is...Who has Camoron done up the rrrr's the most...The people of the UK or Rebekah Brooks...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Apart from the brilliantly funny 'donkey' idea, to make this stick it would need to be something to threaten the coalition so perhaps a high ranker of the Libs etc. To hold crisis talks it needs to be something DC wil be out of his comfort zone if he has to answer questions on it.
Otherwise its the usual subterfuge to hide our real problems thereby making up for the lack of the very British News of the World.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
My money's on Eric Pickles shagging Theresa May.

bowk

The mechanics of that operation just boggles my mind!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Michelle Bachman and some Brit! That would ROCK 10 Downing.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Prominent political blogger Guido Fawkes Tweeted this earlier today ...

Labour already helpfully briefing privately on implications of #DowningStAffair for PM. Tory irreconcilables laughing at his predicament.

Seems there is an MSM news blackout on this so I'm guessing there must be a super injunction on it .
Proceed with caution .

edit on 2-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Looks Like it's Coulson and Brooks
cryptome.org...
Trending on Twitter now

Not sure how much damage this will cause

It's messy but can't see it being too Damaging for Cameron, time will tell

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm guessing the affair involves Michael Gove.

After all, he's been screwing the rest of the country for ages.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
As far as I can tell, on a quick check, there is only one female Cabinet minister, which heavily reduces the options for heterosexual affairs.

He said this morning that it was NOT a cabinet minister.

My money's on his wife.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hmm Whoever it is (Cameron/Brooks) i will tell you one thing..

Bet your bottom dollar there will be a few "terrorist Scares" this week to get it out of the news...

These #ers are so corrupt there needing one or two a week to hide there disgusting news..
edit on 2-6-2013 by MaChOMaNuGGeT because: doh

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I agree. However they have and will continue to screw the country. What is worse id that there is no credible alternative. The good news is come 2018 the economy will return to all its pre 2008 glory. The bad news is that this prediction is made by the same idiotic economists who collectively failed to anticipate the crash of 2008!

Sex is sex! Who cares!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

A Donkey.....?

But isn't that what leads the Labour party.?

PDUK
edit on 2-6-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MaChOMaNuGGeT

Bet your bottom dollar there will be a few "terrorist Scares" this week to get it out of the news...

Might no be 'terrorist scares' but I tend to agree that something will crop up out of thin air to distract attention.

But I'm sure we can rely on either the French or German media finding out and publishing all the lurid details.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
I'm more interested if they begin screwing the country, not too bothered if they're screwing each other.

Sex is sex, so what.

edit on 2-6-2013 by MysterX because: added text
us plebs are more worried its not children as they seemed to be a lot of people in the jimmy savile fan club ?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Cameron wouldn't release the texts he received from Brookes during the Leveson enquiry. It couldn't be him and Brookes could it?

edit on 2/6/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaChOMaNuGGeT
Hmm Whoever it is (Cameron/Brooks) i will tell you one thing..

These #ers are so corrupt there needing one or two a week to hide there disgusting news..
edit on 2-6-2013 by MaChOMaNuGGeT because: doh

The BBC / radio 4 seem to be obsessed about the recent MPs taking bribes thing, I mean it's on EVERY second and not one peep about this affair. Instead of a terrorist incident they just report the stories they want you to hear. If there's an injunction they might not need to distract us any further.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
As far as I can tell, on a quick check, there is only one female Cabinet minister, which heavily reduces the options for heterosexual affairs.

I heard it was Cameron and Blair...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I suppose if you want to go with the Coulson and Brooks thing, it was Brooks who put the word in the ear to Cameron to take Coulson on in his 'special capacity' back in the day.
They both were partygoer's at Cameron's home. Since the pair of them, (B&C) are already facing a court case, the PM is also very vulnerable, that the two may have been hanky pankying at the PM's residence makes him all the more vulnerable given the sleaze connected with those two, plus Brook's interloping with the PM, the police themselves blah blah!
The Black widow spider syndrome comes to mind with this interloper.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

If there's an injunction they might not need to distract us any further.

Exactly .
It seems that it has caught the attention of the guardian though .

The Mail on Sunday has published one of the most intriguing of splashes. On a day when the news agenda has been dominated by cash-for-questions newspaper stings (in The Sunday Telegraph and Sunday Times), the Mail's story has tended to pass under the radar.

Of course, it could be nothing more than journalistic hype, but I somehow doubt that. It's not in the nature of the MoS editor, Geordie Greig. So what's it all about? What "legal reasons" prevent us from knowing more? Is there an injunction in place, an anonymised injunction possibly? I have asked and, as yet, no answers. I would guess that the MoS's lawyers have advised those in the know to say no more.
www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 3-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hmm, and here was me speculating over weather Cameron and Clegg were going to make there relationship official, Saw this on the front of the tabloids on Sunday but never read the story.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

From what I hear Dave and Nick are no longer an item after Dave was caught playing away .

edit on 3-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join