It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is really standing up to America now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by Cabin

Citizens of Moscow have modern plumbing... Russia isn´t a 3rd world country. People have internet, on average faster than in US and at cheap cost. There are just some older houses in poor districts, which haven´t been renovated in years.

WOW that's such a great achievement.My props dude. Going from Internet Cafe's as the main way to use internet in a high speed (in average faster than in US) at home in just two years must really made you Russians feel so superior and proud.

So I guess finally you don't feel the need anymore to emigrate to USA or Canada. At this point I ask myself why did you even come to North America in the first place. Modern plumbing, faster than USA high speed internet...You finally aren't that lame anymore

Your ignorance simply shows your lack of knowledge... and is another example of a not-so bright, ignorant American... (unfortunately there are many like you, although luckily not-so-many here in ATS, than in many other internet forums. )

Internet Cafe´s two years ago main way? That is not true... Just some myth.

Many people go to US because of the American Dream which the media paints. Most come back though, as its not different there, if not even worse... Less opportunities for people without good finances.

And I´m not Russian either.

You were talking about plumbing and the speed of internet. And I'm the ignorant? Moscow is just one city, not the whole Russia. Apparently sarcasm and irony are tough to get concepts for you. Sorry to have put you through such "marvels"

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by secret titan

Not to mention that moving troops over those mountains wouldn't be the easiest:

www.china-briefing.com...

Chins/Siberia

The Chinese don't move troops they move people. Russia isn't as blind to it as everyone else (America) but really that region doesn't have long as "Russia" anyway.

Chinese men becoming more relevant than Russian men? Only Six Million Russians in the whole region?

Realistically, the Chinese can keep up the flow of 40,000 then 60,000 than 80,000 a year for a decade or so and finish it in a season or two of heavy migration from there. Even without that... it's 25 years until the region is Chinese

Expect China to move the immigration along reasonably until they are a large minority then finish the job with a few Million people over a 2 years span.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Russia isn't standing up to anyone btw, we use proxy states to test and sell weapons, this is no different than anything else over the last 60-70 years it's "for profit BS"

As for China...

You can't stop China anymore with weapons and Missiles than the Native Americans could stop Manifest Destiny

Nuke the world isn't much of a good option, nuke china everyone enjoys Cancer everywhere, it's a big fortified place. The Chinese aren't coming in tanks... they come as workers and will never leave. Siberia, Canada WILL be Chinese One day, Chinese WILL be the largest minority group in America soon enough, Cities aren't built in Africa and South America either and the Chinese "zones" we let them set up are the beach head.

Peoples War... No one currently has a doctrine to defeat it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

I think China is going to implode before it starts its own version of Manifest Destiny in the South Pacific / Asia.

There is a lot of pressure building internally stemming from people who have tasted freedoms enjoyed by non communist nations. Contrary to popular belief (and what the Chinese government wants people to think) they are having monetary debt issues as well.

They are coming to a crossroads, and her people are veering the car onto the path that leads to a change in Chinese Government.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Maybe, the possibility always exists, nations rise and fall.

But realistically Europe spent the entire time leading to and through the whole process of manifest destiny besting the crap out of one another here, there and everywhere... didn't halt the tide.

What i'm saying is "China Imploding" only speeds up the process... In fact, if you really wanted to spread your people out and about the Implosion (secretly somewhat contrived) would be the best way to do it... people feel bad for refugees...

Like I said 6 Million Russians in all of Siberia...

Unrest in China? Could be 6 Million every 3 months in regards to Chinese crossing the border....

Technically most of Americans were "refugees" to a degree, doesn't stop us from being great Allies with England now does it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join