It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 questions on the assassination of JFK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

One thing that never sat well with me in regards to the raw footage of the oswald murder, is the way some of the officers react to the shots fired. They almost don't.

I assume the cowboy hat fellas are the police, correct?
sorry, I don't recall the names.

They first cop with hat walks to the left of camera/car around the time of the first honk, while second hat walks to the right of the car. Him and the third hat against the wall hardly react to the shots fired when most everyone else did. even the guy at the extreme end of the wall that barely comes into view when the gun went off flinches pretty hard.

It almost seems like 2nd hat was expecting it and reacted with a phony after the fact arm lift and slow turn. Then again, Maybe he is just old.

If I remember correctly, didn't the call come from Washington to have Oswald moved even tho it was planned for a different time. I think I remember someone claimed that the move was changed so the press could get their cat walk photos of oswald.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 404ed

I think I remember someone claimed that the move was changed so the press could get their cat walk photos of oswald.

You bring an interesting point to the discussion. Oswald was "Paraded" several times "for the press" during his 24 hours at the police station before they finally were going to move him. In two of those parades on film Ruby is there in the room too. Thats three times at least that Oswald and Ruby were "brought together" before Ruby "finally shot him". Some speculate that was staged as well and the reason Oswald was paraded for those news conferences was so that Ruby could get to him, but he chickened out each time (until the end).

Of course the official reason was so the press could see him, and it was unprecedented for a suspect to be shown like that before that day (or after). It's a matter of interpretation left up to the individual. The part that screams complicity is the car backing, the horn honking and the subsequent omission of that from "film documentaries" produced later.

ETA: Heres one that reports Ruby was in the police station the evening of the day Kennedy was shot. Thats the night before Ruby shot Kennedy in the basement, Witness states he was in the hallway with reporters. There is footage of this somewhere and footage of Ruby in the back of the room when they interviewed Oswald but I am having trouble finding it.

edit on 30-6-2013 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

The chicago plot and fake oswald in mexico convinced me.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah, I recall that!
Its as if ruby is shadowing Oswald everywhere.
Ruby seems to be in every important place in this series of events.

I kinda forgot about this thread and haven't perused back through it, but I assume you are saying that the honk was to distract people, or tell ruby when to shoot?

Never mind! found your previous post with your explanation.
definitely worth taking in to consideration.
edit on 7/11/13 by 404ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
^^ Thanks, I'll look into this.

You should also look into "The Murchison Meeting" held the night before the assassination. I've talked with Jim Tague many times about Madaleine Brown and the two had became friends in the years before she died. During a 20+ year relationship with LBJ, she had a son, Steven. Jim says she is the real deal. Video by Galen Ross:

The Murchison Meeting

I am also surprised that you are unfamiliar with "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". If you were, you'd know "Lyin' Lyndon" would have done anything to become President. And he did........
edit on 11-7-2013 by Oldnslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 404ed
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah, I recall that!
Its as if ruby is shadowing Oswald everywhere.
Ruby seems to be in every important place in this series of events.

I kinda forgot about this thread and haven't perused back through it, but I assume you are saying that the honk was to distract people, or tell ruby when to shoot?

edit on 7/11/13 by 404ed because: (no reason given)

Ruby and Oswald were drinking buddies. I have seen a genuine memo (no longer available) posted on the internet from a field FBI agent reporting on interviews he had with witnesses saying that they had seen them drinking and talking together in a hotel in Las Vegas a few months before JFK was assassinated. Researchers have discovered that Ruby was a FBI informer and Oswald was a CIA double agent masquerading as a supporter of Fidel Castro but spying on his supporters in Miami, Florida.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 404ed

but I assume you are saying that the honk was to distract people, or tell ruby when to shoot?

Exactly. As a gauge, from now on whenever you see a documentary showing Ruby shoot Oswald remember to look for the car backing and horn honking. This is usually omitted from the footage. They edit it out, zoom tightly or freeze frame it.

Theres your sign.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by jaytay
17. Why were and who gave the order to remove the SS Agents from the back of JFK's Limo ???

18. Why did JFK's Car almost come to a Stop in Dealey Plaza ???

any thoughts from anyone welcome.

Great questions!

The convenient slow-down is a real puzzler. Surely it wasn't for the benefit of the crowd or the media? Is it a coincidence that this brought the car to a near-stop in exactly the right spot for Oswald?

Hmm...

18. Could it be that Greer pulled the limo to the left, and to an almost full stop, because the windscreen had just suffered a through and through bullet hole from the front, that hit just 4-6 inches from the right side of his head. He may have felt glass debris hit his face causing him to pull to the left and not travel forward into incoming fire.

A Source

George Whitaker Video

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

WOW! I cant believe I had never put that together on my own.

If the driver had an excuse for breaking in such a way that doesn't make him an accessory or prove himself negligent in his duty's, then that would be it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join