It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evo Morales seeks to eliminate the use of urine in the cure of diseases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
No more pee medicine in Bolivia, laugh all you want but he means it.

La Paz (EFE). Bolivian President Evo Morales today deplored the country's continued habit of using urine to try to cure diseases and said he asked to his gov. officials to end this practice in rural areas.

It seems that everything goes back to a bad childhood experience

The President said that the issue of urine for some is "funny", but his mother cured him with urine and the practice persists in rural Bolivia in the absence of medical personnel.

The Technique: The practice in rural areas consists in apply compressed urine soaked clothes to place on parts of the body injured or beaten. 100% organic, I must say.

I'm pretty sure more than one here might support the idea, I would like to read those comments.

elcomercio.pe...
edit on 1-6-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well uhh hmph....

He has my support.

No more piss-takes!

If someone beats you so badly the only remedy is piss soaked clothing, I'll just let it heal on its own.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

If someone beats you so badly the only remedy is piss soaked clothing, I'll just let it heal on its own.

Yeah, but what you gonna do if is your own mama peeing on you, like seems to be in most cases.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I didn't realize anyone saw it as a medically good thing? Umm...I take it anatomy is among those lessons kinda skipped over in the rural areas. Particularly the part about human waste production and disposal for what is disposed of. It's not what you want to be wearing, after the body has rejected it... Err... Scary. Really... Morales is also not someone I'd call a rocket scientist, so for him to be making a stand is saying something for how widespread it must be. Geeze...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So no more DHL over-night shipping by R. Kelly then?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I've never tried it myself but check this out:

Urine is considered to be an invaluable source of nourishment and healing that perhaps has been too controversial or not financially rewarding enough for it to be talked about and encouraged as a potent medicine. One’s own urine, a living food, contains elements that are specific to one’s body alone. The body is constantly producing a huge variety of antibodies, hormones, enzymes and other natural chemicals to regulate and control its functions and combat imbalances that one may not be aware of. Clinical studies have proved that the thousands of critical body chemicals and nutrients that end up in urine reflect the individual body’s functions. When re-utilized, these chemicals and nutrients act as natural vaccines, antibacterial, antiviral and anticarcinogenic agents as well as hormone balancers and allergy relievers. The information that urine contains therefore cannot be duplicated or derived from any other source. Just as nature produces no two people who are exactly the same, there are no two urine samples in the world that contain exactly the same components.

I thought that last statement was especially interesting.

Healing With Urine Therapy

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe they have something going there.........
My old man used to tell us to go piss on it if we burned ourselves or got stinging nettles or any other skin irritation....now i understand why.....
Should i have taken the advice?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
There's a popular misconception that urine is sterile when it leaves the body.
Unfortunately it's only sterile until it reaches the urethra then it gets contaminated by various forms of bacteria on the way out.

There's a very good reason why you should wash your hands after paying a visit.

top topics

join