It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to Ponder: Encryption of DNA and the Flaming sWord of Genesis 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My mind likes to ponder the linguistic symbols used in the Bible. As I make more connections daily, a larger, more modern view of the Bible starts to emerge. I have always been fascinated with the Flaming Sword that protects the tree of life. Let me give you a modern twist to this story. From this view, it might be possible to see something hidden from our view. Nature provides the answers.

First, we need to see how reality is rendered from archetype. An acorn has a 75 foot oak tree enfolded into the DNA of the seed. The oak three then imprints this code into the multiplicity of acorns that form the forest. The branches of these trees then hold eggs that repeat the process from a different domain of nature. Birds then feed on insects that feed on the various other chains in the system and so on it goes. In all of this, the central essences is the archetypes and forms rendered by Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Of course, with darkness, there are no forms and without light, there is no illumination of forms. Light reveals what it hits, but is not seen. We see what light illuminates (See this thread regarding Particles as Voxels). Forms also tell a story that then illuminate our mind further. The branches of this tree are endless. Compare this to the Fruit of knowledge that we glean from the Tree of Life.

In Revelation 13, we read this:

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

Dissect this into modern language. Breath is the ability to communicate. Communications is locked in an image. So far so good. We have a parallel to the statements above. We also have a commerce system built form the image (Fruit of Knoweldge / Technology) and moved by the communication system of our own word (Internet / Programming). We have a beast (Animal Nature). This beast must be seen with wisdom, not just knowledge. Wisdom sees beyond the knowing and realizes the significance. Knowledge is built on facts, but wisdom connects the larger context. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of life (Mankind) and is the basis for our fruit of knowledge (Technology). The Breath of God is Nitrogen (777) and Oxygen (888). Both numbers for the breath have great significance in the Bible.

How does this fit with the flaming sword? We need to ask another question. What was God protecting with that sword? The tree of life. What is the essence of the acorn again? WORD / INFORMATION / PROGRAMMING.

Now, lets see if we can use wisdom to connect the context together.

Genesis 3
21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

First, Adam receives a material body of the animal. Adam now knows opposites. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand for DNA and live forever. God banished him from the Garden of Eden (Paradise / Eternal / No entropy) and sent him to the ground (Matter). See this thread: Two Creations - Genesis 1 is Paradise - Genesis 2 is Material. This knowledge of two creations allows us to see why the LORD was sent to Shepherd us back to God. As children, we must learn before we partake.

Now for the answer to the thread. What is the flaming sWord? If the Word is DNA and the tree of life is how DNA (WORD) is rendered to form, then the thing that protects it is the same thing we use today to protect our own information. Encryption. The gateway to the other side is closed and impenetrable. 360 degrees in a circle, right to left, the gateway is protected. Human understanding cannot break the encryption. Other places in the Bible call it a double edged sword. Double layers of encryption in all directions.

Humpty Dumpty gives you the answer.

Through the Looking Glass:

`And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

`I don't know what you mean by "glory,"' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant, "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"

`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument,"' Alice objected.

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.

`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

`The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything, so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again.

`They've a temper, some of them -- particularly verbs, they're the proudest -- adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs -- however, I can manage the whole of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

---Which is to be master? God or Man?

Literal interpretation of Humpty Riddle:

Man sat on the wall of choice when he was vulnerable like an egg on a wall.
Man took knowledge and used it before he was ready (before the egg hatched), and had a great fall (from God’s grace). If he had just waited, he would have become his potential by hatching.
All of the King’s tools (technology) and all of the King’s men (Alchemists/Scientists/Mathematicians) could not put man back in his place of glory again.

The Egg cannot hatch apart form God's intervention. We would destroy ourselves trying.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

What are all our Chemists/Scientists/Mathematicians telling us? Through technology, we will save you. We can live forever if we only break the code.

Impenetrability! That's what I say!' It all ends in fire and God told us all along.

Which is to be master. Choose:

1) 2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

2) 4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Who lied?

edit on 1-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I like the interpretation. I won't say it is right or wrong because I do not know what is right or wrong on this subject. It is interesting. I would say the flaming sword that protects the tree of life is lightning. The tree of life has recently passed away, it was faltering for many years because of lack of good in the world. Seems that most people's idea of what good is has gone askew. Think of Adam and Eve as hippies of the time and God as the being that created the garden. At the time they were kicked out of the garden there were other people on earth. They may not have been exactly fully human but they were humanoid. That was a very long time ago.

The hints to what the tree of life is are in genesis. The problem is it is a certain genetic line of plantlife.

S&F.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Satan lied. God cannot die. He tricked them into giving up their immortality for death. He fed them a half truth, which is how he does his thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You are both very correct. This op is my favorite. It makes perfect sense to me that we would be protected from outside forces and those inside. The next post is one that should be understood by every human and we would have peace on earth. The plant can actually heal the spirit just by dwelling near it.

edit on 1-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Satan lied. God cannot die. He tricked them into giving up their immortality for death. He fed them a half truth, which is how he does his thing.

I agree, yet we are so much still believing the lie. Of course, I don't think this symbolism is understood by too many people. This is the problem with symbolism in scripture. Who has understood or had wisdom to discern the context of the story? No many people at all. It is rare for anyone to look beyond the words on the page. Even more rare to act on what they read. I must put myself in the latter category like most others.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Awesome and it is fear that keeps the church from preaching this and they are told what to preach and how to preach because most dont really know how to read it, most christian have never opened the book that sits under the pillow.
edit on 1-6-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

I agree, yet we are so much still believing the lie. Of course, I don't think this symbolism is understood by too many people. This is the problem with symbolism in scripture. Who has understood or had wisdom to discern the context of the story? No many people at all. It is rare for anyone to look beyond the words on the page. Even more rare to act on what they read. I must put myself in the latter category like most others.

Well, i for one have learned that there is more to scripture than just what you read, there is another world between the lines of script. Most of them can't see because they weren't meant to, which is why we are the teachers to show them those things. Yet there is danger with seeing between the lines and that danger lies in that if you look too deep, you may miss something that was meant to be simple, which is how Christ used parables to confound the pharisees so that they could not turn to him and be healed.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Well, i for one have learned that there is more to scripture than just what you read, there is another world between the lines of script. Most of them can't see because they weren't meant to, which is why we are the teachers to show them those things. Yet there is danger with seeing between the lines and that danger lies in that if you look too deep, you may miss something that was meant to be simple, which is how Christ used parables to confound the pharisees so that they could not turn to him and be healed.

Good point. Layers upon layers. I suppose this is part of the function of the flaming sword. It cuts two ways.

edit on 2-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hey! I actually understood this Enoch thread... That must mean...either I'm getting better at understanding, or you're getting better at explaining... Perhaps both! Or a fluke perhaps... Great read!

Lonewolf didn't even give a grouchy reply... Wow this is big, folks XD
edit on 6/3/2013 by 3n19m470 because: when i was a kid, i immediately understood the significsnce of what it meant to die or not die, as relating to the story in the garden of eden. they couldve been immortals, right? but is it good to be immortal?

new topics

top topics

join