It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mobile phone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by piequal3because14

Hmm now I am jealous, I to want a wooden phone. But you know I could just press my hand to my ear and pretend I am talking to somebody. The weird part would be when somebody actually picks up on the other end of my makebelieve telephone. Then I will be like...hello! ya what do you want? And they will be like...What! WTF! you called me. And I will be like. Your point being.
Hello again to you.

A wooden phone is the best because first of all is very healthy.

It is the most advanced thechnology to possess such a phone and all your friends will be envious.

Because you will have the first phone number on the planet ,∅.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Everybody should talk on there wooden telephones.
It will bring humanity in certain percentage to her senses.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

If you want one just say it,you don't need to be envious on me.

Let me guess that when you put your ear up to it you can hear God speaking to you.
Personally id take It and throw it on the fire with the firewood.
Ill wait patiently now for your next brilliant idea.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

. In fact love to was invented during that time as an effective soul trap, I also forgot who created it.
Oh,I don't know what to say about that,next year I will be sixteen years old,and anyway the school will be back soon.

edit on 16-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: be

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Hey! OK! Cool! Have the fun. At the schools, you seem like you need it, happy leanings.

Cya in the hindshight later prob on some other thread.

Oh! And if that wooden cellphone of yours ever happens to rings one day.
Remember: DO NOT ANSWER. Its probably just infomercials.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Hey! OK! Cool! Have the fun. At the schools, you seem like you need it, happy leanings.

Oh! And if that wooden cellphone of yours ever happens to rings one day.
Remember: DO NOT ANSWER. Its probably just infomercials.
No worries it will never ring.

Take care of you my friend and may your days be bright.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If it is n'Saturday's is alright.

edit on 17-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: s

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Man dude! your hella weird, see this is what happens when you have to much time on your hands. But you know! Srry I am not like that, its not my thing, if you want I can point you in the direction of some who are? Besides my imaginary phone is on auto-response, quit calling it. I am not at home, in fact galadofwarthethird is not here, please try again in another space at another time. And make yourself extremely clear, because galad he just does not listen all that well. Or at all.

Must I put a song up, you know whats coming don't you.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
OK that may have been a bit harsh, even though I think your on the weird and annoying side. Your somewhat cool in a weird and annoying way.

Here dude another song for ya. To bad its Saturday, shouldn't you kids be in school? You know learning proper protocol and stuff. Or don't they go to school on Saturdays.
Ah I remember school, I think I skipped that class were they teach you about human protocols, in fact I think I skipped most classes.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Besides my imaginary phone is on auto-response, quit calling it. I am not at home, in fact galadofwarthethird is not here, please try again in another space at another time. And make yourself extremely clear, because galad he just does not listen all that well. Or at all.
So you have a mobile phone of that kind,like mine.

I knew it.

Your words have spoken the truth.

You're okay.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Here dude another song for ya. To bad its Saturday, shouldn't you kids be in school? You know learning proper protocol and stuff. Or don't they go to school on Saturdays.
No schools n'Saturday's.

Oh and about the too much time,my mommy always enter on my account and posts things about love and weird music and stuff I don't understand,anyway I like Lady Gaga and other stuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Hmm its funny I remember going to school on Saturdays when back in the motherland when I was a child. I off-course liked it about as much as any school I ever attended. That is to say I fit in not at all. But anyways dude I totally believe you, I believe every strange person I meet online. So ya sure why not, but ask your mother this. Whats your problem?

And you, lady gaga and all those shows will rot your brains, you may want to cut back on that stuff. Its not normal. But then again the measurement of normal is merely what a large group of people believe and do, and considering that you can get any large group of people to believe and act in any certain ways. Well all of history so far has been nothing but normal behavior.
edit on 18-8-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

. That is to say I fit in not at all. But anyways dude I totally believe you, I believe every strange person I meet online.
Shall I say...touche?

I also believe the same thing as you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join