posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
Likely an accident but what better way to get rid of nasty evidence than a fire. All visitors are being asked to stay away.
Stoke Mandeville was the hospital that gave ward keys to notorious pedpile Jimmy Saville then turned a blind eye to whatever he got up to, including
his misadventures in the mogue.
About 40 firefighters tackled the blaze. Visitors to wards 4,5 and 7 are being asked to stay away, while the hospital's accident and emergency
department is running a reduced service. Fire service group manager Neil Boustred said: "Crews tackled the fire within very hot, arduous conditions,
confining it to the area of origin, while assisting the hospital staff to evacuate patients." Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust said: "We have
been contacting patients' relatives throughout the morning and ask that, where possible, visitors to the wards affected refrain from coming to the
hospital at this point.